Application sent..."It is what you choose to do, not what you MUST do"

Iosif

Padawan Learner
Hi everyone,

I sent the application a week ago and should arrive in a week more :). You can see I have few posts, and the reason why I didn't join before, although the principles of FOTCM resonate with me and I'm sure I want to follow this path, it's because I thought I should do it when my current economic situation improve, because I was not going to participate here and help as I would like (although I was already doing some translations and participating in the meetings of the spanish Sott team). But this response of the C's on the problem posed by Laura about ours jobs and time "It is what you choose to do, not what you MUST do" of chapter 10 of The Wave hit my head, since I'm always postponed what I really want for my fear of not having financial stability as I had written in my first post. And I really want to overcome that, to participate here, grow and help.

From childhood I was very curious but was afraid to ask, the environment in which I grew up turned off my curiosity for knowledge, but I develops an attitude of always see a different point of view with which I interact, which can be negative, a rebel without a cause, but also good for learn.

Lately, reading the information available through the FOTCM in books and Sott, which certainly I want to thank because I think is a great job, that attitude of pose things and wonder if a different view is possible was declining because everything resonates with me and I take as a fact almost everything I read, I think that is not good neither. I want to rescue that curiosity for contribute something and try not to divert :)

Regards.

PS: I made the donation now because I forgot it when I sent the application

This is the conversation that I referred. I will update my personal text to not forget it :D

Q: (L) Well, I seem to repeatedly face the financial flow issue, and it seems to be one of the primary modes of attack against me at this point. How can I overcome this?
A: Are you asking us how to make more money?
Q: (L) Yeah!
A: My dear Laura! You are already in possession of literally thousands of possibilities to accomplish that end, are you not?
Q: (L) Everything takes money!
A: There goes that prejudice again. We have given much food for thought in that area to help you to learn, to contemplate, to meditate.
Q: (L) It is rather difficult to do that when one is worried about how to keep the lights on and feed the children.
A: That is interesting. You can’t meditate or contemplate when you are worried about your next meal. I guess then that this means that no one on third density has ever been able to contemplate or meditate while worrying what was going to be eaten at the next meal. Hmmmmmm.
Q: (L) The point is that a constant state of worry, another crisis every day, the perpetual worry, eventually wears a person down to the point where one can no longer focus on any other issues.
A: Perhaps one can solve the crises by focusing on other issues? You see, when you constrict the flow, you constrict the channel. And when you constrict the channel, you close down possibilities. And, you make it difficult, if not impossible for you to see that which is there. In other words, the obvious becomes oblivious because of constriction of the flow.
This is why we have recommended against all rituals, because ritual restricts the flow, thereby restricting the possibilities. And, what you are describing is a situation of “dire straits,” as you call it — and pressures of great magnitude — which is restricting you.
But actually, it is your concentration on same that is restricting, not the situation itself. And we realize that it is difficult for you to focus your attentions, or, more importantly to open up the flow of the channel. But, it is certainly not impossible. Especially for an individual as strong as yourself. It is what you choose to do, not what you MUST do. It is what you CHOOSE to do.

I did not receive the attacks that Laura received, in fact never in my life I missed something serious, nor did anything important for others but it is as if always I had dominated by a feeling that the "guardians of the matrix" or something like that would attack me if I wanted to reach my full potential.

I have some strong thing related to this, I went to the bathroom after writing the last paragraph and as I thought about it, I began to mourn intensely. It had happened to me before. There is something you can recommend me to see a little more about this?

josev said:
Hi everyone,

I sent the application a week ago and should arrive in a week more :). You can see I have few posts, and the reason why I didn't join before, although the principles of FOTCM resonate with me and I'm sure I want to follow this path, it's because I thought I should do it when my current economic situation improve, because I was not going to participate here and help as I would like (although I was already doing some translations and participating in the meetings of the spanish Sott team). But this response of the C's on the problem posed by Laura about ours jobs and time "It is what you choose to do, not what you MUST do" of chapter 10 of The Wave hit my head, since I'm always postponed what I really want for my fear of not having financial stability as I had written in my first post. And I really want to overcome that, to participate here, grow and help.

