Akashic Record

W

whappenif

All:

In one of the C passages, in the red/blue books, the C's mention the
"Akashic Record" as if it were understood.

Use of this particular phrase is a loaded one indeed, and connects C's
with Hatonn, Ashtar, Edgar Cayce and a host of other usual new
age activity.

Anyone follow up on that one? Does this make the C's just another
highly trained NWO psychic team who has targetted Laura? Note that
MUFON and its silent high-jacking by Sturrock (Stanford) and Sir
Laurance Rockefeller in the mid-90s has bent it into a foil of an
organization that is carefully sifted for real data and also lunatics.

I am wooed by Laura and her team's excellent work, but anyone who has
read the "Phoenix Journals" and "Contact" will tell you that the Wave series
neatly fills the role played by now defunct Hatonn, and at the outset appears
to be the "Phoenix Journal" of the new millenium. (The odd thing about
Hatonn was that he was a hit with the Reader's Digest crowd.)

Logic indicates at least two possibilities:

1) That the spiritual matters discussed are indeed universal, and we
get the same themes regardless of whether source is 4th density STO
(Hatonn, by the C's definition) or 6th density.

2) The same underground bunker of weirdos under command of DOD or
NWO is now using Laura now to spread its information.

Also, can anyone name the earliest recorded use of this "Akashic" phrase?
I am down to the last quarter of the nineteenth century ....

Thanks

From
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

The Akashic Records (Akasha is a Sanskrit word meaning "sky", "space" or "aether") are said to be a collection of mystical knowledge that is stored in the aether; i.e. on a non-physical plane of existence. The concept is common in some New Age religious groups. The Akashic Records are said to have existed since the beginning of Creation. Just as we have various specialty libraries (e.g., medical, law), there are said to exist various Akashic Records (e.g., human, animal, plant, mineral, etc). Most writings refer to the Akashic Records in the area of human experience....]

There's more on the above page but I think you might be right in that the term was hijacked by the new agers and theosophists, and was popularised by the infamous Lobsang Rampa books. If Akasha is a sanscrit word for sky/space/aether, then it would seam reasonable to suppose that it might be older than you surmise. However if there is a grain of truth to the exestence of an Akashic record it is likely to have been corrupted at several stages along the way until it is unrecognisable from its original concept.

A n idea of a complete record of 'everything' permeating creation and universal consciousness seems like a possibility, and may be how the denziens of STS are able to know where to insert their manipulations. Based on our mechanicalness of repeating history, and our weaknesses, it would not be unreasonable to suspect such a scenario.

Then again it may refer to our internal landscape, and the gene pool which is a complete mix of all our ancestors, rather than something 'out there' which could explain the corruption of the original idea by the theosophists or the new age movement, to neutralise the meaning.

Or the collective unconscious and the archetypes of Jung!

Anyway those are just some thoughts,
C

The concept of Akashic records has some philosophical parallels of the new age or influential upon it, besides the works of Jung. One was the idea of the noosphere by Catholic priest and paleontologist Tielhard de Chardin (1881-1955):

http://www.gaiamind.com/Teilhard.html

To this end, he suggested that the Earth in its evolutionary unfolding, was growing a new organ of consciousness, called the noosphere. The noosphere is analogous on a planetary level to the evolution of the cerebral cortex in humans. The noosphere is a "planetary thinking network" -- an interlinked system of consciousness and information, a global net of self-awareness, instantaneous feedback, and planetary communication. At the time of his writing, computers of any merit were the size of a city block, and the Internet was, if anything, an element of speculative science fiction. Yet this evolution is indeed coming to pass, and with a rapidity, that in Gaia time, is but a mere passage of seconds. In these precious moments, the planet is developing her cerebral cortex, and emerging into self-conscious awakening. We are indeed approaching the Omega point that Teilhard de Chardin was so excited about.
There is also the work of Jose Arguelles, with whom I do not agree completely, but this idea (referred to as the PSI Bank) is nonetheless interesting. The quote is from http://www.dwayneedwardrourke.com/Pages/SYNER.htm

It is an extension of the PSI Bank paradigm, but conveys a concept similar to that of Akasha:

A topocosm is a model and map of the boundary conditions comprising any whole system. In the world of which I write, each one of us is considered to be an integration of three fields of reference: the electromagnetic field (Heaven), the biopsychic field (Man), and the gravitational field (Earth).

