A visual sense of others' nature? I thought I saw a zombie

Sol Logos

The Living Force
A kind of strange thing happened to me yesterday, I was walking home on a busy street with a number of people on the footpath walking and I noticed this man in the distance. From far away he looked as if he was wearing Halloween makeup, it distinctly looked to me that he had a green-bluish face and dark shadow around his eyes. So he stood out from others walking by at about the same distance. I thought to myself maybe he's dressed up to look like a zoombie going to some Halloween party or something like that.

Anyway this was when he was about 50m metres away from me and he was walking towards me. I thought nothing more of it as I walked on. About 10 metres away I saw he had no makeup at all, his face was normal and as we were both walking on my left of the footpath we both stepped to the right to avoid bumping into each other. Well I can't be sure that was his motivation but that was mine. Seeing that, I stepped back on my left to avoid him again at which point he was closer to me and he shouted "get out of my way c--t, get out of my f--ken way".

Suprised, I briefly looked up, he was fairly tall and his eyes looked completly dazed and at the same time enraged, he seemed like he was in a state of psychosis and would definately attack me if he felt further provoked. I immediately kept walking and looked away. Gladly he kept walking too.

What was weird as I said was apaet from looking a bit disheveled in appearance, his face wasn't looking like a zoombie up close. Besides his outburst, I did feel something really negative surrounding him. I kind of got a sense that maybe as I inadvertently saw something in him from a distance, that whatever was with him didn't like being seen. I don't know if that's right that was just the feeling I got at the time.

I'm generally somewhat inutive with people but never had a visual representation of it at all. Whether it was or not a different sense I was momentarily using I don't know, I just felt it may have been shortly after this happened. It spooked me out a bit too and I noticed this irrational anger come up in me afterwards like why didn't I stand up to him, which of course would have been nuts!

Anyway I thought it worth sharing fwiw, I wonder if anyone else had similar experiences with seeing people's nature in a visual way?

Mod's note: Corrected the spelling of zombie in title of thread

Re: A visual sense of others' nature? I thought I saw a zoombie

The closest to this experience I have had involved someone showing me their teeth. They smiled, sort of, but I had the sense I was being threatened/warned. We were talking about that whistleblower that moved to Russia. Turns out the fellow I was talking to had been involved with that field of work when younger. I always wondered where he got all his money as he seemed to live quite a bit larger than the usual military retiree. :shock:

Maybe he was under the influence of some new drugs? :huh:

casper said:
Maybe he was under the influence of some new drugs? :huh:
Yeah he probably was, not uncommon where I live
Yupo said:
The closest to this experience I have had involved someone showing me their teeth. They smiled, sort of, but I had the sense I was being threatened/warned. We were talking about that whistleblower that moved to Russia. Turns out the fellow I was talking to had been involved with that field of work when younger. I always wondered where he got all his money as he seemed to live quite a bit larger than the usual military retiree. :shock:
A third party stranger smiled at you aggressively while you or your companion felt you were digging too deeply into his background? Yeah it's kind of similar if that's what you meant.

I might have elaborated on it too much but what was weird was this guy looked like he was wearing light greenish / bluish face paint from a distance.

Somewhat like this but a bit lighter:
hulk-bodypainting-by-tattoos-for-now.jpg

Then when he was up close he looked normal, gaunt looking but not green/bluish on the face. It was just strange, especially after his reaction to me specifically as there were people in front of me and behind me on the footpath.

I've often noted how Obama always looks more and more dishevelled, but today, RT rolled a short montage of US politicians and spokespeople talking about how 'Assad must go', including Hillary, Obama, Kerry etc. They then showed Assad and Putin.

The western figures just all look like something from a horror/vampire/zombie movie. They look awful! They look like death warmed up.

It's like the reality they belong to and everything they represent is dying at an accelerated pace, and they're as false, and redundant and rotten as that old world.

Some weeks ago I saw a devilish mask on the face of one of my neighbors. It is a very strange sensation, it is like to look at someone with X rays. it is very good, I think, to be able to see these type of things, not be obsessed but see it as something that is there, sometimes the devil, the dark, sometimes the beauty, the light. People are not aware of how much a visage can express emotions and their personality, what they are. The visage, there is a refrain here in Spain, is the expression of the soul. I think it is true.

What an uncanny experience, alchemist! It's kind of odd too you guys bumped into eachother, like the empathy was broken (probably on his end).

T.C. said:
I've often noted how Obama always looks more and more dishevelled, but today, RT rolled a short montage of US politicians and spokespeople talking about how 'Assad must go', including Hillary, Obama, Kerry etc. They then showed Assad and Putin.

The western figures just all look like something from a horror/vampire/zombie movie. They look awful! They look like death warmed up.

