Another hit for the Cassiopaeans? Unexplained activity in Antarctica

HiThere

The Living Force
The C's in transcript 310896 stated that the Nazis during WWII built a base in Antarctica, and then went there and was assimilated with the "Antareans", i.e. Aryans or post-kantekkians living subterraneaously. They futhermore stated that the POB of the world post-WWII knew about this and that the present stations in Antarctica are there to keep watch over the area.

Mark Sircus mentions some anomalies to do with light as seen from a web camera from the german station down there:

_http://blog.imva.info/world-affairs/unbelievable-events-antarctica

"...Lately I have been taking virtual journeys down to the Antarctic Circle to the Neumayer Station, which has a 24/7 video cam set up and it is really hard to believe one’s eyes at what has been seen all the way down there in the underbelly of the world. Anything approaching from underneath the orbital plane of the solar system can be seen from the South Pole.

Neumayer Station in the Antarctic was established on the Ekstrom Ice Shelf as a research observatory for geophysical, meteorological and atmospheric chemistry measurements, as well as a logistics base for summer expeditions. If you want to see what’s going on you can go there yourself....

The German site that is responsible for the station changes the stream each day. The date is seen on the top of the video screen and you will see that the cam captures a frame every ten minutes...

....Be prepared to see some strange things, unexplainable light sources and celestial bodies. Since viewing the below video things have calmed down but the one thing everyone will notice is that every day, after our sun has set, another light source comes over the horizon sometimes pulsating, other times not. Whatever it is we can see it is not a regular sun for it does not illuminate the landscape like our sun does....

...The sun sets around 4 p.m. so any light coming from the horizon or in this case under the station would not be the sun. Look at the time stamps on each frame on the top right of the images. The camera takes frames 10 minutes apart."

He mentions this bright object in the sky after the sun has set, but is that not the moon? The webcams are apparently very sensitive to light so it would seem that the moon is going to be very bright since it is the only other source of light, apart from the station itself?

OSIT

Sounds plausible. I'm not qualified to evaluate the alleged anomalies, but that might be a good explanation. Still, with the transcripts in mind it doesn't hurt to keep an eye on it.

Very interesting what may be happening in Antarctica. I want to point out a discrepancy in the video posted by seek10.

The narrator says a underground Nazi base was found by the Russians in Antarctica in a area belonging to the Russian federation. A newspaper clip is shown at 6:23 which says this happened in the Arctic. A little more searching revealed, the location was actually Alexandra Land which is a island in the Arctic Circle so is misleading.

Neuschwabenland is the area in Antarctica claimed to be a Nazi base but I haven't looked into that and so know nothing about it.

I don't know if it "time" to continue these inquiries but it seems there are some recent developments for Antarctica.

There is another thread which is related and may be suitable for moderator merging to help others researching the topic of Antarctia.

One other thread started in 2007 is: Antarctica/Hitler

Also, I placed a post in a questionably related thread since there has been speculation about pyramids in Anarctica here: Pyramids in Bosnia?

I found this recent video that I think continues to open up more revelations concerning what may be happening now:

Antarctica Disclosure to Save the World - Dr. Michael Salla (I don't think it will "save the world" but there are many parallels with the Cs clues and new possibilities)

https://youtu.be/LxcZ4B_WMpo

How about a little volcanic activity in Antarctica?

The results of a study on an active volcano beneath Mount Erebus may indicate the existence of a massive subglacial world in Antarctica, Dr. Ceridwen Fraser from Australian National University's Fenner School of Environment and Society told Sputnik.

15:28 11.09.2017(updated 17:38 11.09.2017
A 'Subglacial' World in Antarctica? Volcano Cave Study May Yield Clues

The exploration of a volcano cave in Antarctica's Ross Island prompted scientists to believe that there is massive subglacial world in this frosty region that has yet to be explored, according to Ceridwen Fraser, lead researcher of a team which investigated the Ross Island cavern.

"I think there is a possibility that a very extensive subglacial world may be in place in Antarctica, where over a hundred volcanoes [with caves] are located," Fraser said.

Touching upon the cavern that her team explored, she said that "we have known about the caves for several decades, in fact, since the first explorers went to Antarctica."

"But it's only recently that we have started to think about what might live in these caves," she said adding that her team "has already discovered that there is diverse bacterium community there."

"I thought it would be interesting to have a look into if we could see any signs of life, such as plants and animals, in the cave given that the conditions there are extremely hospitable and even humans could feel quite comfortable there," she said.

Fraser added that her team detected DNA from what you "normally find in Antarctica," including algae, mosses and even small animals.

"But we also found DNA that does not really match anything on the genetic databases that we have. This does not necessarily mean that it is unknown life, but it may indicate that there are species that had specialized to the cave environment," she said.

_https://soundcloud.com/radiosputnik/theres-a-possibility-that-theres-very-extensive-subglacial-world-in-antarctica-ceridwen-fraser
Australian researchers have discovered a secret, warm oasis beneath Antarctica’s ice that they say could be home to undiscovered species. Their study on an active volcano beneath Mount Erebus has recently discovered caves where temperature reaches 25 C. These conditions are warm enough to support plant and animal life there. According to researchers, analysis of soil samples from these caves has revealed traces of DNA from plants and small animals. While some of the samples contain DNA of similar species living on the surface, others suggest that there may be lifeforms that we know nothing about.

According to her, these species hardly pose a threat to humans, especially given the fact that many of the species living in Antarctica are "quite small."

1057286250.jpg

Antarctica's Huge Breakaway Iceberg 'Unlikely' to Be Caused by Climate Change
When asked what her team's plans will be, she said that "the next thing we are really going to do is to go the cave and give a good hard look for actual living creatures [there] because it is one thing to pick up DNA from the species and quite another – to find them in the cave living, and better understand what sort of life is there, if at all."
Fraser said that she did not rule out that her team will return to the cave with an exploratory expedition in the near future, hailing international cooperation on the matter.

Distraction? I don't know the timing is curious I guess. They will return to the cave "in the near future", wonderful news isn't it?

goyacobol said:
I don't know if it "time" to continue these inquiries but it seems there are some recent developments for Antarctica.

There is another thread which is related and may be suitable for moderator merging to help others researching the topic of Antarctia.

Also, I placed a post in a questionably related thread since there has been speculation about pyramids in Anarctica here: Pyramids in Bosnia?

I found this recent video that I think continues to open up more revelations concerning what may be happening now:

Antarctica Disclosure to Save the World - Dr. Michael Salla (I don't think it will "save the world" but there are many parallels with the Cs clues and new possibilities)

https://youtu.be/LxcZ4B_WMpo

Thanks for the vid and the link for all those sessions where the C's mentioning the Nazis and Antarctica connection.

Although in the video conversation they mentioning the Aryans helping the US Navy as good guys and the reptilians used to guide the Nazis.
So the US are now the good guys?
And the business about bloodlines, just hard to believe Trump is related to the Clintons?! :shock: :/

Anywho, I find this 2 videos abot the Nazis and Thule and Vrill society, I think it's interesting.

https://youtu.be/BR2qe--5bcY

https://youtu.be/Bi0wJQcMtms

Emma said:
goyacobol said:

<...>

Thanks for the vid and the link for all those sessions where the C's mentioning the Nazis and Antarctica connection.

Although in the video conversation they mentioning the Aryans helping the US Navy as good guys and the reptilians used to guide the Nazis.
So the US are now the good guys?
And the business about bloodlines, just hard to believe Trump is related to the Clintons?! :shock: :/

Anywho, I find this 2 videos abot the Nazis and Thule and Vrill society, I think it's interesting.

<...>

Emma,

Your videos were interesting too and that got me to looking for more. It gets difficult to know who has the real scoop I think.

This topic has been on my back burner and I wanted to get back to you but I kept looking for something that I could maybe find more credible than some of the latest rumors.

I have found Cliff High to have more credibility than most sources and just found some new stuff you might want to check out.

https://youtu.be/GGwtXXw3Kew

And if you find it interesting there are two more parts...

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D46oeeEJrQk

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcBho7lJm8I

I am listening to the first one after hearing him mention it on a shorter video.

Censored Google Earth?
This site has this photo from 2011 - allegedly from Google Earth - at the coordinates -66.553217,99.838294
Check it out:
Operation High Jump... looking for Nazis?

In 1947 the US Navy under Admiral Byrd conducted Operation High Jump. The expedition to Antarctica involved 4000 naval personnel and 13 huge ships, including several large airplanes and helicopters. The goal was to map and catalog all of the coastline of the continent, including minerals and wildlife. The entire expedition was to last 6 months.

During the expedition a base was established at Little America, a coastal bay, and a tent city was constructed where aircraft could be maintained for the survey. Several teams of explorers were sent out to various corners of Antarctica with large format cameras for the photographic survey. When the crew photographing the region directly Southwest of the Australian continent arrived for their mission they were shocked. They radioed back that the coastal region was free of ice and that the water was 38F. They continued to take photographs and later returned to process the images.

antarctic-base.gif

If you launch Google Earth now in 2019 in the Chrome browser and you go to the above given coordinates, you find censored black patches seen on the image below on its bottom part - painted out by Google. All the rest of the surroundings - which they had no reason to hide - have the proper details, these you see below - on the top part of the image. This is deliberate low resolution satellite photography: no high resolution for the plebs!

Y06f1xx.png

Don't you find it strange?

Here are the exact same coordinates TODAY: with the opening..

WQsBOUt.png

Is this bottom image not really from Google Earth and not from the given coordinates?
Or are the coordinates right, just the photo quality of Google Earth was drastically reduced since then?

Back
Top Bottom