Ancient language using LE EL?

A few years ago, I had my sons chart done. It came about after a couple of strange incidences but anyways, I met this person who seemed to me very knowledgeable and was not involved in the chart thing but was standing close and struck up a brief conversation. she asked my sons name which has EL in the first and LE in the last. She then spoke briefly of an ancient language and that the combination of LE EL in words was a left over.....some type of a clue purposefully left that points to a different histroy by ancient (people?....ET's?) She said if you look at words with this letter combination they are very (these are my words not hers because I can't remember her exact wording) "high...positive...uplifting" something to that affect. Well I didn't speak long with her and cannot find her but I was intrigued and since then, have tried to find info on this but never can. Anyone know anything?

Funny you should post this thread, and it's funny that I'd come across it. I was researching a thread posted by a good friend of mine about the phonetic cabala, and I found this gem.

After doing research on ancient languages, the phonetic cabala, and alchemy. I realized that a certain phonetic meme was prevalent amount some of the names of God (and sometimes a Goddess), also many important spiritual/sacred words. This phonetic meme is composed of a vowel followed by a "L" consonant (single or double "L") and another vowel (*L* -> where * represents a,e,i,o,u,y). I should mention it's also possible to use two vowels in place of a single vowel ('elio' is a good representation of this). For instance, here are a few possibilities: eli, ela, elo, elu, ely, ali, ala, alo, alu, aly, ali, ili, ila, ilo, ilu, ily, oli, ola, olo, olu, oly. Also these: elli, ella, ello, ellu, elly, alli, alla, allo, allu, ally, alli, illi, illa, illo, illu, illy, olli, olla, ollo, ollu, olly. These are just a FEW of the many many phonetic possibilities. Basically all vowels are mutable and can be changed. Consonants are a little different and rely on phonetic similarities, but "L" has a very specific sound so it's tough to go wrong when relating words.

Here are a few examples I've compiled:
El
Elohim
Allah
Elah
El Elyon
Ilu
Alien
Elevated
Elite
Elijah
Illuminate
Halo
Holy
Nephilim/Nephele
Olympus
Allos
Helios
Kali
Elixir
Apollo
Calypso
Kallipolis

All of these words are related in meaning/association and also contain the phonetic meme. It becomes possible to sketch a clear understanding of our sacred mysteries & the very evolution of human contact with the divine if one follows the phonetic progression of this meme throughout history. The letter L originates from the Egyptian hieroglyph of the lion. It's easy to draw a connection with the Lion of Judah. The Greek/Latin Lambda/L comes from the Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew Lamedh ל and Arabic Lām. Lamedh is believed to represent a cattle/ox goad, or a shepherds staff. These are very important. Goad is quite phonetically similar to God, and Lām sounds a lot like lamb.

What about Galilee & Christ? This is the land Solomon awarded to Hiram. Hiram called it "the land of Cabul" (cabala anyone?). Gali translates to 'rain/water' or 'to dig' in certain languages. To those brothers of the sacred alchemical arts I bring to your attention this word: κάλιον (kálion). It also contains this strange phonetic meme. It has two meanings: potassium, and alkali. The Arabic word qalā means "to roast in a pan, fry." What about the idea city of Plato's Republic (Kallipolis)?

chachazoom said:
She then spoke briefly of an ancient language and that the combination of LE EL in words was a left over.....some type of a clue purposefully left that points to a different histroy by ancient (people?....ET's?) She said if you look at words with this letter combination they are very (these are my words not hers because I can't remember her exact wording) "high...positive...uplifting" something to that affect.

I'm impressed with this individual. I thought I was the originator of this discovery, but I suppose it's not unknown to heavy investigators of the occult and language. It's just a very very rare quality, and you'll rarely ever find a phonetic cabalist. I wonder where she got her information from?

I've surmised that this ancient language was the universal language spoken by our ancestors before the curse of Babel. This is where the divergence happens, and phonetic variation begins. This divergence is related to a global catastrophe. Our ancestors had contact with each other throughout the globe, and apparently we had a global civilization (including a single language). This catastrophe caused separation between cities & regions, and in time phonetic variation occurred. Different languages with similar words & phonetics was the result. These variations in language continued to deviate over the course of history, and now we're left with bits and pieces of the original universal language. The phonetic cabala allows us to trace & associate these linkages between languages to gain a better picture of all our mysteries and secret history. In short, it's a method to gain true xenoglossia.

I haven't read The Key. I believe a friend referenced it a while back. He told me to read it, but it totally slipped my mind. Thanks for reminding me. :)

i can relate to that usage of EL or LE....
In any secret language the letter E can be displayed as a V..as e is a number 5 and in roman five is V.
but when you rotate the letter V, you get L..make it upright or righteous....
but if you look at the letter V, it is a sideview of looking at a vortex, or a cone type image, that holds something..like water
and when you tip the cone over, your pouring out the water....
like the majic of the big dipper pouring into the smaller dipper....
that is why the christ said at his first miracle perfromned with truning water into wine....the water in the pitcher wont become wine till the water is poured......
there is your connection to a secret left over language

the arabic word qala , to roast or fry.....is also the same word in a prophecy about the angel qala, who comes to guard and show the one...she is the one.
the angel qala is depcited as being the angel on fire
you can find more about the angel qala when you read about the prophecy of the mahdi and the angel qala.

i like your mention about the word Kalion..when i use green language on it, it becomes kala-lion and alka-lion....
i know that alkion is near to alkaline, when your not acidic, your ph test strips will show green which is alkaline.
and the kala-lion...the kala is qala, to roast or pany fry,,,whcih also means the flamed angel named Qala, so you could almost envision a picture of a sun looking angel.....
and when i put the two togethor, i would then see....the green lion, who is famous...in alchemy and prohectically......he appears to be biting/devouring the golden flaming sun.....or is he bringing up the golden flamed sun....

very wonderful stuff.because you only get to that point in alchemy after you receive the white stone and the red stone, and the other stones.....

also LE EL becomes ELLE..which is she in french..and you cant use the cabala without her, or be in the land of cabala without her or seek the hidden places without her....

[moderator note - moved four consecutive messages into one post]

Back
Top Bottom