Artificial Intelligence News & Discussion

Really. Are you such a cynic, that there is no such power of love in the universe?
Sorry you got that impression. Not what I intended. It struck me as an ironic preface. Did I not say "I love your idea"? I meant that sincerely. I thought the humor was obvious. Wrong again! But I get it - here you are going outside your comfort zone and I make a joke out of it. Sometimes I act like I know people when I don't. My apologies.

I think that to understand how far this technology has reached, with the alphabet agencies, I suggest, watch this video presentation, it's on you tube, the only reason I can think that it continues to be allowed on YouTube, is, one to scare the hell out of people, and look at us, (rhetorically speaking) this is what we can do, you have no chance against us, so give up the fight now. But my question, is this viable, in reality? And also, is it true or just some fantasy in the minds of those that seek control? There is intimation of dark experiments, out of the control of conventional lab experiments.

I don't doubt it is possible, but sooner or later, that will be confirmed by diligent researchers, dealing with reality on the ground. I am reminded of the work of, apologies, the name escapes me at this time, from Eastern Europe, and the labs created and funded by the US collecting and developing biological substances, that involved human experimentation.

Take home message: in this day and age, watch and guard your thoughts carefully, and be careful what you expose yourself to.

I became interesting in the nano particles, suggested in the jabs, and decided to do a search, seem that this technology has been around for a while, and is part of the ingredients in some conventional medications.

I came across a thread from research gate, from around 2012 where a thread was started, asking for information regarding nano particles in pharmaceutical products. The responders on the whole, were either from the pharmaceutical industry, research labs affiliated with universities.

This is the thread link, for those interested.

Following one of the links I came across this PDF,

file:///C:/Users/Joan/AppData/Local/Temp/nanoparticlebaseddrugs.pdf

here I had attach a pdf in which there are some example of nanoparticle based drug. so find it

Cite

From the PDF

such as polyethylene glycol (PEG), in turn prolonging theliposome circulation half-lifein vivo, and (e) form desiredformulations with needed composition, size, surface charge,and other properties .9,10 Table 1 lists some liposom alproducts that have been approved in the past 15 years. Doxilwas the first liposomal drug formulation approved by theFood and Drug Administration, USA (FDA) for thetreatment of AIDS associated with Kaposi’s sarcoma in1995.11By encapsulating doxorubicin (a widely used anti-cancer chemotherapeutic drug) into stealth liposome carrierscomprised of hydrogenated soy phosphatidylcholine, choles-terol, and PEGylated phosphoethanolamine, Doxil hasdramatically prolonged doxorubicin circulation half-life andenhanced drug deposition in the tumor tissue. OtherTable 1 Clinically approved nanoparticle-based therapeuticsCompositionTrade nameCompanyIndicationAdministrationLiposomal platformsLiposomal amphotericin BAbelcetEnzonFungal infectionsi.v.Liposomal amphotericin BAmBisomeGilead SciencesFungal and protozoal infectionsi.v.Liposomal cytarabineDepoCytSkyePharmaMalignant lymphomatous meningitisi.t.Liposomal daunorubicinDaunoXomeGilead SciencesHIV-related Kaposi’s sarcomai.v.Liposomal doxorubicinMyocetZeneusCombination therapy withcyclophosphamide in metastaticbreast canceri.v

.Liposomal IRIV vaccineEpaxalBerna BiotechHepatitis Ai.m.Liposomal IRIV vaccineInflexal VBerna BiotechInfluenzai.
m.Liposomal morphineDepoDurSkyePharma, EndoPostsurgical
analgesiaEpiduralLiposomal verteporfinVisudyneQLT, NovartisAge-related macular degeneration,pathologic myopia, ocular histoplasmosisi.v.Liposome-PEG doxorubicinDoxil/CaelyxOrtho Biotech,Schering-PloughHIV-related Kaposi’s sarcoma, metastaticbreast cancer, metastatic ovarian canceri.m.Micellular estradiolEstrasorbNovavaxMenopausal therapyTopica

Apologies, this did not translate well, it looks like a jumbled mess. but if one accesses the PDF the medications are given in list form.

This was available in 2008. According to the date at the end of the page. The bolded parts, from my understanding, are for a liposomal, nanoparticle intramuscular delivery system for the Hepatitis vaccine and also the flu vaccine. Now if my memory serves me correctly. It was reported that the 2009 flu season (H1N1) was a very bad year, as flu seasons go, with, if my memory serves me with adverse affect health affects, and also spontaneous abortions in some young women, that some were claiming were the result of receiving the flu shot. Reads to me on reflection at this time, suspiciously like some of the reactions reported at this time. with the current jab. Just saying.
Maybe this is just a red herring, or rabbit hole and I am reading more into it, but thought it was interesting in light of what is being revealed regarding the evidence that is coming to light at this time.

