Anyone else seen Reptilian Eyes on a human

Ishtar

A Disturbance in the Force
OK, 10 years ago I was setting up some of my imports to sell at a party and I got a strange headache just felt strange in the home the party was being held at. I sat myself down to meditate and then all of a sudden felt a protective peaceful field envelope me. In walked the male owner of the house with another younger fella they had heard I had a headache wanted to know if I was feeling better and came into see my imports. The owners eyes turned into full blown reptilian eyes like a snake, it wasn't a flash it was like that for the whole time he was in the room looking at my wares about 10 minutes, because I was in a state of peace I did not react to what I was seeing and I didn't want to let on that I was seeing his true nature, I remained peaceful. Has anyone else experienced this? Funny thing is that about a couple years later I was talking to one of my buyers that owns a unusual shop in the big city near by and it turned out that he ended up at exactly the same house and had a strange experience with this same guy who was trying to talk him into taking some drug, he wasn't interested. My friend who had the party at the house told me that these people had offered her their home for the party but the couple had expected her to have sex with them later. These where not contact lens his eyes transformed in front of me, I have since seen it one time more on another male in a different country. Does anyone know what this is about or who these people are, repitilians cloaked??? I was also told of a young man who was cleaning a high rise in a big city at night walked into a board room to be facing a full blown reptilian faced man dressed in a suit, freaked him out so bad he never went back to work and left town. The reptilian man laughed at him as he ran out of the room.

Hi Ishtar,

Welcome to the forum. :) We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

Hello, i just wanted to say on the topic of shapeshifting reptilians and reptilian eyes in photos and in the news, in politics... While i can understand somehow the fear or concern of such in great power that may verifiably seem to be un-worldly. I will say this, don't follow the leader and you may feel peace in the subject. What i am implying of advice is to seek self-truth through self. Not some article or some video on youtube that will cause you to stray further from self in any if not more then one way in the end. Like the saying: Live, Love, Learn. Be yourself, prove things for yourself till you see to believe for yourself. No article or video or photo will ever do that for you. Everyone talks about "Oh, the deception!", "Oh! The mind control!", "Oh! the reptilian agenda!". Ever thought about deceiving yourself as ive stated in such a way on the topic so far? So, who really is winning here? Surely our concern is greatly lessened when true to self on such a topic. I felt posed to write this because, as my life has taken me a road best not traveled, yet the outcome(s) can be spectacular, i felt and saw for the longest time, this is for myself too, How can one move on positively when wrapped up in such controversy. This of course in relation to the topic. I would also like to state to open your blinders if they are on that reptilian eyes does not mean "Evil!" or "Heartless" or "Cold". Because within myself, i know thats a ugly one way street to nothing positive. Reptilian eyes are no different from the next mans for what it can symbolize or mean about that person. Even if a reptilian is and or was heartless, it does not mean this being is not positive or can be as so chooses. Plus, i feel currently humanity need not talk or bash such things if they do even exist. I mean, we kill each other daily, verbally, in actions, even to ourselves at times. Please also note this is not a "Hey Everyone! Your Wrong" or a "Hey! Im Mr. Know it all" post. I just wish if anyone wishes to make something positive out of it, please do so. Trust me, if i was mr. know it all, i would have no reason to exist. Life would be so plain and simple and shallow.

I am proud of you for posting about reptilian eyes on a human.

I have seen it too. In 1961 I was with my grandfather at the bus station in Jacksonville Florida. He left me in the car to pick up a package. A man was staring at me. His eyes changed to yellow reptile eyes. His skin was discolored- meaning it was patches of brown and light brown skin but not dark. He had a super hooked nose.

I was a child. When my grandfather came back, I whispered, “snake”, “snake”. My grandfather looked over at the man and pushed the gas pedal to the metal. My head jerks back and I was upset why did my grandfather take off so fast. I looked over at him and he had turned snow white. I had never seen him like that and he had gone into shock.

In 2005 I went back to Jacksonville. On San Jose Blvd I stopped for gas. I went in to pay.

When I came back to my vehicle I walked in front of a vehicle and saw a woman who had a cloth on her head. I would later realize she was a Gypsies.

As I fill my vehicle with gas I see a man at the back of the car. He sticks his chest out and speaks in a language I do not understand. He is angry at me.

His eyes changed to reptile eyes. Yellow reptile eyes.

I feel much better that someone has seen what I have seen.

