Aliens and Demons meet Rockybucks, Dick Farley and Density 4

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I was thinking a bit about this exorcism business as discussed here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33064.0.html , here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33257.0.html and, of course, in my recent K&B videos. My mind went back to the days of just doing regular hypnotherapy/past life stuff and how I transitioned into the practice of Spirit Release and exorcism.

Those were the early days of the internet and most discussions and exchange of information took place via newsgroups or private email lists. Those were the days when AOL was pretty much the way you got online and AltaVista was the main search engine.

As most of you know, it was because the Cs kept bugging me about it that I gave in and hooked up with the net. I cut my net-teeth with Mike Lindemann and Col. Wendelle Stevens. It was to Stevens that I sent out the first selections of the C's transcripts and received the response that he had never read anything that was so dead on in all his years of research. He asked if he could share the material with his mailing list and I said okay. One member of his mailing list sent it to Ark and the rest of that story is history.

Here's a video of Stevens: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTBjLaJ_K0s

Another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_82jhX-MIZc

Anyway, those were interesting days because I was privy to a lot of discussions and exchanges with some very interesting people such as Dick Farley AKA Cloudrider(at)aol.com. And, of course, Density4 AKA Blue Resonant Human AKA Devin ____. You may recall a few sessions where BRH participated before he was taken out by "the system". Col. Stevens is dead, and I was wondering what happened to Dick Farley because we had some very interesting exchanges about aliens as demons. It was he who introduced me to Bill Baldwin who wrote "Spirit Releasement Therapy" and with whom I had a few phone conversations later on about technical issues of spirit release.

So, I went looking for Dick Farley and found some interesting things that are sort of historic. See:
http://www.presidentialufo.com/

and: http://www.presidentialufo.com/bill-clinton/105-extraterrestrial-politics-part-1-rockefeller-initiative-to-the-clinton-white-house

Also see: _http://www.astraeasweb.net/politics/farley.html

_https://www.createspace.com/4129050

_http://www.ufomind.com/cgi-bin/websearch.cgi?search=Dick++Farley

_http://www.mt.net/~watcher/uforocke.html

_http://extropians.weidai.com/extropians.1Q97/4109.html

http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/conspiracy/research/rockmorton.html

From: Dick Farley (Various issues.) Rockefeller Foundation and David Rockefeller's comments follow this commentary. Relevance: Laurance Rockefeller (David's brother); "UFOs"; "alien abduction"; MIT Conference. Sean David Morton and "UFOlogical prophesies." Globalism.

(Note: While this following report reflects the gilded "front" of Rockefellerian "applied philosophies" dating from their parents' "eugenics" and "human herd management,"has been funded by Rockefellerians in pre-WWII days, both in the U. S. and in Weimar Germany... those who are familiar with issues in the so-called "UFO" and "paranormal" theatres, where more bizarre Rockefellerian interests have played so much of a role recently, may be interested in the perspective public statements such as the following play in that family's abilities to manage news and government oversight beyond "cursory."

Thus, erstwhile "UFO personality" and "millenialist" Sean David Morton...who later did some "interpretive work" with the "Gulf Breeze Six" American military personnel who went AWOL and ended up at Gulf Breeze to await Jesus and do other biddings of their Ouija board "revelations," has commented about allegations of "Rockefellerian" motivations.

Without giving disinformationist Morton any actual credence beyond what he's "earned" with his early work associated with Linda Moulton Howe (on "Sightings"), and as a self-proclaimed "prophet" who also claimed publicly that his (Morton's) father was a "former Navy test pilot who flew at 'Area 51',"... and that he (Morton) was as a youngster a hanger-on at NASA's Johnson Spaceflight Center, where his Dad had allegedly become part of the NASA "PR" machinery ... your attention is drawn to two books Morton published and sold at some "UFO" conventions, including the Los Angeles "Whole Life Expo" in 1993, and Timothy Green Beckley's Phoenix-based "Aliens & Conspiracies" confab, also in 1993, where Morton spoke and was "blessed" by John Lear and other "seeders" of various "UFO" counter-fables.

Morton's pages alleged, explicitly, that "...the Rockefellers caused AIDS" to be created and disseminated. While we have no direct information that such is the case, philosophically it is clear from their history that the Rockefeller's believe (and NOT for the gilded reasoning the following carries), that the human herd is growing in the "wrong" directions. Of course, Morton also gave during his "workshop" a perspective of the global financial picture...following the then-recent death of the Baron Rothschild, which Morton said triggered clandestine planetary power-struggles for control of "$43 trillion of global resources."

The subsequent (and more recent) "apparent suicide" of a very depressed younger Baron Rothschild, did not hurt Morton "prophesies" and his credibiltiy with his followers, the most notable of whom is of course himself. But
keeping open minds about Morton...who undoubtedly has been victimized at some stage in his development, unless he is a truly accomplished actor who merits a shot at the big-time...
"facts ARE facts." In the wake of the Cold War's "ending," the forces of Good and Evil are repositioning...just as they did at the close of World War II.

Remember...it was a devastated Germany which surrendered, NOT the Nazi's and inheritors of Hitler's "New Age" philosophy. Others following "them" more closely have made excellent cases that "they" are still around, and have grown in influence, while bettering "their" camouflage. New York, Washington, and Geneva are effective hiding places for those "possessed" by the same Dark Spirits who brought about the "soul sacrifice" that our parents experienced globally now half a century behind us.

Laurance Rockefeller and Prince Hans Adam of Liechtenstein (a Swiss-German guy, who funded the "Fund for UFO Research's" video, "Witnesses to Roswell" as well as part of the MIT "Abductions" conference and the 1992 "T. R. E. A. T." conference where "alien abductions" were the focus, as well, might then be questioned as to how their "UFOlogical" interests may (or may not) have any linkages to their beliefs and desire to take action in coping with Earth's alleged "eco-catastrophies."

"Aliens" (whether "real" or fabricated) do indeed seem bent on exerting influence globally, with their "terrestrial envoys" among the billionaires and the deluded as their intermediaries. Hitler seemd crazy beyond any potential for success to those in power before his ascendancy. It was their laxity that caused it.

At other places in Sean David Morton's published ruminations are the echos of Norio Hayakawa's 1993 assertions that in 1997 we would see a "staged UFO landing," either with bogus aliens created and pumped out publicly by the "Internationalistas," (after their own media campaigns and targeted "bombings" and terrorist acts, to "marginalize" and create hostilities toward any of the self-described "patriot" or "militia" movements, whose intelligence might have learned of these alleged "plots," so as to forestall serious news media investigations or law enforcement preventions. "Black church burnings" appear as such a gambit.

Hayakawa's other scenario, as "marginalized by John Lear and (ex-Navy) William Cooper...who was introduced to "UFOlogy" in 1987 by Linda Howe and others known to be allied with cults in government and Internationalist persuasions (most recently, the RTC-funded Robert Bigelow...another "abductions" groupie who now reportedly is funding ex-Army and Dept. of Energy "non-lethal" and mind-control researcher John Alexander)... was for a STAGED "alien landing," with REAL "aliens" who allegedly have been in league with factions of Earth's ruling oligarchies. It is likely that neither of these will now happen as had been "sown" and promulgated by the Internationalistas' well-funded and broadly painted "UFOlogical" disinformations.

Instead, in pursuit of "global mandates" to reduce human freedoms and control society with their technologically based "friendly fascism," (See Richard Gross's book of that name, 1981), the oligarchs will "show their talons." And through the manipulated madnesses of folks like Timothy McVeigh and the "Unabomber," (whoEVER that guy is), questions about whether American's should cede their civil liberties and rights to the powers of the oligarchies will be even more marginalized. {Keep in mind that this was written before 9-11!}

Unless....UNLESS...we educate ourselves and enough of our kids to pick up some of the threads left for us...like a trail of bread crumbs, or stone markings in the wilderness of mirrors... by writers like Ray Bradbury (Fahrenheit 451), Huxley (Brave New World), the Morrises (The Stalk), and even Newt Gingrich (in his co-authored novel, "1945."), as well as the warnings of Heinlein and Hubbard. War for Earth is waged in human minds.

Whichever...or NONE of these "alien landing"...scenarios come to pass or not, it is incumbent on the news media personnel on this list to keep VERY open minds about the possibilities that some, or most, of these scenarios may indeed transpire.

Although there remain in government...inside CIA and within the Pentagon, as well as on Capitol Hill... forces bravely fighting against these oligarchs seeking global control, they remain in the minority because of the combined suppression of this data, as well as the "bimbo brain-dead" level of our news managers.

