A short visit into the Shadow Valley

OutSky

Padawan Learner
It’s during the day light I go down that stairs which start at the ground level of the street. A right descent, maybe 9 foot down, and then the first level, a hall where at the right is found a counter. At the right of the counter is a cylindrical box, maybe of brass with a net surface like handwork straw, but I’m not sure of these details. Within the box there are many 6 foot rods iron made. Weapon-like I thought. One of the sticks ends with a fork, is trident-like. I could take that one to defend myself… you know, just in case, after all is a frightening place.

However it was too late for that because then I notice an administrator into the counter, he is a six or seven foot Plutonian figure. He does not look nice or with good mood. Holding the fork he uses it to hit my naked legs pushing me to the left of the counter where a spiraled stairway goes even more down. By the way I am not using clothes or shoes, unless maybe some shorts, nearly nude.

We go down the spiral, three or more turns maybe. Meanwhile I try to gain his sympathy with some small talk but he does not pay much attention to it. Then I stop when I see down a big saloon. Right in front some young cows roam the barren and constrict room. I know there are others but I stare only that light brown one right in front of my eyes. Gosh, I remember these calves; I used to see them when I was a kid. The place now feels even scarier than before.
Then I see at my left giant scorpions, nine foot long I think. One is red but the one who really calls my attention is deep bright blue. Into its back is inscribed a number, it reads thirty-three. A great fear takes my being. I need to leave this place before I get imprisoned there along the calves.

Even that holding little chance of success, anyway fast I manage to go back up the spiral stairway. No one hinders me, but I am ready to fight with my clean hands to the death if necessary. I reach again the entrance hall. Pluto waits me there.
This time he addresses me in a polite manner. I ask him, “Why are you now gentle while before you were so rude?” He says, “Because you arrived late.” It’s true. I was supposed to arrive at the beginning of the morning but only at noon I was there. However obviously such should not imply punishment anyway. “What do you want?” I ask.

“That you write about this,” he says. “See, there is something to you.” I can care less to any payments from that situation but right before I can tell him something he brings me a Dominos’ cardboard. Opening the cover, I notice inside it a mixture of jewels with a cheese covert. It’s a pizza after all. Not willing to accept that anyway still, moved by curiosity, I check into the jewels, which seem like a necklace of big pearls. White they are, maybe also some black ones, not sure. There are other jewels in there but all is a mess with the cheesy mass. What inappropriate bribe is this anyway, I think. I am not even a bit hungry. Yet though I hadn’t took any piece of that food, at the same time I am chewing a little piece of that cake mass. It’s tasteless, no flavor.

OutSky

Padawan Learner
The bellow illustration (in public domain) to this dream may turn it more accessible and comprehensive.

Yet considering that sadly I have failed to post images with their size properly sighted, —they’ve appeared only like thumb-images— I don’t know whether this one will be displayed correct or not. If not, would be helpful if someone fixed it to a more visible dimension (for example, 849x601 pixels or more).

Isle of the Dead - 1880 A Bocklin.jpg

As I see it, I picked this impressive painting as a potent clue —truly many ones— associated with this dream. This is the 1880 painting, titled Die Toteninsel (Isle of the Dead), made by Arnold Bocklin. Also the 1883 and 1886 versions add noteworthy details —yet little less inspired than this one, though you can think into other way ;-). Besides, to complete this night, into a good frame, there is a hidden couple of nights —a set that stands out. I know this is a long shot, yet for me this recalls as stated by the C’s,
Session, 29th July 2006:
Ok […] Leo 3 nights! […] We said “next stop.”

And,
Session, December 28, 1996:
Q: (V) How come I can’t get a straight answer?
A: Seek and find, tis fun!

Anyway, there are fabulous myths connected to all this. With attention and contemplation I can also recall and so clarify, some statements generously left by the C’s —truly a fun Search in which one may also perceive it fruitful. Anyway, “One image mirrors thousand words.”

OutSky

Padawan Learner
What a barren terrain was that. I don’t like it. Making it naked, that ground had been turned upside down —probably by a caterpillar vehicle—. Now it laid going from here to there without any vegetation at the sight.

A tube comes from that soil pumping water to a squared box of 3 foot side. In turn, that little reservoir, via tubes, channels the water to my precarious pumping arrangement. There is plenty water in that tank, so much that water spills out of it and runs by improvised ditches spread along the soil. Yet, in spite of the water, no plants have yet sprouted in that field. Maybe some day later.

For a moment I am satisfied with all that water going into my arrangement. However when I near the old water-bomb, I notice that it isn’t working as expected. Indeed it seems broken. I think is possible fix it, probably I can do it but seems problematic —this is a recurrent dream, I remember I had an earlier dream where I also tried to fix it…

When that guy parked and left under our care his motorcycle, he trustily gave us its key. We are a couple now, and we didn’t have the best intentions. In fact we wanted to steal something of him or any other. The key was well attached to many strings which made difficult to remove it from the wires. When he left the place for some moments, I —or better saying, my alter ego— machinated: "now you replace the (original) key for the yellow key just for a few moments. This will be enough to rob the (motor) system".

Thus was done, I think —the dream skips this part—. Then I was trying to return the (original) key as it was before inserted into those entangled strings. It was difficult. There was a lot of strings together unraveled each to other. The part where the key should be attached formed like a cone within which the key was fastened before.

Then arrives a well-dressed man, it seems he wears a suit. He asks me: "Do you know the seal one? Do you know the corridor one?"

...............................................................................................................

To this same thread I am adding these recent dreams because I think they offer the same topic, so they are directly linked.

I think there is no better person to interpret a significant dream than yourself. However considering the usual subjectivity of any dream, this may be a complex task. Fortunately usually I have been able of do it in spite of some dreams that take years until I can at last solve them, if so.

So, for example, here in the bottom are some quoted clues. Furthermore, the yellow key business is linked to the ‘Sons of Belial’ of Atlantis, but that is a long story that I’ll leave to another occasion. Concerning the entwinement of strings, the next quote may offer some light:

Jane Roberts, The Seth Material:

Suppose a network of wires, a maze of cables that intertwine and are built so interminably that seeing through them would seem to have neither beginning nor end. Your plane could resemble a small space between four wires extremely tangled; and my plane could resemble a small space on neighboring wires, on the other side. Not only we are on different sides of the same wires but, at the same time, we are up or down, depending on your point of view. And if you think of wires as forming cubes […], then the cubes could also fit into each other without disturbing the inhabitants of any cube not a bit. And these cubes are found inside other cubes and I'm just talking now of the small part of space formed by your plane and mine.

Think again in terms of your plane, unlimited by the tangled set of wires and my plane, on the other side. Those, as I said, have unlimited connection and depth; however only one side is transparent. You can't see through them; but the two planes are constantly moving through each other. I hope you see what I have done here: I have started the idea of movement, because true transparency is not ability to see through, but to move through.

I should clarify that I consider some dreams, like these ones, connect all of us, which, by the way, also can be connected to some other threads (not mine), as this one for instance. Well, then is also a matter of faith. See?

Gitta Mallasz, Talking with angels:

There are 2 bridges: the great and the small. The small bridge is still weak.
Without a way, the bread cannot come: it is blocked.
Strengthen faith in yourself by uniting the two bridges, which, in truth, are One.

Session, October 7, 1994:

Q: (L) What was the situation... what happened... what was the state of mankind?
A: Loss of faith caused knowledge and physical restrictions by outside forces.

Session, October, 22 1994:

Q: (L) So acquiring knowledge includes adding substance to one’s being?
A: Indeed. It includes adding everything to one’s being that is desirable. And also, when you keep invoking the light, as you do, truly understand that the light is knowledge. That is the knowledge which is at the core of all existence. And being at the core of all existence it provides protection from every form of negativity in existence. Light is everything and everything is knowledge and knowledge is everything. You are doing extremely well in acquiring of knowledge. Now all you need is the faith and realization that acquiring of knowledge is all you need.

OutSky

Padawan Learner
Below is the Aeterne rerum conditor,” which is a short text by 4th century Ambrosius, a bishop who was born in Gaul. It was interesting to me observing it from the content to the author. The text, written in Latin and attributed to Ambrose, is part of supposed liturgical hymns. Moreover we find also looking at 2 Peter 1:19,21 & 2 Peter 2:4,15,16,17 specially Vulgata source.

As I could not find an English version of it, at first I tried the popular internet’s tools but as usual became clear that not only the programs’ rendition was incorrect, but also omitted noteworthy parts of the original text. Deficient algorithms?!! Anyway, I proceeded to do the translation by myself, which was done. Now, though it be a bumpy conversion, still I firmly believe that it is much better and different than that made by web programs that not render to Caesar the things that are Caesar‘s.Mark 12:17?;-D

I was not really planning to post this work, but then straight away here it is. In specific the hymn is part of a research I was doing on the “light that comes from the dark deep” as the C’s mentioned July 19, 1997 session: “What causes the rooster to crow?... This not just light, but the emergence of light from the depths of the darkness.” So, of course I contemplate the hymn as linked to the topic of this thread.

(English text leads and afterwards the original Latin)
Ambrosius,
Aeterne rerum conditor (Ruler of the eternal causes)

Morning Hymn

Eternal promoter of the reality
of day and night by which the king
produces as well times and seasons,
to relieve emptiness;

Preacher of the day, he runs sounds,
Deep night watchful,
At the night light wanderers,
Stray night by night.

This awakes Lucifer
[who] solves the pole mist, [where]
Those men chant error [in a]
way that plants a desert.

The sailor is gathering strength
The foaming seas,
this sacrum stone,
crows the cock.

It lifts therefore power!
The cock arouses,
and the sleepy ones protest
[while] cock denies argue.

When the cock crows, hope returns,
Pain gives in to a pour of vigor.
The sword’s robber sheathes it,
It falls turning back.

Jesus, regards the sinking;
And seeing us, rebukes,
If you gaze at the dropping fall,
Sorrowful guilt is solved.

You light glistens the senses,
Mind and sleep examine,
our voice will soon resound
and burning chant you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Latin original]

Hymnus Matutinus

Aeterne rerum conditor,
Noctem diemque qui regis,
Et temporum das tempora,
Ut alleves fastidium;

Praeco diei iam sonat,
Noctis profundae pervigil,
Nocturna lux viantibus,
A nocte noctem segregans.

Hoc excitatus lucifer
Solvit polum caligine,
Hoc omnis errorum chorus
Viam nocendi deserit.

Hoc nauta vires colligit
Pontique mitescunt freta,
Hoc ipsa petra ecclesiae
Canente culpam diluit.

Surgamus ergo strenue!
Gallus iacentes excitat,
Et somnolentos increpat,
Gallus negantes arguit.

Gallo canente spes redit,
Aegris salus refunditur,
Mucro latronis conditur,
Lapsis fides revertitur.

Iesu, labentes respice,
Et nos videndo corrige,
Si respicis, lapsus cadunt,
Fletuque culpa solvitur.

Tu lux refulge sensibus,
Mentisque somnum discute,
Te nostra vox primum sonet
Et ore psallamus tibi.

At last, but truly not least, I should note that gallus —which is a word in singular form— also means “Celt”, in particular the Gauls who lived about west of Rhine. And there is still more but probably would more careful into a thread set apart for.

Top Bottom