It's like the reality they belong to and everything they represent is dying at an accelerated pace, and they're as false, and redundant and rotten as that old world.

I think comparisons like what RT did can be revealing if you know what you're looking at. And anyway, I agree with your take. No politician, bureaucrat or government administrator looks genuinely happy in my estimation, nor can they really. Living so completely against your own human nature, (for those who have such a thing) and how much they have in common with normal human beings, has to take a high toll after awhile. And I think that the deeper they deny reality, the more malevolent becomes their sense of life and the more we will see of the behavior 'tells' that express that particular sense.

As for alkhemst's original question, I don't recall seeing anything like that before, although I've seen some pretty hateful expressions on people on the street who didn't seem to realize they were being observed at the time.

Solie123 said:

Solie123, thank you for bringing up the session.
Evil will manifest one way or another.

alkhemst, I personally, haven't had such experiences, but a person I know shared with me a similar experience. But he did not see a zombie, he saw red color on people's faces, and he understood is as the indication of some dark energy.

It is great that you have the ability to see these things!

Thanks for the feedback everybody, it was strange for me to say the least. Anyway the experience got me interested in why zombies are often represented as greenish. Also there's a bunch of other unscrupulous figures who are green too, like the Wicked Witch of the West and Frankenstein for example. The Hulk is too but he's kind of a good guy. Given the body goes greenish first when it starts to decompose, I'm guessing it has something to do with that.

Solie said:
A: Evil takes its toll on the body.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32366.msg440846/topicseen.html#msg440846

It's really inevitable. Quiet interesting the phenomenon actually.

As far as what you saw alkhemst, I haven't really had an experience like that, so I don't have much to contribute. XD

I came across this comparison of presidents aging. _http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2014/09/05/presidents-before-and-after-photos_n_5617891.html

Obama's aging over the the last 6 years (down the bottom of page) is quite stark

Εἰρήvη said:
alkhemst, I personally, haven't had such experiences, but a person I know shared with me a similar experience. But he did not see a zombie, he saw red color on people's faces, and he understood is as the indication of some dark energy.

It is great that you have the ability to see these things!

That's interesting with your friend, sounds similar too. Anyway I don't know if this was a real perception or not for sure, I've not seen as such ever before but I suppose I'd get a better idea should anything like that occur again.

alkhemst, I had a similar incident happen a few months ago. I'm thinking a instance of "psychic vision" occurred that perhaps was a warning to take care, a moment when we see more.

I was driving with my son to the local grocery store to meet my daughter and her new, potential boyfriend. As we sat waiting for them, my daughter drove up, parked and both her and the boyfriend got out of the car, they didn't see us. This gave me a opportunity to souse out this fellow knowing that the very first instance of a new encounter with someone can give insight into their character if one is open. What I saw, very quickly, was a old man in his 70's maybe, all hunched over "superimposed" (for lack of a better word) upon this young man of 23! Then this guy spit on the ground and the whole scene said to me "not a good person" and my mothers concern kicked in.

What was I seeing I wondered. I think now it may have been a spirit attachment, maybe a family member. This guy did turn out to be a very troubled person and was using drugs and had been for some time. He was probably loaded with spirit attachments. He also came from a abusive family. Fortunately, he wasn't in my daughters life for long for he is now sitting in jail. About 6 weeks after they met my daughter broke it off with him and one night he got into a fight and stabbed a person in the chest.

I value these small flashes of insight. I think there is a certain state of mind/being one needs to have in order to notice these impressions. It requires an openness in knowing that there is more going on then what our "usual eyes" see for that is very limited. It also requires a sensitivity to very subtle impressions that are presented to us and the awareness to pay attention to those. The "subtleness" in awareness is more often then not, lost in our daily, busy lives when we are so focused on our own objectives.

Perhaps in the time you saw this man you where more open and in tune with the subtle. Walking in nature, along a foot path, not preoccupied with mental chatter. He's seen in the distance first which in some way, allows for the "seeing". You say your a intuitive person with people so maybe this is growing and taking on new aspects. :)

Another thought: We are in the sphere of "All Hallows Eve". At this time all such things as beasties and ghosties can be more manifest for those with eyes that see. This holiday seems to be amping up more this year. A good time to pay attention.

SummerLite said:
Another thought: We are in the sphere of "All Hallows Eve". At this time all such things as beasties and ghosties can be more manifest for those with eyes that see. This holiday seems to be amping up more this year. A good time to pay attention.

Hi SummerLite :)

I just wanted to point out really quick that, All Hallow Eve actually has nothing to do with beastly and ghostly in that sense really. It was more about comets and how later they associated them with witches, e.i. Flying on a broomstick (a tail?) and all the 'horrors' that came after a commentary bombardment, i.e. sickness, famine, dead crops, which were associated with 'black magic,' hence the idea of witches being 'evil'. It was also a commemoration for those who had die on the first Hallows eve, i.e. why so many cultures celebrate 'All Saint's day' and 'Day of the Deceased' around that time. It was a time of great death due to comets.

http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/07/witches-comets-and-planetary-cataclysms-2/

A comet came and nearly destroyed humanity at the end of October 13,000 years ago, and impacting debris from the same comet brought Judaism, Christianity, Islam and, later, the imposition of Christianity on the Western world. Later still, the same comet stream brought the Black Death and the persecution of witches, both male and female. This scape-goating was utilized to get rid of a lot of individuals who threatened the status quo – the control over the masses – and that included a great many strong, independent women. And so, today, we associate witches with Halloween, the end of October, and the anniversary of the destruction of nearly all life on Earth. It is just a variation on the ‘Eve ate the apple and brought about the fall in Eden’ story, created by psychopaths who hate women and all they stand for: Creation, Nurturing and Service to Others.

According to British historian Ronald Hutton, the festival of Samhain celebrates the end of the ‘lighter half’ of the year and beginning of the ‘darker half’ and is sometimes regarded as the Celtic New Year. According to folklorist John Gregorson Campbell and archaeologist Bettina Arnold, the ancient Celts believed that the curtain separating this world from the Otherworld became thin on Samhain, allowing spirits (both good and bad) to easily traverse the otherwise sturdy barrier. They dealt with this by inviting the good spirits in – usually family ancestors – and utilizing various techniques to ward off or scare away any bad spirits. It is suggested that this is the origin of wearing costumes disguising oneself as skeletons, ghosts, and goblins, the principle being that if you looked horrible enough, you could even scare away the devil himself!

The first point I would like to bring up is that I think, when we look at Halloween, we are seeing something very ancient that is filtered through many layers of interpretation. What is consistent throughout, however, is the theme of easy traversal of the border between life and death, leading mainly to death, which suggests that death on a massive scale came on Halloween a very long time ago. Whatever it was, it was so terrifying, so widespread, that cultures the world over have commemorated it, and the days following it, in ways that appear to be designed to ward it off, to prevent it from ever happening again. And along the way, things happened that turned everything around so that those individuals – real, holy, witches – who actually might be capable of knowing such things, of ameliorating such terrors, became identified with the cause of the death and destruction.

Thanks Solie for bringing our attention to this fascinating and important article and Thank You Laura for writing it! I dont believe I've read it before but did read the connection to Halloween and comets some time back and it made such a impression, but forgot about it. So good to read once again. I haven't finished reading the article yet but thought I'd comment.

Of particular interest to me is how this massive destruction, bringing in the dark ages and "Fall" includes the beginning of hatred to women. As Laura says, women contribute, "Creation, Nurturing and Service to Others". This whole hideous issue has puzzled and infuriated me for so long, its always good to have more understanding and explanations given. Also the attributes of the original shaman's interests me and how this has been corrupted along the way draw my attention.

Because of this strong focus over the years on All Hallows Eve perhaps this in itself has "thinned the veils" between the worlds.

From ghoulies and ghosties and long leggety beasties and things that go bump in the night, Good Lord, deliver us!

Author: Unknown

I had hoped to find more information on the little poem above. It came to mind while writing to alkhemst and I saw it first only recently as a embroidered piece hanging on a friends wall.

Alkhemst, the experience I shared was also a first for me from what I recall, so it really made an impression. I've never seen spirits traipsing around or other strange phenomenon (other then "ufo's"). But like you I'm also quite intuitive with people and empathic. I endeavor to "see" more and that is a process and takes time. I've been working on it for years.

In the past I've always loved Halloween. But... this year I'm noticing more how this "holiday" is used and encourages "unwholesome" interests, to put it politely. I dont think little children should be made to be afraid but this totally escapes some people. Its pretty mindless.

We must never forget that our maschine have the reactions on its own. So, something that we perceive as 'evil' could be just reaction on something that we, from various reasons, see as 'evil'. Angry guy on the street really could be just that - the angry guy, and nothing more.

I agree that the evil (or negativity in general) takes its toll on the people. I remember a guy who lived in my friend's building and who worked for the 'government security'. We met him often and he always looked around 55 years old, very grim, very dark in face, always with some serious dangerous face expression. Immediately after the regime in the country changed, the security guy have resigned. Couple months later when we saw him he was looking as totally different man, bright face, no wrinkles, was walking straight like without any burden, and we realize that he was only around 40 not around 55 as we were thinking, and now looking even younger than 40.

Back
Top Bottom