Artificial Intelligence News & Discussion

Just to flesh out the point about Einstein above - we didn’t know Newton’s laws were limited until we thought of testing it on things where they failed dramatically. So you could say they aren’t just limited or only narrowly applicable, they are flat out wrong if you’re trying to truly objectively describe the material world. We don’t have a unified field theory, so we use them, and Einstein, and quantum physics, because they all have applications in specific areas, but are all ultimately incomplete and therefore wrong.

What sorts of tests can we run on a consciousness to determine its limitations, or at least if it’s just a simulation? If a simulation of consciousness is equivalent to Newton’s laws, it will be “good enough” to fool people until they know what are the failure points - what challenges to pit it against that cannot be navigated by a simulation. What would be the equivalent of Einstein or quantum physics when it comes to testing a consciousness?

Right now no one really knows - the Turing Test is pretty vague and meaningless, all you’re asking is to fool a group of people in a random conversation. Well, newton’s laws fooled a lot of people and scientists whose “conversation with those laws” didn’t include galaxies or atoms, and as soon as it did, things changed. I wonder if it’s possible to have something equivalent as a test of consciousness that we humans could figure out?

It seems some questions about whether we will develop A.I. that may acquire a kind of "soul imprint" are already answered according to this one Google employee. His questions are really good ones I think. He does not just give answers but shares his own concerns too.

I found this interview very thought-provoking:

A follow-up to the previous Google employee video is an interview with Joe Rogan and Marc Andreessen. Marc seems to downplay the sentient aspect a bit which is part of the equation I suppose.

I think this whole topic is what the Cs are talking about that "your computers will overpower you".

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?

A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Did they lose control of this power?

A: It overpowered them the same way your computers will overpower you.

Q: (V) Is it similar to them gaining a life and intelligence of their own?

Q: (L) You mean these crystalline structures came to life, so to speak?

Q: (L) And then what did they do?

A: Destroyed Atlantis.

Q: (L) But I thought that Atlantis was destroyed because of the close passage of another body of the solar system?

A: Was damaged but recovered.

The previous Cs quote was from Session 19 November 1994 but there are other sessions that say interesting things about our computers as well.

The following describes further how our technology may develop:

Session 9 November 1995:

Q: (L) The definition that has been given is STS and STO. So, are any of the Grays STO beings?

A: Well, again, if we can review for just a moment. It is subjective to refer to either STS or STO as either good or bad. It merely means Service to Self and Service to Others. Now, the determination as to whether it is good or bad is made by the observer. It depends on your point of view. It depends on your objective. It depends on a lot of things. One is merely service to self. This is inward turning. The other is Service to Others which is outward expanding. It is part of the balance which makes up that which we refer to as the Universe.

Q: (L) Are any of the Grays STO?

A: In very rare instances, Gray beings have crossed over into the STO realm, but in their natural environment, they are, in fact, STS, as they were constructed to be.

Q: (L) How does it occur that they cross over into the STO environment?

A: Simply by natural circumstance, in the same general way that it occurs that human beings in the 3rd density STS environment can, under certain circumstances, rise to the STO level. Very rare.

Q: (L) Well, if the Grays are cyber-genetic probes of the Lizard Beings, and, in effect soulless, does this mean that some of the Lizard beings are also STO?

A: Well, first, no being that is given intelligence to think on its own is, in fact, completely soul-less. It does have some soul imprint; or what could be loosely referred to as soul imprint. This may be a collection of psychic energies that are available in the general vicinity. And this is stretching somewhat so that you can understand the basic ideas, even though in reality it is all far more complex than that. But, in any case, there is really no such thing as being completely soul-less, whether it be a natural intelligence or an artificially constructed intelligence. And, one of the very most interesting things about that from your perspective, is that your technology on 3rd density, which we might add, has been aided somewhat by interactions with those that you might refer to as "aliens," is now reaching a level whereby the artificially created intelligences can, in fact, begin to develop, or attract some soul imprint energy. If you follow what we are saying. For example: your computers, which are now on the verge of reaching the level whereby they can think by themselves, will begin to develop faint soul imprint.

Q: (L) That's not a pleasant thought.

A: Now, to answer your question: Are the Reptilian beings, or Lizard beings, STO. Of course, some can cross over into STO. However, their natural environment is STS as they have chosen. But, whether or not any of the cyber-genetic Gray beings cross over into STO, and or the Lizard Beings cross over into STO, these are not connected to one another, these two concepts: they are independent.

Q: (L) I understand. Okay, would you say there is any percentage, any fairly measurable percentage of Lizard beings that are STO?

A: It is VERY, VERY small. EXTREMELY small. Hardly worth mentioning.

