Are there any 'karmic' forces behind Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War 2?

gotogo

Jedi Master
Today (8/9) is when Nagasaki was bombed by the atomic bomb 64 years ago so I decided to rise this burning question to ask Cs.

Question: Are there any 'karmic' forces behind Hiroshima and Nagasaki being bombed by 'atomic bombs' in World War 2?

I tend to think Atlantis destruction or/and Kantek destruction are behind... or they are just non-karmic human tragedies that caused new karma?

Note: I searched with "Hiroshima" in the Cs Transcript but nothing was found. But if this was already mentioned in the Forum before please let me know.

(added: referring to the part of Ra material quoted on this post)
Question 1' (if the answer to the 1st question is yes): Are there any specific 'karma' toward Japanese on 'ethnic group' or/and 'nation' level involved rather than what you mentioned before relating to "Jews" and "Holocaust"?
Question 2: Is this part of Ra material accurate? Are there anything needed to add to them in relation to usage of "nuclear weapon"?
Question 3 (if the answer to the 1st question is yes): Are there anything we can do in order not to 'repeat' such 'karma'?

The C's have commented on this before:

C's session 950218 said:
Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the
Holocaust?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in
that activity and what group the Jews represented?
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers
"expunging" guilt from that life experience.

It seems as though your thought was consistent with what the C's have said. I have a feeling it is a bit more complicated than that though.

I think we have to be very careful with the idea that the deaths of tens of thousands of people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was because of karma. This comes very close to blaming the victim. The atomic bomb is the creation of a group of very sick minds and their controllers who had, and still have, a lust for death.

Even if the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki did have some collective ‘bad’ karma, they did not need the ‘assistance’ of the murderous US government to 'atone for their sins'. They could have been left alone to work it out for themselves. OSIT.

mada85 said:
I think we have to be very careful with the idea that the deaths of tens of thousands of people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was because of karma. This comes very close to blaming the victim. The atomic bomb is the creation of a group of very sick minds and their controllers who had, and still have, a lust for death.

Even if the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki did have some collective ‘bad’ karma, they did not need the ‘assistance’ of the murderous US government to 'atone for their sins'. They could have been left alone to work it out for themselves. OSIT.

I agree. I think that is what the C's where hinting at when thay said "This is not germane"

ger⋅mane
  /dʒərˈmeɪn/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [jer-meyn]
–adjective
1. closely or significantly related; relevant; pertinent: Please keep your statements germane to the issue.
2. Obsolete. closely related.

So the karmic burdens represented there were present but not significantly relevant to the event in its entirety.
Also, this was a response to a question specifically about the Jews, and would not necessarily include those killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

mada85 said:
I think we have to be very careful with the idea that the deaths of tens of thousands of people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was because of karma. This comes very close to blaming the victim.
I think that if we consider the concept of everything being lessons, then ultimately any suffering anyone undergoes is "necessary", whether those are karmic lessons or some other kind of lesson. But it's important to keep in mind that the universe is infinitely capable of taking care of itself, and if someone needs a certain lesson they will find it whether "here" or elsewhere.

In light of that, anyone who uses karma as a way to justify suffering inflicted on others is missing the point entirely. People suffer because those who need to suffer are "injected" into existing STS environments. The universe does not take an STO-oriented group and turn them into a bunch of psychopaths just to provide suffering for souls who need it - it will find existing psychopaths elsewhere to do the job. If people are incarnating to pay for karma it's only because the situation on the ground is such that it provides the needed suffering already, or is just very likely to do so in the near future.

At any time when the situation changes, the souls who need to pay for karma will go elsewhere. So just because someone came here looking for injustice and tyranny does not make injustice and tyranny something other than what it is, does not justify it in any way.

So I agree that considering karma when thinking about atrocities is pretty useless as it should never change our view of these atrocities. If there is no suffering that isn't a lesson or isn't karmic, then it makes no sense to use lessons/karma as if it makes a difference.

mada85 said:

Hello mada85,
Thank you for your input. It made me think through the subject more deeply.

Let me clarify that I never thought that each 'individual' in Hiroshima and Nagasaki had 'bad karma' and therefore they had been 'punished' by such tragedy. And I was reminded that people usually takes 'karma' concept in such way. In that sense, it is true that "we have to be very careful with the idea that the deaths of tens of thousands of people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was because of karma".

But I don't think finding 'objective karma' will lead me to blame the victims nor make me blind to atrocities. I had a good friend from Nagasaki when I was in high school and I know how people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki are still suffering. I think these events happened 64 years ago are still impacting on many Japanese in conscious/unconscious level. I was born 24 years after these events occurred but by knowing what happened in my childhood I inevitably felt fear and needed to ask WHY such things happened.

