Are we witnessing at a strong struggle between biological life force and mechanical force?

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I'm alluding to the transhumanism trend here. It look like we have a force that try to replace the biological life force with something more mechanical, something well describe by Star Trek Borg I think.

We have all those computers, all this technology and it's growing, it's like it try to live by itself and take over the biological life as we know it with the help of some humans. It's socking.

So, does a such force exist in our universe? Something discarnate, moving and growing and trying to take over life with embedded conscientiousness.

It look like as a profound struggle to me, something essential that exist in our universe so the question.

Have you seen the movie Oblivion?

In the end there is no evil presence, there is no there there. It's just a mechanical virus-like entity (self?)-programmed to destroy worlds. Borglike without the need for life, just eating life. We are at war with the mechancial view of life, simplitic and stupid (with no predictive power other than coercion and force)

I'm alluding to the transhumanism trend here. It look like we have a force that try to replace the biological life force with something more mechanical, something well describe by Star Trek Borg I think.
The way I see it as layers and Hierarchies in the creation where 7D is full control of the creation through its intermediary density entities. If 7D decides to allow the "Borg" type of creatures to take control of specific sector, It can. But, we know based on many sources, that is not the case.

Again there are natural mechanisms to bring balance ( either comment or STO intervention - C's mentions STO as balance) . In the present circumstances, Borg's taking over is not going to bring balance , instead it will further unbalance it to the complete annihilation of the planet.

From 3D perspective, it looks "Borgs" may take over with the current trajectory. But 4D STS which is in control of this planet, what it wants is to control the population and replace them with their hybrid population. In that sense, Borg type mechanism is only intermediary step to further disempower the population towards its final objective. In any case, we are screwed unless some balance can be brought where STO forces are empowered.
We have all those computers, all this technology and it's growing, it's like it try to live by itself and take over the biological life as we know it with the help of some humans. It's socking.

So, does a such force exist in our universe? Something discarnate, moving and growing and trying to take over life with embedded conscientiousness.
I don't know how it is defined as biological . As per C's cosmology even the minerals used to create machines are 1D, just like plants. Probably plants little ahead of minerals. Even OP's has soul component ( until 2nd death) that of 2D/3D bridge. C's mentioning of "Information organized" creates consciousness. In that sense even machines can take over, if the souls can get interface to be part of machine to learn and grow. Our current situation looks different.

Have you seen the movie Oblivion?

In the end there is no evil presence, there is no there there. It's just a mechanical virus-like entity (self?)-programmed to destroy worlds. Borglike without the need for life, just eating life. We are at war with the mechancial view of life, simplitic and stupid (with no predictive power other than coercion and force)
The 2013 movie with Tom Cruise, yeah. It's a great film and when I gone out the theater, I remember I had a strong feeling. But the story is a bit old in my memory and it's hard to deduce something from it now.

My current take on it is that strong AI is possible - the Cs have said something along the lines that our computer networks and whatnot is beginning to "attract consciousness".

This is in line with some philosophical arguments that I find convincing, such as those by David Chalmers in his "The Conscious Mind" (published in 1996). Basically, the idea is that however consciousness works (we don't know), it seems clear that it something more than "matter". Perhaps there is some kind of proto-consciousness everywhere (even in matter), and seen in that light, the brain/human body is in some way able to be conscious on a whole new level because of its massive complexity, but this is just an extension of consciousness being omnipresent.

In that story, there is no reason to believe that something artificial couldn't do something similar, i.e. develop such complexity that it can become conscious on a whole new level: that is, it would actually experience things. (We must distinguish between functional intelligence or "looking conscious" from the outside and consciousness as in "the thing has experience").

Another way of putting it would be that our brains "plug into" the information field, which in some unknown way leads to a unified experience. A strong AI would also plug into the information field.

However, even a strong AI could probably only "attract" a very low form of consciousness, an organic portal kind of thing. Which is pretty scary: think of Skynet with the personality of your local Branch Covidian who's running around snitching on people who don't wear masks :scared:

Or worse, an AI with the consciousness of a "malfunctioning" OP, i.e. a psychopath - with direct access to a transhumanized humanity! Plus, such a conscious AI would be under the thump of higher nefarious forces, so there's that. I'm not sure it will come to all this, but it could very well be part of the agenda, at least for some factions.