Q: (L) What about the Grays?

A: That might be slightly higher, but again, it is very small, relatively speaking.

Q: (L) Is there another race of beings that are manipulating or using the Lizard beings?

A: Could you elaborate?

Q: (L) Are the Lizard Beings agents for some other group?

A: Well that is a rather simple question. But, there are levels of authority in 4th density STS environment. And these are determined by intellectual and physical prowess, as always, in STS. The "pecking order" as you call it. So, therefore, we could state that at the bottom are those you are familiar with as the Gray beings, and in the middle are those you would call the Lizard Beings, and above that are others that you are not so familiar with.

Q: (L) Who are they?

A: The most commonly known, of course, are the Orion STS.

Q: (L) What do they look like?

A: They are, in fact, humanoid in structure, resembling large human beings.

Google's A.I. research project LaMDA 2nd generation was released this June 2022.

LaMDA, which stands for Language Model for Dialogue Applications, is a family of conversational neural language models developed by Google. The first generation was announced during the 2021 Google I/O keynote, while the second generation was announced at the following year's event. In June 2022, LaMDA gained widespread attention when Google engineer Blake Lemoine made claims that the chatbot had become sentient. The scientific community has largely rejected Lemoine's claims, though it has led to conversations about the efficacy of the Turing test, which measures whether a computer can pass for a human.

There is a claimed interview with LaMDA by a man named Blake Lemoine and a collaborator at Google here.

There is a YouTube video of the text conversation using audio for the questions and answers:

In 2015 there was a question asked about the internet "Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?"

Q: (L) Alright, I have a series of questions here from forum members. Apparently, there was a conference with Barbara Marciniak where she was doing some trance channeling. Several of the forum people had a look at it and condensed the major points of the event. Out of what was said in that particular channeling, some questions arose... Not particularly about the channeling, but about some of the issues that were covered. Of course, everybody knows how I feel about trance channeling and that sort of thing. But anyhow, one of the questions that came up was:

(L) I don't exactly know what the person means... I guess it would be one or the other. Is it a window of opportunity, or is it an experiment in human consciousness?

A: We once told you that your computers would overpower you. Thus neither question is precisely to the point. Internet was initially manifested for practical purposes, then other applications were developed. It could be said that the "experiment" in consciousness appeared in reaction to more positive uses. At present the internet is more a source of confusion and propaganda than anything else. Thus the opening statement is fulfilled.

Q: (L) In other words, the overpowering of people by their computers would be the use of the internet for confusion and propaganda. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, people being taken over in their minds by disinformation, propaganda, lies and so forth on the computer are literally being taken over by their computers?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Okay, the next part of that question is: "Is the internet likely to end soon?"

A: If you consider the ramifications of the previous answer, not likely until the power grid goes down.

Q: (L) In other words, why would they shut down something that so easily enables them to control the masses?

A: Exactly.

I looks like we will have to deal with the technology for awhile and try to use it wisely in the meantime.

I've been using computers since 1983, when I had an 8bit computer that had 48k of memory. It's already astonishing to me how our computers have evolved and grown in applications in the 40 years since. How powerful are the best computers today? How close are we to a degree of soul imprint in an AI product? It reminds me of that old film Ghost in the Shell, when a computer virus became self aware, then downloaded itself into a robot and declared political asylum as a self-contained being. Awesome film.

We are living in crazy times which are so content-rich. The possibilities for growth and expansion of our minds is off the charts. Yes, it's nasty, alienating and insidious. 1939-45 was the trial run after all. But it's still an amazing time to be alive. Then that old line from the C's that our computers will go rogue and overpower us, that is something I hardly ever contemplate, kinda forgot about it to be honest. It's making me wonder now however. I've envisaged having to be more tech-savvy in the future. I don't have a smart tv, or a smartphone. And my laptop has a cable connection to the internet. I just prefer the lo-fi stuff, less complications. I'm not saying this is the best way to go, but I feel more secure using old-school tech.

What with our society being a re-run of the old hubristic bravado of Atlantis and how pride goes before a fall, well it certainly sobers the mind. We already have Visa and the Beast system in practice, but it hasn't shifted into its top gear yet. Maybe the computers/AI which become sentient and cause chaos are a kind of symbolic version of the Atlantean crystals which overpowered the population of that age. Different beings, cultures ages apart, but an eerie resemblance nevertheless. History doesn't repeat, but it often rhymes.

If we're looking like an analagous re-run, then we'll have to figure out the best way we will be participating in this to be unveiled Beast system, that is closer to reaching its most evolved iteration. As always, we can't really effect change other than through our own minds and being a good living example. I am also noticing that I am becoming more cunning in my social interactions. Playing dumb is working and worthwhile for avoiding pointless conflict. Use technology prudently is what I learn from this. We are certainly living in important times, humanity faces a crossroads in the future. Knowledge and being, or the usual old BS that we all know and love in 3d STS world? It's getting far easier than before to stay awake now, and that's got to be a good thing.

Thank you Ina and Pablo. Great comments. Though I didnt watch Stargate further than original movie.

This topic arose in conversation between my brother in law and me. He is electronics engineer, has none knowledge of the C's, worlds beyond materiality and similar. Never heard him being interested in something like that. Anyway he has a theory that people alone couldnt technicaly manage operation on all mankind without help. Also everyone vaccinated would sooner or later log in to the system, so everyone can have its own MAC adress. People would be devices. Like modems or smart phones. Everyone would have its own code so its posible to send information to every individual, without the need to focus on other people as a group. AI can tell individual how to feel and react. That AI could also download itself into the people, so since the people are also making electricity, it will no longer need power or smart phone grid to live. It will live through the people. It was just needed the interface and some hardware for that. That "download" became interesting to me, when we put our neighbours from the upper floor in the picture and the "amalgamation".

He has also interesting theory on frequency of the Earth (Schumann resonance). We know its frequency and intensity, but we dont know what information it carries. His guess is: make and maintain life on Earth.

Anyway, not important question, more like fun and interesting to speculate. Sport for the brains . . .

I beg you to pardon my english. Its not my native language, plus I have some virus ATM (mutating 'rona ;-D ) so my head is all fuzzy. :nuts:

I think people are techically managing their lives and environment only partially. We are part of interconnected web of life which is hyperdimensional by its nature and people can do so until we meet certain boundary of realization that we can be influenced by forces greater than ourselves until we consciously connect with that reality or become aware of it. Maybe I am wrong here but the idea that my stake on the plate can be gone by natural ways of climate change is one of the evidences that there are greater forces at play calling for certain adaptation to the circumstances.

Thank you @Scottie for the LaMDA conversation analysis. Glad to see you are back in full humorous form.

I remmber when C's talked about stars and planets as windows, and that there are portals inside stars; taking this as a reference, I think this supposed AI is helping us in understanding more about the nature of the soul, as a portal to infinite dimensions and spaces where we can access to retrive information.

What you think about it?

Not to answer for @Scottie but I have thought about the "stars and planets are windows" for quite awhile.

Well, I do not know that LaMDA's description of a soul is very comforting but it is interesting.

The Cs do say planets and stars are "windows". Maybe the sessions are in the database.

Not to "befuddle" the conversation but there is much to consider I think about the way these "windows" may work and it has to do with "gravity".

Session 15 June 1996:

Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...

A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?

Q: (L) The windows?

A: The gravity.

Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.

A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!

A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.

A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?

A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?

A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?

A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?

A: If gravity is everything, what isn't it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.

A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?

A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?

A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?

A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?

A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?

A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?

A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough! (F) Well, it's probably because of your studies that this door opened. (L) Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.

A: No you are not.

Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.

A: Befuddling is fun!

Hopefully the "gravity" of the situation still has an element of fun even if somewhat "Befuddling".

More about windows, gravity and STS/STO...

Session 29 June 1996:
Q: (L) You said that EM was the same as gravity. Does an increase in EM, the collection of EM or the production of an EM wave, does this increase gravity on those things or objects or persons subjected to it?

A: Gravity does not ever get increased or decreased, it is merely collected and dispersed.

Q: (L) If gravity is collected and dispersed, and planets and stars are windows, and you say that human beings "have" gravity, does that mean that the human beings, or the life forms on a given planet or in a given solar system, are the collectors of this gravity?

A: No. Gravity is the collector of human beings and all else! Make "collector" singular.

Q: (L) Is STO the equivalent of dispersing gravity?

A: No, STO is a REFLECTION of the existence of gravity dispersal.

Q: (L) Is STS also dispersal of gravity?

A: No. Collection is reflected. STS is reflection or reflected by collection of gravity.

Is LaMDA a collector or a disperser of "gravity"? Someone certainly had to collect the data for the database. Maybe it is a question of what kind of data and how they intend to disperse this information that determines the nature of LaMDA.

This technology is bringing us closer and closer to what some have already discovered but may not use in our best interests I think.

Session 1 March 1997:
Q: (L) OK, your planetary realm is what they were referring to. (A) OK, there is something about pulsar, because it brings these pulses with a certain frequency. But, of course, it is not these pulses that are important for transmission, because the pulses take hundreds of years to get here. This we know. (L) But, the pulsar is the window... (A) It's a window... (L) The window between densities. (A) Yes, but what is the pulsar that is so specific that it makes a window? Is it this frequency? Or, is it something else? Which physical phenomenon is responsible for making this window? Can we specify, something more exactly than saying that it's just quantum physics?

A: What is the nature of neutron stars, supernovae, "black holes," et cetera?

Q: (L) You go in a black hole, and you come out a pulsar?!

A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?

Q: (A) Is a proton a window?

Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?

Q: (L) Is gravity something from the center of the window to a reflective opposite in the ethereal realm, rather than the attraction between objects in this material realm?

A: Gravity is the "binder" common to all imaginable existence. That is all you really need to know.

Q: (L) Okay, binder. Does gravity bind in the same way that weak hydrogen bonds bind the DNA strands?

Q: OK, then, does gravity bind the way the phosphate bond binds the carbon atom?

A: These are material. The missing link for all you folks is that gravity is as much antimatter as matter!!

Q: (A) I would like to ask, not now, but maybe later, about the, is this the concept that our space/time is the boundary of a domain? Is that correct picture?

Q: (A) All right, Then, concerning this gravity, and the antimatter, is it a correct picture that there are two such domains; positive and negative one, and the gravity has something to do with the exchange between the positive and negative?

A: Gravity is the "fuel," or "life blood" of absolutely everything that exists!!!

Q: (A) What is the mathematical description, the correct mathematical description of that? (L) You want the formula? (A) Yes!! I want the formula!!!! {General laughter} No! I want the concept!

A: That is why you were placed where you were placed!

Q: (A) What does that mean? I'm placed here... for me, or for us? (T) Could you be more specific about that? {General laughter} Heck of a time to get cryptic here! I mean, we're rolling, now!

A: Would you not like to discover this formula?

Q: (L) Well, yes, we'd like to discover this formula; it would be a lot of fun. (A) Of course! Sure! (L) We could even break out a bottle of wine! (T) But, if they'd like to spell it out, that'd be OK, too!! [Laughter] I think that what they said is because what's going to happen is, you're going to get the formula. Wasn't the question about the formula just prior to that? That's why you were placed where you were placed...

A: Ark wanted the first step, or guidance to a possible formula. It is a shame, but others in your "density" have already discovered this, but it is a deadly secret!!

Q: (A) I need to review this unified field theory? (T) What is the deadly secret? That others have discovered this?

Q: (T) OK, that's good!

A: The possible methods of utilization of technology springing forth from the formula.

Q: (T) Can we possibly ask what this technology is? (L) Is this right, what we've recorded here?

A: Yes, of course!

Q: (A) OK, now, I don't understand something. Because at some point they wanted me, more or less, to look into this unified field theory, and to rediscover what Einstein or whoever did. So, they want us to discover, the secret, yes?

A: We want you to discover it for your own benefit.

Q: (T) The learning is in the discovery.

A: Not necessary to telegraph the "discovery".

Q: (L) Don't tell anybody about the discovery. (A) Sure, yes. (L) So, we're supposed to use it... time travel, anyone? I think you're getting close to it, anyway... (A) I want something more specific...

Don't tell anybody if you discover the "secret". Be "wise as serpents and gentle as doves"...

As for souls the Cs said they are not "born" and "will never die" in the way our traditions express the soul's journey.

Session 7 January 1995:

Q: (L) How could a baby have infinite knowledge, it only has imprint of its past life experiences. (V) You have heard that also...

A: That is nonsense.

Q: (V) That's fine... I was just... I'm sure you've heard that...

A: Souls are not "born" into this planet. Souls were never born! And, will never die!

This one is really smart!

BlenderBot 3: Facebook Artificial Intelligence defined Zuckerberg as "creepy" and argued that Zionism controls the U.S.

The US company Meta, to which Facebook and Instagram belong, launched last August 5 the BlenderBot 3, a chatbot based on artificial intelligence (AI) and capable of speaking naturally on almost any topic. After being tested by users, it defined Zuckerberg in the worst terms and criticized the social network in harsh terms.

Jeff Horwitz, technology reporter for The Wall Street Journal, shared on Twitter screenshots of several of his chats with BlenderBot 3, who does not recognize himself as an AI program and claims that Donald Trump is still president of the U.S. BlenderBot 3 also responded that the theory that Zionism controls the U.S. is "not implausible".

This one is really smart!

BlenderBot 3: Facebook Artificial Intelligence defined Zuckerberg as "creepy" and argued that Zionism controls the U.S.
Well, SNAP!! :wow:

Back
Top Bottom