To my understanding, 'karma' is working on different levels not only 'individual' level but 'ethnic group', 'nation' and 'planet' level as well as the universal law of 'cause and effect' (or/and a sort of cosmic 'balancing' factor). So I would like to clarify that my question was not on 'individual' level but on 'ethnic group', 'nation' and 'planet' even 'cosmic' level.

I agree with the statement: the "atomic bomb is the creation of a group of very sick minds and their controllers who had, and still have, a lust for death". But to be honest, this picture still does not resolve my 'burning' question. I feel it is still on the surface and there are something 'behind'. I don't know how to express it well but I guess what I am looking for is a much bigger picture. What was really 'behind' the scene?

Also thank you to combsbt and SAO. I am trying to digest your inputs as well.

edit: grammar, 'behind' the seen -> scene

[quote author=GotoGo]Question: Are there any 'karmic' forces behind Hiroshima and Nagasaki being bombed by 'atomic bombs' in World War 2?
[/quote]

[quote author=GotoGo]To my understanding, 'karma' is working on different levels not only 'individual' level but 'ethnic group', 'nation'[/quote]

FWIW-

Karmic debt on a corporate level was mentioned by the Cs:

[quote author=session 950218](L) No, I didn't forget, I just have to figure out how to word this. As you know, I am reading this book about
Holocaust victims reincarnating and remembering their experiences at this time. The question is, on one occasion you told
us that the Jewish people, as a racial group, were Atlantean descendants, is that correct?
A: Some.
Q: (L) There is some. Can you give us that some?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?
A: Of course.
Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity and what group the Jews represented?
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers "expunging" guilt from that life experience
[/quote]

[quote author=session 950222]Q: (L) Now, you said that the Jews were Atlantean descendants, and that Noah was an Atlantean...
A: Most of them.
Q: (L) What is the significance of this relating to their religion and their experiences and the current state of the Jews?
A: Was Jews in "holocaust" only.
Q: (L) Is the Jewish religion somewhat similar to the Atlantean religion?
A: Did you understand the previous answer?
Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were the only ones in the holocaust?
A: No.
Q: (L) Are you saying that the Jews were not the only ones in the holocaust?
A: No special karmic significance to being "Jewish", special significance is experiencing holocaust for purpose of purging
extraordinary karmic debt.
[/quote]

[quote author=session 941020]Q: What white men were seen in South America and talked to the tribes there and promised to return one day and were
worshipped as Gods.
A: Egyptians and Atlantean descendants.
Q: What did the Atlanteans do to bring this karma on us such that the grays and Lizzies...
A: Worshipped and served self to extreme.
[/quote]

[quote author=session 941116]Q: (L) Why have black people, in general, for most of recorded history, been living in such primitive conditions with such
primitive mind set?
A: Isolation from modern interaction.
Q: (L) Why is this?
A: Karma. Punishment for past society which was cruel master hierarchical.
[/quote]

I found the following part from the Ra material regarding Hiroshima and Nagasaki:
So I agree that considering karma when thinking about atrocities is pretty useless as it should never change our view of these atrocities. If there is no suffering that isn't a lesson or isn't karmic, then it makes no sense to use lessons/karma as if it makes a difference.

Hello SAO,
On the contrary, I think it is important to understand 'karmic' forces in order not to 'repeat' atrocities.
I can not say we, as 3D humans, are able to comprehend them though.

PepperFritz said:
GotoGo said:
I am not sure how accurate this information is. If it is possible, I would like to ask Cs about this point also.

I intuitively thought usages of 'atomic' bomb - "nuclear weapon" are exceptional case in the Universe. If this part of Ra material is accurate, the 'karmic' force can be on 'planet' level. I would like to get some input from Cs in this regard.

As a Japanese, I feel these events are something 'karmic' on 'ethnic group' or/and 'nation' level also.

Thank you combsbt and Mountain Crown for your inputs. I agree that these events are somehow related to "Jews" and "Holocaust" but in relation to usages of 'atomic' bomb - "nuclear weapon", I kind of suspect there are somewhat different factors are involved. If it is possible I would like to clarify this point also with Cs.

For what it's worth, I think these are interesting questions for the C's. Make sure you create a thread in the Questions for the C's section, in order to ensure that Laura sees your questions and can consider them.

Helllo PepperFritz ,
Could you explain more what you are pointing to?

If you are concerning from "external considering" (to Laura) point of view, after I posted yesterday I added Question 2 and Question 3 to the 1st post so that Laura can get all the questions from the 1st post:
GotoGo said:
Question 2: Is this part of Ra material accurate? Are there anything needed to add to them in relation to usage of "nuclear weapon"?
Question 3 (if the answer to the 1st question is yes): Are there anything we can do in order not to 'repeat' such 'karma'?

I would like to refine the questions more if necessary. So if you have any inputs, please feel free to add them.

