Alex Jones....yeah I know

kiolm

The Force is Strong With This One
Tell me what dirt you have on this fella please.

I'm sincerely curious.

And if you would, please tell me who has awoken more people than him ???

ADMIN NOTE: Corrected spelling in subject field.

Re: Alex Jones....yhea I know

seriously.... do a search. Theres so much dirt its obsene. infact it makes my skin crawl that i ever listened to that guy but through him i found Mr Icke then i found this forum and never looked back. The search function will save u time, enegry and ultimtely ur Soul. Sounds heavy but in a sence its true.

ETA i didnt mean to give any credability to david icke either....again do a search

Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool ?: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1210.0
Alex Jones: The Pied Piper Who Brands ‘Truth Seeking’ as Mental Illness: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14271.0

Pashalis said:
Alex Jones - COINTELPRO? Fascist Tool ?: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1210.0
Alex Jones: The Pied Piper Who Brands ‘Truth Seeking’ as Mental Illness: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14271.0

44 pages really ???

Can I get cliff notes???

kiolm said:
Pashalis said:

44 pages really ???

Can I get cliff notes???

Try this article: Alex Jones and the Scholars for 911 Truth: The Parable of the Shepherd

If the article sparks some curiosity about the topic, the threads mentioned really would be helpful to read through.

I also just came across this comment by a forum member about an article that mentions AJ:

Pophistorian said:
I don't disagree that AJ presents as a very sharp guy who finds and puts together some amazing puzzle pieces -- things that a lot more people should know about. But to paraphrase some wise words, "every information source has value, if taken in the right context." It's clear, as has been said, that AJ is limited by having sacred cows. For me, chief among his is religion. Sacred cows cut one off from growth in important, IMO, areas. I'm concerned that those who believe AJ is on the cutting edge take the context he presents as all there is, and thus inherit those limitations to their detriment. What I'm describing is the concept of vectoring.

Vectoring is very important to understand. Its result, intended or not, is to lure the seeker off the path and into a cul-de-sac that is not always easily recognized as such, thus limiting growth. We may learn something from vectoring experiences, but can learn far more if we recognize and escape/outgrow them. IMO, this is part of successful seeking (continued growth). You can learn from AJ, but also need to outgrow him. And, is there no concern about what might be the end game of an egoistic "god, guns & barbecue" pied piper? As influential as he is/may be, I think there's probably value in keeping tabs on what he's saying.

Also, knowing what we know about the PTB, and AJ's allegedly large audience -- don't you suspect that the bottom-line psychological input (the portion people actually absorb and incorporate) is not considered very threatening? Or is it that the size of his audience is overstated? Or that the sacred cows are exactly the ones that are dangerous to the PTB? It's bound to be one of things. If his audience continues to grow, then isn't it likely that the growth suits the PTB just fine?

I don't think O'Reilly, Olbermann, Hannity, Beck, etc. are anything really like AJ. They exist to vector a larger, decidedly mainstream, standard-thinking segment. AJ fans are different, IMO -- less standard, there's more of a discovery-seeking need and esoteric-seeking element, whether intellectual or not, which AJ satiates but, as said, unfortunately, in a sharply limiting way. I'm not saying he's a conscious vector -- it really doesn't matter. But what does it say about the real impact of AJ, who, informative as he may be, gives more and more of, basically, the same stuff every day. Once it sinks in that there is *nothing* beneath psychopaths, how many more stories about their deeds do you need? Time to move on, OSIT.

kiolm said:
Pashalis said:

44 pages really ???

Can I get cliff notes???

If you're interested in the truth, it takes effort. 44 pages is not a lot.

Hi kiolm and others,

As it so happens, I'm reading the '1210' thread on AJ (I'm on page 34 currently) and I must say it really is a tedious read. It doesn't help one bit that this thread is a merger of three or four previously separate ones (I lost count while reading) and not being from the States I'm not acquainted at all with the work of AJ nor his importance within 'the field'. I'm just reading all of this to get a grip from example on the way these phenomena are to be discerned and analysed - to better calibrate my own 'reading instrument' so to speak.

So -if I may- I would strongly advise kiolm to NOT start with the '1210' thread but to first and foremost read around for better preparation and save that thread for last. I for one certainly would have appreciated such advice had it been given to me before I jumped in on that one. FWIW.

kiolm said:
I'm sincerely curious.

I don't know of anyone awakened by his ramblings, rather the opposite ;)
But I can tell You who is doing her utmost to keep me awake...

kiolm said:
Tell me what dirt you have on this fella please.

I'm sincerely curious.

He has an abrasive and arrogant personality and something of a messiah complex. He gives honest truth seekers a bad name.

There's been a small handful of posts/threads on the David Icke forum bashing him but people like me ask these posters for examples of how he is a shill and what not and they never give examples.

I'm a believer that there are many posters who have a hidden agenda. I know this for fact from being on several forums over the years and I know people tend to believe people are like themselves for the most part so people buy this stuff. You can especially see this with sites that appear to have "Real" comments like news sites and consumer product sites.

For example have you noticed when you read a news article from a mainstream news site all the comments at the bottom? It's funny how you can comment on all the useless news topics you want until you get to a real piece of news and guess what? All the comments are in support of the lie and you can'y comment.lol.

Or If your on a mainstream health forum and they will allow anyone to claim to be a Dr. as long as they're selling something but If you call out said Dr.s they disappear?

I also noticed this with as something as silly as the Moon landing lies recently on the DI Forum. A group of people who defend the Moon Myth 24/7 and only the Myth. In other words they never post on any other subject or start new threads and whenever you posts anything about the moon within minutes the same 5 "Posters" are there making up obvious lies.lol. It was really strange and at first I just thought like most would, that they we're just people like me and others but their actions are not like mine or your at all.

Or Amazon for example.....Have you ever read a postive review about something and clicked on the reviewer to only find out the only thing they reviewed was that book....and then you click on the next guy and the same thing again? 35 5star reviews and all 35 have but one review in their history.lol.

I know for a fact whenever you see reviews for anybody on the web like a contractor or sites like Kudzuu every single review is made up.

So.....I know that the web is used by groups, Buisnesses and Governments and somebody has to be guilty of it but I think when it comes to AJ people get confused.

Here's what I think.

People assume AJ is a truther first and in business second....This is not the case. AJ supports himself and his family with his buisness no different than Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh does. Would you say Rush is a Truther? Do you bash Rush for not being so and label him counter Intel.

AJ is a entertainer and has his own version of what sells. He will not ever be a "Coast 2 Coast" type show. He will never do UFO's or much New Age stuff. What he will do is pander to Middle America which are generally hard working, self supporting, Christians who want the Government to leave them alone.

That's his market and that's who he sells to.

America is dominated by "Talk Radio". People like Rush and Boortz etc and how many of them admit that there isn't even a left or a right but that it's all a dog and pony show? Nobody except AJ. Every one of those guys wants to blame "Liberals" for all the evil things and Democrats.lol.

So If you believe he's just a radio personality then Instead of bashing consider he covers more ground than any other "Radio Personalities". Consider he can't talk about UFO's or Lizards and consider he's just trying to make a living in a business that is incredibly hard to do so in.

BTW Youtube woke me up and thanks mostly to 9/11 videos and AJ had a very large hand in that.

I've asked this several times and I never get a answer from the AJ bashers (This assumes of course there are real Individuals that bash AJ)......Other than AJ who has woken up the most people??? ;D

kiolm said:
AJ is a entertainer and has his own version of what sells. He will not ever be a "Coast 2 Coast" type show.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, have a smoke and listen to Coast 2 Coast. Yes, AJ has been on that show numerous time, I have listened to him. G. Noory has called AJ his good friend.

Cut & past this URL to "see": _http://www.coasttocoastam.com/search/?query=Alex+Jones

Why did you state the above when so obviously wrong? Remember, this is a research site. Personally, I have learned the hard way to check my references before stating verbiage that appears to be fact.

:cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

kiolm said:
I've asked this several times and I never get a answer from the AJ bashers (This assumes of course there are real Individuals that bash AJ)......Other than AJ who has woken up the most people??? ;D
I don't consider myself to be an AJ basher. In fact, I don't think about AJ that much at all. I will say this, from what I've seen, he seems to get people riled up and really provides no solutions with which to channel that anger other than possibly violence. Knowing what I know about how the ptb reacts to violent people, I feel this is irresponsible. It puts people's well being and lives in danger.

So while it's important that people wake up, how someone is woken up and what they can and should do once awake is a huge responsibility and needs to be done with great care.

To be aware that something is happening (assuming that the information they've received is correct) and yet not have the tools with which to deal with it in the end can almost be worse that staying asleep, in my opinion.

kiolm said:

The problem is that you're missing the ENTIRE point. He doesn't wake people up, kiolm - he herds people in a very specific, very destructive direction to his own and the PTB's benefit. Period.

anart said:
kiolm said:

The problem is that you're missing the ENTIRE point. He doesn't wake people up, kiolm - he herds people in a very specific, very destructive direction to his own and the PTB's benefit. Period.

I think Anart is quite correct. AJ doesn't wake people up...at least not in a useful way. The cats mating in the alley behind my house wake me up, as well, but all it does is anger me, and there is no useful purpose to be had by the awakening (I just lose sleep). My alarm clock wakes me up on time, with the purpose of getting me out of bed to get ready for work. The awakening has to happen at the right time, and with a purpose in mind.

As far as quantity of people woken up...when the quality of the awakening is what matters, who cares? Is it a contest?

anart said:
kiolm said:

Yep, what AJ does is rile people up. Gets them wanting to revolt. Which, if they ever did, it would not make a change in this system. All there would be is a new boss, just like the old boss. However, as truth seeker said, it would get many people killed, jailed, tortured.....it would play right into the hands of the ptb. He's not waking them up, he's making them think that they are awake.

Waking up is more than just listening to AJ, it's being able to discern the lies that are being put out as truth, also, to be able to see the lies we ourselves tell thinking that they are truths. Plus a lot, lot more.

Back
Top Bottom