From childhood I was very curious but was afraid to ask, the environment in which I grew up turned off my curiosity for knowledge, but I develops an attitude of always see a different point of view with which I interact, which can be negative, a rebel without a cause, but also good for learn.

Lately, reading the information available through the FOTCM in books and Sott, which certainly I want to thank because I think is a great job, that attitude of pose things and wonder if a different view is possible was declining because everything resonates with me and I take as a fact almost everything I read, I think that is not good neither. I want to rescue that curiosity for contribute something and try not to divert :)

Regards.

PS: I made the donation now because I forgot it when I sent the application

Hello josev, I am delighted that you have decided to take the next step, we're here to know more about you, and continue to learn by participating in the forum here, something that came to my mind, also mentioned by the Cs, the battle always this through us, so that the decisions we make every day, somehow shape our reality, or at least the reality we aspire to, this is explained by Laura's the Knowledge and Being series, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIocTERnwg4

:flowers:

josev said:
I did not receive the attacks that Laura received, in fact never in my life I missed something serious, nor did anything important for others but it is as if always I had dominated by a feeling that the "guardians of the matrix" or something like that would attack me if I wanted to reach my full potential.

I have some strong thing related to this, I went to the bathroom after writing the last paragraph and as I thought about it, I began to mourn intensely. It had happened to me before. There is something you can recommend me to see a little more about this?

Well I don't know what your specific reaction is down to there, but where potential 'attack' of various forms is concerned its worth remembering that networking works! And that we're none of us alone if we choose not to be. With proper networking and feedback we are far better equipped to deal with whatever comes down the line than we are alone.

The word flow stood out in the session you quoted, it crops up in a similar context here too:

Laura said:
A: It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and gentle as doves." There is nothing negative about networking. Details of a network include the necessity for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange. If the individual comes upon the life work of another and expects to benefit and gain by that work, they will naturally wish to have their own position balanced by putting forth a commensurate amount of energy. Otherwise there will be an imbalance of energy. This then leads to an STS pyramid. An example of this principle in reverse is a teacher who demands payment for no real work on their own part.

The fact that both of you have devoted yourselves to this work for not just a short time, but literally your entire lives, and have not asked for the support that this intensive labor earns has, in effect, created an imbalance for those who are benefiting. Many of those who are experiencing blocks in their own lives would find those blockages dissolved by the action of opening the flow of energy in the exchange. In your world, money equals energy!!!

Aside from a monetary aspect, this connects with the thought of participating (or not) as well i think. That very often we hold back with the thought "I'll just fix so and so first, then I'll be ready (good enough) to join in" or something like that. Been there, done that, as I'm sure a fair few here have. The thing is, it's this very holding back, hesitating, procrastinating which seems to restrict the flow, and stops us from being able to receive , and not only in relation to finances I think, all sorts of other possibilities and valuable learning opportunites open up the more energy is put into the exchange.

As riclapaz suggested, participating more might be a worthwhile aim to that in mind.

Added (couldn't find the right session before): I think this fits well with the above:

Laura said:
Session Date: May 17th 2014

Q: (L) Okay. I'm going to start the discussion with what's on my mind. Actually, there are two things. The first thing is that I noticed that after the last session, a lot of people discussing it in the forum thread volunteered information about what they were doing to help to do this, to do that, and the other thing. We had the impression here that when the information came through that a person must put another on the step behind them, that that meant directly in terms of the Work... That it had to be someone on the ladder, or on the stairway, or on the path so to speak. So, could you clarify that? Is that, in fact, what was meant? That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, "There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives"... Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.

Q: (L) But are you talking particularly about people engaged in the Work, or just anybody in general?

A: Anybody, but double in the work.

Q: (L) Okay, does this line of questioning inspire any questions in ya'll? Can you think of anything else to ask on this topic?

(Nicolas) This applies in the forum more than it would personally since we're not really interacting with too many people with the Work physically?

A: There are many avenues to interact in the work!!!

Q: [Discussion of letters and misspellings] (L) Just in case ya'll wonder, I'm messing up with calling out letters tonight for some reason.

(Andromeda) Tired.

