Artificial Intelligence News & Discussion

Another interesting personal aspect of this film and its clear allusion to the story of Pinocchio is that by looking at Mark Wolynn's book:

See thread: Inherited Family Trauma: It Didn't Start with You

In one of the sections of the book the author states that you can find your core sentence thinking of a scene from a book, a movie or a play [...] For example, if a story that talks about lonely children, without their mother, resonates with you inside, what is the part of that story that moves you the most? That a mother has left her children? Or that the children have been left alone and have no one to take care of them?
Although this family story resonates with two people, one may be more affected by the fact that the mother has left her children, while the other may be more affected by the image of children who have no one to care for them. If we study the family system of the first person, perhaps his mother or grandmother, or even the person himself, left his children or gave up his children for adoption. The first person's family system may resonate with unrecognized guilt, while the second person's family system is permeated with the profound pain of a child who has been abandoned. The images in books, films and plays that carry an emotional burden for us can be like storms that stir up and bring down the delicate fruits that are hidden in the nooks and crannies of our family tree.

The Adventures of Pinocchio

As for the Adventures of Pinocchio by Collodi, it has something to do with some literary analysts that have described Pinocchio as an epic hero.

According to Thomas J. Morrissey and Richard Wunderlich in Death and Rebirth in Pinocchio (1983) "such mythological events probably imitate the annual cycle of vegetative birth, death, and renascence, and they often serve as paradigms for the frequent symbolic deaths and rebirths encountered in literature. Two such symbolic renderings are most prominent: re-emergence from a journey to hell and rebirth through metamorphosis. Journeys to the underworld are a common feature of Western literary epics: Gilgamesh, Odysseus, Aeneas, and Dante all benefit from the knowledge and power they put on after such descents. Rebirth through metamorphosis, on the other hand, is a motif generally consigned to fantasy or speculative literature [...] These two figurative manifestations of the death-rebirth trope are rarely combined; however, Carlo Collodi's great fantasy-epic, The Adventures of Pinocchio, is a work in which a hero experiences symbolic death and rebirth through both infernal descent and metamorphosis. Pinocchio is truly a fantasy hero of epic proportions [...] Beneath the book's comic-fantasy texture—but not far beneath—lies a symbolic journey to the underworld, from which Pinocchio emerges whole.

The Cs have said that the Lizzies want to lock humanity into a negative 4D. Visions of people entombed in technologically enhanced bodies, with what little is left of their souls, living a hellish existance. Interaction with true Creation would be impossible. Begs the question, "Would we even be human anymore?"
There seems to be lots of weird and Creepy Movie similarities to these strange New Days that are unfolding.

The "Fictional" Anniversary of the SkyNet system- featured in the Terminator movies-going online and removing human decisions from strategic defense was August 4, 1997.

We have a couple weeks before the next "Prophetic" date:
Skynet begins to learn rapidly and eventually becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m., EDT, on August 29, 1997.
In a panic, humans try to shut down Skynet, which then defends itself against them.

Skynet launches a nuclear attack against Russia, correctly surmising that the country would launch a retaliatory strike against the United States, resulting in Judgment Day.

With all the explosions and strange fires happening, it just gave me a thought that, what if these are all being started from Elon Musks "string of Sparklers"?
1596736266794.png

Yesterday I happened onto a post by Kari Baba buried in the corona-virus thread that has quite some relevance for the subject of AI, or so I think. I'll cross post it here for convenience.

I don't know if this has already been posted in this thread. If so, I missed it and apologize.

You can click the Platforms button on the World Economic Forum website. Then you select the Covid action platform. Now scroll almost to the bottom and click on the Covid 19 transformation map. Now just click on the picture. Now you can click back and forth and see the man behind the curtain.

Here is the YouTube video, unfortunately only in German, but the way to the platform and what is behind it can be seen even without language skills. Although I know the agenda, I am still shocked by the audacity and clear psychopathic wishful thinking.

I watched the video (I'm able to understand German) and found it alarming to say the least. When you actually go to the WEF website as indicated in the blue rectangle (intelligence.weforum.org) one finds that one has to register first to be able to see what the video shows.

