Alien foraging in paprika field or 4 D bleedthrough ?!

Z...

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
from yugoslav online newspaper
http_www.kurir-info.co.yu/arhiva/2007/avgust/24/V-09-24082007.shtml

Translation by Deckard said:
Slavica Milojković, resident of Međurovo, small willage close to Niš, swears her fields were visited by the creature out of this wolrd.
This sturdy 50 yr old peasant woman (not sure if the word peasant is politically correct in english language, in Yugoslav its in common use :) ) says never before she saw something like and if the creature wasnt also seen by another 3 villagers, she would probably think she is loosing her mind:
"It was early morning, just past 6 AM and I went to the field to water the paprika. As I approached the field I could see human-like creature kneeling and moving up and down as if it was worshiping the sun. I was totally shocked when I realised that nearby corn stalk was also moving in synchronicity with the movements of this creature "- says Milojkovic still haunted by this strange encounter with uninvited guest in her paprika field.
Slavica says the creature had all charactheristics of the human except it was glowing with ubeleivable light.
"its clothing looked like shiny wrapping paper of golden colour", I approached it cautiously and asked what is he doing in my field. He never answered. Then I asked if he was deaf but he continued to ignore me. Then I realized this might be work of the devil, I was frightened and I ran to the nearby field where there was an old man working. I asked him to come with me and help me to chase off the alien but he refused, scared beyond his wits with unusual light that could be seen coming from my field. He thought something was burning there" - says Milojkovic.

"Frightened woman then asked for help from her neghbours Tomislav and Vukosava Živković who went back to the field with her.
Tomislav carried a pitchfork and I grabbed a moe as we were affraid this creature might attack us. But half way to the field we could see the creature shrinking until it reached the size and the shape of something that can most closely be described as a bird shining with multitude of colours.
"It" then soared to the sky where it tranformed under our very eyes into human riding on something resembling motorcycle and dissapeared on the horizon" - says Slavica Milojkovic.

Tomislav & Vukosava Živković are stupefied with what they have seen in the field and repeat in unison: "It happened, may it never come to pass again" (old Serbian saying).
"Slavica was very agitated and she asked us to come with her as she encountered something unusual in her field. My wife and I went with her and as soon as we reached the field we could see something we still cannot explain. Its upper part of the body was yellow-golden while his waist was covered with something black, looking like an apron. It was kneeling, going up and down, when it did this for third time it flew off towards the sky." says Tomislav Živković.

His wife Vukosava admits she still cannot come to her senses after this encounter and says this alien "is driving her mad".
The villagers of Medjurovo have different comments to this incident but they all agree those involved in it are credible and serious people who wouldnt invent stories like this out of the sheer amusement. Yet, nobody can explain why would aliens visit Serbs in Medjurovo of all places, as they say this tiny village Moravian region is known only for the production of peppers and they are not really convinced aliens would be interested in their nice peppers.
cigaretalo6.gif
hmm... interesting

but then again Balkan villages are full of crazy stories like this one

Well the people might only see peppers, but who knows what aliens can see...

By the way, the alien sounds like it bears a resembelence to Ghost Rider :>

Transdimentional window faller? Alla Spring heeled jack, mothman, chupacabra etc? Sounds more like that kind of phenomenon than ET's/UT's.

Any strange Electromagnetic activity going on in that country!?

you bet ,

as well as all kind of other strange things like for example high incidence of cancer and freak deseases evrysince NATO used missiles with depleted uranium in 1999, but nobody talks about this

or this little story I recently heard from someone who lives there:
In a small town in serbian northern province of Vojvodina Red Hot Chilli Peppers had a concert this summer. Towards the end concert was interrupted with announcement that dispatch from USA arrived urging them to immediatelly leave the place as huge storm is arriving. Within minutes helicopter arrived from german nato base and wisked them away leaving puzzled audience under clear sky.
In less then 15 minutes all hell broke loose and unbeleivable storm took place .

Funny eh

Thomas C said:
Transdimentional window faller? Alla Spring heeled jack, mothman, chupacabra etc? Sounds more like that kind of phenomenon than communal garden ET's/UT's.

Any strange Electromagnetic activity going on in that country!?
It kind of makes you wonder if the depleted uranium is there as an amplifier to the window.

Back
Top Bottom