None of these scenarios are mutually exclusive of any others, given the power of a fragmented demographics and competing belief systems...as we are seeing in Germany with the current Scientology debate...and as we have seen with Aum Shinrikyo, and earlier at Waco and still earlier at Jonestown. These patent "experimentations" made clear that belief systems can bring on a "death urge" that can expand exponentially, even nationally.

When some of us were working WITH one Rockefeller-funded non-profit that had "making a better world" as its PUBLIC face, we first looked askance at such "militia paranoias" or claims.

But in our efforts to create effective "public relations" defenses for the folks who were funding our efforts, looking for any of their other activities that might have provided the seeds for such "outlandish" allegations...we later learned that behind the scenes, through their "cut-outs" and treasonous bastards who had sold out their nation, their uniforms and their oaths to our country and using ALL of our curiousities and good intentions to confuse the innocent and well-meaning while covering up the ruthless "applied anomalous phenomena" that had been stolen from U. S. government-funded research and farmed out to the "big boys" at Rockefeller University, Stanford, Princeton and Cornell...as well as to Harvard...we learned that "IT" was all real, even the most outlandish. Whether it was "true" in the scientific sense was less clear. But in the minds of the oligarchs and their "pet scientists" and "social engineers," objective reality did not matter so much as the potential effectiveness of such "new myths" and "new paradigms" to justify extremist measures to short-circuit democracy and public discussions, in favor of "top-down" hierarchic manipulations of global beliefs.

Your "worst fears" are not fearful enough. Many among the so-called "UFO" community are now in league with the highest profile "debunkers." Still others are "cultists" of the highest intelligence, just as has been learned of Aum Shinrikyo's and the Solar Temple cult of Luc Jouret, (all now eliminated), but are deluded by their own needs for "closure" and "certainty," both all-too-human necessities being exploited by the "they."

The processes of national innoculation...ranging from Waco to Oklahoma City, and tinged even by the bizarre Polly Klaas and JonBenet Ramsey slayings...which have had similar "PR effects" and raised questions centering on the "old FBI's" counterintell operatives...now in private practice and gracing our televisions almost nightly as they seek to deflect and cover up their past sins and those of the Bureau's ex-leadership, have proceeded.

"Mind Control?" We see it every night...and it reaches into the highest levels of our government. But, hey! It's ain't "over" for our nation yet. "THEY" (the "aliens" or the "Dark Siders"), who and whatever you might prefer...are indeed weak. "They" have only the "power" they can persuade us humans to cede to 'em.

Keep asking questions. Watch the "Gulf War" syndrome dance as it plays out with Jay Rockefeller and Arlen Specter making a mockery out of Congressional process, while tens of thousands of our troops suffer...and millions more of our younger people see the American military as a "no-win" place to volunteer. I'd suggest to you that demoralization of our youths, to the extent that they will (as did the "Boomer" generation) self-destruct so as NOT to move our nation and its ideals farther out across the planet into a workable future is the AMBITION of the oligarchs.

Follow the money. Honor your skepticism. Enter your fears.

Actually..."our side" is gaining ground. Soon America will awake from its hypnotic state and begin preparing to defend its ideas and ideals from the incursions of China, India and Japan..and from the extreme Islamic nations where transnational oligarchs are sowing the seeds of America's confusion and destruction, in their cynical and delusional effort to maintain control of Earth.

Remember...if any of this is "real," it has a "politics."

And if, as Jacques Vallee and some others suggest...indeed, if as right-wing darling Zechariah Sitchin asserts it is an old war, still going on... it is our IGNORANCE that plays into the hands of any "conquerer." Our ignorance, our fear, and our suspicions.

Seeking and sharing "truth," as we can discern it, is the MOST radical act we alive and aware of these issues can peform now. Keep your sense of humor. Even in the bloodiest of wars, it is our ability to laugh...at ourselves and our oft-times abominable plights...which makes...and KEEPS...us human in the best sense.

So all you "UFOlogists" out there: We're laughing WITH you, not "AT" you....well, most of the time at least. Watch the skies!

Regards, Dick Farley

Farley referred to aliens as "those Ephesians 6:12 guys" (more or less). "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

That's not to say that Farley was a Bible thumper, he was not. He just found that description very apt.