HEAVEN
MAN
EARTH

According to this view, we are spiritual beings having an earthy experience through the mechanism of a sensory body. Our sense organs themselves, and all other organs as well, are gravitationally aligned and regulated by shifting tectonic plates just below the surface of the Earth. Hence Earth is the primary factor within our model.

Earth draws to it, and consequently, to us Earth people, the electromagnetic "starseed" of the galaxy. That electromagnetic energy impacts our sense fields and is the raw data of our sensory experience. As a field, it surrounds the Earth and is specifically regulated by radiation belts at a distance of 2,000 miles and 11,000 miles from the surface of the planet. Within the zone bounded by these two belts, heavy, proton particles emanating from Galactic Centre, interact with lighter, electron radiation emanated from the Sun. This interaction produces a double helix wave-form that acts as a master template for the creation of the DNA double helix on Earth.

In his book Earth Ascending, Jose' Arguelles calls this master helix, the PSI bank: a "solar/galactic binary resonance field", from which the planet weaves its own time/space matrix. The PSI Bank is the realm of primary mythic consciousness from which individual cultures weave their respective webs. Within the terminology of our model, it is called Heaven.

whappenif said:
All:

In one of the C passages, in the red/blue books, the C's mention the
"Akashic Record" as if it were understood.

Use of this particular phrase is a loaded one indeed, and connects C's
with Hatonn, Ashtar, Edgar Cayce and a host of other usual new
age activity.
It doesn't connect the C's to these others at all. There is one reference to the Akashic record that I could find:

January 4/5, 1997

Q: (L) The next question: The C's, Andromedans and others
talk about 'densities.' We are supposed to live in 3rd
density. Does this number 3 have anything to do with 3
space dimensions?

A: Close. Means: Original definition closer to 3rd level of
experience, relating material/ethereal spectrum, but
denizens of Terra Locator came up with "Third Dimensional"
explanation due to influences upon the subconscious mind
from soul memory connnection to Akashic record.

Out of all the pages, that isn't a very significant number of hits. The C's dialogues are in no way dependent upon the Akashic records.

More importantly, there is a difference between "reading" the Akashic records and accepting what is "read" at face value, or receiving communications from some entity that are accepted at face value and Laura's work and approach. Any information she receives from the C's is verified to the extent possible by research. If it cannot be verified, then it is treated differently than the material than has been verified.

The C's comments are treated the same way one would treat an inspired idea. Until it has been further researched and elaborated and put to the test, one doesn't know if it is inspired or garbage. The Cassiopaean Experiment is 10% inspiration and 90% perspiration. It is that perspiration that makes the difference.

whappenif said:
Anyone follow up on that one? Does this make the C's just another
highly trained NWO psychic team who has targetted Laura? Note that
MUFON and its silent high-jacking by Sturrock (Stanford) and Sir
Laurance Rockefeller in the mid-90s has bent it into a foil of an
organization that is carefully sifted for real data and also lunatics.
See above.

whappenif said:
I am wooed by Laura and her team's excellent work, but anyone who has
to be the "Phoenix Journal" of the new millenium. (The odd thing about
Hatonn was that he was a hit with the Reader's Digest crowd.)
Where do you see similarities? Having read some of it, I would hardly say "anyone who has
to be the "Phoenix Journal" of the new millenium."

I suggest that "anyone" who says such a thing has only the shallowest of ideas about Laura's work and does not understand what Laura's work is about.

whappenif said:
Logic indicates at least two possibilities:
Except that up until now, your arguments are all wrong. Therefore, your conclusions are irrelevant. Therefore, I'll respond to your wrong assumptions and logic in your two choices below.

whappenif said:
1) That the spiritual matters discussed are indeed universal, and we
get the same themes regardless of whether source is 4th density STO
(Hatonn, by the C's definition) or 6th density.
Themes are irrelevant precisely because they are universal. It is the details that are important. In the details, there is no similarity.

whappenif said:
2) The same underground bunker of weirdos under command of DOD or
NWO is now using Laura now to spread its information.
You say above "at least" two possibilities, but by giving only two, you are shaping the perceptions of the reader. By ending on the suggestion that Laura's work is a Cointelpro programme, you are also shaping the reader's response.

