Astral City (Nasso Lar) a good description of the 5th density ?

Goemon_

The Living Force
exerpts from wikipedia :

°The film is an adaptation of the 1944 book of the same name, said to be dictated by the spirit Andre Luiz

°Detailed drawings of the city "Our Home" as well as the architecture of the buildings, ministries and homes, were created by the medium Heigorina Cunha through her observations made during her alleged travels outside of the body in March 1979, led and guided by the spirit Lucius. These drawings served as inspiration to create the visual architecture of the city, that you can see in the movie. His drawings have been clarified and confirmed by Chico Xavier that this was really the spiritual city of Rio de Janeiro called "Our Home".

Goemon_ said:
exerpts from wikipedia :

°The film is an adaptation of the 1944 book of the same name, said to be dictated by the spirit Andre Luiz

°Detailed drawings of the city "Our Home" as well as the architecture of the buildings, ministries and homes, were created by the medium Heigorina Cunha through her observations made during her alleged travels outside of the body in March 1979, led and guided by the spirit Lucius. These drawings served as inspiration to create the visual architecture of the city, that you can see in the movie. His drawings have been clarified and confirmed by Chico Xavier that this was really the spiritual city of Rio de Janeiro called "Our Home".

That's interesting, the movie trailer reminded me of 'What Dreams May Come'.

Zadius Sky said:
Thanks for sharing about this.

Just looked at the trailer here:

_http://www.solarmovie.eu/watch-astral-city-a-spiritual-journey-2010.html

It "looks" interesting.

I'll see if I can check out the book as well.

I think they say at the end of the movie that there is 14 books write by this medium, always based on informations received from the same "place".

mnmulchi said:
That's interesting, the movie trailer reminded me of 'What Dreams May Come'.

Yeah, definitely. That movie was supposed to have taken place in the couple's "paintings" and you can live in an "imagination" after your death. The impression from the trailer is very similar to this.

Goemon_ said:
I think they say at the end of the movie that there is 14 books write by this medium, always based on informations received from the same "place".

Here's the brief bio of the medium:

_http://www.explorespiritism.com/Biographies/Andre%20Luiz.htm

And, here's the bit about Nasso Lar:

About "Nosso Lar" Andrea Dessen writes,

"André Luiz acts as a reporter on conditions in the spirit world, revealing details of its life, people, places, and organization. He does so through the lens of his reflections on his own after-death experience, and his struggles to make sense of his new reality. In this very personal account, André Luiz reveals his identity as a medical doctor who practiced in southeastern Brazil in the first decades of the twentieth century, and who left the physical body a few years prior to the beginning of World War II. A true skeptic at the time of his demise, he is initially shocked at the discovery that death is nothing more than a doorway to a new and richer life. As time progresses, however, he undergoes inevitable experiences and teachings in the spirit realm which lead him to a better understanding of life's meaning".

I'm still not sure about this being the "good description of the 5th density," because for one thing, 5th density is not exactly conclusive as to what it really is. See this thread for more: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29299.0.html.

I saw the movie.
I dont think its a good description of 5th density.
For one, the place is just like our earth, with towers and cities but all just looks more "clean".
People send letters to people on earth via couriers; there are departments and things like that; and people's appearance is just like ours, regardless of advancement.
If 4th density looks radically different from our existance, 5th, since is further removed from us must look even more different. Something wildly unreconizable I think.

This movie draws heavily from Alan Kardec teachings, since this medium's writings (Andre Luiz), make part of the general teachings of Kardecism.
Assuming that in some point members of higher densities contacted Kardec, and other mediums of the doctrine, maybe the descriptions are consistent because that is all they could say, since the people would not go on and seek more knowledge so they could say more. In other words, they simplified for the audience. Then its just a matter of repeating what is heard like dogma, and no one asks further questions about the nature of "Nosso Lar".

OSIT.

Haven't watched the movie, just the trailer, but seems as good a depiction in film as any other. Interesting to note was the theme that those on the "other side" were told that there would be a big war and many on earth would die and needed help when crossing over. Sounds similar to what was said in the most recent session.

Interesting to note was the theme that those on the "other side" were told that there would be a big war and many on earth would die and needed help when crossing over. Sounds similar to what was said in the most recent session.
One way of interpreting this coincidence is that the script is from WWII. The Wiki has
The film is an adaptation of the 1944 book of the same name, said to be dictated by the spirit Andre Luiz and psychographed by Chico Xavier, Brazil's best-known and respected medium, having channeled more than 400 books.[4] The book is considered a great classic of spiritist literature. Engaging the reader from a first-person narrative, Andre Luiz delivers his impressions of the spirit world he encounters after his death.
A quick look through the book and the use of the word "war" confirms the impression that it is about WWII. For reference, here are some
The voice silenced and again I heard the celestial melody. The impressive tones of that call stirred my very soul. Lysias hastened to my aid with his usual explanations:

"We are listening to 'Residence', an old colony closely connected with the Lower Zones. As you know, it is August, 1939. All the suffering you have gone through lately has left you little time to ponder the grave situation on Earth. But you can see that the Earth's nations are facing the eminent threat of a tremendous war."

