Alec Newald, Co-evolution

Virtualme

Padawan Learner
I read an excerpt from this book years back in Nexus magazine and found it fascinating.

See here for more info.

_http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_coevolution.htm

A couple of years ago there was an update/new book, again with an extract in Nexus magazine.

The other day I was judging my past research against what is revealed in the Cs transcripts and that updated book came to mind. I recall reading that Alec is told something along the lines that soon humanity will go through a change where many things look odd or different.

Hes told that our Sun will look more green in colour. Green is the 4th colour with Yellow being no.3...3rd density, 4th density???

Hes also shown that we will learn something about our sun that will be quite a surprise...could that be that we find a way to travel via it?

Regarding the ETS in his experience I dunno, they look too Grey like to me leading me to think Alecs experience could be a STS exercise.

What do you think.

Recent video on Alec Newald's experience. It's a more interesting "abduction" story than most. Worth watching to get a sense of the kind of inputs the public is receiving about alien presence. To me it seems like it may be partly quite accurate and partly New Age COINTELPRO. Curious what others think. It is just 18 minutes.

Recent video on Alec Newald's experience. It's a more interesting "abduction" story than most. Worth watching to get a sense of the kind of inputs the public is receiving about alien presence. To me it seems like it may be partly quite accurate and partly New Age COINTELPRO. Curious what others think. It is just 18 minutes.

Quite interesting because I'm currently reading his book CoEvolution and wanted to hear what others think about his book and experience.
The only thing that intrigued me is the mention of a civilization that tried to artificially switch to 4D in the past, but due to the forcing of nature, they got stuck in 3.5D, which, according to their story, had never ever happened before. Is it even possible? I don't see how could it be. Allegedly they are trying to use the Earth and the incoming wave to get out of that hopeless situation and finally evolve to 4D.
If we exclude this, there are many interesting parts that match what C's are saying, but I agree, it does seem like nicely manipulated truth.
Until I read it to the end I see it as a good SF.

Back
Top Bottom