Are all "human" Feasts and Celebrations satanic?

Florian Robert

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello to the Cs and everybody on this forum,

I have a question which I have conducted research on but would like a confirmation about, since I find it difficult to believe. Here it goes! Since I was a kid, I don't know why but every time my family would celebrate the New Year, I felt bed, as though I had the feeling that this day was nothing but a way for the STS corpus (which I couldn't name like this at the time and thought of as "malevolent entities") to gather people and feed on their negative energy, while entertaining a form of fabrication about several things: food diets (sugar not being harmful while it has been proven it is responsible for so many serious disorders and diseases, even Alzheimer), hope (which is typically a STS feeling, based on fear and "blind idealism") and fake relationships between members of a family that most of the time can't stand each other but only make an effort once in a year to avoid "busting the magic". This may also stem from the fact that every time at this period of the year, I would hear the song One More Time by Daft Punk playing (does it relate to the mechanism of addiction? The attraction of souls to physicality asking for "one more year" down there?)

So here is my question: are all those human feasts (All Saints, Thanksgiving for Americans, Christmas, the New Year, Easter, one's own birthday) that are alleged to be historical heritage ALL satanic? If yes, who do they really honour? Groups of 4D STS entities? Does it correspond to what some historians describe as Anu, the "leading figure" of the Anunnuaki back in Sumerian times?

Thanks in advance for the time you'll spend reading this long message.

What i noticed in my family is, that it is different depending on who is coming and especially smaller groups are better than large ones.
For example, with christmas its only my mom, dad, my brother and his wife, and me, and then if is realy cosily.
Also when i celebrate my birthday.
Only the people I really like are invited.
And that's just a group of 10 with me added.

But with my mom or dad's birthday, (almost) the whole family comes from both sides.
And then there is often gossip about someone who is not present.
Or gossip about the first person to go home.
Or our mom and dad are gossiping and arguing after everyone has gone home, and I'm trying to sleep (I live far away from my parents, so i sleep over with birthdays there.)
Usually they gossip about an aunt of mine, and disapprove the way she raises her daughter.
That happens almost every birthday of my parents.
So they often end a nice party with a gossip argument, with screaming to each other.:evil:
I recently spoke to my mother about it.
That she should stop gossiping.
Then she says, "I am not aware of any harm"
That is the worst.
My mom is so good at denial, it's incredible.
This is not the only thing she denies, but that is another story.

Last edited:
Hello @Jasophoria,

Interesting quote since it differs from my real opinion but I accept your having a different viewpoint.

Jasophoria said:
What i noticed in my family is, that it is different depending on who is coming and especially smaller groups are better than large ones.
For example, with christmas its only my mom, dad, my brother and his wife, and me, and then if is realy cosily.
Also when i celebrate my birthday.
Only the people I really like are invited.
And that's just a group of 10 with me added.

Nice to see these feasts are cosy for you and experienced in a pleasant atmosphere. Personally, I've always felt that feasts in general, even with quite a united family as mine, were mainly a gathering of people that served to feed the negative and keep up the lie about the true nature of this system, but this is what I derived from my experience.

Jasophoria said:
But with my mom or dad's birthday, (almost) the whole family comes from both sides.
And then there is often gossip about someone who is not present.
Or gossip about the first person to go home.
Or our mom and dad are gossiping and arguing after everyone has gone home, and I'm trying to sleep (I live far away from my parents, so i sleep over with birthdays there.)
Usually they gossip about an aunt of mine, and disapprove the way she raises her daughter.
That happens almost every birthday of my parents.
I recently spoke to my mother about it.
That she should stop gossiping.
Then she says, "I am not aware of any harm"
That is the worst.
My mom is so good at denial, it's incredible.
This is not the only thing she denies, but that is another story.

You describe exactly what I loathe the most about feasts: most of the time, they are occasions for people to put other people down gratuitously. The complete lack of awareness of your mother is very weird. To be honest, I feel that the negative entity that parasitise use may be at work to cause those memory blackouts, so she ends up forgetting about this behaviour. It is recurring, thus it must be some kind of "program" that is rooted in her and activates only on this specific day. Only the search of Knowledge can provide tools and protection that enable us to break free from those programs - as they are many we are unaware of that take control of us. Yet not everyone is ready to go on a quest to find those secret programs and rewrite them, or simply turn them off to become free at last.

So here is my question: are all those human feasts (All Saints, Thanksgiving for Americans, Christmas, the New Year, Easter, one's own birthday) that are alleged to be historical heritage ALL satanic? If yes, who do they really honour? Groups of 4D STS entities? Does it correspond to what some historians describe as Anu, the "leading figure" of the Anunnuaki back in Sumerian times?

