Alex Collier

Viv said:
Search? :) Thanks Gandalf.

He's mentioned a few times, but no-one has reached a conclusion about him.

True. So perhaps you can being some quotes and analysis to the table since it interests you?

Viv wrote: << If he is deliberately misleading people, than he's a brilliant actor. >>

I think most disinformation is most effectively disseminated by "true believers," not those who are acting.

Re: Alex Collier?

Viv said:
I've seen a few of his lectures and videos. and he always seems very plausible and sincere.

I too have seen a few of his lectures. Thing is, he doesn't really bring anything new to the table. It's scandalous information to some people new to a broader reality, and he puts on his "serious and concerned" face throughout his presentations. He presents "secret" information, turns them into issues that need to be dealt with but has no real answer as to how to resolve the issues, i.e. it's bigger than you, now you know it, you can't do much, so good luck.

So what do you think most searching people come away with after hearing something like that? ["Keep looking and you'll see more on just how screwed you are" is the basic subconscious message there].

The "issues" (and I put them in quotes for a reason), are never concrete: allusions are made and left dangling for the audience to fill in their own blanks.

One thing he said that did strike me, and he made an emotional show of it in one presentation I saw, is this: he stated that "aliens" abduct children because they have a lower (if any at all) toxic load, and are therefore preferred as (physical) food.

So the dual nasty implication is that if you have no toxic load, you are at the top of the menu as catch of the day, and the other is that if you are toxic and "safe" from this form of predation, you are fated to live out whatever the toxins do to you. So which is "better"? Being possibly eaten, or kinda toxic (and unthinking)? It's a fear-based twist and probably the subtle keystone of his entire presentation. (I could be wrong, of course!)

As far as being the catch of the day goes, that's what he says, and talk is cheap. I'll de-toxify and clarify my thinking in any way I can because it is a clear and present danger, and meet what may come my way better prepared for it.

People tend to forget the 4D STS influence and how it can take hold of a person and lead them astray, lead them to believe what is false or twisted, and give them "proof" that is totally convincing. You just need to read John Keel's "Operation Trojan Horse" to get a good background on this. Then, of course, there is the alleged Greenbaum program which I discuss at some length in The Wave. How many New Age purveyors of "wisdom" are really programmed to lead others astray by human programmers? Of course, then you have to get into the question of who is leading the human programmers to do this and you come back to 4 D STS.

Again and again I come back to the fact that deeply studying history is one way to really get a handle on things.

He often describes the dilemma of the 'Andromedans'; being STO they can't interfere, but there are dire consequences if they don't. In his latest presentation in 2009 he announced that they had decided to intervene and would 'mentor' the human race. The 'Andromedans' always sound so good and wise; who would not want to be befriended and guided by such a race?

It occurred to me that encouraging a belief in a 'saviour' outside ourselves could be dangerous. If enough people hear this and want it to be true we could end up giving permission on some level for something negative to come in and take over.

As for the comment about children being better food physically, this makes sense to me. Children are good to eat, and the rest of us provide lots of delicious pain and misery.

Viv said:
As for the comment about children being better food physically, this makes sense to me. Children are good to eat, and the rest of us provide lots of delicious pain and misery.
Veal and lamb come to mind - as above, so below.

I saw the conference today about the Alex Collier Earth Transformation 2010, took my attention the following points:

1- He talk about the Galactic Plane that coming to the earth ------- The wave????
2- That the people must raise up the vibration of the body to go to the 4 density
3- That the actual government system doesn't work and the religions either very focused in USA.
4- He talks about the Andromedan's want to mentor us in the process of Earth changing in technology, health and "politics" which he said for them the politics is the same that the religion-

When I see this man and how he talk well take my attention because too much bla bla and bla about ET´s , but his point of view is totally USA thinking, USA change the world, and the USA is the main country in the world and too much love to USA, let's changes USA and that kind of things but the point that the ET´s wanted to MENTOR US to have a GOVERMENT with all those benevolent of help make me doubt ??????????? Why we want to some ET¨S come here and mentor don't we have enough with all this garbage that we are living, Don't we want to take our own boat and drive it ???? Or I'm wrong ????

