Alternative D

skcitizen

Padawan Learner
i would like to ask a question on behalf of all the forum members.
if we cannot even believe our own eyes and we cannot make decisions based on objective truth because all we have is set of false beliefs, what should we base our choices on. how to navigate in this illusion/reality if we wish to be proud of ourselves at the conclusion of our lives.

to give just one example of what i am referring to. Suppose Laura posts a message on the forum. most members will automatically assume it is the real Laura as it was in the past. But objectively we can only know that someone with nickname Laura has posted message. there is no way for forum members to prove that it truly is Laura. what is worse if it is the real Laura she cannot do anything to prove it is truly her that the forces in control of this illusion/reality cannot do. Yet the message is urgent/important and requires forum members to make a decision and act on it. and their lives depend on it.
what can be done if one is aware that forums can be hijacked and manipulated because for all I know it can be some fat guy hacker posting as Laura just to have fun, or it can be some alphabet soup agency trying to deceive/manipulate people or it can be that the Drachomonoid army executed Alternative D.

Hi skcitizen and welcome to our forum! Seeing as this is your second post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Regarding your question, it would be pretty fast known if someone hacked Lauras account. And I think it wouldn't be the right place for someone if an answer depends on one's life, though there are cases where feedback is very important. What is important that posts from other members in general should add up to a more objective view of one's life and that everyone can decide with their free will to act on it, or just leave it. Since it is a network it is a very helpful tool to navigate through ones own illusions with the sincere feedback of its members.

i would like to ask a question on behalf of all the forum members.
if we cannot even believe our own eyes and we cannot make decisions based on objective truth because all we have is set of false beliefs, what should we base our choices on. how to navigate in this illusion/reality if we wish to be proud of ourselves at the conclusion of our lives.

to give just one example of what i am referring to. Suppose Laura posts a message on the forum. most members will automatically assume it is the real Laura as it was in the past. But objectively we can only know that someone with nickname Laura has posted message. there is no way for forum members to prove that it truly is Laura. what is worse if it is the real Laura she cannot do anything to prove it is truly her that the forces in control of this illusion/reality cannot do. Yet the message is urgent/important and requires forum members to make a decision and act on it. and their lives depend on it.
what can be done if one is aware that forums can be hijacked and manipulated because for all I know it can be some fat guy hacker posting as Laura just to have fun, or it can be some alphabet soup agency trying to deceive/manipulate people or it can be that the Drachomonoid army executed Alternative D.
Sorry to say it straight but you could have chosen a better example. Choices imply options and options imply a certaing degree of understanding of the information one is presented with and its working circumstances, environment asoasf. Reality and its manifestation thereoff is but a transient figment of one’s ‘faculties’, nothing more than an interpretation of known and unknown values of infinite conscious subconscious and unconscious variables played randomly and sequentially and sometimes superimposed and mixed with conscious memories of previous realities. It is only because of our curent biological capacity that we refer and use concepts, pictures, stories and create meaning out of familiar patterns. And btw, it is a good sign when you do not automatically believe what you see. It is incomplete anyway.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi skcitizen and welcome to our forum! Seeing as this is your second post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Regarding your question, it would be pretty fast known if someone hacked Lauras account. And I think it wouldn't be the right place for someone if an answer depends on one's life, though there are cases where feedback is very important. What is important that posts from other members in general should add up to a more objective view of one's life and that everyone can decide with their free will to act on it, or just leave it. Since it is a network it is a very helpful tool to navigate through ones own illusions with the sincere feedback of its members.
i very much appreciate your answer. regarding the introduction section is it obligatory? do i have to do it or...
i do not feel comfortable doing it but maybe later when i know more forum members

i very much appreciate your answer. regarding the introduction section is it obligatory? do i have to do it or...
i do not feel comfortable doing it but maybe later when i know more forum members
Your introduction does not have to be personal. Just a bit of how you found the forum; are you aware of Laura's books and articles; maybe a little about some of your interests. If you don't know what to write, then, all you have to do is look at some of the other posts in the Newbies board to see how they did it.

And, yes, we do expect new members to write an introductory post. Like I said, there doesn't need to be anything really personal.

Your introduction does not have to be personal. Just a bit of how you found the forum; are you aware of Laura's books and articles; maybe a little about some of your interests. If you don't know what to write, then, all you have to do is look at some of the other posts in the Newbies board to see how they did it.

And, yes, we do expect new members to write an introductory post.

your message was very helpful. i understand that in order to keep the forum running optimally you require information about its members. that is a good strategy. i shall post an introductory post soon.
i appreciate the effort of all members to keep the forum up and running.

nevermind i found what i was looking for. and it is one of the most amazing things i've ever seen in my life. Caesar himself gave the advice after being asked.

Session Date: July 12th 2014
Q: (Atriedes) If you could give 3 pieces of advice to the world, what would they be?

A: I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

that is such a great advice. thank you for that.

o give just one example of what i am referring to. Suppose Laura posts a message on the forum. most members will automatically assume it is the real Laura as it was in the past. But objectively we can only know that someone with nickname Laura has posted message. there is no way for forum members to prove that it truly is Laura. what is worse if it is the real Laura she cannot do anything to prove it is truly her that the forces in control of this illusion/reality cannot do. Yet the message is urgent/important and requires forum members to make a decision and act on it. and their lives depend on it.

Well, Laura lives with several people, and we actually see her write posts, and a minute later, her posts showing on the forum. She and several of us constantly check the forum. So, we would notice very quickly if it wasn't Laura. :-)

I think the answer you are looking for is in the concept of networking! You might want to do a search for that word in the transcripts too.

Back
Top Bottom