It took me a life time to research what I had seen. They carry the life force of a King Cobra in them. 10s of thousands of years they worshiped the King Cobra. They came from the southern part of India. There are still small temples built for the King Cobras. The language on the temples is the first writing of that region and it is an early form of Sanskrit.

These were cannibals who came out of India at the end of the last ice age 10-12 thousand years ago.

They had three levels. They put a spot of the color of their rank on their fore heads. The first level guarded the captured slave. They second level managed the operation. The third level were the priest who fed the King Cobra blood and brains. When a King Cobra was going to die, the priest would go eye to eye with the King Cobra.

The King Cobra, who ruled these ancient people would coil up and the life force of the snake would go into the priest through the eyes.

These people are 10s of thousands of years old.

What you did was brave. I am truly proud of you. Other people have seen and didn't know how to explain, but you wrote directly what you saw and it is the same as what I saw.

Again, you can't imagine how important what you wrote was to me. Just five years ago there was nothing on the inet about this.

There was a book printed in early America. It was from the 1700s. It told of this.

At the first part of the book it said, “Whoa be the generation. who forgets about the ancient snake people.” I have spoken to older people who remember the book.

A little more data. When they came out of India after the ice age they moved north. The first people enslaved were the Aryans(Iranians). Ancient text explain this and a modern book written by a Frenchmen explains about the snake kings. I found more data by following an ancient Babylonian script. It talked of how these people threw off the yoke of the snake kings.

Later when the green fields of the south Russia opened up, they moved to south Russia. The empire they created was called Khazaria. They continued to worship the snake and slave people and eat them.

They slaved the Slavs. The Khazars were pushed in to Europe by the Mongolians.

It's a long story and it took a life time to track these people. Again, I am proud of you for writing what you saw.

A FRIEND said:
Again, I am proud of you for writing what you saw.

Well, they probably won’t see your message, given that the post is three years old and they never came back to post anything else.

We still recommend that all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, and how they found their way here. Have a read through that section to get an idea of how others have done it. Thanks.

I have seen reptilian eyes on a human too (in a patient hospitalized because of pancreatitis w/fever).
I had to take history and examine him, and I felt very strange while doing it.
On one occasion I tried to ask him something telepathically (I was looking in the opposite direction),
he moved his head towards me (but he did not communicate with me).
In my opinion, he was a hybrid.
Another weird thing, he was 55 but looked 25ish. :rolleyes:
He was too calm and polite for a patient with complicated pancreatitis (he reported no pain either).
Too bad he was transferred from the center of intensive gastroenterology (where I worked),
I had prepared more ''tests'' for him.

He looked almost human, except for his pupils (which looked weird, somewhat cat-like).
One thing I had to mention: his pupillary light reflex was almost unexistant.

I didn't feel any negative energy coming from him, only a sense of something being weird.
If he was a hybrid indeed, he was well infiltrated (speaking a local rural dialect and married with kids),
he might not even know he's ''different''.

don't know how to ask or say this but one night i bothered to look at my eyes after my friend made a comment about them and i noticed i had a black vertical eye slit/reptile eye within my pupil when i shone a light on it even if that actually is normal there was a case were my friend said i had golden eyes but my eyes are hazel/green on top of that me and him had this bond and he had blue/green eyes if that means anything we would literally just look at eachother and understand or know we were listening to eachother and most of the time we barely talked

idk if this is normal or not but i saw this post and i had too

Dorek Amelor said:
don't know how to ask or say this but one night i bothered to look at my eyes after my friend made a comment about them and i noticed i had a black vertical eye slit/reptile eye within my pupil when i shone a light on it even if that actually is normal there was a case were my friend said i had golden eyes but my eyes are hazel/green on top of that me and him had this bond and he had blue/green eyes if that means anything we would literally just look at eachother and understand or know we were listening to eachother and most of the time we barely talked

idk if this is normal or not but i saw this post and i had too

Post photo, please.

You don't need a zoom lens, just a decent camera and stand in front of a window with natural light and your eyes wide open.

For example, here is my eye:

Attachments

• eye.jpg
    eye.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 520
family can't help cuz they don't know and i wanna keep it that way also taking it my self is straining my eyes
I'll definetly post more though about my semi-normal life

Dorek Amelor said:
family can't help cuz they don't know and i wanna keep it that way also taking it my self is straining my eyes
I'll definetly post more though about my semi-normal life

Too many evasives made me doubt about what you are saying. If you have access to a PC you must have access to a camera or cellphone, anything to take a picture of your eye, you just give evasives.

Back
Top Bottom