A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Tristan

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
This is another film directed by Spielberg that has not been deal with in this forum. It make me cry deeply when I saw the movie and it has a clear connection with The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi, the tale produced in me the same emotical effect. In the final scenes appears some "good" guys that can bring human beings back to life that have passed away, with a biological sample but only for one day due to the spacetime individual path :huh:.

By the way, Spielberg is not well regarded by most of the forum members, is he?

clerck de bonk

Dagobah Resident
I watched this film yesterday and to cut it short; Humans(humanity) are portrayed as either stupid, moronic or even more stupid while "mekas" are almost all portayed as STO!
Total bunk!

Amy

The Force is Strong With This One
I watched A.I. a few weeks ago.

This film is about A Boy being created (instead of being born) to be like a Human Child.

I thought it was a beautiful movie; I watched it again and again and again. ...

I thought I learnt many things from this film.

It taught me that :
even something seen as 'artificial' by human ,
they really have their consciousness,
they have their own energy,
which have feelings , they love and want to be loved;
and they are also curious about their own existence...
JUST EXACTLY like us!

It taught me that:
EVERYTHING is a living being,
though they can't think like we do,
THEY CAN FEEL!

At the later part of the movie, I was surprised to see a group of E.T. Beings appeared,
they seem to be much more advanced, because they KNOW: that everything is "LIVING" .

I just can't say enough. Perhaps you should explore the movie ...

Amy

The Force is Strong With This One
Tristan said:
This is another film directed by Spielberg that has not been deal with in this forum. It make me cry deeply when I saw the movie and it has a clear connection with The Adventures of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi, the tale produced in me the same emotical effect. In the final scenes appears some "good" guys that can bring human beings back to life that have passed away, with a biological sample but only for one day due to the spacetime individual path :huh:.

By the way, Spielberg is not well regarded by most of the forum members, is he?

Hello Tristan ,

I thought those are E.T. that knows 'feelings' is a kind of energy, which will always exist through spacetime?
They seem to know very much about Genetics; they know how to create lifes and how to give them LOVE
They seem to love everything unconditionally;
because everything is ONE (connection) ?

JayMark

The Living Force
Amy said:
I watched A.I. a few weeks ago.

This film is about A Boy being created (instead of being born) to be like a Human Child.

I thought it was a beautiful movie; I watched it again and again and again. ...

I thought I learnt many things from this film.

It taught me that :
even something seen as 'artificial' by human ,
they really have their consciousness,
they have their own energy,
which have feelings , they love and want to be loved;
and they are also curious about their own existence...
JUST EXACTLY like us!

It taught me that:
EVERYTHING is a living being,
though they can't think like we do,
THEY CAN FEEL!

At the later part of the movie, I was surprised to see a group of E.T. Beings appeared,
they seem to be much more advanced, because they KNOW: that everything is "LIVING" .

I just can't say enough. Perhaps you should explore the movie ...
I would recommend that you explore the material presented on the website such as the Wave series for instance. It contains relevant information that could perhaps enlighten your perception of reality.

And I mean absolutely no harm here. It's just that what seems to be beautiful to us might just be a trap to fall into. If you want to get the best picture, you have to be totoally objective. It dosen't mean that you can't either find something beautiful of repelling, just that you need to understand it's objective nature if you want to know Truth. Then perceptions change and it helps us in making the better choises.

Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. If you read the Waves series, you'll see what i mean. It's up to you. Know yourself and know who and what you are dealing with.

Peace.

c.a.

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Coming soon. Hmm, The Sessions had a choose comment about computers.

A rogue artificial intelligence (AI) will get smarter at any cost in a new television thriller premiering in 2020.
Mid Snip:
While it might seem intimidating to develop a show in which the villain is essentially a computer, director John Requa welcomed the idea. Certainly, "evil technology" is not a concept that's new to film and television: movies like "The Terminator" and "2001: A Space Odyssey" have been spooking audiences with tech for decades. But neXt is different. The AI is invisible and sneaky, inspired by real-life, modern concerns about what AI could become.

Top Bottom