Asking for help...to whom?

mabar

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Since reading the Cassiopeae material, Sings of the Times, Kybalion and other books, references etc...I think Im lost ...in many things actually, but the point here is that ... asking for help to whom, spirituality speaking? ... "I was rised Catholic" I read this somewhere and right now it fits me quite well, I have been trying to identify myself without naming the religion part, I was never good at prying ...I do not know how to ask for help, and I am not sure, or not know to whom I need to adress my petition (??) ... It really gets confusing ...

There is a difference between praying and asking, isnt it? There was a time when I was talking with myself about the pray thing, If I pray for make things better around myself, my family, my country I think the things that will come better for me will come worst for others and I kept wondering about that... asking for help could be like obtain tools that could help me in the way, me; opening the path, not the "heavens" or so I think.

Some long time ago I addressed this issue in an article: Angels and Prayer. You might want to have a look at it here:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/angels_prayer_cassiopaeans.htm

Thanks, I have just read it now I think I need to ...contemplate. One of the things that pop in my mind was the instinct, Im learning from a book ho to develop my instincts, I leave it 5 years ago, I was not prepared to do an exercise now with the lessons that I have been having I recently passed it.

Im beginning to understand the about the lessons part. I wont know how to pray if I dont start.

Back
Top Bottom