Anyway, the point is that it was Dick Farley's conviction that the Spirit Release work was being twisted and coming under the control of Rockybucks funded COINTELPRO. Perhaps some of ya'll will want to follow some of the links about and see what gems you can glean from the mess.

Laura said:
_http://extropians.weidai.com/extropians.1Q97/4109.html

I find it interesting that Farley lists the following people who jumped on the "aliens following Hale-Bopp" bandwagon:

Sheldon Nidle (channeler)
David Morehouse (remote viewer)
Ed Dames (remote viewer)
Courtney Brown (remote viewer)
Steven Greer (of Disclosure fame)
Marie "Bootsie" Galbraith, (wife of former Reagan-era U. S. Ambassador to France)
former Sergeant Major Robert Dean

Can we say disinfo campaign?

Funding for these folks has come from Rockefeller and Las Vegas "UFO buff"
and real estate entrepreneur Robert Bigelow
(who's had extensive dealings
with the Resolution Trust Corp. in "turning around" properties salvaged from
"fire sales" associated with the S & L scandals), and HRH Prince Hans Adam
II
, ruler and head of government of the Principality of Liechtenstein, as
Defender of The Faith, etc.

Prince Hans Adam has been a "behind the scenes" funder of so-called "UFO
believer" gambits since the late 1980s, including of a conference (TREAT-92)
headed by the wife of the current Chairman of PSI-TECH (referenced above, in
re Major Ed Dames),
who is a retired Maj. General Stubblebine, former head of
the Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM), also described as being
a "true believer" in the "alien hypothesis," as is his wife the "UFO
hypnotherapist."

Commenting on Jim Marrs's then-soon-to-be-released book Alien Agenda:

Marrs' covers the field very credibly, although he neglects scenarios where
some of these described phenomena and experiences of "UFO percipients" might
have correlate causes in so-called "mind-influencing" technologies, either
via "hardware/software" approaches, or from purported "psi" and "applied
anomalous phenomena" techniques such as "dream influence," direct "psychic
attack" affecting emotions, and "psychic driving." This employs emotionally
based "reinforcement" of carefully crafted "alternative belief structures"
(alternatively described as "mind-viruses", similar in effect on the human
mind to computer-viruses), which have been described in psychiatric
literature, most frequently in terms of "CIA mind control." This, in recent
years, has become a euphemistic term as "mind influence" R & D has apparently
moved outside government and infested academic and philanthropic
institutions, here and offshore.

I have not read much about ufologia but I wonder if the contribution of Albert K. Bender on the issue is important and the book "They Knew too much" by gray barker.

I'm wondering if Dick Farley is still kicking around or has he passed on? He definitely had a good handle on things; either he had inside info or he could really "see".

He and Devin often got into long and convoluted exchanges because Devin just couldn't go the route of non-physical forces. For him, they had to be aliens from another planet, what we jokingly referred to as the "UFO Cadillac" that would land on the White House lawn and people could go up to it and "kick the tires". Stevens would fluctuate back and forth on that and the truth is probably a bit of both. But, as you see from Farley's comments about CIA mind control, he had a rather deeper and grimmer perspective on the thing. So it was a very interesting education for me to be privy to these discussions and to be able to ask questions and benefit from their perspectives. I have tons of exchanges saved on a CD somewhere off my old 386.

Anyway, the form of Spirit Release/Exorcism that we see being promoted nowadays as seen in the discussions linked above, i.e. Peter Michael and John Livingston, are exactly what concerned Farley and others. Bill Baldwin's work was supported by the Rockefeller funded "Human Potential Foundation" and there are serious elements even in that book that are misleading. The assumption that it is so easy and anybody can do it and once they are gone they don't come back is very dangerous. Yes, some parts of the process are fairly easy and formulaic, but you always, always, have to be prepared for the unexpected and seriously un-friendly!

Hi, Laura, would be very interesting for the forum your opinion on Bender and affair of magazine "Space Review", Bender was Founder of "The international flying saucer bureau". Has interesting elements but I'm not sure if they are related directly to the subject of this topic.

caballero reyes said:
Hi, Laura, would be very interesting for the forum your opinion on Bender and affair of magazine "Space Review", Bender was Founder of "The international flying saucer bureau". Has interesting elements but I'm not sure if they are related directly to the subject of this topic.

I think that Bender really had experiences and Barker was an exploiter. I also think that parallel to his genuine experiences, Bender falls into the CIA mind control category as described by Farley.

