Abductees. -I keep meeting people affected.

Woodsman

The Living Force
After reading David M. Jacobs' recent works, I've run across a couple of cases of people experiencing symptoms of the abduction phenomenon.

Night terrors. Monsters in the trees. Little people in the bedroom.

I'll ask, "Is there a history of this in your family?"

Yup. Oh yes.

The one telling the story takes on the look of a drowning person, simply because I'm listening. They're scared, either for themselves or for a family member. -What's a grandparent to do with a shrieking child begging, night after night, for the little people to go away. Who wakes up and remembers none of it? Who describes the monster in the backyard?

I don't know what to say. I don't say much at all. I don't want to speak my suspicions, because they're insane-sounding. -And possibly wrong.

Jacobs tells us that there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

There was one story he related about a woman who wound herself up in a ball of string just to make it hard for her abductors to untangle her on the other end. That actually worked for a short while, but she was warned to stop doing it, and it was agreed that "they" would, for their part, be less scary. They broke that promise.

On the other hand...

Laura describes resisting abduction attempts. The C's say the difference between her and Frank was that she did the required thing: "FIGHT!" I have had my own encounters with spirit beasties (infecting a friend) and there are ways to energetically fight them, mostly through expressions of will power, but in the end things escalated to the point where I needed to call for help from a shamanic type. -And that was 'easy' attachment stuff. Not this scenario where you get terrorized by alien assholes.

Anyway...

I write this now because it just happened again; I found myself listening in grim silence to another long story from another freaked out person.

What do you say? What do you recommend?

Woodsman said:
Laura describes resisting abduction attempts. The C's say the difference between her and Frank was that she did the required thing: "FIGHT!" I have had my own encounters with spirit beasties (infecting a friend) and there are ways to energetically fight them, mostly through expressions of will power, but in the end things escalated to the point where I needed to call for help from a shamanic type. -And that was 'easy' attachment stuff. Not this scenario where you get terrorized by alien assholes.

Karla Turner described something similar WRT to resisting and that righteous anger is important. Have you read her books (freely available as PDF) and watched her lectures? Those are highly recommendable. If Jacob's message amounts to 'There's nothing you can do about it', then that doesn't help much and it looks like this one of the parts where his work got vectored.

Woodsman said:
I write this now because it just happened again; I found myself listening in grim silence to another long story from another freaked out person.

Depending on the circumstances and the person, I would recommend books (Karla Turner, Laura's High Strangeness), or Turner's lectures on You Tube about the topic, noting how helpful I found the information therein for the change of perspective and how succumbing to fear only enables the abduction process. Since eventually, it comes down to knowledge and awareness, and since you've been meeting all these people telling you their stories about it, I'd at least, next to listening, give them those pointers and 'open the door for them' to find answers. Whether they're curious enough about finding out more, is then up to them.

Wow. :scared: That's a very disconcerting situation these families are in Woodsman. I agree with Aiming about using Laura's and Karla Turner's material over Jacob's. It could be quite harmful for these poor people to accept the idea of powerlessness against these entities. That's right where they want them, after all.

Aiming said:
Depending on the circumstances and the person, I would recommend books (Karla Turner, Laura's High Strangeness), or Turner's lectures on You Tube about the topic, noting how helpful I found the information therein for the change of perspective and how succumbing to fear only enables the abduction process. Since eventually, it comes down to knowledge and awareness, and since you've been meeting all these people telling you their stories about it, I'd at least, next to listening, give them those pointers and 'open the door for them' to find answers. Whether they're curious enough about finding out more, is then up to them.

Did you find yourself in an abduction situation personally and were able to get out of it?

I've never read Karla's books. I'll get started on that ASAP.

Is there a particular video you would recommend?

This latest case is a very 'normal' person of average intelligence and cultural awareness who is going to be extremely affected by the idea of aliens. It might be incredibly tricky approaching the subject without making things worse for everybody.

In my experience meditating regularly is helpful because it at least teaches you to be more aware of what is going on around you. You can't really do anything if you just black out and miss the whole experience.

Prayer is something that also tends to help as well. Whether it's because it strengthens your own defences or because higher powers take notice I'm not sure. Maybe both? It does seem to expand your awareness in a similar way to meditation and at least the asking is there so that the Universe can respond. Prayer also seems to help you get the right mindset for dealing with your own experiences.

Viewing the experience as a challenge rather than something that you're helpless against. You want to avoid the feeling of hopelessness. At one time I was suspended in the air, not in my body, and tortured in a kind of spiritual/emotional way. Beings were shouting insults at me and making threats. Their goal was to make me lose awareness. I held on to focusing on the point between my eyes and they really seemed to hate the fact that I wouldn't just pass out. It took me a few weeks to recover after that. I take the view that once you learn how to deal with something you'll always know how to deal with it. It becomes another tool in your toolkit for navigating through the universe.

Woodsman said:
Jacobs tells us that there's nothing you can do about it anyway.

Don't the C's say something about there being no limits to the mind? It would seem that there is always something to be done. Having said that I'm not sure what you should say to the families around you, if anything. Maybe you could recommend some of Laura's work to them?

This particular case is a grandparent telling me about a young grandchild.

I've got a couple of Karla's books on an ereader now. I'm hoping I'll find something useful I can pass on.