Forgot to add, apparently these medications had received FDA approval by my understanding.

As children in the 60’s, at the ages of 10 and 12, my sister and I would talk about the day when there would be TV phones....

The cyborgs in Star Trek absolutely frightened me. I could no longer watch the show. The idea of being an half machine and half human but not having freedom and free will was terrifying to entertain. It seemed to me that that kind of evil existed.

Later in the book, Konstantin is talking to Raine, the heroine of the story, about his participation in a secret project and the following exchange takes place beginning with Konstantin:

“What do you know about singularity?”

“Absolutely nothing,” I confess.

“The definition of singularity is a hypothetical point in time when technological growth becomes uncontrollable and irreversible, resulting in unforeseeable changes to human civilization. Now, it may seem to the ordinary person that moment is far away in the future, but he would be very wrong to think that. Our civilization is actually moving at breakneck speed towards humanity+.”

I gaze into his eyes. “Humanity+?”

“It’s another way of describing transhumanism.”

“Ah, the merging of humans with machines and the rise of the superhuman.”

He strokes my hair. “That’s the Hollywood movie version, and how transhumanist proponents sell the idea to the public. Humans accessing the internet without having to plug something into their bodies must mean the interface with the machines can better serve humans. But if you study the scientific papers they publish, you will quickly find that what they tell you is a barefaced lie. In fact, it is about giving the machine better access and control of the human body. It is about monitoring what goes on inside the human body: synthetic telepathy and reading our emotions. It goes without saying that if you can read it out, then you can also play it in using the same channel. Transhumanism it turns out is the perfect method of control. It is the wet dream of every government and every control crazed sociopath. They will be able to decide how you feel and what you think.”

“Jesus!” I exclaim, shocked. “That’s what transhumanism is truly about?”

Fast forward to the 1990’s. I am a production knitter. I own an electronic knitting machine that can be manually or motor driven and programmed to make varying stitches and color changes and patterns. It has a foot pedal. I would feel so synchronized with the machine that I began to imagine what if the machine could pick up my thoughts of the next step and the motion I would make to produce the desired result automatically? The production would be so simply accomplished. So unified. So eerily frightening because it seemed so possible.

Fast forward 2000’s. I am a flight attendant. People on the plane are so distracted and absorbed and dissociated by their IPhones that they ignore my presence and the hearing simple question of what do they want to drink when I am inches away. I imagine how easy my job would be if I could read their minds and not have to ask them. I play a game with myself of guessing what they will say. I am often right.

2020-present(forever) Masks must be worn at airports and on planes. Now it is hard to hear what people say they want to drink. I realize I was reading lips most of the time and now can’t. It is frustrating to bother to communicate simple requests. Most of the time I try to convey only the most necessary information. I consciously prefer to limit human interaction because it is so tedious.

2021. I draw my line in sand with TSA just weeks ago. No you won’t touch my groin area in a public or private screening with a women. How is that ok to you, I ask the agents. I am not able to work that day since I wouldn’t submit to their invasive procedures. It was terrifying to stand up to authority and not know or care what the repercussions would be. It’s just wrong. It’s a blatant personal violation.

It is so hard to stay positive or optimistic. Knowledge of the ‘man behind the curtain’ helps to lessen the traumatic experience but it is still so difficult to stand against what is happening and know it is not about the good of humanity. I don’t ever want to willingly give them my soul.

I had some thoughts regarding AI recently, and it was in regards to YouTube watching, and google searchs.
So, I'd find a video that seemed to 'pop up' that - at 1st - I'd mentally react as others have indicated in their comments: 'that search logarithm really is something', 'googles logarithm brought me here, cheers google', ect... But it seemed more than a AI process making script based recommendations, it seemed more like actual intelligence - real intelligence.
So, it got me wondering, what is AI, actually? Well, it is like a assistant, helping you get better results, as far as searching content... But it isn't intelligent at all. It's a filter. But at some point your queries will lead you to actual intelligence and then it becomes surveillance.
But 'AI' is the cover from which this surveillance operates. And while AI and logarithms take credit, actual intelligence is connected as you get past the filters.
So that is a transhumanist application - on one end it is a utility, helping and steering you toward a end, and at the other end human intelligence interaction behind a guise, surveiling you as you have exceeded their set parameters.