Marrs' covers the field very credibly, although he neglects scenarios where
some of these described phenomena and experiences of "UFO percipients" might
have correlate causes in so-called "mind-influencing" technologies, either
via "hardware/software" approaches, or from purported "psi" and "applied
anomalous phenomena" techniques such as "dream influence," direct "psychic
attack" affecting emotions, and "psychic driving."
This employs emotionally
based "reinforcement" of carefully crafted "alternative belief structures"
(alternatively described as "mind-viruses", similar in effect on the human
mind to computer-viruses), which have been described in psychiatric
literature, most frequently in terms of "CIA mind control." This, in recent
years, has become a euphemistic term as "mind influence" R & D has apparently
moved outside government and infested academic and philanthropic
institutions, here and offshore.

Another case that falls into that "parallel influences" category is that of Paul Bennewitz. Bennewitz was really onto something so it was important for the secret gov to move in and distort and confuse things and they managed to drive him crazy, literally.

caballero reyes said:
I have not read much about ufologia but I wonder if the contribution of Albert K. Bender on the issue is important and the book "They Knew too much" by gray barker.

caballero reyes said:

In case you haven't listened to it yet, SOTT Talk Radio Show# 44: Hyperdimensional Planet Earth talks about Bender / The international Flying Saucer Bureau toward the beginning of the show:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33228.0.html

In this article on Paul Bennewitz: http://www.greatdreams.com/Falcon-Richard-Doty.htm

"Since Paul Bennewitz was a physicist, he had a certain amount of electronics equipment at his disposal, and he set out to determine whether he could detect the electromagnetic signals he believed aliens must be using to exercise control over their alleged victims, and to try to devise a way to shield victims from the control of these signals. He told APRO in late '79 that he believed he had succeeded in detecting low frequency signals from UFOs and had begun to make calculations about the sort of electronic and propulsion technology employed by the aliens. He also began to take pictures of strange lights maneuvering in the vicinity of the Manzano Nuclear Weapons Storage Facility, which is located to the east of Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque. Bennewitz had a perfect view of the weapons base from his home in the Four Hills section of the city."

"Bennewitz continued with his experiments regarding the radio signals he was receiving and the film footage he was getting of unusual lights. Both of these phenomena seemed to be largely connected to activities within the Kirtland AFB Sandia National Labs complex just south of the city of Albuquerque. Bill feels that Bennewitz definitely was receiving some sort of low frequency electromagnetic signal on his equipment, and is equally certain that his photos and films depicted unusual lights, most of which were filmed while hovering or maneuvering over the Kirtland/Sandia complex. The real question is whether this evidence was sufficient to conclude that either of these phenomena was directly related to UFO activity, or whether, in fact, the strange things he was witnessing had to do with some classified government research project going on near- by. Either reason would be a good explanation for the government's counterintelligence activities in this case."

My guess, some classified government research project which might be what John Lenard Walson later stumbled upon? http://www.tarrdaniel.com/documents/Ufology/spacemachines.html

Walson claims he could film not only the International Space Station (ISS), but that he discovered that many "stars" in the sky are in fact HUGE structured objects - giant machines are “fixed” in the sky. With this new-found ability, he has proceeded to videotape, night and day, many strange and heretofore unseen objects in earth orbit. Walson claims that he can record them in plain daylight at noon and that he can record sounds from the machines in space. The resulting astro-photographic video footage has revealed a raft of machines, hardware, satellites, spacecraft and possibly space ships which otherwise appear as 'stars'... if they appear at all.

Then there's the claims of a British computer hacker, Gary McKinnon who was fighting extradition to the US over what he claims is The US Space Command. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/19959726

In the first link (above) on Paul Bennewitz, there's this statement:
"The first we hear of Richard C. Doty is in the summer of 1980. He was the AFOSI officer who took Craig Weitzel's report of seeing a UFO near Kirtland. You will recall from our feature "Kirtland AFB Sightings, Part 2" that, later in 1980, APRO received an anonymous letter that embellished Weitzel's report considerably, turning it from a sighting report into a close encounter. According to Robert Hastings, analysis later showed that this letter had been typed on the same typewriter that had been used to type the original Weitzel sighting report. This report was signed "Richard C. Doty." The validity of this analysis, however, is not clear."

I wonder, if the Robert Hastings in the above paragraph might be (in some way) related to the Journalist Whistleblower Michael Hastings?

