Ancient man......(cave wo/men) did they cut the mustard?

joejoeba

Jedi
Some of our deepest ancestors......
More STO than modern man? Or just harmoniously STS? Driven by greater fears and a greater need for unity to survive? You could surmise that some neanderthal's progressed to 4thD at the last 309,000 end. A firmer family unit, coupled with an active mind and the survival instinct. A recipe fr this?

Because of the conscious state of modern Humanity, in comparison to ancient humanity must have been slightly different. I got the figure and idea from getting a reading up-update in the glossary. Some must have gone somewhere!! Neanderthals that is. (or did homo erectus simply wipe them out).

It might help, Joe, if you gave the data behind your reasoning when you open threads like this. With what you write in your opening message, it is very difficult to respond to anything concrete because there isn't anything concrete to respond to. You give us an idea, but it is even difficult to make sense of the idea because there is no information.

Then in your response to Anart, you refer to the glossary without providing the reference, either by a URL or by quoting it here.

So if you take a little more time to write out your ideas before you post, it will help the reader. And it will help you, as well, by encouraging you to think through your ideas more clearly.

Ok understood. Will need to re-evaluate personal process.

My reading was thus:
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=883
http://glossary.cassiopaea.com/glossary.php?id=902

It states that the transition roughly occurs every 309,000 years?

I was merely asking, under the assumption that folks would know this, and that there was a previous transition to 4th density, whether anyone thought Neanderthal man may have qualified as it states:
" Mastery of little I's is practically necessary because the 50% STO or 95% STS-ness is hardly possible without great internal and external consistency. One must have being and capacity for doing to manifest these."

I will read up further and will not post unless seriously researched in future. I have researched other posts more however and I hope you can see my intentions are good.
Maybe you could delete this thread though as it's now a bit wrong!

Thanks

joejoba, here are some quotes from the C's transcripts regarding Neanderthals (below my comments). From my own research and reading I'm working with the hypothesis that at some point in our distant past our human soul matrix was inserted into the physical bodies of the neanderthals. This resulted in the sudden advance (speaking in terms of evolution as we are told it is supposed to happen) of neanderthals into cro-magnon man. This may help explain why there was a sudden disappearance of such a succseful species as Neanderthal without leaving a great deal of Neanderthal bones and physical evidence to support a mass die-off.

At the same time there were likely some neanderthals that didnt take, or hadn't been used to transfer the human soul matrix and actually lived alongside this new model of man for a very short space of time.

Now whether any of this means any number of Neanderthals may have advanced naturally to becoming 4th-Density beings, or devolved back into 2nd-Denisty beings I cannot say. I also do not have any information on which to base any ideas or assumptions to this end, and I don't really believe we would now be able to obtain any objective data to support or refute the idea you have proposed. We could say there is a possibility, but I don't think I would concentrate on the idea without some sound data to interpret or study. The book Secret History of The World, by Laura goes into more detail regarding this interesting question of what happened to the Neanderthals. I'll try and find a passage or two that may help exaplain more.

05-10-94
Q: (L) What happened to Neanderthal man?
A: Removed by Lizzies to other planets.
Q: (L) Is that removed as in taken off the planet physically?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What planet were they taken to?
A: Others.

23-20-94
Q: (L) Let's go back to the three forces. You said numerous souls
desired physical existence. When the numerous souls did this, how did physical existence come to be?
A: First was apelike.
Q: (L) And then what happened? Did these apelike being just pop
into the air? What did the souls do with these apelike beings?
A: Souls altered them by transfer.
Q: (L) Transfer of what?
A: Souls into seeded bodies. Orion Union was first into Neanderthal.
Q: (L) The Orion souls came into Neanderthal bodies?
A: No. Put humans there for incubation process.
Q: (L) Were altered ape embryos put back into ape females for
gestation?
A: No. Souls only.
Q: (L) They put the souls into the ape bodies?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Did the soul's presence in the ape body cause its genetics
and DNA to change?
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?
Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first.
A: They resemble you.
Q: (L) Who resembles us?
A: The Orions.

02-11-94
Q: (L) Now, you said that the Nephilim were seeded on a planet
called D'Ankhiar as were human beings. When you said we were
seeded there, what did you mean.
A: Was proper environment for molecularization.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the physical bodies on planet earth, the
various types of mankind such as Neanderthal, Cro-Magnon,
Australopithicus etc., were generated on that other planet and then
brought here?

24-09-95
Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the
other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic
combinations were used for human
beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike
"Nordics?"
A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already
available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

15-04-2000
Q: (L) So, in effect, we ARE the new Neanderthals on the eve of extinction. You have said that those who transition into 4th density in the body will go through some kind of rejuvenation
process or body regeneration or something. Does that mean that these present "Neanderthal" type bodies that we presently occupy will morph into something more in line with the
new model? Is it genetically encoded into some of them to do so?
A : Something like that.

Hi Joe,
Those transcripts are available for free here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/casschat/files/

Look for sessions.zip

You'll have to sign-up for the group but that is free also.

Don

Hi Appollynon

I thought the evidence presented in the cass material suggests Cro-Magnon suddenly "appeared", verses "...This resulted in the sudden advance (speaking in terms of evolution as we are told it is supposed to happen) of neanderthals into cro-magnon man". ?

From
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/adventures237.htm

Adventures With Cassiopaea
Chapter 26
About 35,000 years ago, at the same time that homo sapiens sapiens was supposed to have appeared on the stage of history, simultaneous with the mysterious disappearance of Neandertal man, there appeared an explosion of representational art. It is as if the birth of culture occurred from the primal continuum of the Paleolithic mind. Prominent among these first and most artistic creations are diverse representations of the creatrix goddess of fertility, complemented by sculpures and wall paintings of animals and the hunt of a more shamanic content. The consistency and the careful beauty of these figurines is consistent with the worship of the female as generator of the continued line of living existence.

The explanation for this event is that while primitive men were wandering hunters who had to remain silent in the shamanic meditation of the hunt, the women were collecting and recognising a wide variety of plants, talking more and socializing, forming the foundation skills that underpinned the birth of civilization. The myths of diverse tribal cultures hint at a previous era when women were the founding influence in this way. The "venuses" of Dolni Vestonice, Willendorff, Lespugue, and Laussel date from inter-Gravitean Solutrean 20,000-18,000 B.C.

Over and over again we read in scientific studies that Cro-Magnon man was just an "anatomically modern human." The experts will say: "The Cro-Magnons lived in Europe between 35,000 and 10,000 years ago. They are virtually identical to modern man, being tall and muscular and slightly more robust than most modern humans."

Notice how they slip in that "slightly more robust" bit. The fact is, the Cro-Magnon man was, compared to the other "anatomically modern humans" around him, practically a superman. They were skilled hunters, toolmakers and artists famous for the cave art at places such as Lascaux, Chauvet, and Altamira. They had a high cranium, a broad and upright face, and cranial capacity "about the same as modern humans" (can we say larger?), but less than that of Neanderthals. The males were as tall as 6 feet. They appeared in Europe in the upper Pleistocene, about 40,000 years ago and "their geographic origin is still unknown." Their skeletal remains show a "few small differences from modern humans."

Cro magnon's tools are described as the Aurignacian technology; characterised by bone and antler tools, such as spear tips (the first) and harpoons. They also used animal traps, and bow and arrow. They invented hafts and handles for their knives, securing their blades with bitumen, a kind of tar, as long ago as 40 thousand years ago. Other improvements included the invention of the atlatl, a large bone or piece of wood with a hooked grove used for adding distance and speed to spears. They also invented more sophisticated spear points, such as those that detach after striking and cause greater damage to prey.[Eric Whitaker, Steve Stewart; Article Reviews; Late Ice Age Hunting Technology (Heidi Knecht) Scientific American, July 1994]

The Cro-Magnon type man was also the "originator" of such abstract concepts as "time." They marked time by lunar phases, recording them with marks on a piece of bone, antler or stone. Some of these "calendars" contained a record of as many as 24 lunations. [Marshack, Alexander, 1991; The Roots Of Civilization - Moyer Bell Limited, Mt Kisco, New York.]

Cro Magnon people lived in tents and other man-made shelters in groups of several families. They were nomadic hunter-gatherers, had elaborate rituals for hunting, birth and death. Multiple burials are common in the areas where they were found. What is most interesting is that from 35 to 10 thousand years ago, there was no differentiation by sex or age in burials. This indicates a culture of partnership, not domination of one sex or class over another. They included special grave goods, as opposed to everyday, utilitarian objects, suggesting a very increased ritualization of death and burial. Symbolic representation by personal adornment in burial becomes more common. [Erin Schirtzinger, December 6, 1994; The Evidence for Pleistocene Burials, Neandertals versus Modern Humans]