Whitney Webb interviewed by Reiner Fulmich for the Corona Committee, some of the areas covered
The Anthrax Scare
Bill Gates Epstein connection, length time they have been connected
Transhumanism, Julian Huxley, The Galton institute and the current members
The Singularity
Bio Digital Health Care
Cyber Polygon
The Welcome Trust
Amassing genetic data under the guise of COVID

Those are some of the pertinent points off the top of my head, not listed in the order listed.

This interesting Snip starts around the 31:30 mark
Wolfgang Wordard, asked a question, regarding a hypothesis he has related to the nano particles, he is afraid they are experimenting with the amounts of lipid nano particles in the vaccines. He thinks they may have something to do with shedding.

Whitney Webb replied, Moderna specifically stated they problems with (lipid nano particles) at least 2 years before COVID they could not solve the issue. Too higher dose of nano particles was resulting in toxcity, so seems to me that are continuing to have problems. judging by the number of adverse reactions reported, that are using this technology.

A question was asked regarding the motive for the implementation of the jabs. Fulmich made the comment that the military is heavily connected with all the jabs. Whitney goes on to give her assessment and talks about the push from silicon valley to remake healthcare.

Wolfgand Wordard, later makes an interesting comment in July 2009 we see legislation in the Bundestag Party passed a law changing the pharmaceutical law, they changed the definition of vaccine, they inserted giving nucleic acids, maybe called genetic therapy but also vaccine. Just before the German election, it was in the Swine Flu time. They just opened it to cause the possibility of this gene therapy, this genetic modification of human beings call it vaccines, aimed if it is to fight infections. He made the comment, we are now observing the coming out of a long running strategy.

This is a short video clip, the original was pulled from Vimeo for violating guidelines. Dr Wodarg appears in the video,.

Vimeo removes our film "trustWHO" which depicts the hidden practices of the WHO​

It discusses Swine Flu, similarities are recognized concerning the current COVID. Same level of corruption.

.Forgot to post earlier

The Fullmich/Whitney interview

I hadn't looked at this thread for weeks, so I just watched this video. It's excellent, thanks for sharing!

Perusing the comments, I found this timestamp summary that will be useful for those who don't feel like watching all of it:

(comment from Ola Nordmann 7 months ago)
2:34: Contents
2:46: Mind, Body and Beyond. Connecting brain to robots, as early as 2008. Implanting electrodes on brain tissue, and then take a biological signal (thinking about moving upwards) and convert it into an electrical signal. 2013: Already in humans.
12:28: Further developments of this interface: The possession experiment. Sending one human function to another; controlling another persons muscle/body movement. You can attach a brain to a device or another brain (Brain2brain communication). Taking over somebody elses body with your mind. Goal: To use this for an example a brain surgeon to remotely control someone else while operating a victim on the battlefield. You can both control motor activity or send information via this protocol. Thought reading?
21:47: Biohacking. Putting motherboards into people, rfid chips. Enhanced night vision. Biohacking community out of control. 2013: adding the possibility for rats to detect infared light.
24:33: Adding an device to get more functions to the human brain. Ability to see through walls, detect heartbeats. Can also be used to intercept signals.
25:44: Transferring knowledge/control from one human to another human/animal. Usages: Covertly or via drones. Humans can control other animals, e.g. cockroaches or rats. Even swarms of animals, tech already here. No need for surgeon, only need to wear a cap.
27:46: Gene Slicing - the new atom bomb. 2010: Creation of life in a cell. Combined with CRISPR.
28:37: Vaccines: "if we can design a cell to go into your body" "you can engineer ANYTHING, a unique thing that would only kill one person in the whole world". Modified DNA injected. The future of medicine. With CRISPR they can basically make whatever they want.
32:02: DREADS - Remotely controlled cells, that can alter thoughts and actions.
34:37: Timed release of information on demand.
35:04: DNA Steganography/encryption. (Steganography is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another object). Hiding information in DNA: Records, photos. Hiding movies within bacteria. A race is on in this technology.
38:02: Memory modification: Erasing/deleting memories completely and/or modifying/changing the memory. This happens by programming a cell to go to the hippocampus. They can for ex. delete a memory of you meeting someone by release PKM-zeta in the hippocampus(?) after you've meet them.
40:50: Hypermemory: Enhancing memory with a nasal spray. Creating a "videocamera-memory" in humans, especially helpful for security and intelligence operations.
42:46: Memory. Transferring memory from one brain to another. Memory is also stored in the body. Light can activate hippocampus, creating false memories.
48:58: You can change anyones behaviour by changing everyones memories/past. This has tremendous defensive/offensive capabilities. No longer having to persuade people, just alter peoples memories. Using false memories to control people, which is not possible to detect. "Particularly effective". Chemical implanting of memories should come out in within the year 2020.
52:37: Training and sampling of knowledge of people while they are sleeping. Scanning people's brains for information while the person was sleeping. Future: Brain2brain linking. Linking someones brain to anothers while they are sleeping - probably within 2023. Next step: a HIVE brain, over many brains.