Frankly, though, it does seem pretty dour and I don't want to pass on false hopes. -We're talking about chickens trying to defy the farmer, or indigenous Americans trying to survive European colonial war tactics. It's wishful thinking to believe that you simply ______ and all will be well. I suspect a high chance of disappointment.

But it doesn't mean you don't learn as much as you can and try anyway.

Funny that my intuition yesterday was to download Karla Turner's books : _http://whale.to/b/turner_h.html

A limited 'you' is powerless and from this perspective you can't truly do nothing, you may want to be creative from your beingness where there's no sense of you at all, thus you can fight them from any proper perspective. And so gaining awareness... or loosing limitations.

Something useful may be to point out the own creativity of these attachments/entities/abductee phenomenons and be pleased by their Masquerade until this resolved naturally. I've had just my own nightmares and dark experiences to witness these phenomenons.

Nico said:
Funny that my intuition yesterday was to download Karla Turner's books : _http://whale.to/b/turner_h.html

A limited 'you' is powerless and from this perspective you can't truly do nothing, you may want to be creative from your beingness where there's no sense of you at all, thus you can fight them from any proper perspective. And so gaining awareness... or loosing limitations.

Something useful may be to point out the own creativity of these attachments/entities/abductee phenomenons and be pleased by their Masquerade until this resolved naturally. I've had just my own nightmares and dark experiences to witness these phenomenons.

I'm sorry... I can tell you're trying to be helpful, but I am having a hard time understanding what you are trying to communicate with the above.

Can you try again? Thank-you!

Woodsman said:

Not saying much at all is probably the best thing to do, Woodsman. Don't engage, just smile, nod, play dumb, find a way to leave the conversation or change the subject. It's an unfortunate situation, but maintaining a strategic enclosure is more important than attempting to educate them, I think. You may attract unwanted attention to yourself by recommending the books and talking about it openly.

What have said Menvra was probably much clearer, just enjoying their story and keeping the space for them, without trying to change nothing.

Woodsman said:
This particular case is a grandparent telling me about a young grandchild.

I've got a couple of Karla's books on an ereader now. I'm hoping I'll find something useful I can pass on.

Frankly, though, it does seem pretty dour and I don't want to pass on false hopes. -We're talking about chickens trying to defy the farmer, or indigenous Americans trying to survive European colonial war tactics. It's wishful thinking to believe that you simply ______ and all will be well. I suspect a high chance of disappointment.

But it doesn't mean you don't learn as much as you can and try anyway.

Fair enough. I think it depends on the situation and how well you know them. You don't really know what's going on with the child either so there could be other reasons for the night terrors.

Hey Woodsman,

Let us not forget that the C's have also presented the case where 'it could be our soul imprint from the future doing the abducting of our soul imprint in this reality' for reasons beyond our comprehension?

That is the hypothesis that I favour, as I cannot say that any negative or bad things have come out of these experiences for me. Then again, I have woken up fighting these beings. Or so I thought at the time?!

It's a pretty complex situation, to say the least!

Woodsman said:

If you choose to just be a witness, to listen, then it's a moot point, but anyone who feels they are dealing with or attempting to support someone else who is dealing with the abduction phenomenon might find the following live journal blogger an interesting read, as the writer (an alleged ongoing abductee) is currently doing a series of posts sharing her own coping mechanisms:

_http://spirals-end.livejournal.com/_

Menrva said:
Woodsman said:

Not saying much at all is probably the best thing to do, Woodsman. Don't engage, just smile, nod, play dumb, find a way to leave the conversation or change the subject. It's an unfortunate situation, but maintaining a strategic enclosure is more important than attempting to educate them, I think. You may attract unwanted attention to yourself by recommending the books and talking about it openly.

Do you mean unwanted attention from skeptical people, or from hyperdimensional creatures?

If the former, I would imagine that these families have already incurred similar risk by talking about it openly themselves. A lot of inconvenient victims of trauma can often be re-traumatized by the society around them from its not believing them, or thinking they're crazy or attention-seeking. Furthermore if people are visibly rattled while relating these stories, isn't that a sign from a higher perspective that they are genuinely ASKING for help of some kind? If Woodsman is truly has reservations about disclosing a knowledge of ufology and abductions, perhaps he can just say he knows people who study it as a hobby, and could make an inquiry on their behalf.

If it is the latter, all bets are off I think. I remember in Mothman Prophecies how, after discovering something about the "aliens", synchronicities would be set up to "verify" certain beliefs to vector people. Turning my paranoia dial all the way up to 10, it is possible that you could be the main target as well, with these abduction victims acting as proxies of some kind. It's possible but I don't know how likely that is. But as the C's say, "nobody is a nobody."

The most important things I would mention, I think, basing on the C's channeling, the best way of defending self is to developing toward STO orientation, this is what make us "inedible" and being aware of other plans of existence (more psychic and spiritual) where those beings can set a snare.

Regard the situations where they appear in 3D reality, they are probably doing it for raise fear and feed that energy. Then, this is some knowledge to worth remembering that they feed negative emotional energy. And they will probably do it to the moment when they will get that energy.

If it comes to sharing knowledge with others, the best way is to give people information when they are asking for it. Because that way you see those things, abductions etc. may not be synchronizing with how they are seeing it and the effect may be that instead they will be thankful, they can turn aginst you.

Back
Top Bottom