That put me off as I don't want to register there, not now anyway. Nevertheless, the items shown in the video contain a section on AI and what they plan to use it for, now and in the near future. The picture I get from that is pretty grim and I fully understand that Kari Baba was shocked.

All of it combined amounts to even worse than the Great Reset: Davos 2021 which SOTT wrote about and was also mentioned in this thread: The Davos warning. There are also several other posts in the corona thread on this subject, a search revealed. FWIW.

The PTB seems to push hard for transhumanisme. So I wonder what is the grand scheme?

I guess this is a question to have bodies aligned with 4D STS frequency but I'm not sure. Perhaps it's a part of the experiment? Perhaps there is others reasons?

I don't know exactly how to frame the question but I think it can lead to interesting developments.

As we understand, 4D STS (through their 3D controllers) wants to reduce populace, to better control us when the chaos of Wave effects intensifies. We also read that they want to replace humans with human-hybrids (not technology-human hybrids) to better control us. Transhumanism is one. It not only allows them to control technologically by few and removes all the unwanted people too.

But, technology will have lot of glitches. It will not go as per plan, they know that and want it for contributing to the death of masses. Take a case of COVID vaccine, they are indiscrimately pumping into bodies. When the side effects starts trickle down, they will say 'Oops' and blame it on Russia, China or Trump. In that sense, it may be a distraction for their ultimate agenda of replacement of race. Biological control mechanism through FRV ( human-hybrids, not technological hybrids) is better means than technological. Technology is only an intermediary in the process.

Maybe this is not accurate for the heading under Transhumanism, but I believe creating mass infertility should apply as remaking humans in practical sex objects, in a way, and with obvious other repercussions. However, we have all heard how these covid vaccines will reduce female fertility by causing the body to attack the protein that is used to create the placenta, which is the same or similar as the spike protein used in coronavirus, and is what the vaccines will "protect" against. This same protein, however, is also found in the male semen, and now in trying to find infertility studies with vaccine trial participants, I accidentally found a new trial for discovering the level of infertility caused by these vaccines in human males!!! Start date is listed as 14 december, until June 2021. Hmmmmm:

Now look at this comment Pfizer from being asked about this infertility question, after initially refusing to answer with "We are not commenting on this other than to say we encourage the public to seek information about the COVID-19 pandemic from trusted public health bodies and/or their individual healthcare providers," they then later stated: “There is no data to suggest that the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine candidate causes infertility. It has been incorrectly suggested that COVID-19 vaccines will cause infertility because of a very short amino acid sequence in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 virus that is shared with the placental protein, syncytin-1. The sequence, however, is too short – 4 shared amino acids – to plausibly give rise to autoimmunity. Additionally, a cohort comparing the outcomes of pregnancies with and without intercurrent SARS-CoV-2 infection shows no difference in outcomes, further debunking the theory.”

This seems very suspicious, and should lead to great concern, but of course "Nothing to see here, move along" response from Pfizer, of course.....

I just noticed this now, in their response at the end "debunking" vaccine induced infertility, they refer to a cohort of pregnancies with and without COVID INFECTIONS, further "debunking" the "theory" .... UMMMM why would saying people infected with covid not causing pregnancy problems relate AT ALL to the vaccine which is COMPLETELY different?!?!??!? OMG 😱

This is an interesting topic. Why the push to trans humanism and erasing gender? (which IMO are linked)

Gender erasure eliminates a key aspect of family. If humanity is created in a test tube, after being chosen from a menu of traits, the blood/genetic/DNA connection is broken if not completely lost. The State becomes the ultimate parent in the future dystopia. With the insertion of Bio-Tech, The STS owners of humanity can then, at will/on demand, trigger any reaction or perceived experience they desire in order to feed off of the human subject.

The problem here is free will. If you get humans to waltz into this arrangement of their own volition then STS gets their prize. But if people are coerced, the quality of sustenance available to STS parasites is diminished, yes? STS knows this but they are charging ahead in a ham-fisted manner, so they REALLY must be in a panic. But why? What's the rush if they can manipulate time?