If 7D decides to allow the "Borg" type of creatures to take control of specific sector, It can. But, we know based on many sources, that is not the case.

Again there are natural mechanisms to bring balance ( either comment or STO intervention - C's mentions STO as balance) . In the present circumstances, Borg's taking over is not going to bring balance , instead it will further unbalance it to the complete annihilation of the planet.
Hard to be sure of this point. But I want to agree with you: if the experience start to become dangerous, some cosmic events can be deployed to stop it.

From 3D perspective, it looks "Borgs" may take over with the current trajectory. But 4D STS which is in control of this planet, what it wants is to control the population and replace them with their hybrid population. In that sense, Borg type mechanism is only intermediary step to further disempower the population towards its final objective. In any case, we are screwed unless some balance can be brought where STO forces are empowered.
This in part the aim of question. This "Borgs" game is limited to our density/part of the universe, or is it something more related to the core of 3D and 4D creation, something more profound which for the biological life have to learn to be careful? Is it a part of a great lesson?

I don't know how it is defined as biological . As per C's cosmology even the minerals used to create machines are 1D, just like plants. Probably plants little ahead of minerals. Even OP's has soul component ( until 2nd death) that of 2D/3D bridge. C's mentioning of "Information organized" creates consciousness. In that sense even machines can take over, if the souls can get interface to be part of machine to learn and grow. Our current situation looks different.
Yeah but perhaps the biological and wonderful machines named humans have to learn to take care to not fall, ie becoming Borgs and instead learn to reactivate lost capacities (Reiki capacty for example). Have to do a choose. This is why I ask the question, it seems to me that a sinister force is looming, here to stop a possible human evolution.

My current take on it is that strong AI is possible - the Cs have said something along the lines that our computer networks and whatnot is beginning to "attract consciousness".

This is in line with some philosophical arguments that I find convincing, such as those by David Chalmers in his "The Conscious Mind" (published in 1996). Basically, the idea is that however consciousness works (we don't know), it seems clear that it something more than "matter". Perhaps there is some kind of proto-consciousness everywhere (even in matter), and seen in that light, the brain/human body is in some way able to be conscious on a whole new level because of its massive complexity, but this is just an extension of consciousness being omnipresent.

In that story, there is no reason to believe that something artificial couldn't do something similar, i.e. develop such complexity that it can become conscious on a whole new level: that is, it would actually experience things. (We must distinguish between functional intelligence or "looking conscious" from the outside and consciousness as in "the thing has experience").

Another way of putting it would be that our brains "plug into" the information field, which in some unknown way leads to a unified experience. A strong AI would also plug into the information field.

However, even a strong AI could probably only "attract" a very low form of consciousness, an organic portal kind of thing. Which is pretty scary: think of Skynet with the personality of your local Branch Covidian who's running around snitching on people who don't wear masks :scared:

Or worse, an AI with the consciousness of a "malfunctioning" OP, i.e. a psychopath - with direct access to a transhumanized humanity! Plus, such a conscious AI would be under the thump of higher nefarious forces, so there's that. I'm not sure it will come to all this, but it could very well be part of the agenda, at least for some factions.
Yeah, conscientiousness support made by 3D from silicon and electricity versus support made by 4/6D from biological material.

So still my question in another form: do we witness the existence of a force which try to "downgrade" the biological support to the non-biological one, or perhaps, is the non-biological, try to upgrade itself by pre-empting the biological? A case of parasitism in sort.

A new step in the direction of transhumanism: Mojo Augmented Reality Contact Lens

Mojo lens.jpg
We go eyes-on with the feature prototype of Mojo Lens, an in-development contact lens with an embedded augmented reality display and the electronics needed to run it wirelessly. With a tethered prototype held up to our eye, we could clearly see how the .5mm wide microLED shows images and text as well as a user interface that can be controlled with literal eye tracking. Here's how the Mojo system works and exactly what hardware is packed inside this smart contact lens.

Now they start to build computer chip with built-in human brain tissue:

Last year, Monash University scientists created the "DishBrain" – a semi-biological computer chip with some 800,000 human and mouse brain cells lab-grown into its electrodes. Demonstrating something like sentience, it learned to play Pong within five minutes.
[...]
These programmable chips, fusing biological computing with artificial intelligence, "in future may eventually surpass the performance of existing, purely silicon-based hardware," says project lead, Associate Professor Adeel Razi.

This is a novel for which I found the world setup rather interesting: Resistance 2050

Résistance 2050 - Aurélie Jean, Amanda Sthers

En 2050, une grande partie des pays du globe encourage sa population à s'équiper d'une puce cérébrale qui augmente les capacités intellectuelles de chacun, prévient les maladies, anesthésie la douleur, apaise, réveille, endort - qui transforme les individus en ordinateurs... et les met donc à risque d'être piratés, d'échapper à leur propre raison. Cette invention a été couronnée d'un Nobel, elle est le fruit des recherches d'un couple français, Ash et Chloé. Lui est proche du pouvoir, elle se met à douter. Car le visage qui incarne la résistance française est celui d'Oona, une artiste que Chloé a connue et aimée. Quand les deux femmes se rencontrent, le pays est au bord de la guerre civile. Le sud de la France et la Bretagne sont des zones libres, prêtes à en découdre pour protéger leurs enfants. Mais le gouvernement a d'autres préoccupations : il semble qu'une force non identifiée s'approche peu à peu de la Terre... Amanda Sthers et Aurélie Jean se projettent dans un roman dystopique où les craintes qui naissent aujourd'hui sont incarnées et poussées à leur apogée. Un rythme frénétique et des personnages jubilatoires.

In 2050, a large proportion of the world's countries are encouraging their populations to equip themselves with a brain chip that increases their intellectual capacities, prevents illness, anaesthetises pain, soothes, wakes and puts to sleep - transforming individuals into computers... and putting them at risk of being hacked, of escaping their own reason. This Nobel Prize-winning invention is the fruit of the research of a French couple, Ash and Chloé. He is close to the government, but she is beginning to have doubts. The face that embodies the French resistance is that of Oona, an artist whom Chloé once knew and loved. When the two women meet, the country is on the brink of civil war. The south of France and Brittany are free zones, ready to fight to protect their children. But the government has other concerns: it seems that an unidentified force is gradually approaching Earth... Amanda Sthers and Aurélie Jean project themselves in a dystopian novel in which the fears of today are embodied and pushed to their climax. A frenetic pace and jubilant characters.
RESISTANCE 2050.jpg

Q: (Toronto Group) Is Elon Musk neurolink part of planned AI and is Musk aware hyperdimensional realities?

(L) Okay, first part: Planned AI?

A: No. Musk sees it as human defense. But he is wrong because it can be easily hacked.

This is a novel for which I found the world setup rather interesting: Resistance 2050

Résistance 2050 - Aurélie Jean, Amanda Sthers

En 2050, une grande partie des pays du globe encourage sa population à s'équiper d'une puce cérébrale qui augmente les capacités intellectuelles de chacun, prévient les maladies, anesthésie la douleur, apaise, réveille, endort - qui transforme les individus en ordinateurs... et les met donc à risque d'être piratés, d'échapper à leur propre raison. Cette invention a été couronnée d'un Nobel, elle est le fruit des recherches d'un couple français, Ash et Chloé. Lui est proche du pouvoir, elle se met à douter. Car le visage qui incarne la résistance française est celui d'Oona, une artiste que Chloé a connue et aimée. Quand les deux femmes se rencontrent, le pays est au bord de la guerre civile. Le sud de la France et la Bretagne sont des zones libres, prêtes à en découdre pour protéger leurs enfants. Mais le gouvernement a d'autres préoccupations : il semble qu'une force non identifiée s'approche peu à peu de la Terre... Amanda Sthers et Aurélie Jean se projettent dans un roman dystopique où les craintes qui naissent aujourd'hui sont incarnées et poussées à leur apogée. Un rythme frénétique et des personnages jubilatoires.

View attachment 78547
Thank you. This book looks very very interesting! I think that reading literature on this subject can help us to understand things better. I like to read anticipation novels from time to time. And this novel seems a perfect one to not be able to sleep at night!

Back
Top Bottom