(L) Yeah. We're going to try to synchronize here a little bit better. I need more tobacco. Okay, so you were saying that you don't how to interact with the Work because you're not physically present. And they said, "There are many ways..." and I would assume that means on the forum and with giving and doing and working on projects and so forth. Whatever's available in small ways, I think, for the moment. And then that opens the door for more direct interaction with others on “the path”, I would think.

(Aleana) What about in your daily life? I mean, even if it's just talking about health issues with people... I mean, not forcing on it on them, but just putting things out there just to see what responses you get? Or is it more just confine it to the forum and work as much as you can on SOTT and the forum?

A: The latter is very important in terms of balancing energy you have received. But you can also extend assistance to those around you if they are asking.

Q: (L) Anything else? Is there anything else we need on this topic?

(Chu) No, I mean, I think what they're saying is for example if you're disrespectful to people outside, or you devalue them or whatever, you're also not applying the Work principles. You have to be strategic.

(L) Yeah, external considering and all that.

(Chu) Yeah.

(L) Okay, anything else on that?

A: Many people are not fully aware of the amount of labor that goes and has gone into this network. For this reason they tend not to value lifetimes of work that go into presenting the fundamental lessons of your reality. And, if they do not see the value and return adequate energy, they find blocks in their path.

Q: (L) Alright, that's enough on that. I mean, is there anything else you want to say about it? I mean, I kinda get it.

A: Okay! But will readers "get it"?

Which takes us back to "In your world, money equals energy!!!", there are many ways to 'pay' for what we wish to receive.

Hello josev, I am delighted that you have decided to take the next step, we're here to know more about you, and continue to learn by participating in the forum here, something that came to my mind, also mentioned by the Cs, the battle always this through us, so that the decisions we make every day, somehow shape our reality, or at least the reality we aspire to, this is explained by Laura's the Knowledge and Being series, here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIocTERnwg4

:flowers:

Thanks Ricaplaz, I'm excited and eager to share and learn, I'll try to make a better effort this time. I didn't see the videos, they were on my waiting list :) I think it's a good time to start.

Well I don't know what your specific reaction is down to there, but where potential 'attack' of various forms is concerned its worth remembering that networking works! And that we're none of us alone if we choose not to be. With proper networking and feedback we are far better equipped to deal with whatever comes down the line than we are alone.

The word flow stood out in the session you quoted, it crops up in a similar context here too:

Quote from: Laura on 28 January 2011, 05:45:00
A: It should be noted that the STS system can only be penetrated by becoming "wise as serpents and gentle as doves." There is nothing negative about networking. Details of a network include the necessity for those who are involved to invest "energy" in the exchange. If the individual comes upon the life work of another and expects to benefit and gain by that work, they will naturally wish to have their own position balanced by putting forth a commensurate amount of energy. Otherwise there will be an imbalance of energy. This then leads to an STS pyramid. An example of this principle in reverse is a teacher who demands payment for no real work on their own part.

The fact that both of you have devoted yourselves to this work for not just a short time, but literally your entire lives, and have not asked for the support that this intensive labor earns has, in effect, created an imbalance for those who are benefiting. Many of those who are experiencing blocks in their own lives would find those blockages dissolved by the action of opening the flow of energy in the exchange. In your world, money equals energy!!!

Aside from a monetary aspect, this connects with the thought of participating (or not) as well i think. That very often we hold back with the thought "I'll just fix so and so first, then I'll be ready (good enough) to join in" or something like that. Been there, done that, as I'm sure a fair few here have. The thing is, it's this very holding back, hesitating, procrastinating which seems to restrict the flow, and stops us from being able to receive , and not only in relation to finances I think, all sorts of other possibilities and valuable learning opportunites open up the more energy is put into the exchange.

As riclapaz suggested, participating more might be a worthwhile aim to that in mind.

Added (couldn't find the right session before): I think this fits well with the above:

Thanks Alada, I think I see a little clearer with your answer.

I said that nothing serious ever happened in my life, but the blockade could be to not leave the circle of seeking financial stability, instead of doing what I really want, which is basically do The Work, help show the lies and injustices of this world, and more.

That blocked energy is what can make me cry?

Another vision I had before is that I looked like a person asleep with heavy chains and as a dam which didn't let the water flow.

Well, I would like to change that as I said, I already doing some things like Keto diet, I decided to do EE more often, I do the meditation daily. I want to make more translations in Sott, improve self-observation, unlock my emotions and participate more here. There are also many basic books that I didn't read yet, now I have a little stress :D

Since I have so much basic things to read I think the best way to participate is sharing while I read, sott and books, I always have questions or views, but I don't know if it's necessary to share first my experience with The Work until now, maybe with the diet.

josev said:
Well, I would like to change that as I said, I already doing some things like Keto diet, I decided to do EE more often, I do the meditation daily. I want to make more translations in Sott, improve self-observation, unlock my emotions and participate more here. There are also many basic books that I didn't read yet, now I have a little stress :D

Since I have so much basic things to read I think the best way to participate is sharing while I read, sott and books, I always have questions or views, but I don't know if it's necessary to share first my experience with The Work until now, maybe with the diet.

I think reading up would be a great way to go, and to generally choose what interests you and is aligned with an aim. Participate where you can and see where things go from there. We all have a long list of things we’d like to fix, but to try and fix them all at once is impossible, so we work with what we’ve got. It does seem to be the case though, that the more energy we put into work aims, the more that energy is replenished, so that next time we can do a little more.

In this way, eventually we can come to things on our to-do list with enough strength/knowledge to begin work on them. You will have often seen ‘baby steps’ advised as the way forward here, but worth remembering that they can add up.

Welcome to the Fellowship, josev! It's great to see you taking this extra step. It's always good to interact with you during the Spanish radio show chat, but the forum is the place where real networking can begin. :D

As to not worrying about money, well, you HAVE to do something to survive in this world. But, adding to what Alada said:

Alada said:
I think reading up would be a great way to go, and to generally choose what interests you and is aligned with an aim. Participate where you can and see where things go from there. We all have a long list of things we’d like to fix, but to try and fix them all at once is impossible, so we work with what we’ve got. It does seem to be the case though, that the more energy we put into work aims, the more that energy is replenished, so that next time we can do a little more.

In this way, eventually we can come to things on our to-do list with enough strength/knowledge to begin work on them. You will have often seen ‘baby steps’ advised as the way forward here, but worth remembering that they can add up.

I've found this to be true for me as well. And maybe your financial worries come more from a blockage than from a lack of potential/energy/whatever. So, if you see your job as a way to "pay", but not as a super goal in and of itself, you can learn to work smarter, not harder, in order to sustain yourself but also have time to do the things you REALLY want to do, networking, etc.

josev said:
I said that nothing serious ever happened in my life, but the blockade could be to not leave the circle of seeking financial stability, instead of doing what I really want, which is basically do The Work, help show the lies and injustices of this world, and more.

That blocked energy is what can make me cry?

Certainly. But see above. You have to find a balance in life, paying "rent" on life, while freeing up energy to do what you think is right.

Most of us haven't suffered as much as Laura, and none of us were born with her dedication to find Truth no matter the cost. She received more attacks because of that, and she paved the way for us to be part of that path. So, I think it is not so much about the past, but about how we choose to suffer and pay today. If we can follow this path, and pay in advance, then we are doing something useful. We have it easier, because there is the network, which Laura didn't have in the beginning. But then, it means we have to try to be VERY responsible, because we have been given a precious gift, if we choose to accept it.

josev said:
Lately, reading the information available through the FOTCM in books and Sott, which certainly I want to thank because I think is a great job, that attitude of pose things and wonder if a different view is possible was declining because everything resonates with me and I take as a fact almost everything I read, I think that is not good neither.

Maybe it would help you if you try to look at everything you learn/read as possibilities, which can change at any time when new information comes in?
Looking at things from an observer position sometimes can make a difference in how we let ourselves resonate with something. Maybe it is also a bit of a personal boundary situation in which you sometimes need to take the observer position consciously rather then being fully flooded/resonating with the information.

Regarding your situation in general, I think that a lot comes down to faith. If you extend your energy to something else, and not only focus on your problem, the universe will provide you with everything you need to get out of the situation naturally. Forcing it, does not seem to work.

So yes more interacting and helping here might be one of those keys.

Hi Josev, and welcome! I'm happy to know that you are joining the FOTCM.

Appart from what the others have said, I only wanted to add that I think your questions are usually very good and honest. So I think that asking while you are reading is also a great way to share and participate. A question can help others as well, because it can bring other ways of understanding something with different terms. Someone who read something related to the question you ask might understand it better when it is framed in a different way by different people who answer your question or ask other questions, or so I think.

I think that's something pending, making a clear and reasonable list of things to do, for really grow and not get into other circles

I've found this to be true for me as well. And maybe your financial worries come more from a blockage than from a lack of potential/energy/whatever. So, if you see your job as a way to "pay", but not as a super goal in and of itself, you can learn to work smarter, not harder, in order to sustain yourself but also have time to do the things you REALLY want to do, networking, etc.

Certainly. But see above. You have to find a balance in life, paying "rent" on life, while freeing up energy to do what you think is right.

Most of us haven't suffered as much as Laura, and none of us were born with her dedication to find Truth no matter the cost. She received more attacks because of that, and she paved the way for us to be part of that path. So, I think it is not so much about the past, but about how we choose to suffer and pay today. If we can follow this path, and pay in advance, then we are doing something useful. We have it easier, because there is the network, which Laura didn't have in the beginning. But then, it means we have to try to be VERY responsible, because we have been given a precious gift, if we choose to accept it.

Thanks Chu! I feel great to be here. I think I was asleep - hypnotized much of my life about financial stability. I thought I would find the Formula to never worry again about money and then do what I really cared about, now I see that was a wrong thought but I learned many things.
I'll take it seriously from now, I really think there is no turning back and I do not want to live in the “matrix”

Maybe it would help you if you try to look at everything you learn/read as possibilities, which can change at any time when new information comes in?
Looking at things from an observer position sometimes can make a difference in how we let ourselves resonate with something. Maybe it is also a bit of a personal boundary situation in which you sometimes need to take the observer position consciously rather then being fully flooded/resonating with the information.

Yes Pashalis, I think I will improve it as I interacted here, I’ll be the questioner I was before :)

Appart from what the others have said, I only wanted to add that I think your questions are usually very good and honest. So I think that asking while you are reading is also a great way to share and participate. A question can help others as well, because it can bring other ways of understanding something with different terms. Someone who read something related to the question you ask might understand it better when it is framed in a different way by different people who answer your question or ask other questions, or so I think.

Hi Yas!, I hope I can do those kinds of questions :D
I don’t know if I'm imagining it but I feel like the third sentence of your firm, with more vitality by taking this step, at times I feel a great fire within me to do more and I have to make it grow and not let it go out.

Thank you for your words, greetings to all! :)

josev said:

I think that's something pending, making a clear and reasonable list of things to do, for really grow and not get into other circles
I agree with Alada, if I tried to fix all my issues before participating I still wouldn't have joined, I've managed to do the most valuable work on myself because I've been participating. The surface stuff was easy enough to do alone but really getting down to the bones of some things is almost impossible without the help and support of the network.
The members here can see things I never would have noticed by myself so getting involved is the next step on the journey and crucial if we want to progress. Plus giving something back doesn't necessarily mean giving money, of course it helps but working on being a good obvyatel and being able to support yourself first is vital then you can work on giving something to the cause. In the meanwhile sharing, commenting, liking, planting seeds and offering support all puts that little bit of extra energy towards the aim
So I'm glad you decided to post, welcome to the fellowship!

I agree with Alada, if I tried to fix all my issues before participating I still wouldn't have joined, I've managed to do the most valuable work on myself because I've been participating. The surface stuff was easy enough to do alone but really getting down to the bones of some things is almost impossible without the help and support of the network.
The members here can see things I never would have noticed by myself so getting involved is the next step on the journey and crucial if we want to progress. Plus giving something back doesn't necessarily mean giving money, of course it helps but working on being a good obvyatel and being able to support yourself first is vital then you can work on giving something to the cause. In the meanwhile sharing, commenting, liking, planting seeds and offering support all puts that little bit of extra energy towards the aim
So I'm glad you decided to post, welcome to the fellowship!

Thanks Lainey! :)

Back
Top Bottom