A theory on psychopaths' souls!

American Germanic Fox

The Force is Strong With This One
Ok two Jewish philosophers divided by time and space influenced this! Ok Spinoza says that man can only discover himself by loving the world... Psychopaths are not able to discover themselves due to they do not love therefore they cannot exist. Jesus says one must love God and the world in order to enter heaven... So a did God create some human beings who cannot enter heaven.... The paradox can be solved by saying that psychopaths do not have souls and are simply the devils puppets on Earth!

American Germanic Fox said:
[...]
So a did God create some human beings who cannot enter heaven....
[...]

This statement is built on a premise defined by the organized religions.
What is meant by "God"?
What is "heaven"?
Why would anyone want to enter "heaven"?

Ok two Jewish philosophers divided by time and space influenced this! Ok Spinoza says that man can only discover himself by loving the world... Psychopaths are not able to discover themselves due to they do not love therefore they cannot exist. Jesus says one must love God and the world in order to enter heaven... So a did God create some human beings who cannot enter heaven.... The paradox can be solved by saying that psychopaths do not have souls and are simply the devils puppets on Earth!

Hi AGF, have you read the Wave Series yet? You're basing this question on premises that don't hold water, so the Wave Series can clarify some concepts for you.

liffy said:
As in something essentially separate from god?
The other side of God... I am a duelist!

Al Today said:
[...]
So a did God create some human beings who cannot enter heaven....
[...]

This statement is built on a premise defined by the organized religions.
What is meant by "God"?
What is "heaven"?
Why would anyone want to enter "heaven"?

Heaven I just think is a state were you are with God and the universe in a way in which you simply no lounger suffer unless that is your desire! I think heaven is where we merge with God!
Hi AGF, have you read the Wave Series yet? You're basing this question on premises that don't hold water, so the Wave Series can clarify some concepts for you.
Really Link me!

Really Link me!

Here you have it: http://cassiopaea.org/category/volumes/the-wave/

I understand it this way:
All souls are fragments of the soul creator (God). God gave each unit the same conditions. Love. Each unit had to choose free will: STS or STO. STS on earth can be
a) free will because it is convenient for him to live
b) STS as karma for him or for other
c) STS can go through another experience with STS in the direction of STO
d) STS reincarnated in Sts family -> fragment is not yet ready to evolve -> repetition of the 3rd Density -> learns fragment
All parts have a soul different developmental stage. Some are still somewhere in the loop and have to reincarnate more times. Other fragments have learned almost finished and ready for the climb. A fragment as a candidate duer the fourth Density is probably a core unit that has learned all the lessons through reincarnation.
God does not share a soul in STS or STO. For him, all the shares are the same as he loves all of the shares.
I have a thinking error?

Nachtweide said:
I understand it this way:
All souls are fragments of the soul creator (God). God gave each unit the same conditions. Love. Each unit had to choose free will: STS or STO. STS on earth can be
a) free will because it is convenient for him to live
b) STS as karma for him or for other
c) STS can go through another experience with STS in the direction of STO
d) STS reincarnated in Sts family -> fragment is not yet ready to evolve -> repetition of the 3rd Density -> learns fragment
All parts have a soul different developmental stage. Some are still somewhere in the loop and have to reincarnate more times. Other fragments have learned almost finished and ready for the climb. A fragment as a candidate duer the fourth Density is probably a core unit that has learned all the lessons through reincarnation.
God does not share a soul in STS or STO. For him, all the shares are the same as he loves all of the shares.
I have a thinking error?

Hi, Nactweide, it may be a language barrier, but I'm finding your thinking a little difficult to follow. Have you read the entire Wave and Adventure Series yet? It will help you get the basic premises down so you can more easily discuss such topics.

A translation problem.
My girlfriend lived long in the United States. Maybe they can translate. So I do not want to write

There real question is the relevance of comparing psychopaths with others in regards to having a soul. Gurdjieff states that we only have POTENTIAL for a soul, not a soul. If we do not do esoteric work then we die completely. Mouravieff also says the same thing, that through esoteric work we attain the "Second Death", but if we do not do this then we simply DIE. Reincarnation is out too as he discusses in regards to the second death that when a man perfects himself through the Work then after he dies he can take on another body if he needs to, but others do not have such luxury.

The Exterior man, without esoteric work, regardless of whether he is an OP or not, a psychopath or not, thus seem to have the same destiny. I probably need to review the Cs work more carefully, but in the works of G and also in Gnosis I see nothing regarding the exterior man's after death existence. I only see that all we take as being I is an illusion, something temporary and constantly changing. If our essence therefore was to pass on to another life it still would mean little as nothing of our person has fused to the essence to truly become a Real I.

FWIW

abeofarrell said:
Mouravieff also says the same thing, that through esoteric work we attain the "Second Death"

I guess you meant the "Second birth".

abeofarrell said:
The Exterior man, without esoteric work, regardless of whether he is an OP or not, a psychopath or not, thus seem to have the same destiny. I probably need to review the Cs work more carefully, but in the works of G and also in Gnosis I see nothing regarding the exterior man's after death existence. I only see that all we take as being I is an illusion, something temporary and constantly changing. If our essence therefore was to pass on to another life it still would mean little as nothing of our person has fused to the essence to truly become a Real I.

Yes I think by exploring deeply the Cs material one can better understand and separate the wheat from the chaff in Moravieff's material, taking into account that OPs are considered Pre-Adamics and souled beings Adamics in his terms.

Thanks Ana, I didn't notice the mistake on second birth. Yes, I am aware of the biblical gloss in Mouravieff's work. By telling me that deeply exploring the Cs work will help are you saying I am mistaken in my thinking? If so, where am I mistaken? Of course i can look into it myself, but to point out an error here will also benefit other readers.

abeofarrell said:
Thanks Ana, I didn't notice the mistake on second birth. Yes, I am aware of the biblical gloss in Mouravieff's work. By telling me that deeply exploring the Cs work will help are you saying I am mistaken in my thinking? If so, where am I mistaken? Of course i can look into it myself, but to point out an error here will also benefit other readers.

Maybe you can start here:

abeofarrell said:
Mouravieff also says the same thing, that through esoteric work we attain the "Second Death", but if we do not do this then we simply DIE.

What do the Cs say regarding souled beings and lessons? Do they say that souled beings die? What about fifth density?

Back
Top Bottom