I hadn't looked at this thread for weeks, so I just watched this video. It's excellent, thanks for sharing!

Perusing the comments, I found this timestamp summary that will be useful for those who don't feel like watching all of it:

(comment from Ola Nordmann 7 months ago)
2:34: Contents
2:46: Mind, Body and Beyond. Connecting brain to robots, as early as 2008. Implanting electrodes on brain tissue, and then take a biological signal (thinking about moving upwards) and convert it into an electrical signal. 2013: Already in humans.
12:28: Further developments of this interface: The possession experiment. Sending one human function to another; controlling another persons muscle/body movement. You can attach a brain to a device or another brain (Brain2brain communication). Taking over somebody elses body with your mind. Goal: To use this for an example a brain surgeon to remotely control someone else while operating a victim on the battlefield. You can both control motor activity or send information via this protocol. Thought reading?
21:47: Biohacking. Putting motherboards into people, rfid chips. Enhanced night vision. Biohacking community out of control. 2013: adding the possibility for rats to detect infared light.
24:33: Adding an device to get more functions to the human brain. Ability to see through walls, detect heartbeats. Can also be used to intercept signals.
25:44: Transferring knowledge/control from one human to another human/animal. Usages: Covertly or via drones. Humans can control other animals, e.g. cockroaches or rats. Even swarms of animals, tech already here. No need for surgeon, only need to wear a cap.
27:46: Gene Slicing - the new atom bomb. 2010: Creation of life in a cell. Combined with CRISPR.
28:37: Vaccines: "if we can design a cell to go into your body" "you can engineer ANYTHING, a unique thing that would only kill one person in the whole world". Modified DNA injected. The future of medicine. With CRISPR they can basically make whatever they want.
32:02: DREADS - Remotely controlled cells, that can alter thoughts and actions.
34:37: Timed release of information on demand.
35:04: DNA Steganography/encryption. (Steganography is the practice of concealing a file, message, image, or video within another object). Hiding information in DNA: Records, photos. Hiding movies within bacteria. A race is on in this technology.
38:02: Memory modification: Erasing/deleting memories completely and/or modifying/changing the memory. This happens by programming a cell to go to the hippocampus. They can for ex. delete a memory of you meeting someone by release PKM-zeta in the hippocampus(?) after you've meet them.
40:50: Hypermemory: Enhancing memory with a nasal spray. Creating a "videocamera-memory" in humans, especially helpful for security and intelligence operations.
42:46: Memory. Transferring memory from one brain to another. Memory is also stored in the body. Light can activate hippocampus, creating false memories.
48:58: You can change anyones behaviour by changing everyones memories/past. This has tremendous defensive/offensive capabilities. No longer having to persuade people, just alter peoples memories. Using false memories to control people, which is not possible to detect. "Particularly effective". Chemical implanting of memories should come out in within the year 2020.
52:37: Training and sampling of knowledge of people while they are sleeping. Scanning people's brains for information while the person was sleeping. Future: Brain2brain linking. Linking someones brain to anothers while they are sleeping - probably within 2023. Next step: a HIVE brain, over many brains.
Did you catch that he seemed to be running an experiment on his audience, (and by extension, us)?
38:02
42:46

Watch both of those for a few seconds and tell me that wasn't a bit weird and maybe deliberate. -Like the kind of experiments he described in another part of his lecture, where the information being imparted was immaterial to the way in which it was being presented.

The total disregard/respect for other humans seems to be a defining trait with these 'people'. Psychopathy is a requirement in this field.

I wonder why something like this was even provided for the public. It seems counter-intuitive considering the source, unless they were looking to measure or have some sort of effect on the viewer other than the stated purpose. (Sharing information).

Just a thought.

I was thinking a bit more about this, (see my above post), and took another look at the two clips.

Looking at the actual events, in the first "The next thing I wanted to mention to you is.., memory", he plays a clip, or rather a series of rapid fire clips, from "Men in Black (1997)", where the mind eraser tech was shown.

The screen title of the movie is shown with the subtitle, "In 5 Seconds" and then the audience is treated to seven or eight rapid fire strobe flashes, followed by a static, out-of-context image of a soldier in a helmet with a cigarette dangling from his mouth.

The Men in Black clip itself was taken from YouTube, apparently posted by a movie review channel which at the time did a bunch of short videos of similar "in 5 seconds" summations of popular films.

Strobe lights are well known to have an effect on a viewer, acting as a hypnotic opener. The image of that soldier's face might have been imprinted on the audience's memory. On purpose or not, I don't know, but I don't see how that doctor could have been unaware of the effect.

The fact that he repeated the lecture section on memory ("The last topic I want to review with you is.., memory"), a few minutes later, but with slightly different content, seems curious.

I wonder if perhaps afterwards the audience of soldiers was given a second presentation wherein it was explained what was done to them in an effort to demonstrate some of the effects described.

Who knows?

I may just be seeing random connections here, but I think it pays to remain alert. Being aware of the techniques deployed against the populace offers decent protection against them.

Last edited:
The anti-GOD Tower of Babel system of GLOBAL CONTROL and Slavery of all Humans

In this exclusive sit down interview with Lilian Held-Khawam, a French specialist in business strategy and management consulting. More than a decade ago she began seeing patterns and decided to investigate further. This interview brings for the first time some of her ideas to an English speaking audience.

lilianeheldkhawam.com

In this sit down interview Bishop Schneider speaks to us about his perspective on the Covid-19 lockdowns and what they represent for our future if we do not push back and claim our rights. He speaks about the Covid-19 vaccines and if they are permitted to be taken. And finally he discusses his family's experience under communism and the similarities to what is happening today.

It discusses Swine Flu, similarities are recognized concerning the current COVID. Same level of corruption.

H1N1(Swine flu) seemed like a trial run, with many or the same players, tests, and logistical outcomes. Some might rightly argue that it was a flop, other's might add that it was an opportunity to do some fine tuning; they indeed learned a great deal back a decade ago before pulling the trigger again.

And here we all are.

See that their is a new Corona film trailer :

An investigative 300 min. documentary to understand the corona crisis.

There is a future description of the film here.

Did you catch that he seemed to be running an experiment on his audience, (and by extension, us)?
38:02
I'm not sure the exact intention, yet in the context of what he delivered, it was telling.

Later along, he explains the false memory testing (one out of four memories tested on siblings was false).

Over in the The Consortium, the Quorum thread, some of the books themes run head-on with Transhumanism, and the following was noted in one of the books (under Raine):

"We are probably one of the last generations of homosapians. Within a century or two, earth will be dominated by entities that are more different from us than we are different from Neanderthals, or chimpanzees. Because in the coming generations, we will learn how to engineer bodies, and brains, and minds."
-Yuval Noah Harari
World Economic Forum
This guy is full of similar words as he shills for the WEF.

Nothing good will come from these people pushing these anti-human matters, and as far as can be seen, although they do not dominate now (well they are trying with their 2020 covid-trigger phase number I to manage people), many of them must already be another species walking among humankind, because who would actively do this to their brethren if not based on greed alone?

As for Transhumanism, and although not made explicit, there is a possible reminder from this March 2000 session (with focus on Whitley Strieber and Art Bell):

Q: In other words: world conquest and the takeover of humanity?

A: Not as simple.

Q: What would make my statement more accurate?

A: Call it amalgamation.
Amalgamation, the merging of one into the other.

The C's also mentioned just below in the same session:

A: Amalgamation, we did not say "conquest."

From December 2012 Session, there is this exchange (again the context is different, although there is the point being made):

A: In case you forgot, we once explained to you about the symbolic nature of communications between densities. Also, in case you have forgotten your own words: Who needs aliens when you have psychopaths? And how many clues have you been given? The bottom line is that you have already been invaded!

Q: (Perceval) Alien zombies... (L) Aliens are hyperdimensional, so they don't really... (Andromeda) Invade... (L) They've invaded! (Perceval) Through their proxies, the psychopaths. (Perceval) When they talked in 1994 about an invasion, they really were talking about the takeover or imposition of psychopathic ideas. (L) So basically 9/11 was kind of like the invasion?

A: Indeed, and even using supersecret tech.

In this sit down interview Bishop Schneider speaks to us about his perspective on the Covid-19 lockdowns and what they represent for our future...

Good interview (IMO) - "It's very close to a society of slaves..."

Back
Top Bottom