First I wish to thank all who have contributed to these lines of thought previously. Not all the ideas here are mine but contributions made by others. Following is a set of provocative data points that, I think, relate to each other, and, leave me with some questions that I think are key to understanding the slow motion train wreck we are experiencing.

1. From our perspective as humans, we are in a slo-mo train wreck. From another perspective it is happening instantaneously in a flash. We are in the super slow frame by frame mode of an official challenge in a ball game. This is both a blessing and a curse. We have time to make our choices...the suspense and stress is a bit much at times.

2. Exercise of free will has an impact on the outcome for each individual and there is also a collective free will which is over-riding events in a general sense. There are also likely various genetic subsets of free will e.g. the Kantekkians vs the Aryans as well as subsets of belief that comprise a collective will/choice like atheists vs religious believers etc.

3. Free will is being crushed in the current scenario.

4. Nature of the Reset: what is the ultimate nature of the reset? If the financial and socio/economic aspects are distractions or programs and the REAL reset is the complete destruction/replacement/reincarnation of human souls, then what does any of the fussing about elections, viruses or central banks matter?

(Assuming this IS an experiment, the STS controllers could be playing around with trying out various schemes and new human prototypes for the post reset future? i.e., they really don't have it together yet.)

5. Although the STS denizens can play with time, there must be some aspect of "time" that is a kind of boundary or limit to their time manipulation tactics. OR perhaps the onset/arrival of the wave is due to an awakening of humanity, hence the need to act hastily and rashly by 4D STS? (and ironically, their more and more obvious manipulation is accelerating the wave as it causes more people to wake up to their BS?)

6. Climate - I am assuming the grand solar minimum unfolding is a major contributing factor - a time boundary perhaps?

So - if we are going to freeze, starve, die from a purple plague, or be replaced anyway...why all the various machinations? Just to keep our minds distracted or is there more to it than that? (I assume there is more and am curious about other peoples ideas)

Last note, I guess the other impetus for hasty and extreme STS manifestation could be to have some effect on us BEFORE we enter that lifting of the veil where both sides ARE face to face. Perhaps so we see them in a different light? OR are weakened in strength? Confused in our thought? can have our innate senses blocked in some way? At any rate, is that the moment the human germs can come out of the petrie dish and confront the 4D STS genetic scientists when their shields are down?

Thanks - this was long - usually I try to keep it short and punchy - no way on this

Ah, One more question. (I sound like Columbo now) - Is there a process in play to single out or find certain genetic types that are somehow a key in all this? Like, the disease or vaccines will "smoke out" the survivors who are the real undesirables to be eliminated or confronted or turned to the dark side, from the STS point of view. Like from a Gurdjieff point of view, are their certain people who are the catalyst around which the iron filings of humanity align and coalesce, even if they are hiding in the shadows?

OK I will give it a rest.

Nope, I lied:

I recall Luke 11:33-35
No one after lighting a lamp puts it in a cellar or under a basket, but on a stand, so that those who enter may see the light. Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light, but when it is bad, your body is full of darkness. Therefore be careful lest the light in you be darkness.

Transhumanism at its core is essentially a way to overcome reality. Just like 4D STS wants to control reality, overcome any opposition, and make everything a servant to themselves and their wishes, so does 3D STS. Yet, despite all the efforts to change it, it cannot control time, cannot erase enemies at whim, cannot create new reality and facts with a thought. It is trapped by the material boundaries, and it has to play by their rules.

But when your reality is only the material world, what you wish to control and overcome is also the material. Yet, the flesh is too weak for that. It is fragile. It is stinky. It ages and dies. Despite all efforts put into bioengineering and DNA research, all the self-assurance and glee over their advances, humanity's control over the flesh is still a far-fetched dream. It is too difficult to control, too unpredictable, too volatile and unreliable.

So why not rely on something they have absolute control over - the machines they build bottom-up by themselves?