What kind of benevolent ETS offered to mentor the humans race?????????????? in that way ???????? :scared: :huh:

zim said:
4- He talks about the Andromedan's want to mentor us in the process of Earth changing in technology, health and "politics" which he said for them the politics is the same that the religion-

I saw that interview recently. To me it did sound like a ploy to get people to put all their faith into a single savior and not work to help themselves, sort of like a 21st Century Fox version of the religious take on all that's going to happen. He really had me going up until that remark but then I wasn't even into the C's stuff anyways so I didn't know any better.

Hahaha fun idea, if the andromedans are going to help, and the forum is about the cassiopean transmision, and andromeda is cassiopaea's daughter. Wouldn't some of the group be the andromedans helping in the future, sons of the material inspired in the cs transmissions? :P

----

Whatever, Alex awoke me about the ETs subject and all those fantastic ideas I wasn' even aware could exist, and as it is, I lost myself in stupid ideas because as Ouspensky said about the gospel that ask for purity but do not tell you how to get that purity.

The worst thing is that I was asking to all heavens to know to do that, how to reach that, becaus I can't do it just throwing my Tv out of my house, and asked and demanded a contact with something, or osme abduction believing I was going to be saved. In those moments really strange things happened, increment on my anger, delusions like hearing voices in moments, at some hour my TV would loss signal, but happening at the same time I had a crucial moment in emotions, like getting angry about someone remembering the situation or even in an imaginary situation taking it as true, and the tv signal was lost, and a lot of interference and the most interesting thing was that those ideas were like beaming to my head trying ti make me furious, incredibly I got in that crucial moment a decision and in those imaginary moments instead of imagining hitting bitting destroying or whatever pathological thought, I apologized and said I forgive you to the person in that imaginary climatic moment haha what the hell I was living??? just because I couldn't find the answer to lot of things. And suddenly about chosing the good way the interference ended, but maybe the nex day or the next month I could be living the same attack.

In those periods appart of delusions I got really destroyed, I was part schizophrenic and part multiple personality, I was just emotionally and mentally destroyed, just destroyed. My personalities was divided in to eyes' colors. I had a blue personality, green, red, orange, and no black eyes personality until the end of my inner chaos.

Then I got to read the cassiopaeans, there was pure knowledge, all I wanted to know, a lot of affirmations, but I didn't trusted, don't know why. Then I got the last hit and just internally died, I exploded asking to mother earth about an answer, it was just like an atomic bomb about everything. And cassiopaeans appeared.

And that disinfo thing was partially good, but was opening my mind to something I was not prepared. And lead me to danger, and could be the actual cause of my sleeping attacks.

Hi Medulin,

If you use the search function, you will see that Alex Collier has been covered in the New Age Cointelpro section as well as other threads here.

If you use the search function (very useful ;)) to find if the forum has already a thread about Alex Collier, you will have a couple of answers.

Here's one of the answers:

The link is broken. Can anyone tell me what happend to this thread?

I too have seen a few of his lectures. Thing is, he doesn't really bring anything new to the table. It's scandalous information to some people new to a broader reality,

Are you serious, "bringing nothing new to the table" in 1995/96?! When most of the Cass/C material hasnt even been published yet? So you did know "all this" in 1995?!

Here are some memes that I have made

Attachments

• 123716403_10157932699748299_995978552878829336_n.jpg
    123716403_10157932699748299_995978552878829336_n.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 181857781_234284115157123_1985776768448449494_n.jpg
    181857781_234284115157123_1985776768448449494_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 37
  • 316420485_627251499193714_8394665445042847545_n.jpg
    316420485_627251499193714_8394665445042847545_n.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 37
Back