A corrupt little town in England

Blowfist

A Disturbance in the Force
I have an ethical dilemma. I believe I understand the wave series, secret history, I believe myself to be quite grounded. Yet I have a problem, what should I actually do with my time here on Earth as an STS in a human body? Apparently I should just 'Be' and learn while I'm here (I'll get to the Orwellian Word shortly).

I find myself getting bored and falling into 'roles' to pass the time. Which might sound odd but my fun involves hunting out corruption and not individuals but entire organizations of people to take on. I can't specifically mention the town and I don't want to go into detail as it may come across I'm bragging about what I've done. I'll just say that hundreds of thousands of pounds will be returned to charities which could really benefit the public in great ways, exposed laws which have been broken and forced an authority to make big changes to not only employees but policies and all of it will benefit the public. The work I do for free has come at a great cost to my reputation, some people involved in corruption fear me (which has never been what I wanted, I only wanted to see justice done against those involved in corruption) in all honesty none of it is beneficial for me at all but the rest of my town benefits from it. I only ever started down this path when the corruption came knocking at my door and I felt I was in a position to fight them.

Yet on the other hand I've spent over 3,000 hours volunteering, I run my own local community group, I've spent thousands of my own money to host community events all for free without ever charging. Theyve been attended by hundreds of people. I carry out tasks on public land, improving land for the public, encouraging kids to know and learn about wildlife. I've given notification to the authority on three occasions with threats of court action, forcing them to clean forests and remove unofficial landfill sites which has seen forests restored and brooks cleaned.

So here's the thing, I do those two things which involves some quite brutal STS behaviours but they benefit the public and I really don't gain anything from them personally. I actively seem to try and hunt sociopaths/psyhcopaths so I can treat them how they treat others. I seem to do this because, well, what else is there to do in this life?

I've been thinking recently why should I let people know about our Orwellian World and why should I fight against an Orwellian World? Nobody else is doing it, nobody else seems to be willing to make the sacrifices nescarry for others and few who know me understand or see the bigger picture of the long term changes. I've made videos seen by tens of thousands of people in my home town and can't help but think that must be something positive that despite the actions I have taken to make change happen.

So I'm looking for insight from people here who've been on their own journey, seen things for how they really area and I'm curious and open to hearing what people here think of what I've done and what I should possibly do in the future?

My take on this is that all we can do in this life is to become the best we can be, to learn to see ourselves as objectively as possible (which also involves to learn the motivations behind what we are doing) and to give to those who truly ask (as difficult as this may be). How we do this is entirely an individual choice, and maybe it doesn’t really matter WHAT exactly we do, as long as we apply the above foundations. All there is, is lessons!

Back
Top Bottom