Notice how people promoting transhumanism are generally the "scientific" type: physically weak, frail, non-spiritual, intelligent and obsessed with science/technology but caring much less about people. They care about the physical world, but at the same time see it as something they cannot control. Wanting to overcome it and yet still striving to be of it. Creating perfect bodies that will work for them, accompany them, and ultimately, be their vessels, is their wish come true.

If they can build machines that are faster than human, sturdier than a human, more efficient than a human, and are cheaper to maintain, why shouldn't they try to build something that is smarter than a human, download themselves into them, and expand their minds and their influence over the physical?

Overcome aging. Overcome pain. Rule the material reality.

That is the goal of transhumanism.

Laurent Alexandre is someone who is regularly invited on French TV. Here is what he said about transhumanism:

"It's going to be increasingly difficult for a human being with a biological brain to have productive social utility in a world where artificial intelligence and robotics are developing at breakneck speed. That's a real anxiety that's going to grip generations, future generations."

Laurent Alexandre - Laurent Alexandre, born June 10, 1960 in Paris, a senior civil servant and urologist by training, is a French entrepreneur, columnist, writer and political activist.

Since 2009, he has owned and chaired DNAVision, a Belgian DNA sequencing company, and has shares in some 15 companies in Europe, mainly in NBIC technologies.

I think he is the voice of others forces which dream of the transhumanism.

A Mindmatters discussion on transhumanism has been released:

Laurent Alexandre is someone who is regularly invited on French TV. Here is what he said about transhumanism:

Laurent Alexandre - Laurent Alexandre, born June 10, 1960 in Paris, a senior civil servant and urologist by training, is a French entrepreneur, columnist, writer and political activist.

Since 2009, he has owned and chaired DNAVision, a Belgian DNA sequencing company, and has shares in some 15 companies in Europe, mainly in NBIC technologies.

I think he is the voice of others forces which dream of the transhumanism.
Yes, see this for example La convergence bionumérique ou comment faire miroiter aux populations un avenir meilleur synonyme de prison -- Sott.net and in English Exploring Biodigital Convergence – Policy Horizons Canada

And there is also something I haven't really understood about a system to make bitcoins/money with our bodies just by moving

creepy!

Yes, from the government of Canada's website (Ministry) one can see they worked on this paper (59 pages) in 2019, obviously much earlier though. Here is the pdf, and it is creepy.

Their summary:
In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Canadians and policy makers began to understand that the digital age was upon us. Early movers seized opportunities, grappled with challenges, and initiated deft policies that have provided benefits for decades. We continue to see the powerful effects of digitization, and more are surely to come. But we may be on the cusp of another disruption of similar magnitude. Digital technologies and biological systems are beginning to combine and merge in ways that could be profoundly disruptive to our assumptions about society, the economy, and our bodies. We call this the biodigital convergence.

It goes on to discuss (some silly scenarios) and:

Biodigital convergence is opening up strikingly new ways to:
• change human beings – our bodies, minds, and behaviours
• change or create other organisms
• alter ecosystems
• sense, store, process, and transmit information
• manage biological innovation
• structure and manage production and supply chains

Under the heading 'Democratization' [?] the expand on it:

Until recently, cell biology and biotechnology were generally developed and produced in sterile labs and specialized factories, using expensive equipment and expertise. Now, advances in software and hardware are removing these restrictions on biosciences and biotech production. The ability to control systems remotely and transmit instruction sets in digital form, as well as higher levels of automation, are shifting biology-based production closer to consumers.

Really good question.
New packaging for the souls they feed off?
Who is going to want to reincarnate into this?
Great... with trans humanism, they can manipulate us so much easier -
get inside our minds and feelings with a new level of control
?
You can create your own reality from a set of pre-programmed virtual reality options.
They can terrorize any individual with a virtual torture chamber to extract their fix.
Super Duper.
They can patent our containers and own us more thoroughly.
The sales job will be...just another 4D STS sales job.
The gullible will follow...but it won't work...it will all come crashing down...I suppose it already is.
It is too much a violation of the rules of the game.

I'm with the Luddites.

Back
Top Bottom