You could look at all these get-together's as nefarious hyperdimensional agenda's, and when I first came across the Wave series I started to see a lot of that just about everywhere. The feeding and manipulation. The lies people tell each other and how sick it made me. I became very anti-social and paranoid because of it. But over the years, I've come to have a more balanced approach to all of this, and realized it's also a natural and healthy inclination for human beings to want to congregate, come together and celebrate different events.

I've been to events where I've had that seedy feeling of something not being right about it and wanting to get the heck out of there. The people, the place - my instincts were warning me to pay attention and not let my guard down. So the event might have been attracting unwanted 'visitors'. But I've also been part of celebrations surrounded by genuinely good people enjoying each other's company. So I think it all depends on the kind of people that are part of the feast or event and the kinds of activities they are engaging in. And unless you consider Karaoke to be a satanic practice, I can safely say no, not all human feasts are inherently negative or satanic in nature.

FWIW.

Most of the people in my family are generally nice people.
It is indeed only those programs that mess things up.
What might not be a coincidence, by the way, is that the aunt my parents are gossiping so much about, is spiritual, and she is a sister of my mother.
Also another aunt, a sister of my father, is also spiritual, and so i am.
And i invite those people to my birthday, so with my birthday we are 3 spiritual strong.
All conscious spiritual.
Because you also have unconsciously spiritual, because when i had my spiritual awakening, i came to the conclusion i already was spiritual without noticing it.
But if you are consciously spiritual, and do not tolerate gossip, you also radiate that, and then people do not gossip if that energy is stronger then the other.

What I also learned in my spiritual awakening is that you can feel when people gossip about you, your energy is slurped like crazy.
I heard 3 people talking in Turkish, so I couldn't even understand it, but I knew they were gossiping about me, because I suddenly got very tired, and the universe also gave me the hint that they were gossiping about me.
So gossiping is energy vampirism.
I loathe it too.

And what i think is the saddest part of it.
That my parents are having a fight for nothing.
Because they are fighting about something they can not do anything about, unless they are brave enough to actually just say it in the face of my aunt.
If you think someone is doing something wrong, also be brave enough to tell it to that person's face, instead around their back.

This is how STS uses programmed family members and loved ones to attack awake people in the family, like me and those 2 aunts.
I have been attacked in devious ways through my parents lots of times.
But i forgive them, because they just dont know that they do it.
They become (possessed) temporarily and have no control over what they say or do, and they also forget what they said or did.

Last edited:
Since I was a kid, I don't know why but every time my family would celebrate the New Year, I felt bed, as though I had the feeling that this day was nothing but a way for the STS corpus (which I couldn't name like this at the time and thought of as "malevolent entities") to gather people and feed on their negative energy, while entertaining a form of fabrication about several things: food diets (sugar not being harmful while it has been proven it is responsible for so many serious disorders and diseases, even Alzheimer), hope (which is typically a STS feeling, based on fear and "blind idealism") and fake relationships between members of a family that most of the time can't stand each other but only make an effort once in a year to avoid "busting the magic". This may also stem from the fact that every time at this period of the year, I would hear the song One More Time by Daft Punk playing (does it relate to the mechanism of addiction? The attraction of souls to physicality asking for "one more year" down there?)
I am one of those who thought these festivities are BS as a kid, though my curiosity took a different turn- Which is "Where does thoughts come from?", "If I was born to my parents, why do I think differently?" . In way, whoever comes to this forum mostly felt that "some thing is really off in this world" which they can't clearly express or point a finger on one thing.

It is true many festivals came from end for harvesting season etc. which got co-opted by religions to make it remembering "Triumph of Good over Evil". Then came the cost of celebrating - pomp, comparison of dresses etc. I remember my father used to murmur about the cost of the festivals and how his salary used to disappear whenever there is festival. I never understood this New year excitement though and it all looked routine. There can be many different variations of the reasons for this. Often, what we don't like can be easily branded as "Bad" or "Satanic" while ignoring our own inner landscape. Or it could be a simple occasion to celebrate with every body which is not bad.

Thanks in advance for the time you'll spend reading this long message.
C's said Rituals feed 4D STS. But there are many who truly use it for commemoration of certain person do certain things like volunteer to be silent or fast or reading etc. which is good. So it depends on the person, what he does, for what goal etc.

Turgon said:
And unless you consider Karaoke to be a satanic practice, I can safely say no, not all human feasts are inherently negative or satanic in nature.

I did practise Karaoke for a time when I was "younger" (I was 14-15 at the time). Whilst the practise in itself is not satanic, many songs that are sung unfortunately pay homage indirectly to the STS entities that rule over our minds. Of course, some songs are good but then again, it is a question of vibration and intention. In this respect, what you make of the song also counts.

As for human feasts in general, let me give some more food for thought: why do we have to celebrate our birthday? Can't we just say "no" without having to provide tens of valuable reasons other than "I don't feel like it"? Who has decided that we had all to meet on a specific day to celebrate certain things?

As an aside regarding Christmas and the New Year, I just resent their promoting an essentially consumerist view that aims at selling sugary products (which we eat too much today) and coalesce people artificially. What I criticise with public holidays as a whole is that these are institutional programs that tell individuals how to behave, when to celebrate, when to feel happy or unhappy, pretty much in the same way that the COVID-19 is a way for our Elite to tell us how far we can venture from home without getting caught by a cop like a miserable culprit, how much we should worry about the (fake) death toll caused by the virus and how much at their mercy we are - since they are nothing but a bunch psychopaths faking normality... with great success to our greatest dismay.

C's said Rituals feed 4D STS. But there are many who truly use it for commemoration of certain person do certain things like volunteer to be silent or fast or reading etc. which is good. So it depends on the person, what he does, for what goal etc.

You're putting words into my mouth :-);-) This depends chiefly on the intention of the emitter. And unfortunately, many groups in the music industry are connected, albeit unconsciously for some, to 4D STS entities that use their songs and concerts as "mass energy feasts" to feed on the participants' energy and instil them with a low vibration and addictive programs into the bargain. Of course, this doesn't mean we're powerless since we can also choose to integrate this song: what does it teach us about ourselves? Why have we chosen to listen to that song in particular in the first place? This may also be a good opportunity to see our own reflection, isn't it?

So here is my question: are all those human feasts (All Saints, Thanksgiving for Americans, Christmas, the New Year, Easter, one's own birthday) that are alleged to be historical heritage ALL satanic

I hesitate when I see the words 'all' or 'never' and use them as wake-up calls to consider what either I or others have said more closely.

The take on the law of three that we work with here is that there is the good, the bad and then the context that determines which is which. So, there is little that is good or bad in or of itself and context is the determining factor. 'All' and 'never' can indicate black and white or emotional thinking.

So with that in mind I would say that some celebrations of those occasions are satanic, and others are not. It all depends on context. Even those occasions where many of the attendees are running on their programs can give beneficial results if you are using it to practice external consideration, to identify your own programs or otherwise as an opportunity to investigate and learn. Not everyone who causes us distress, discomfort or disagrees with us is evil consciously, sometimes they are souls in struggle. Not everyone that makes us feel good, comfortable or agrees with us is inherently good.

In any case there is a portion of the Introduction on the Cassiopaea Website that addresses a black and white statement.

When considering “channeling”, we are faced with the situation to be careful not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. There have been other pretty good sources of channeled material with a relatively high level of accuracy, such as the Ra entity in the Law of One books and also the sources of Bringers of the Dawn channeled by Barbara Marciniak. They may not be on the same level of accuracy and clarity as the Cassiopaean material, but they DO contain a considerable amount of accurate and useful information that is largely in agreement with the Cassiopaean transmissions. Therefore, we can posit that most who are open minded and sincere, as well as adventurous and curious, will agree that it is not reasonable to declare ALL channeled material as being nonsense and/or fraudulent. Whenever someone claims: “All white is black”, we should immediately suspect their motives and knowledge base. Not because white being black is impossible, (we know there are paradoxes), but because they use the word “all“.

After all, the old-time religions, particularly monotheistic ones, have imposed a ban on spiritual communications as being the “work of the devil” (and it CAN be, but doesn’t HAVE to be, not to take the word “devil” too literally) even though much of their own claims, creeds, practices, and beliefs were channeled from a self proclaimed “higher source”!

What if the Monotheistic religions are right? Even if we consider it as highly improbable, what if they ARE right? Can they be right?

Approaching the question with a scientific mind, we have to consider this possibility, however improbable it may appear to be, and we conclude that such a claim cannot be truth.

Let us reason via “reductio ad absurdum” — which is often used in logic and in mathematical proofs. You assume something to be true, and then by a chain of logical deductions you come to the conclusion that your assumption cannot be true. Somewhat tricky — but useful.

Applying this method to the claims of the monotheistic religions that all Spiritual Communication outside of their approved context is 100% “of the devil”, let us suppose it is true. In order to be true it must include ALL spiritual communication at ALL times.

But if that is the case, then why would the sources of the Monotheistic religions be exempt from this rule? Does their god make rules only to break them, and then claims to be the only authority underwriting his/her/its breaking of said rules with no yardstick by which to measure or evaluate such claims? That would be a god of confusion and instability.

Putting aside philosophical issues, it is easy to see that, by logic, the Monotheistic religions are also being influenced by spiritual communications that are “of the devil” (if everybody is, then so are they).

So we see that starting from the assumption that the Monotheistic religious claims are right (Spiritual communications are 100% of the devil) we come to the conclusion that what they say is wrong (because they are simply repeating the “lies of the devil”).

So, here we have reductio ad absurdum.

But we can go even further. Can we see a reason why the Monotheistic religions would propagate such evident nonsense? Why?

Well, here we can have a hypothesis too. If, as we know by the above analysis, NOT ALL spirit communication is from “the devil”, that SOME channeling can provide us with real information from “benevolent higher beings”, from “us in the future”, or from the Cosmic Mind, call it as you will, then it is only natural that there will be forces trying to discredit TRUE channeling.

So, we have solved one problem here and exposed another. Since the Mainstream Monotheistic religions describe channeling and other spirit communication as “of the devil,” and if they are right, or even partly right, then we have reasons to suppose that these institutions are themselves agents of those forces.

These Monotheistic monopolies, imposed on humanity by coercion, force and violence, should be rejected whether they are demanded in a religious/spiritual context or a corporate business context, or any other for that matter. No inherent right to monopolize anything should be recognized. On the contrary, any such demands should be regarded with suspicion, questioned, and rejected. No one can claim a monopoly on Truth and no one can claim ownership either.

I'm also reminded of a quote from Clarissa Pinkola Estes:

“While much psychology emphasizes the familial causes of angst in humans, the cultural component carries as much weight, for culture is the family of the family. If the family of the family has various sicknesses, then all families within that culture will have to struggle with the same malaises. There is a saying cultura cura, culture cures. If the culture is a healer, the families learn how to heal; they will struggle less, be more reparative, far less wounding, far more graceful and loving. In a culture where the predator rules, all new life needing to be born, all old life needing to be gone, is unable to move and the soul-lives of its citizenry are frozen with both fear and spiritual famine.”

So basically if you can identify ways in which the culture is messed up, and it would be hard to doubt that there are area's where cultures are really messed up, then you can pretty much expect that families will be messed up, and each individual of each family to be messed up in some way. We might be messed up in different ways to each other, but still there it is.

Jones said:
I hesitate when I see the words 'all' or 'never' and use them as wake-up calls to consider what either I or others have said more closely.

The take on the law of three that we work with here is that there is the good, the bad and then the context that determines which is which. So, there is little that is good or bad in or of itself and context is the determining factor. 'All' and 'never' can indicate black and white or emotional thinking.

Good point! Now I'm re-reading myself, I can see how it came out wrong. What I meant was rather this: what do we pay homage to spiritually speaking when we take part in a public holiday feast? What kind of thought-form do we want to strengthen?

Jones said:
So basically if you can identify ways in which the culture is messed up, and it would be hard to doubt that there are area's where cultures are really messed up, then you can pretty much expect that families will be messed up, and each individual of each family to be messed up in some way. We might be messed up in different ways to each other, but still there it is.

We're all messed up to a certain extent in this 3rd density, aren't we? As for Satanism - which is undoubtedly one of the way "the culture is messed up" -, I think the main point is rather that many rituals we perform feed the 4D STS more or less directly. This can be achieved painlessly with people ignoring that they're being "pumped" by those astral creatures, yet I guess this is also a lesson from Life they can learn, an experience that their soul might have wanted to have to learn and grow.

When considering “channeling”, we are faced with the situation to be careful not to throw out the baby with the bathwater. There have been other pretty good sources of channeled material with a relatively high level of accuracy, such as the Ra entity in the Law of One books and also the sources of Bringers of the Dawn channeled by Barbara Marciniak. They may not be on the same level of accuracy and clarity as the Cassiopaean material, but they DO contain a considerable amount of accurate and useful information that is largely in agreement with the Cassiopaean transmissions. Therefore, we can posit that most who are open minded and sincere, as well as adventurous and curious, will agree that it is not reasonable to declare ALL channeled material as being nonsense and/or fraudulent. Whenever someone claims: “All white is black”, we should immediately suspect their motives and knowledge base. Not because white being black is impossible, (we know there are paradoxes), but because they use the word “all“.

What I meant by writing "all" in capitals in my question was rather: are all of those feasts satanic or are there any exceptions?

If I may add my two cents,

I would begin exploring that question by defining what I meant by “satanic”. Which you have, above, by saying that you define it as serving STS purposes of feeding one another and ultimately whoever or whatever might come and harvest said energy.

And parting from that I think one could make the case that sure, every human gathering has the potential to serve such purposes, and not only parties and feasts and celebrations, but work, gym, church, school and riding the train; being that we are living in an STS reality, the feeding seems rather difficult to avoid, even by avoiding such gatherings. And then one should consider if the drive to void comes from that place or elsewhere, maybe a self important place within us.

Then I would explore the specific context, as was pointed above, because there’s a reason today were being forced to stay home and avoid gathering, maybe some of these gatherings carry the STS potential but maybe they achieve something else as well, building communities for instance or networks small and large, spiritual and otherwise. Remember that it was pointed out at some point that this is the very basic structure of of STO reality: networks. And what may be seen negatively as “gossip” might become “crucial information sharing”, does that make sense?

As Turgon mentioned above, the purpose for gathering also carries a weight, why do people gather? Most of the ones listed seem traditional gathering events, but they may not always mean negative goals on the part of everyone involved.

Personally I would at some point consider most gatherings completely useless and holidays a tool for the system to make people spend money. But then I started to learn about history and what some of these holidays represented and I started to see them in a different light. Christmas wasn’t just Christmas, it was the winters solstice and the promise of the return of the sun, a gathering originated to commemorate the cyclical nature of the cosmos and ourselves, I still call it Christmas and visit family and share, but it’s a larger event in my eyes.

this reminded me of that one phrase “it’s not where you are, but who you are and what you SEE”.

At some point I felt out of place with my family, and because of the STS nature of this reality, and myself, I looked for ways to justify my narratives and self importance with things as “they’re just so shallow, they just refuse to know better” and that wasn’t helping and it was ruining holidays.

So eventually I realized that, well...they’re my family and I am here with them, and if I bring into my understanding of this situation a larger spiritual view, I must admit to myself that perhaps I chose to come into this world with that company, maybe I am not so special after all and maybe they have a lot more to teach me than I realize. And this is not to say that one ought to remain in an unhealthy feeding dynamic if one recognizes it. But it should begin with self awareness, like with anything, these family gatherings provides one with a lot of opportunities for self observation. To see one’s own programs, insecurities, self importance and so on.

What I mean is that the easiest way to remove oneself from it is to realize ones role and place in it, how does one fit in?. And become responsible for it and move on gracefully.

I hope the above makes sense, it could maybe be summarized in the following phrase that I’m misquoting, but it goes something like: what bothers us about others can really teach us a lot about ourselves.

I would say, all those feasts and celebrations have helped us to construct some of our moral values through our life, I'm not saying they are good or bad, It's just one of the ways we have learned to iteract with each other outside our first 'circle' (mom, dad, brothers ans sisters). I see those feasts like a learning ground for future psychological/social developments. Let me explain:

I also was shocked when I started reading The Wave, and became paranoic as Turgon commented above, seeing the evil everywhere. But if we hadn't have been part of those activities in our lifes, we wouldn't have been able to identify behavioural patterns (negatives or positives) in other people and/or ourselves. We cannot forget that we are in a STS realm (as Alejo sais above), and as such we need to navigate through those situations.

jhonny said:
I also was shocked when I started reading The Wave, and became paranoic as Turgon commented above, seeing the evil everywhere. But if we hadn't have been part of those activities in our lifes, we wouldn't have been able to identify behavioural patterns (negatives or positives) in other people and/or ourselves. We cannot forget that we are in a STS realm (as Alejo sais above), and as such we need to navigate through those situations.

I was shocked too when I started out my research on the spiritual world, to the point of having episodes of paranoia on times. Only after several years of this did I start to view those books as confronting, yet useful lessons. And I do agree with you that we're still STS and may need to experience certain situations to be able to break free, though this may not feel pleasurable at first.

And what may be seen negatively as “gossip” might become “crucial information sharing”

In my view, gossip, is telling lies about someone, behind that person's back, or interfering with things that you should not interfere with.
If you tell the truth about someone, I don't think that's really gossiping.
Otherwise, I'm gossiping (about my mother) in my previous posts.
So I would be very careful to think of gossip as information, because mostly it are lies.

Many things are also blown up and completely changed as a story goes around.
I say something to someone, that person tells someone else, and adds something himself, etc, and suddenly the whole story is completely pulled out of its contects.
Everyone should have a photographic memory if you want this to stop happening, but of course that's never going to happen.

Everyone should have a photographic memory if you want this to stop happening, but of course that's never going to happen.

We're not in 4D yet so we don't know but maybe the transition can help us develop that as well! :umm:

Back
Top Bottom