Another "leaked video" about a celebrity that proves nothing

gdpetti

Jedi Council Member
Of course, this seems to have been recorded back before social media essentially took off, another sign of the times, as nothing is ever really lost, just not yet found... of course, this fits in with their 'disclosure' program as well.... the whole free will thing.

===============
_http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=140114

We can’t confirm that the female in the video below is actually Angelina Jolie. Although there certainly is a resemblance the video itself is old.
However, that doesn’t mean that the video isn’t authentic. Given Jolie’s meteoric rise to fame and the way she has been lionised by both Hollywood and by politicians and bodies like the United Nations, all of which may be part of the payoff.
Angelina Jolie has also been appointed a Dame by Queen Elizabeth II for her campaign to end sexual violence. Put that together with her work as a UNHCR Ambassador and you might think that was being groomed for a prominent political role, a part that she has admitted she would be open to.
All of which means that if Angelina Jolie assumes a more potent political post, she will probably owe her power and position to much darker forces. Ed.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXS946P4sQ

==============

Typical, as she's been a member for quite some time now... and continues working hard for her fellow members of the club: _http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/cfr-releases-promotional-video-trying-appear-friendly-nwo-propaganda-video/

Mod edit: Deactivated links.

Re: Angelina Jolie Admits To Illuminati Sacrifice In Leaked Video

Hi gdpetti,

I think the whole 'Order of the Illuminati' thing is something made up to distract people. If we assume it was Angelina Jolie in the video, it looks to me like it was edited in such a way as to make it look like she was talking about a 'ritual', but note that she never mentioned this word. The editor added "[ritual]" to the subtitle when she said 'it'. She might've been just talking about private stuff. I'd be careful with videos like these, they mention all kinds of things, with nothing really to back their claims up.

Yeah, she's an ambassador, and I remember she did a speech once with John Kerry standing next to her. It seems she is a tool being used by the PTB to spread propaganda and lies. FWIW.

Utter nonsense as far as I can see. A VERY little digging turns up the full clip _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjY3XzTLTH0 from which these excerpts have been taken. To which text and images have been added together with the "spooky" music as primers.

Aside from the fact you didn't make any real effort to add your own thoughts as to why you're posting it, that you didn't make any effort to try and verify what it was (the above link was in the YouTube comments section for goodness sake) what is more concerning is that apparently you can be taken in so easily such. Whatever happened to critical thinking? Geeze.

That expanded 'full' clip is just chitchat, so cutting it out is totally worthwhile, though it does give you the impression that their high on something, hard to tell as the other faces are blocked out, so one has to evaluate based on the main figure... interesting that this is being recorded openly in some small room. Was it a projection booth? not sure, too boring to watch again.. seems like this was some documentary and perhaps this is just outtakes. I'd like to know who recorded it. Those 'spooky' primers are the usual highlighting device to focus the attention... while add on text and images are used by others to give their opinion of what the conversation is about... though, yes, I'd have to agree that being held down while others are giving your nipples the 3 full rotation routine doesn't sound like normal party tricks, at least not the parties I've ever gone too... though it does seem to be some sort of orgy from the rest of her conversation before the conversation turns to chichat... which the whole conversation essentially is... among people she knows, or is comfortable around for some reason or the other. What that linked site was using the titles for was to contextualize that part of the convesation... as many people involved in this stuff say/expose things without knowing it... but most people don't pick up on it because they don't what it means... they don't have any other context to put it in.

Obviously, you came up with a different interpretation of her conversation, did you think it was just her recent S&M orgy? Why do you think the rest of the video is of any use? Have you considered her roles from the start? There's an obvious pattern don't you think? If you take it as a one off, then it is easily explained away, but when the whole is kept in mind, it does indeed promote her 'club' activies, if you know the various clubs she participates with, though you can say she's just being duped... but then aren't we all? And isn't that what waking up is about? My opinion is that she's made a choice. Does she realize what that means and entails? That's questionable, as that side of the Tree isn't known for full disclosure as you know.

Why did I post it? It fulfills the 'disclosure' program... free will, believe what you want about any and everything, even our foreign policy BS is coming out of the closet, but in a closed MSM, very, very few will become aware of any of it, so their silence is consent.... and many people go with the program because everyone else is... and before you know it, you are sucked into the quicksand and can't get out... [The Replacements analogy ;)]
This pattern is all over the place as well... even those who think they are 'fighting the good fight' with BLM, or any Soros program.... same with all the jihadis who mostly have no idea what they're getting invovled in... until it's seemingly too late, as they don't have the energy to escape, withdrawal or even resist... much easier to give in as the quicksand sucks you in... especially in a society that prepares you for it your entire life... step by step.

Critical thinking keeps you out of that type of sand. Since you found something else in that longer video, please inform me of your findings... most of the comments on youtube seem to question whether they were smoking heroin or cocaine. I wouldn't know.

The point is, when anything is packaged up into that kind of hysterical presentation, it should raise a few flags from the get go. Yes there can be all sorts of weird things going on out there, but this is a distraction from the bigger picture, titillation, a side show. Dan Brown meets Alex Jones. Both may have interesting tidbits, crumbs of truth, but it’s really not what we focus on here when there’s SO much more going on on the BBM.

As such this kind of forms part of the general cointelpro I think, aimed at certain types who get swept away by such things and slip into a blinkered focus at the expense of everything else. It’s an A-influence kind of presentation, which eats awareness I think, as opposed to promoting it. As Laura has said, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you go, there’s a cointelpro program designed just for you.

gdpetti said:
Critical thinking keeps you out of that type of sand. Since you found something else in that longer video, please inform me of your findings... most of the comments on youtube seem to question whether they were smoking heroin or cocaine. I wouldn't know.

Most celebrities are using all kinds of drugs or participate in certain parties, some of which that are quite disturbing. In the grand scheme of things, I don't think it's really worth the time/energy to figure out what they're smoking, whether she was aware she was filmed, whether these were outtakes, etc. As Alada wrote: "As Laura has said, it doesn’t matter who you are or where you go, there’s a cointelpro program designed just for you." These kind of videos, and there are many like the one you posted, distract people from what is most important; psychopathy being one of them. I do think it's good to know how ponerized the Hollywood 'community' is, and how it is infected by pathological individuals, and how the (western) film industry is being used to spread lies or certain false ideas. See these articles for example:

Finally CIA tentacles in Hollywood on verge of being exposed
Lord of the Rings star Elijah Wood: Hollywood is in the grip of powerful pedophiles
Hollywood gripped by child abuse scandal
I'm a U.S. veteran, and "American Sniper" is rife with lies

gdpetti said:
That expanded 'full' clip is just chitchat, so cutting it out is totally worthwhile, though it does give you the impression that their high on something, hard to tell as the other faces are blocked out, so one has to evaluate based on the main figure... interesting that this is being recorded openly in some small room. Was it a projection booth? not sure, too boring to watch again.. seems like this was some documentary and perhaps this is just outtakes. I'd like to know who recorded it. Those 'spooky' primers are the usual highlighting device to focus the attention... while add on text and images are used by others to give their opinion of what the conversation is about... though, yes, I'd have to agree that being held down while others are giving your nipples the 3 full rotation routine doesn't sound like normal party tricks, at least not the parties I've ever gone too... though it does seem to be some sort of orgy from the rest of her conversation before the conversation turns to chichat... which the whole conversation essentially is... among people she knows, or is comfortable around for some reason or the other. What that linked site was using the titles for was to contextualize that part of the convesation... as many people involved in this stuff say/expose things without knowing it... but most people don't pick up on it because they don't what it means... they don't have any other context to put it in.

gdpetti, you're not making a lot of sense here. It is not "totally worthwhile" to cut the video like that because it totally removes the context in which those clips were said, and context is very often EVERYTHING. And "spooky primers"? To "give opinion of what the conversation is about? Really? It's pretty clear that those spooky primers are designed to present a distorted picture of something that goes along with the editing out of the context.

gdpetti said:
Obviously, you came up with a different interpretation of her conversation, did you think it was just her recent S&M orgy? Why do you think the rest of the video is of any use? Have you considered her roles from the start? There's an obvious pattern don't you think? If you take it as a one off, then it is easily explained away, but when the whole is kept in mind, it does indeed promote her 'club' activies, if you know the various clubs she participates with, though you can say she's just being duped... but then aren't we all? And isn't that what waking up is about? My opinion is that she's made a choice. Does she realize what that means and entails? That's questionable, as that side of the Tree isn't known for full disclosure as you know.

Again, I have no idea what you're talking about here. The very beginning of the video makes it clear that they are talking about film roles, and what they would and wouldn't do in FILM ROLES and the discussion then expands out a bit to sexuality. There is NOTHING in there about any "satanic rituals" or anything else of that nature.

gdpetti said:
Why did I post it? It fulfills the 'disclosure' program... free will, believe what you want about any and everything, even our foreign policy BS is coming out of the closet, but in a closed MSM, very, very few will become aware of any of it, so their silence is consent.... and many people go with the program because everyone else is... and before you know it, you are sucked into the quicksand and can't get out... [The Replacements analogy ;)]

Seems to me that YOU have been "sucked into the quicksand" of subjective nonsense here.

gdpetti said:
This pattern is all over the place as well... even those who think they are 'fighting the good fight' with BLM, or any Soros program.... same with all the jihadis who mostly have no idea what they're getting invovled in... until it's seemingly too late, as they don't have the energy to escape, withdrawal or even resist... much easier to give in as the quicksand sucks you in... especially in a society that prepares you for it your entire life... step by step.

And critical thinking is precisely what you are NOT using here.

Hi gdpetti

There really is nothing there that could suggest she turned Satanist or became part of the ''Illumaniti.'' Unless you choose to subjectively think it is. But our aim is Objectivity. We all have our blind-spots. So pointing each other out to it is something positive.

