A strange light coming from the trees

Hi company.

I want to share something I observed years ago with two friends.

It was a light that looked like electricity, like lightning... but first I'll set the context.

We were talking, around 2am, right next to the forest in the town where I grew up. We were perched on a pile of rocks destined for the construction of the housing estate next to the forest. We were in full shadow, just the light of the residences in the distance.

So we were talking, and we brought up the subject of UFOs, and suddenly a light came from the trees in the forest in front of us (we were at the level of the trees up high, because we were perched on this pile of rocks), and this light then went off to the left side, horizontally, along the trees... it faded away as it appeared.

It looked like the light of electricity (blue and white), like lightning, but it originated from the tree!

There were three of us, and only me and one of the other two remember it.

It was around the year 2007.

I had already asked the question on FuturaSciences but it had not given anything.

I thought of sharing this today after reading the session where the person talks about the boy asking for chicken. I thought to myself, "hey, why don't you ask on the forum about that story there."

Here it is.

Goodbye.

Was it cloudy at all that day? Did you see any other lights that look like electricity? Did it look something like this? I'm just wondering whether it was lightning during a dry thunderstorm. If it had the shape of a ball it could also have been ball lightning which can move horizontally.

Either way, it's hard to say what it could've been, but who knows, may have been a UFO!

Was it cloudy at all that day? Did you see any other lights that look like electricity? Did it look something like this? I'm just wondering whether it was lightning during a dry thunderstorm. If it had the shape of a ball it could also have been ball lightning which can move horizontally.

Either way, it's hard to say what it could've been, but who knows, may have been a UFO!
Hello.
Thanks for your reply.

The sky was not cloudy and it took life in the tree, not in the sky.

I don't say that it was a "UFO" but the fact the it appeared directly when we were talking about UFO gave the thing something weirder (never saw that in my life ever except at that moment ; same for my friend). Ha ha.

And the thing was really close to us. Nothing to do with the sky, so, not the traditional UFO thing. It was more like a fairy, so to speak. Ha ha.

So, has nothing to do with the sky or sky thunders.
I told myself that it could be some kind of electrical energy.

We did not see the sky from where we were. We were in front of the trees. They even were a little higher than where were.

Also, what added, moreover, to the weird side of the thing was that only me and one of the friend remembered that we saw that when i talked about it 2 years later.

Last edited:
I don't say that it was a "UFO" but the fact the it appeared directly when we were talking about UFO

🤣 they remind me of my experiences. Once I saw a red lightning bolt in the middle of a clear, sunny sky in the middle of the city. Those kind of interactions remind me of when I was in a group, in the middle of the night and we started talking about dead people and ghosts. I thought something about the "group mind" at that time might have something to do with it. Some alignment, I don't know. I just know that when you look, you find... and sometimes they are some good scares!

🤣 they remind me of my experiences. Once I saw a red lightning bolt in the middle of a clear, sunny sky in the middle of the city. Those kind of interactions remind me of when I was in a group, in the middle of the night and we started talking about dead people and ghosts. I thought something about the "group mind" at that time might have something to do with it. Some alignment, I don't know. I just know that when you look, you find... and sometimes they are some good scares!
Ha ha, we weren't even looking at the tree while talking, it took our attention as it was dark and that thing was bright. Ha ha.

When you look, you find? I see what you are talking about, we see what you want to see. But, it was a big surprise but at the same time it seemed surreal and not real. I have the feeling i dreamed it. That's why i asked years later one of the other friends. Ha ha.

We created an energy force of beliefs and desires of reality experience. lol.

When you look, you find? I see what you are talking about, we see what you want to see.
We created an energy force of beliefs and desires of reality experience. lol.

Nope, I don't really mean that, but it is certainly inherent in what we observe. For example, it could be a UFO, it could be a veil rip and the lightning a side effect, etc. The "we see what we want to see" part, would apply to the subjective explanation for an "abnormal" atmospheric event from what we "normally" we see in our radius of understanding of the nature that produces it, and we give them qualities that they are not, etc.

What I am referring to is that if they were talking about UFOs, I have an inclination from my own experience that a group of individuals could sometimes synchronize with those events. It's like the biblical phrase:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

"Again I say to you, if in this world two of you agree on what you ask, my Father, who is in heaven, will grant it to you."

It takes "two or more" to reach the transition of densities. When there is a collinear group of people the flow of the channel is clearer, etc.

When we talk about those issues in a group where there is an overlapping of subconscious and conscious desires in a trivial way it also goes through our mind "I would like to see something like that, it must be exciting" sometimes it can happen at that very moment, sometimes much later on an individual basis for the one who is ready to experience it. Do you remember or have you read the part in the wave where they refer to the planes that appeared and disappeared in front of the investigators in the Bermuda Triangle?

That's what I mean by "when you look/search, you find", too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom