Aerokinesis video

bjorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Youtube recommended me this video. I can’t explain his real life airbender avatar powers. Real or fake? I don't know. But it was cool to watch.

Alejo

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
hmm, I don't know, at first I thought that maybe he simply had a fan or a leaf blower behind the camera.. and it would have been easy to turn it on whenever he started moving his hands.

But then I increased the volume and did not hear a motor, so I kept watching and noticed that it looked more like he was responding to a windy day by moving his hands thus giving the impression of controlling the air.

Just my two cents.

hmm, I don't know, at first I thought that maybe he simply had a fan or a leaf blower behind the camera.. and it would have been easy to turn it on whenever he started moving his hands.

But then I increased the volume and did not hear a motor, so I kept watching and noticed that it looked more like he was responding to a windy day by moving his hands thus giving the impression of controlling the air.

Just my two cents.
Dido.

AzarHyun

Jedi
For those who want to exercise and use telekinesis I recommend this video. I liked this guy with his approach to a topic that is, one might say, scientific.

maybe I’ll describe my experience in more detail later. in short, after watching this video(it was 2 years ago) I managed to gain control of the paper and have fun and later I managed to control larger items such as a Christmas decoration hanging on a chandelier (I have to look for a clip).

I came to this video through a very strange and obscure video from Croatia, where a guy materializes sand from his hand and moves large objects.
start from 4:30

Debra

Jedi Master
I agree, he is simply going with the flow of the breezes and small gusts.
A true Airbender would really rip it up, or so I think.
Pull the leaves towards himself, then straight up in the air, spiral left, spiral right...but, no, he moved in just the directions that Nature was going in...faker! :lol:

A Jay

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
For those who want to exercise and use telekinesis I recommend this video. I liked this guy with his approach to a topic that is, one might say, scientific.

maybe I’ll describe my experience in more detail later. in short, after watching this video(it was 2 years ago) I managed to gain control of the paper and have fun and later I managed to control larger items such as a Christmas decoration hanging on a chandelier (I have to look for a clip).

I came to this video through a very strange and obscure video from Croatia, where a guy materializes sand from his hand and moves large objects.
Psi is an interesting phenomena and on MindMatters we recently did an interview with Jim Carpenter that will be published later this week on exactly that. His understanding of psi is that it's an unconscious process that underpins conscious processes, and he lays out the basics of his understanding here though his book is obviously more comprehensive and also has a chapter on psychokinesis.

In his chapter on psychokinesis he states early on:
Psychokinesis is unconscious. It is guided ultimately by the same thing that guides extrasensory perception: unconscious intentions.
I understand this to mean that it's not possible to bring it under conscious control. If there are instances where an object moves at the same time that we wish to move it through non-sensory means, then it is because the unconscious intention has aligned with the conscious intention though the influence remains outside of direct control.

You can see this in the videos you linked to, assuming they're real. The objects move in a haphazard way that do not indicate conscious control despite these men likely having spent not a small amount of time trying to develop such control.

The goal then of developing PK "abilities" is at best a waste of one's time as it's not possible to develop them in the way people think of developing a skill as it's not a skill or ability in the traditional sense, and is the wrong use of the PK phenomena.

A much higher goal would be to develop an alignment of conscious and unconscious intentions through Working on ourselves so that what we manifest is what we intend, and this would be the right use of PK and other psi phenomena.

Mari

Jedi
Real or fake? I don't know.
Looks cool.... ;-)

He is actually from/around my home town. He is actually a VERY good doctor in chiropractics and some other alternative healing methods.

But I´ve also heard that he´s gotten his degree in India and somehow was connected to Sai Baba... But who knows, you now these gossips in small towns... :rolleyes:

Temperance

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
If it wasn't near a wall, where that kind of spiral movement can happen frequently anyways, it would be more believable. Looks cool, but can probably begin feeling the wind before it's visibly moving leaves, and starts moving his hands at that moment.

Reminded me of this video, but obviously much better in execution:lol::

Top Bottom