Abduction?

Ben

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I have a weird memory which I have only just begun to reconsider because it seemed so unremarkable at the time. I was sleeping on the top bunk in a caravan in France when I was about 8, I think. The memory is not too clear, but I definitely woke up the next morning outside the caravan in my sleeping bag. I assumed that I had fallen off the bed and through the window (which I'm pretty sure was closed) next to it, obviously woken up because of this but then returned to sleep. Now I am thinking that this may not be the only explanation, and may be pretty flawed because I would have almost certainly sustained some kind of injury from the fall and at least remembered the experience. I have never fallen off any kind of bed before in my life, sleepwalked or had any unusual experiences along the lines of a possible abduction.

The thing is, the memory still seems so unremarkable because I have no negative emotions associated with it. Is this a common experience for people who think they have been abducted? Or is that simply because they suspect something sinister has happened, whereas I did not at the time? I don't think I can ever come to any conclusion, but I am interested in hearing about experiences which seem like possible abductions but are emotionally neutral, even mundane.

Could be an abduction. Depends how far you were from the window and how big it was...!

I think the very nature of abductions aren't going to illicit mundane and emotionally neutral responses aside from the fact that it is so difficult to say whether it is our imagination, a screen memory or a walnut whip we had before we went to bed...

It's fairly likely that many of us working to apply much of the principles of The Work and those drawn to the Cassiopaea Experiment teachings have had many odd experiences that could suggest possible interference from an ultra-terrrestrial/hyper-dimensional perspective. But I think going down the road of abduction research or spending too much time on it all is ultimately futile. Not to say that we don't review the subject and get a good grounding as to what's what, but it's an area that one can lose oneself in pretty quickly. Knowledge seems to be the best protection and the building of will - reinforcing our determination that we are NOT available. Once you've made it clear with every fibre of your being that you're a waste of time as a "tool" proved by your daily life I think they move onto easier prey where the awareness is more "palatable" and where fear isn't such a potent force.

I can certainly remember instances which are less than mundane and which are emotionally deeply disturbing but once I recognised it became fully aware of the different possibilities and began to genuinely work on myself, gaining knowledge and conserving my energy as best I could - and more importantly joining, sharing and researching in a network then the occurances that did occur over the years (that I could remember) never occured again. Maybe - if they were abductions - they just got bored. Or maybe they are continuing and I'm not aware of it :( Either way it 'aint worth the time or energy imo.

Just some round-about thoughts on the subject.

J.

Yeh, I think I just fell out of the window, I'm not that bothered anyway. Over the last few weeks I have had more disturbing instances of what appear to be 'psychic attack' by discarnate entities. I won't go in to details (I already posted about this in 'memories, dreams, reflections'), but they have certainly cost me a lot of sleep. My friends who are also gaining in knowlege have had equally intense and life-changing experiences of this kind. I always feel fairly well protected from this by my knowledge of how they work. The most fantastic literature I have ever come across on this subject is Robert Bruce's 'Practical Psychic Self Defence" which is surely the definitive guide to negative entities and attachments and how to counteract their activities.

Abduction or no abduction, we seem to be 'targeted' by one or more variations of the forces of entropy. I agree with your thoughts on this subject. It is especially important that these forces work along the path of least resistance and are more likely to target the weak. Conversely, it is important to remember that giving individualised attention to anyone is completely possible and may become more probable as the potential of the subject to do good/serve others increases.

Ben,
Judging from the alarming change in your appearance since you brought this up, I wouldn't be so sure it wasn't abduction. Who changes from a groovy guitar player into a buggy, nuerotic, usually disguised alien invader all by themselves. hmmmmmmm. =D

Bow down to ZIM! Your pitiful rescue attempt is nothing but a pitiful failure!

Hi all:
To save space I will continue under this subject heading because it relates to my query.

A couple of days ago I woke up with a very bad throat ache, as if someone had stuck a tube down my throat. During the evening of the same day, I had just sat at my computer to do some reading, and my nose started bleeding. I haven't had a nose bleed like this for a LONG time. I used to have nose bleeds like this one, frequently when I used to live in Iran at a very young age. But since I have moved to Canada, this kind of nose bleed has happened maybe twice. I seemed to remember something the C's said about nose bleeds and soar throats in relation to alien abduction. I didn't have any dreams that I could remember on the night that I am speaking of, and I couldn't find any 'strange' marks on my body either. The only strange thing is that during the past a few days I think I have become allergic to my cat, or at least very sensitive to something that makes me cough, sneeze and have runny nose ALL the time. Maybe it is season change, who knows?? But I just wanted to get some feed back from the group and see what you guys think. Am I totally paranoid? And if there was something on nose bleeds and soar throats by the C's could someone point me to the right direction please?