They were the first confirmed to have domesticated animals, starting by about 15 thousand years ago (though ancient sapiens may have domesticated the dog as much as 200 thousand years ago). They were the first to leave extensive works of art, such as cave paintings and carved figures of animals and pregnant women. Huge caves lavishly decorated with murals depicting animals of the time were at first rejected as fake for being too sophisticated. Then they were dismissed as being primitive, categorised as hunting, fertility or other types of sypathetic magic. Re-evaluations have put these great works of art in a more prominent place in art history. They show evidence of motifs, of following their own stylistic tradition, of "impressionist"like style, perspective, and innovative use of the natural relief in the caves. Also possible, considering the new concepts of time reckoning practiced by Cro magnon, are abstract representations of the passage of time, such as spring plants in bloom, or pregnant bison that might represent summer. [Reeser, Ken, 1994; "Earliest Art: Representative Art In The Upper Paleolithic Era" (after: Marshack, 1991; Grand, 1967; Ucko, Peter J., and Rosenfeld, Andre, 1967; Brown, G. Baldwin, 1932; Breuil, Abbe H., date unknown) (unpublished)]

Aside from pregnant women and other goddess worship iconography, [Stone, Merlin

Quite interesting start to the art of those times. Interesting the concurrent lack of human depictions except very basic stick representations.

"In Chauvet Cave, as in other caves of the European Paleolithic, animal depictions abound; yet there are very few depictions of humans. If these Ice Age Europeans could make such naturalistic images of the beasts around them, they clearly had the ability to draw themselves. The scarcity of drawings of humans must have been a choice on their part.

When humans are depicted in European rock art, the depictions are incomplete and unnatural. While scientists have found complete figures in the caves of La Madeleine and Peche-Merle, these are rare. More often, archaeologists find body parts such as hands, heads, vulvas, and penises. Images of a complete person appear rough and hasty, unlike the lively and naturalistic drawings of animals.

Some subjects, such as insects and rodents, are completely ignored by Paleolithic artists. Birds, snakes, and fish are rare, as are owls, hyenas, and panthers (which appear in Chauvet). Paleolithic artists also chose to ignore their surroundings: depictions of clouds, rain, the sun, trees, rivers, or mountains have yet to be found. There are also no representations of huts, tents, or campfires.

Some scholars insist that the decorations of the caves stem purely from artistic desires-they should be seen as art for art's sake. But other scholars, in light of the choice of subjects, see the representations as evidence of magical rites intended to ensure success in hunting or fertility. Some rock-art experts contend that the drawings and engravings relate directly to shamanism; a shaman in a hallucinatory trance would create rock art to depict spirit beings. Still others assert that the Ice Age artists' accurate representations of animals' coats were an attempt to mark the seasons." http://www7.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/data/2001/08/01/html/ft_20010801.6.html

alsohttp://www.culture.gouv.fr/culture/arcnat/lascaux/fr/

I am having difficult pasting pictures on to here....any hints??

I have allways been fascinated by the 'bronze age' labyrinth carving near where I used to live in Cornwall UK.
It is very very similar to the minotours labyrinth far away for the age. (Crete)
and of course the floor mural representation at Chartes.
This is also linked to jungian understandings of the mandala.
http://www.labyrinthos.net/rockyvalley.htm

However most interestingly (I don't totally subscribe to the bronze age theory as age is hard to define in rocky valley) Is the repeated references to Troy(llium in ancient terms). It's signifcance in the shape is widespread ( see above ref link)

Still can't paste pictures!!

a good site to peruse for all cave drawing depictions
http://www.rupestre.net

http://www.rupestre.net/alps/valcamonica.html

jar said:
Hi Appollynon
I thought the evidence presented in the cass material suggests Cro-Magnon suddenly "appeared", verses "...This resulted in the sudden advance (speaking in terms of evolution as we are told it is supposed to happen) of neanderthals into cro-magnon man". ?
Your spot on here jar about the sudden appearance of Cro-Magnon as presented in the Cass material. I think I didn't explain what I was trying to convey very well. What I was trying to say is that from the material I've read in the Wave series, Secret History and the C's transcripts (and other sources) it seems to be that the C's are suggesting that the Neanderthals were implanted with human soul-matrix's from the human soul pool. And this had an effect of changing the DNA and genetics of the Neanderthals (and likely physical appearance/structure) into Cro-Magnon man. This could/would explain their sudden appearance and the Neanderthals disappearance which, goes against the common theory we are told by evolutionists about a sudden evolutionary advance from one stage of apelike being to Cro-Magnon man. I apologize if I gave the impression I was jumping on the rapid evolution bandwagon, I think the suggestion the C's made sounds far more plausible.

joejoeba, if you sign up for a free account on the photobucket website, you can upload your photos there and then copy the URL into your replies here with the relevant code and the photos will be viewable. Thanks for the links. Its funny you mention the art that has links to the Troy wars as Laura has pulled together some pretty convincing research in the 9-11 book that the real Trojan wars may have taken place around the shores of western europe and the UK and fought around the Cambridgeshire area in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom