About the video.

L

LindaKim1

Hi. I just found your website forum. A friend just sent me the link to The Pentagon Strike video. Quite eye-opening, I must say! There was so much information that I didn't know before. I mean... wow!

I would like to know what how the whole video came about. How did Darren get the idea to make the video.

Also, I was wondering about the soundtrack. What is the opening speech on the video? I can't quite figure out how to slow down the video long enough to see the different audio pieces that you used. Is it part of one of the songs or did you put that on separately?

I know... so many questions.

Thank you.

LindaKim1 said:
I would like to know what how the whole video came about. How did Darren get the idea to make the video.
Hi LindaKim1 - It really began after watching a video of Bush's visit to Booker Elementary School on the morning of 9/11, in which he laughs and sits reading a book all the while knowing what had just happened in New York. That display started my research into the various events of 9/11. It was while I was researching something completely unrelated to 9/11 later in 2002 that I came across the Cassiopaea material and by then Laura's analysis of 9/11 was already putting the pieces of the puzzle together in a way that no one else appeared to be doing. We were in agreement that the Pentagon Strike was biggest hole in the "official story" and after more digging and experimenting with video on different aspects of 9/11 I decided to go with a Flash about the Pentagon attack.
And then of course, shortly after its release, the Washington Post did their "damage control" article.

Also, I was wondering about the soundtrack. What is the opening speech on the video? I can't quite figure out how to slow down the video long enough to see the different audio pieces that you used. Is it part of one of the songs or did you put that on separately?
The opening quote is from Hitler's speech to workers at the Siemens factories in Berlin on November 10th, 1933:

"The struggle between the people and the hatred amongst them is being nurtured by very specific interested parties. It is a small, rootless, international clique that is turning the people against each other, that does not want them to have peace."

Kinda apt I think.

All speech on the soundtrack is overlaid and the eyewitness audio quotes are real, or in one case CG speech of a written quote.

Oh, and if you download the flash you can use <Ctrl><left/right arrow> to move through the vid, if that helps.

Hope that answers your questions

Darren

Darren,

Thank you for your response!

I remember that Elementary School piece of video from the Michael Moore movie. That was so unbelievable. I remember thinking, "Good God, man! Do something."

Like a milk bucket under a bull.

Linda

I really really like this 9-11 Pentagon strike video, especially how the music is integrated within the video. I'm not really a rock music fan, but after seeing this video, I actually went out and bought the CD's to the artist who sing those songs, just because of this video. But it is not exactly the same as it is in the video, with the background parts, so I was wondering if there is any way I can get a copy of this video. I would greatly appreciate it. See, I have a DVD player in my car and I want to play this video as I'm driving. I guess I need the video in Mpeg or AVI format? That is what I am told? I can use it that way. Any help would be Very Much Appreciated!

99GSBBTurbo said:
See, I have a DVD player in my car and I want to play this video as I'm driving. I guess I need the video in Mpeg or AVI format? That is what I am told? I can use it that way. Any help would be Very Much Appreciated!
Why are you asking for help to do something incredibly dangerous? If you're going to drive, watch the road, not some DVD player.

99GSBBTurbo said:
I'm very talented when it comes to cars :)
Dear Turbo,
We do not doubt your prowess with cars. We're just concerned with the driving aspect.

Eating + driving = not good, but we all do it
Alcohol + driving = bad
Talking on the cell phone + driving = bad
DVD viewing + driving = really, really bad

Leave the DVD player at home and concentrate on the road, hon.

But your right... the music kicks butt.

Linda

There is always the possiblity that he could just listen to the music coming from the dvd while he drives - many automobiles are equipped with dvd players now, so don't judge too quickly that he's watching while he's driving. =)

anart said:
There is always the possiblity that he could just listen to the music coming from the dvd while he drives - many automobiles are equipped with dvd players now, so don't judge too quickly that he's watching while he's driving. =)
Anart
This is true.
You are absolutely correct.

I guess I was just thinking of myself.

Between trying to dial a cell phone, apply lipstick and suck down a Diet Coke from McDonald's, all while steering with my left thigh, the last thing I need while driving is one more distraction.

My bad.
:)

Linda
--------------------------------------------
"Every silver lining has its cloud."
Gomez Addams

hahaha... ok, when I first got my DVD player, it was VERY distracting. But I've had it for about three years now, with NO accidents :) For the first year I had nothing but Music Video's and Movies palying on it. It's great, I love it. I don't want a car without one. So it's kinda like I'm a trained professional lol....

So if anyone knows how to make this video into a different format like Mpeg or AVI or WMA.... and you wanna tell me or send it to me that way, you will rock!! It would be Awsome!!! Cause I'm clueless on how to do it and the people who made the video said they only have it in Flash format and a few other sites who have this video said they don't know how to change the format.... it actually kinda sucks. I'm about to set up a video camera and video tape my monitor.... that's pretty bad... lol

So, uh, where do you live? What roads to you take to work?

Just wondering...

99GSBBTurbo said:
hahaha... ok, when I first got my DVD player, it was VERY distracting. But I've had it for about three years now, with NO accidents :) For the first year I had nothing but Music Video's and Movies palying on it. It's great, I love it. I don't want a car without one. So it's kinda like I'm a trained professional lol....

So if anyone knows how to make this video into a different format like Mpeg or AVI or WMA.... and you wanna tell me or send it to me that way, you will rock!! It would be Awsome!!! Cause I'm clueless on how to do it and the people who made the video said they only have it in Flash format and a few other sites who have this video said they don't know how to change the format.... it actually kinda sucks. I'm about to set up a video camera and video tape my monitor.... that's pretty bad... lol

Check out this one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848&q=911 it has the same style and idea that Darren's pentagon strike video had, but its way more encompassing. It does leave out the Israeli connection, and for complete info on that i suggest you read Stranger than Fiction, which is linked from the SotT homepage, in the top left corner.

Also the music is kickass and complements the video, they had like 4-5 Professional DJs do the soundtrack. My bro bought the DVD and I've been copying/handing it out to friends to show to their friends, etc.

Turbo,

So you get an adreniline rush from watching the flash and listening to the video? Well if so, and you don't end up getting Pentagon Strike for your car, not to worry - there will likely be plenty of stuff going on in the near future that will provide for all the adreniline you've ever dreamed of. That's what you're really interested in right?

I live in Bakersfield Ca... I only live about 5-10 min from work. But I've drivin to Fresno and LA and even Oceano Dunes countless times while watching movies.... I've been doing it for a while now... I'm not saying nothing can happen cause anything can happen, I'm just saying I'm use to it.

Cyre2067 ..... Dude! Thanks for that link, that's bad... I'm at work right now so I didn't get to watch the entire thing, but I will when I get home. But that's bad ass! Thanks!!!

and Shane.... it's not really an adrenaline rush I'm after... I really like the Video and the Music.. I think it's well done and I want to listen to the music and show my friends the video when ever I want... not just when I'm by a computer. If I want an Adrenaline rush I get on my GSXR 1000 and do a wheelie at 130mph.... that's a rush... music just isn't enough for me...

y'all see this video? Its by the Who Boys, their site is: http://www.thisisnormal.com/
http://www.zen8003.zen.co.uk/whoboys/video/WHOBOYS-NickNackPaddyWhacked.wmv

has some similarities to the pentagon strike

Back
Top Bottom