"Really?" I asked, awed, "But wasn't there enough bloodshed in the last World War?"
"What devoted workers our brothers of 'Residence' are. However," he added sadly with a pause, "everything will be useless. Soon Earthly humanity will be facing tremendous suffering."
In the first days of September in 1939, the Astral City, like several other spirit colonies connected with American civilization, suffered the impact of the conflicting currents in the world of the incarnate. The Second World War was about to begin, and would be just as disturbing in the spirit spheres as it was destructive on the physical plane. Amongst us, there was considerable talk about the war in perspective. Many of us could hardly disguise our horror at the imminent social upheaval.
One afternoon, a few days after the first bombs had exploded on Polish territory, I was in the Chambers of Rectification with Tobias and Narcisa when an unforgettable clarion was heard for over fifteen minutes. Deep emotion pervaded us all.

“It is a summons from a very high sphere to the services of assistance to the Earth.” Narcisa kindly explained.

“It is the signal that war couldn’t be avoided – it will be waged with terrible consequences to mankind.” Tobias exclaimed, disquieted, “Distance notwithstanding, all psychic life in America had its origin in Europe. We will have a difficult task preserving the New World.”
Translations of 5th density reality to 3rd density, are at best approximation. While one can argue against the theme of the book because of backdating, several ideas are close to what one can find in other materials.

The film is from 2010 and considering the period we are in, the production of the film seems to have been timely.

We have seen this movie 4 times now and had it on during the recent group meetup. It's well made with a good technical depiction of what a 5D city could look like, considering there aren't many qualitative after-life movies out there. Also, we quite liked how they show the journey of the main character, from his suffering to awakening, learning from self-observations, growing via providing service to others, and finally, being able to let go of the 3D attachments. Lots of C's concepts enmeshed in the story line.

It's well made with a good technical depiction of what a 5D city could look like, considering there aren't many qualitative after-life movies out there. Also, we quite liked how they show the journey of the main character, from his suffering to awakening, learning from self-observations, growing via providing service to others, and finally, being able to let go of the 3D attachments. Lots of C's concepts enmeshed in the story line.

Agree with you! We've also watched it a couple of times already, because it does seem to come close to the journey in 5D. Each time we watched it, I've felt inspired and uplifted by the main character's journey.

The life he lived before going to 5D was full of classical mistakes in 3D life: how he treated others less than optimal, the unloving attitude he nurtured, even though he was a practising physician.

The first place he finds himself in is the notorious shadow lands and he stays there quite awhile in his slumber and suffering, until one day, he sincerely calls out for help and is then brought to "Nasso Lar" into a "hospital", where he's being cared for and has time to adjust and understand what's been happening to him. At first, he holds onto his arrogant attitude, his identification as an "important doctor", but, as time passes, he comes to understand more and more, has insights about his last life and mistakes, undergoes emotional upheavals, and: he is learning and progressing, and making amends.
Until he becomes the one who is dictating to the earthly medium Andre Luiz.

Andre Luiz' books are also highly recommendable; we've read a couple of them already. Even though they contain some religious gloss, they describe in interesting detail the type of work and the type of help we're doing for 3D when we're in 5D - while the helped are most often completely oblivious to having received assistance at all.

All in all, Andre Luiz' books had a couple of pronounced emotional effects on both my husband and me, because everything revolves around why we're incarnating, what lessons we have chosen to work on, and the cases being described are somewhat similar to the setting of the romance novels: it's easy to identify with a lot of the characters and somehow learn lessons by proxy, and have insights that go much deeper than just the intellectual level.

I watched this movie and thought it was very beautiful. The themes, dynamics ( suffering in lower/dark spheres, organized in spheres, unprepared fear for light even when offered, Instant response to repentance and asking for help, some family members can be in higher spheres, healing etc.) are very similar to Reverend G. Vale Owens "The Life beyond the veil" series books . The movie represented it very well without too much dramatics.

Only one minor thing that deviated from our understanding is that of Jesus's non-existence. May be at that level, it doesn't matter I guess whether it is a composite character or individual. It's what the people does with the character.

I watched it yesterday and quite liked it.

Only one minor thing that deviated from our understanding is that of Jesus's non-existence. May be at that level, it doesn't matter I guess whether it is a composite character or individual. It's what the people does with the character.
From what I read in other similar channeled books, it's quite normal. People's beliefs don't change at all when they go to 5D and if there is no impetus to change them, they will remain as they are - including on the group level.

Back
Top Bottom