Many people fall to this ''Illuminati'' trap of believing that everyone who carries fame and fortune must be part of their club. I don't know why this happens; I do know that Ego is addicted of finding ways to find itself important. And knowing 'secrets' others fail to see can be part of that.

Hence them seeing 'secrets' everywhere that are in truth just subjective illusions/delusions. Our Ego can play such trickery on us.

Or maybe, it's just a way for them trying to make sense of a World that is deprived of people who aspire soul qualities. And since most celebrities are empty inside, they convince themselves that those celebrities have to be part of some dark club.

Maybe the subject of organic portals could help them out in this regard.

Frankly I don't know what kind of factors drives this 'Illuminati' quicksand trap many fall for. I can only speculate.

But I do know that it hurts the truth movement. It feeds the stereotype of the paranoid conspiracy theorist.

IMO, she reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, with her many problems growing up... making her an easy target to prey upon for all kinds of role playing and the roles she's played most of her career point that out, as does her continuing club activities. Does she know her status? Do any of them? and doesn't that video point to that? especially at that age and that background. That kind of 'quicksand' is easy to get into for those invited or those who suddenly find themselves in the glare of the lights and attention... something most can only dream of, hope for, plan for, practice for... mostly without a clue about any program in place for their containment. The only real question in my mind is how aware of any of them that we hear about in these clubs? That don't seem very aware... or... snide? is that the word... if you've ever seen Prescott Bush in one of those interviews off of the old tv shows, the entitlement and sense of being 'special' just eeks out at the viewer... whereas in most of these performers, it seems more like a mask... which slips from time to time, but easily overlooked usually, unlike that Brittany Spears interview... which some would simply call a drug problem and nothing more, as drugs always come into the play with most of these personalities, preying upon their weaknesses, and isn't that the essence of most programming? entrapment... in the quicksand. Jolie's 'issues' are no secret, same with most of these performers, unlike those in the political set, in which hiding them is key.

The vid is simply another example of the obvious or the oblivious... the attaching roles played and club activities fill in the rest, same as pointed out on that linked site with the way so many songs are portrayed in their videos... easy to overlook the lyrics until that video is shot... such as a recent one he took a look at: _http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/panic-discos-la-devotee-clearly-celebrates-hollywoods-satanic-mind-control-system/ Most of these subliminals aren't gonna be seen, same with the lyrical interpretations... same back in the day with the whole Laurel Canyon crowd and elsewhere.... most left behind the curtain, and very few ever pull it back. You can see the video of Jolie's as a simple chit chat, which most of it is, same with the sexual addiction issue or the whole child adoption routine which isn't new either... but add it all together as it compares with so many others in the same industry/club etc... and there's much more there... but that is my opinion.... obviously.

gdpetti,

Dave Chappelle made a poignant point about Hollywood in the interview below. BUT, you don't really need specific illuminati initiations or outright devil worshiping going on in Hollywood, or for celebrities to be aware of this and pretending like they aren't a part of some grand conspiracy. Add in drugs, orgies, pathological vultures that feed off of young talent, the signing of contracts that are severely restricting and controlling, big company 'handlers' and tons of money to boot, and these folks are already caught in the quicksand, whether they know it or not. If a person enters Hollywood and is relatively normal but with a lot of talent and abilities, by the industry's very design, that person is going to be exploited, and through the already mentioned means, reprogrammed into what the industry wants them to be. With Angelina Jolie, former sex-crazed addicts are a big sell to the tabloids, and if she has had a lot of troubles growing up, then that would make her more easily influenced. Check out the documentary Amy and you see the process at work. You don't really need satanic initiations. And I agree with what's been said already, the video you posted is extremely misleading and missing context.

https://youtu.be/J7-s0rCvXFk

gdpetti said:
You can see the video of Jolie's as a simple chit chat, which most of it is, same with the sexual addiction issue or the whole child adoption routine which isn't new either... but add it all together as it compares with so many others in the same industry/club etc... and there's much more there... but that is my opinion.... obviously.

But just because WE see a pattern, that doesn’t mean that it’s actually there. It behooves to be watchful for 'pattern recognition run amok' and keep our own biases in mind. The human mind is notoriously lazy when it comes to rational, critical thought and on top of that we are largely unaware of the huge blind spots and grey areas we have in our own thought processes. Read 'Thinking, Fast and Slow' for example, the implications of information to be found there is waaay scarier than any of these 'Illuminati videos'. See also: Identifying hidden flaws in our thinking: A cognitive bias crib sheet
1_yN2Xhv_M5PPerWzDVNt3sw.jpg

Yes, there does seem to be a control system and many hidden hands at work on the field of history. That system is on such a breadth and scale, and carried out in such a manner, that this video and it purported 'content' by comparison amount to straining at gnats. The hysterics and thought process hijacking created by this style of video form a part of the system. Or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom