Archaeopteryxs Need Love Too

J

jaye

(The following is from Central Sun Journal-a blog I penned using the pseudonym below and which was posted on the now defunct Loudwire network. I think that reptilians are desperately trying to avoid falling into the cycle of human incarnation and are losing the battle-hence them turning up the violence dial, etc. -Jaye Beldo)

Archaeopteryxs Need Love Too
by

Charles J. Martel

One day, I rode my 'all terrain' bike over to a nearby state park-compelled to pedal around the edge of this vast marsh where not many people venture to (I've never seen a soul in all the years I've gone there). I was thinking about all of the finger pointing and name naming going on in some of the conspiracy books I've read, especially those written by David Icke who claims the people in power are really shape shifting reptilian aliens bent on totally controlling our world via some New World Order/Illuminati conduit that you'll never see in the raw on prime time t.v. Some days I agree with David as it seems the most viable, dare I say rational, explanation considering what is happening with escalating violence,ignorance and environmental degradation. Yet what I find so painfully lacking in his limbic fixations is a perspective that would actually encourage these so called reptilians to evolve into something greater than what they appear to be at times whether or not they shape shift. Musing on this possibility, a sea of Dragonflies emerged from the reeds bordering the trail and zig zagged all around me, showing off their gossamer wings, clearing out my aura and encouraging me to develop what I was thinking about further, i.e., a means to pierce through all of the scaly illusion at hand. As I neared the marsh, confronted with the mellifluous cackles of Blackbirds, Bobolinks and myriads of warblers yet to be categorized in my ornithology journal, the following insight came to me: birds evolved out of reptiles, so the fossil records tell us anyway. So why not slithering politicians and creepy corporate power mongers like Rupert Murdoch? Could they ever evolve themselves into Ruby Throated Hummingbirds, Gyre Falcons, Peacocks or Mourning Doves? I suggest to David and the many people who buy his books to at least imagine George Bush or Queen Elizabeth or even Laurence Gardner shapeshifting into a Starling or a Grackle instead of a drooling reptoid in some closet tucked away in the Oval Office or at Buckingham Palace.

When I finally reached the marsh, a bit dizzy from all of the unusual musing, I pedaled out onto a dock to aYurt like structure made of rebar and covered with camouflage netting. I discovered that beavers had been busy contributing gnawed branches and other debris to the base of the dome, even constructing a ramp of swamp muck and mud up to the dock. Laughing at their symbiotic attempt to convert the bird viewing structure into their own personal lodge, I could hear the critters breathing beneath the wooden slats I was standing on, hoping they wouldn't get too angry at me for the intrustion. As a nearby Bittern chortled away in the reeds, I thought that perhaps all the finger pointing conspiracist do is only serving to reinforce that fact that politicians will remain as reptilian entities and won't shapeshift into anything else. The more finger pointing that is done by the likes of Icke, the more the reptoids are trapped in their own cold blooded predicament, too afraid to take the dive themselves into the sky that the Archaeopteryx once bravely did so long ago when it left its scaly past behind for good.. Maybe we can help them along by allowing them to climb up the Tree of Life (even if it is neon lit these days) and take the unabashed leap into potential featherdom and freedom and liberation from the pathological need for tyrannical control and murder. The reptilians, from what I have intuited during meditation sessions, have some very serious birth trauma issues and need a smidgen of mammalian understanding, if not long term nurturing in a mother's milk kind of way. I've come to believe that the reason our world is where it is now-i. e. the level of fear, defensiveness, closure of the heart chakra. is because the reptilians, shapeshifting and otherwise, are genuinely terrified of making such a leap, i.e., having to evolve spiritually, morally, more like having to face the very karma our own dinosauric ancestors have had to face and for the most part, seem to have overcome (considering the possibility that we have evolved out of them). At risk of sounding trite here, the reptilians generate perpetual war, inflation, genocide, starvation etc. as a way not to have to deal with their own birth trauma issues which are most intense considering that I actually saw the intrauterine cosmos that they emerged from. It is very harsh and loveless and literally colder than anything I've experienced before, cosmologically speaking.

Assuming such insights would somehow liberate me from all the strife of the day, above and below, I struggled through the marsh trail and pedaled back to my favorite meditation spot. As I sat there staring into the water for no particular reason, I discovered dozens of Snapping Turtle eggs that had washed back into the lake from the beach where they had been laid. I waded out and plucked one of the ping pong ball sized eggs and held it (it had a very subtle pink sheen to it) thinking of how I could possibly nurture an unborn reptile-actually mother it into something that wouldn't need a thick shell, claws, scales. I imagined nursing a freshly hatched snapping turtle like some kind of mother alchemist on the shore of a mercurial lake, but tossed the egg back into the lake before I went any further with that scenario. Instead I would leave such mothering for those who would really be ready for it. David Icke, care to give it a try?

that is hilarious and quite inspiring actually. perhaps the hamster didn't respond with fear to the snake and the snake dropped its predator role and opened its heart. if we were to be careful and not respond to the shapeshifting reptoids in the usual fear ridden way-they would open their hearts as well? it is possible.

jaye said:
mellifluous cackles
???

mellifluous: dulcet: pleasing to the ear; "the dulcet tones of the cello"
pleasant and soothing to listen to, and sweet or rich in tone
Flowing with sweetness or honey.
Middle English, from Late Latin mellifluus : Latin mel, mell-, honey + Latin -fluus, flowing.

cackle: the sound made by a hen after laying an egg
talk or utter in a cackling manner; "The women cackled when they saw the movie star step out of the limousine"
yak: noisy talk
squawk shrilly and loudly, characteristic of hens
a loud laugh suggestive of a hen's cackle
emit a loud, unpleasant kind of laughing
1. The act or sound of cackling.
2. Shrill laughter.
3. Foolish chatter.

Middle English cakelen, probably from Middle Low German kākeln, of imitative origin.

jaye said:
that is hilarious and quite inspiring actually. perhaps the hamster didn't respond with fear to the snake and the snake dropped its predator role and opened its heart. if we were to be careful and not respond to the shapeshifting reptoids in the usual fear ridden way-they would open their hearts as well? it is possible.
But not probable. Most likely they'd just eat the rodent for lunch. It is afterall their 'nature' and if they (and we) didn't 'consume' things then we'd die.

I suppose you could take David Ike's comments about shape shifting reptoids with a grain of salt. Perhaps a bit like Edgar Cayce comment "Atlantis has risen". Yeah, it has, but not literally or in the way most people thought it would.

my muse must have been rather oxymoronic the day I wrote the piece. how about cacophonous cackles?

Back
Top Bottom