A man and his dog

Thank you for sharing, loreta. This gentleman's story brought tears to my eyes. A beautiful story indeed. I too, have rescued dogs over the years and found that they rescued me! They just gave an unconditional love. ;) We have a rescue dog now named Poncho, also a very loving doggie. :)

Nancy2feathers said:
Thank you for sharing, loreta. This gentleman's story brought tears to my eyes. A beautiful story indeed. I too, have rescued dogs over the years and found that they rescued me! They just gave an unconditional love. ;) We have a rescue dog now named Poncho, also a very loving doggie. :)

You are welcome Nancy2feathers ! Me too my dogs have always been rescued and doing this, rescuing dogs or cats, it is for me rescuing a part of me also. Dogs are special beings, really. Say hi to Poncho (a very cute name) from me! ;D

Oh woah, that was really something Loreta.

Thanks for sharing, truly touching. I'm really happy for Eric.

R.I.P. Peety! <3

Thank you so much for sharing that, Loreta. What a testament to the power of love and companionship. Brought tears to my eyes as well.

The nutritionist who suggested he adopt a dog was absolutely brilliant - that definitely insured a positive outcome. :thup:

Ohhhhh Loreta . . . that was the sweetest story. Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us.

The comment he made that most got to me was . . . "I wanted to become the person he (Peety, the dog) thought I was."

Very touching example of how the spirit of love transcends density limits. Seeing these examples opens my own heart to feeling overflowing love for Life and its many manifestations. The DCM is so magnanimous in providing us with so many beings to love. What treasure surrounds us in the most seemingly simple and mundane events we experience.

Gracias! :)

You are welcome! I think very often about this beautiful story, and I can say that my dogs are my teachers in many many things. So is every dog in this planet a very good teacher, also. :)

I've been caught up with my own troubles recently. Watching this brought me to tears.

I'll be walking my dogs this afternoon with my son. This vid has helped even its for a moment or two how lucky I am.

Thank you

Thanks for posting this Loretta, it brought tears to my eyes. It's amazing the connection we can have with our little 2D friends, and how they can make us better people. They touch our hearts in a very special way that I had not experienced, prior to getting my puppy. She too was a rescue dog, and she is the light in our lives.

Thank you for posting this Loretta, it is truly a wonderful story. My two dogs rescue me whenever I am feeling down, they are truly giving animals that show me unconditional love daily!

In my life of rescuing dogs, I never tll others I rescued them,..., I life would empty with out my hounds! Just a wonderful Story,..., Oggy the pitbull came to mind watching!-S

Back
Top Bottom