I'll pass over what may be implied by that for the moment and simply suggest that whenever one comes across information, one must do the research oneself to be able to decide whether the information has a high or low probability of being correct. Laura has never claimed her work is 100% correct. On the contrary, she is inviting readers to join a project that is on-going and not to believe in anything. New data can change or eliminate a working hypothesis. New data can completely change the way other material is understood. Our work on OPs, psychopaths, and ponerology are examples. Conspiracy theory understood in the light of ponerology has nothing whatsoever to do with what most people mean when they talk about the NWO or the UN.

We don't talk about the NWO because of that. We refer to the pathocracy. The typical anti-NWO rant says nothing about hyperdimensional influences or the pathocracy. If either of these are left out of the discussion, then the explanation suffers from materialist shortcomings. It is a 3D solution which means it is, at best, a partial solution. Oftimes, it isn't even a partial solution; it is a complete diversion from the real players and issues.

Having just spent 8 months reading The Phoenix Material, I'll say yes there are universal themes and similarities, and they are found in both texts.

I would like to engage in further discussion of these matters, however I can't help but feel this forum deviates from anything other than the "C's" in regards to spiritual fore knowledge.

For example, I'm currently taking all selected texts that I've spent months in studying, and comparing them all together for unexplainable discrepancy's, so far I've completed Ra, Phoenix, Seth, van Tassle, Mier....My last full study shall be the "C's".

Interestingly Ra is the most unfaltering, not to say the others have faulted yet...

Sinny said:
Having just spent 8 months reading The Phoenix Material, I'll say yes there are universal themes and similarities, and they are found in both texts.

I would like to engage in further discussion of these matters, however I can't help but feel this forum deviates from anything other than the "C's" in regards to spiritual fore knowledge.

Why can't you help but feel that? If you do feel that, why would you frequent a forum that you feel puts such limitations on discussions? You also never responded to the input given to you on this thread.

Sinny said:

I don't think many consider the C's 'spirutal fore knowledge', but rather an experiment that is heavily based in research, and the value is actually in the research (which is quite exhaustive and ongoing) - not the channeled material by itself. So for that reason (and that this is the Cassiopaea forum), I think it makes pretty clear sense why the focus is what it is.

Is the Phoenix material supplemented with genuine research? If not, I think it is understandable that not too many people here would be interested in it.

Sinny, spend 8 months reading the forum, starting with the Forum Guidelines, and then, the cognitive sciences board and the Work board. After that, if you still think it is worth your effort to post about that sort of thing, go for it, but don't expect many people to be interested in discussing it with you because that's so "been there, done that". This is a research forum, not channeling central. Channeling is less than 1% of our activities or interests.

I do not frequent this forum Anart - which is why you'll find I've not yet looked at that thread.

Sinny said:
I do not frequent this forum Anart - which is why you'll find I've not yet looked at that thread.
Then why in the world did you post in this one?? :rolleyes:

I appreciate that Laura, and that is what I intend to do.

I was merely making a comment whilst the subject was fresh in my mind, as another query I typed on Google lead me here.

Anart - See answer above.

I'm merely passing through, and yet I'm met with queries about my motives.

Sinny said:
Anart - See answer above.

I'm merely passing through, and yet I'm met with queries about my motives.

Yes of course you'll be met with questions. We (meaning as a forum), do that not just to ask about motives - but to, eventually (maybe) help you in your researching journey; however in exchange, you would want to start at some of the suggested reading material and then it goes from there.

Sinny
I would like to engage in further discussion of these matters,
:rolleyes: Then put the beer down and start reading.
"A picture is worth a thousand words" has become a cliche due to the truth of it revealed over the years.

I find it difficult to take anything you are saying seriously when you choose to represent yourself in that most juvenile of postures--chugging a brewsky in a bar, as if it were an example of "adult" identity.

Back
Top Bottom