Another hit for the C's: Gold in California

herondancer

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/227777-California-Huge-Gold-Nugget-Ignites-Gold-Rush-6

12-03-94

A: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

If this is what is just laying around now, imagine what might be waiting to be exposed?

exciting times indeed! will be worse before it gets better - a lot from what I understand. But as the future darkens we simultaneously approach the grand finale - still time to prepare!

there is no reference of a quake ? just somebody who found it and then sold it, no reference of where and how it was found.
they say: "it's even been termed the washington nugget and we still not sure exactly who found it or where it was found"

Funny, I made the connection too, but kind of dismissed it because there had not been a quake in California recently. But upon rereading the actual sentence,

"Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes."

I realized that the quake might have been Japan's! It was only my assumption that there was a direct cause-effect between the quake and the discovery.

Or perhaps there was indeed a quake in Ca., only not big enough to be reported widely?

Windmill knight said:
Funny, I made the connection too, but kind of dismissed it because there had not been a quake in California recently. But upon rereading the actual sentence,

"Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes."

I realized that the quake might have been Japan's! It was only my assumption that there was a direct cause-effect between the quake and the discovery.

Or perhaps there was indeed a quake in Ca., only not big enough to be reported widely?

I guess, the C's were referring to the quakes listed in the same answer. Nonetheless, only taking the "open-road" phenomena could suggest that there has been a quake/tectonic movements: 40ft section.

I also thought first of the quake in Japan.

herondancer said:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/227777-California-Huge-Gold-Nugget-Ignites-Gold-Rush-6

12-03-94

A: Ukraine explosion; chemical or nuclear. Hawaii crash; aviation, possibly involving military. More California seismic activity after 1st of year: San Diego, San Bernardino, North Bakersfield, Barstow: all are fracture points. Hollister, Palo Alto, Imperial, Ukiah, Eureka, Point Mendocino, Monterrey, Offshore San Luis Obispo, Capistrano, Carmel: these are all stress points of fracture in sequence. "Time" is indefinite. Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus. Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside. Queen Elizabeth serious illness; blood related. Princess Diana suicide attempt. Gas explosions in NE United States, Texas and other. Supernova and unusual weather all over. Memphis feels tremors. Minneapolis banking scandal relates to mysterious Nordic covenant. Evangelical sexual tryst exposed. Gold is discovered in California after one of the quakes. UFOs dramatic increase and Gulf Breeze gets swarmed, becomes massive "Mecca". Laura sees much more UFO activity. Huge wave of UFO activity. All manner and origins. Just you wait, it will give you chills and that feeling in the pit of your stomach. Many aliens will appear and we will be visible too. Think of it as a convention. All must awaken to this. It is happening right now. The whole populace will play individual roles according to their individual frequencies. This is only the beginning. Just you wait "Henry Higgins," just you wait!

If this is what is just laying around now, imagine what might be waiting to be exposed?

Oroville Dam Outflow to be Stopped Today: How Much Gold Will They Quietly Discover?
Feb 27, 2017

https://youtu.be/K5O80dDoNcU
Feb 22, 2017 Prospector Jess

https://youtu.be/PUEKPevWnP0
Quakes near damaged Oroville Dam! 1-16-17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J0OnCTCDgo

New gold rush in California? Extreme rains turn up more metal

https://www.sott.net/article/343974-New-gold-rush-in-California-Extreme-rains-turn-up-more-metal

An extremely wet winter in California has caused a lot of damage, but there are those who welcome the erosion brought about by the long rains: gold seekers.

Heavy winter rains have brought troubles for Californians, with the Oroville Dam spillway destruction and subsequent evacuation arguably the scariest. But the rains have also displaced a significant amount of topsoil and smaller rocks, providing new opportunities for those looking for gold.

According to a report by KPIX TV, heavy rains have washed out legacy gold mines, sending chunks of the metal down streams and rivers. Officials with the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) told KPIX that erosion concentrates the heavier gold by removing the lighter rock and soil.

A mountain property owner, known as "Miner Gary" Thomas, who used to find some gold on his property now and then, said, according to KPIX, that now is the perfect time to look for gold.

"It's going to bring down more gold," said Thomas. "It's going to bring up new areas that I never got to."

That, unfortunately, comes at the price of old sites becoming no longer viable.

"Everything I had dug up and now my dig spots are all gone," Thomas told the reporter.

The hill-dweller also said that areas below Oroville Dam might actually be the best spot to search, as huge water releases from the spillway could reveal new pockets of the precious metal. Gold revealed by recent rains will be in amounts too small for industrial mining, however, keeping the practice local.

Many towns around Oroville date back to the original Gold Rush of the 1850s.

Also this: ''Expect gradual destruction of California economy as people begin mass exodus''. Many people were evacuated because of floods, and I remember Sott article from last year that people were moving with their families not wanting to vaxx their kids- but you see it turned out that this was a good decision, they really protected their whole family and property

Thank you Martina, Rhiannon and c.a. for your posting another hit of the C's, I was just about to do the same. Just found a vid of the founds (quite an amount of nuggets) on YT.

California was heavily swarming the last weeks, now there is relative silence, which is never good, quakewise. Dutchsinse is speculating about a slow slip event that might be going on there right now.

Back
Top Bottom