GotoGo said:
PepperFritz said:
GotoGo said:
I am not sure how accurate this information is. If it is possible, I would like to ask Cs about this point also.

I intuitively thought usages of 'atomic' bomb - "nuclear weapon" are exceptional case in the Universe. If this part of Ra material is accurate, the 'karmic' force can be on 'planet' level. I would like to get some input from Cs in this regard.

As a Japanese, I feel these events are something 'karmic' on 'ethnic group' or/and 'nation' level also.

Thank you combsbt and Mountain Crown for your inputs. I agree that these events are somehow related to "Jews" and "Holocaust" but in relation to usages of 'atomic' bomb - "nuclear weapon", I kind of suspect there are somewhat different factors are involved. If it is possible I would like to clarify this point also with Cs.

For what it's worth, I think these are interesting questions for the C's. Make sure you create a thread in the Questions for the C's section, in order to ensure that Laura sees your questions and can consider them.

Helllo PepperFritz ,

If you are concerning from "external considering" (to Laura) point of view, after I posted yesterday I added Question 2 and Question 3 to the 1st post so that Laura can get all the questions from the 1st post:
GotoGo said:

I would like to refine the questions more if necessary. So if you have any inputs, please feel free to add them.
emphasis mine

I think you readed so quickly what Pepper told you... :D

GotoGo,

In this case Pepperfritz's use of 'consider' means "contemplate in order to make a decision," i.e., posting a question for the Cs in the thread provided is where Laura will decide to chose it or not.

GotoGo said:
On the contrary, I think it is important to understand 'karmic' forces in order not to 'repeat' atrocities.
I can not say we, as 3D humans, are able to comprehend them though.
I agree that understanding this would be in line with learning what is STS and what is STO. It would help us better and more objectively understand when we inflict harm on others and/or ourselves, what real "service" means, and what is free will and what kinds of things violate it. Knowledge protects, after all. But just to clarify, I meant that it makes no sense to use karma as a way to excuse or justify something, to basically use it as a way to change how we think/feel about something.

One thought I had about karma (which can be completely wrong, but it's just an idea), is that it might be in a way like energy - never created or destroyed, just transferred. So let's say you did something to someone that made you receive karma. In order to get rid of it, that same thing may have to be done to you by someone else - who in turn will also receive this same karma because they did the same thing you did, and so on. This way karma is just "passed on" instead of created out of nowhere and absolved into nothingness. Maybe this is what is sometimes meant by "wheel of karma", I'm not sure.

So just because someone is "helping" you absolve your karmic debt by inflicting the same pain on you that you inflicted on someone else does not make that person "good" nor does it save him from the same karma. He's just as "wrong" for doing to you what you did to someone else. And that's what I meant - was there karma involved at the Holocaust? That should make absolutely no difference in terms of how we perceive those who perpetrated and continue to perpetrate such things - they are evil. But just asking such a question, on our level, often involves an assumption (due to our own ignorance and brainwashing) that if someone "had it coming" it in some way makes it "less bad" that it happened to them, and makes those who did it to them "less bad" as well. After all, they're just doing the "universe's bidding", right? Well, that's just not how it works, and I definitely see why the C's would be hesitant to discuss karma in this context without first addressing our prejudices and assumptions.

GotoGo said:

LOL! Many many apologies, GotoGo. I didn't realize that this thread was ALREADY in the "Questions for the Cs" section! A very silly mistake on my part. Never mind.... :-[

PepperFritz, never mind too.
I appreciate SuperModerator's work to maintain the quality of Forum.
Thank you! :)

SAO said:
One thought I had about karma (which can be completely wrong, but it's just an idea), is that it might be in a way like energy - never created or destroyed, just transferred. So let's say you did something to someone that made you receive karma. In order to get rid of it, that same thing may have to be done to you by someone else - who in turn will also receive this same karma because they did the same thing you did, and so on.

I wonder if one could get rid of karma not by experiencing something equally bad, but by consciously aiming to dissipate that karma by working to benefit others.

Most of us don't remember our past lives, but if we're here in 3rd Density which is STS by definition, then there's probably some karmic debt that each of us needs to work off.

If that's true, then it wouldn't hurt to work for the benefit of others. Perhaps if enough people did this, then the karma coming back to them from someone else may not be as devastating to either the recipient or the initiator of the new instance of karma.

Maybe that's one way to break the cycle.

Of course, one would have to do this in a way that wouldn't interfere with someone else's free will so that good works are not imposed imposed on unwilling beneficiaries, (which is creating more bad karma).

Or maybe there are other ways of transmuting the energy of bad karma into something beneficial. There must be some means to redirect negative energy and break, or at least lessen - if not halt the - escalation of so much suffering in this world.

Moderator's note: Deleted the blank space.

Back
Top Bottom