Thanks

Hey all:
Wish I had some answers, but here with another scenario to question under this heading. I have been having abduction dreams for many years now, and the other night a friend of mine was saying that all dreams are actual happening. So, first question would be asking if anybody may have some feedback on this comment, as in such cases they most certainly did not feel like dreams.

Secondly, I began reading the Transcripts a couple of weeks or so ago (or something to that degree...my sense of linear time tends to be off rather often), and shortly after I began reading them I had another abduction dream after a long period without having any (over a year). The day after the dream, I felt as if I were getting an allergic reaction on my left earlobe. I had worn earrings the day previous, and attributed to such. However, a) it only occurred on one ear, and b) it has lasted this entire time, and is acting quite a bit different than any other reaction that I have previously encountered. Does this sound like it may be an implant? I have been continuing to read further and have been meditating nightly and have had no abduction dream recurrences, but this slight rash remains...

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ilara

Ilara11 said:
Secondly, I began reading the Transcripts a couple of weeks or so ago (or something to that degree...my sense of linear time tends to be off rather often), and shortly after I began reading them I had another abduction dream after a long period without having any (over a year).

Hi Ilara11 - Since you mention that you are reading the transcripts, have you had a chance to read the Wave series yet? I ask because reading the transcripts by themselves, outside of the context of Laura's work is discouraged. Without the the relevant background information and perspective that Laura provides, it is very easy to misunderstand and misinterpret the raw transcripts.

Reading the Wave series might provide some clues for you as well as reading Laura's book The High Strangeness of Dimensions, Densities, and the Process of Alien Abduction - here is a link to a review of the book.

No, thanks 1984; bookmarked and new reading material! Awesome! I was given a direct link to the transcripts and am pretty much moving from there, so extra links are always appreciated!
Cheers!

Ilara11 said:
a friend of mine was saying that all dreams are actual happening. So, first question would be asking if anybody may have some feedback on this comment, as in such cases they most certainly did not feel like dreams.

Hi Ilara,

I don't think dreams always happen in real life or never happen either. Here is a thread dealing with this topic:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8116.0

And this excerpt from the transcripts (bolding mine) shows that every dream should be taken with a grain of salt:

960428 said:
What was the source of the dream where this was stated to me quite clearly?
A: Dreams are the best forum for disinformation that exists.

Reactions: Ca.
I had a similar experience when I was younger I remember seeing a big green ant coming towards me one time
and I remember everything moving in slow motion including me.

This was a pretty negative experience and I remember turning around trying my best to get away from it I remember
this so vividly. I think it was a dream or my imagination or something else.

I did use to play and kill ants a lot when I was little so this just might have been a dream.

I don't know where to post it, I've searched just for "nose". Is it okay to put it here?

Since yesterday there is a conspicuous red rectangle on my nose, as though somebody has removed the skin there. It also bites somewhat. It is quite geometrical in form.

I cannot remember whether it has already existed at morning or appeared later through the day. But there was certainly no small accident that caused this, there was nothing special.

Weird, I remember having something which sounds identical to this when I was about 13. Within a couple of days it had gone completely and I never thought about it since.

Sirius said:
I don't know where to post it, I've searched just for "nose". Is it okay to put it here?

Since yesterday there is a conspicuous red rectangle on my nose, as though somebody has removed the skin there. It also bites somewhat. It is quite geometrical in form.

I cannot remember whether it has already existed at morning or appeared later through the day. But there was certainly no small accident that caused this, there was nothing special.

I’m still a little hesitant to post this, but what I am about to write has happened at least three times before in my life, that is, at least three times that I am consciously aware of.

Last night me and my wife went to bed, not too late, not too early. Somewhere in the night I suddenly was dreaming about some politicians discussing if you’re allowed to be taken without consent and that you should say “No!” if that happens. Right after that I felt an earie (almost familiar) presence, I panicked, felt the sensation of being taken and came into / was washed in a cold, bright, white light. I felt myself struggle and, very distant, heard myself shouting “No! No!”. Then I woke up. I was lying in my bed again, although some distance from my wife and was wide awake but calm. Outside and in the house all was silent.

Different from the other times this time I saw a lingering shape in my eye of a small, oval face. It is the same effect you get when you come frome a very bright environment and go to a darker one, sometimes images you just saw still linger on your retina, like a ghost.

The other times, I twice had a sensation of flying and I could hear wind rushing past my ears, like being in motion.

To exclude some things: I have not been drinking, we eat well (and healthy), I do not use drugs or medication. Our bedroom is very dark, so no light beam (like that of a passing car) could hit me while sleeping. And I am a light sleeper, so if something happens, I am almost always awake.

So the question is: is my mind playing tricks on me? Am I imagining things? Or, did I just get a peek at a 'greater' reality? Have other people had similar experiences?
The only thing I can think of was that my mind tried to warn me of what was about to happen by letting me dream about those politicians. It’s the same as when you dream of an alarm going off right before your own alarm clock goes off…

Darn, I should have smoked that cigarette in the weekend :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom