An odd occurrence with some dogs.

Laura said:
I think that an extraordinary amount of time has been devoted to what really amounts to just a cool story to tell over dinner.

Yes, there have been a few of them on this forum. Three that spring to my mind involve someone who couldn't decide what shoes to buy, another who had so much money he couldn't decide what country to visit, and another that discovered that the use of clowns was declining. All three posts received massive feedback from moderators, administrators and 'ordinary' members alike.

Perhaps a list of acceptable and unacceptable topics should be made available so that we don't waste the forum's time.

Paddyjohn said:
Laura said:
I think that an extraordinary amount of time has been devoted to what really amounts to just a cool story to tell over dinner.
Perhaps a list of acceptable and unacceptable topics should be made available so that we don't waste the forum's time.
Pardon me Paddyjohn, I don't understand whether your remarks and proposal are serious or sarcastic.
Seriously, inquiring Padawan Learners want to know...
.A

asino said:
Paddyjohn said:
Laura said:
Pardon me Paddyjohn, I don't understand whether your remarks and proposal are serious or sarcastic.
Seriously, inquiring Padawan Learners want to know...
.A

Remarks serious, with concern.

Proposal sarcastic suggesting double standards.

Don't worry about it, asino. Don't get drawn in because we have been here before and it just ain't worth spending energy on.

Back
Top Bottom