Laura said:
Anyway, the form of Spirit Release/Exorcism that we see being promoted nowadays as seen in the discussions linked above, i.e. Peter Michael and John Livingston, are exactly what concerned Farley and others. Bill Baldwin's work was supported by the Rockefeller funded "Human Potential Foundation" and there are serious elements even in that book that are misleading. The assumption that it is so easy and anybody can do it and once they are gone they don't come back is very dangerous. Yes, some parts of the process are fairly easy and formulaic, but you always, always, have to be prepared for the unexpected and seriously un-friendly!

The reading of the book is very easy for a non English speaker as me, I have been reading this book lately but there are some parts I really don't understand in the way the author put the process but the fact that call angels and not be sure what exactly you are calling ? I mean what happen If I don't believe in angels? Or don't understand well the levels in the universe and many things....

Now a question came to my mind what are the implications that the work of Bill Baldwin was supported by Rockefeller and the fact that the SRT process was so spread around the world is that a red flag? :huh:

Is there a test or signs that the persons can check, like a list of behaviors, that maybe indicate that a person have nasty things before get involve in a surgery of this kind? :huh:

Thanks, Laura.

------------------------------- -------------------------------------- -----------------------------------

« Reply #6 of Seekin Truth on: Today at 12:06:58 PM »

«In case you haven't listened to it yet, SOTT Talk Radio Show# 44: Hyperdimensional Planet Earth talks about Bender / The international Flying Saucer Bureau toward the beginning of the show:»
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,33228.0.html

Hi, Seekin Truth, I have not heard the transmission, the sound is not clear on my computer. I'll have to wait for someone to do the transcription.

Now a question came to my mind what are the implications that the work of Bill Baldwin was supported by Rockefeller and the fact that the SRT process was so spread around the world is that a red flag?

Well Laura did recommend the book in the SRT videos, so perhaps it could be a good exercise in discernment to compare this work to some of the books by other therapists who do not have connections to pure evil inc.

This whole thread really hits home the point about how huge a wild west it is out there. It makes entire lineages of therapists who relied on this work suspect... :|

« Reply #5 of Laura on: Yesterday at 11:19:31 AM »

« I think that Bender really had experiences and Barker was an exploiter. I also think that parallel to his genuine experiences, Bender falls into the CIA mind control category as described by Farley».

------------------------------------ ------------------------------- --------------------------------
I wonder how likely it is that a true shaman, a modern shaman is in present time controlled mentally.

caballero reyes said:
« Reply #5 of Laura on: Yesterday at 11:19:31 AM »

« I think that Bender really had experiences and Barker was an exploiter. I also think that parallel to his genuine experiences, Bender falls into the CIA mind control category as described by Farley».

------------------------------------ ------------------------------- --------------------------------
I wonder how likely it is that a true shaman, a modern shaman is in present time controlled mentally.

Well, remember, shamans are born shamans, but all who are born shamans do not become shamans - there are forces "out there" that seek to divert and block them. I've researched and written about this extensively in The Wave.

Born shamans are like newborn sea turtles racing for the water while the birds of prey are seeking to devour them; some make it, a lot do not. Plus, a born shaman can be turned to "the dark side".

There is no absolute immunity, there is only an "inclination" and knowledge, being and will play a big part in whether the shaman succeeds in throwing off and escaping the controlling influences.

And by the way, "A Course in Miracles" is just such a "controlling influence" designed to sideline the true shaman.

The latest statement from Dick Farley I have found is a published email to Dan Smith (Aviary UFO group). It deals with Dan's current mental state of health and reveals some of Dick Farley's current views and associates ("good folks"):

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Post by dan on Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:31 am

Date: October 16, 2013, 4:06:29 PM EDT
To: Dan
Cc: .........
Subject: Re: Dan Smith from Dick Farley, re Dan's comments about "violence" (Pandolfi,...

[...]

By copying the good folks listed

[...]

cc: Ron Pandolfi
Kit Green
John Alexander
Jacques Vallee
Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Hal Puthoff
Dale Graff
Nick Redfern
Scott Jones
Michael Heiser
Nelson Pacheco (redacted)

The email is introduced by Dan Smith as "With friends like these......... "
You can find the copy/pasted email here: __http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t113p765-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#3830

I rather suspect that Farley was being sarcastic.

Back
Top Bottom