Awesome Canadian Pickles!

RGG

Jedi Master
If like me, you are suffering from indigestion due the recent Canadian false flag and subsequent nauseating media/government spin that has been force fed to all of us, then I recommend this delicious antidote; Tymek's pickles are lacto- fermented with live cultures and are incredible addictive - I had to eat 2 while I tried to take a photo of the jar (can't manage to include photo from iPad though???) and my husband and I were literally fighting over who got to drink the last of the brine- not even kidding. They have a lovely balance of salt, garlic, spices and fizziness that let's you know they're the real deal. They also have NO SUGAR. I think these tasty morsels and the brine I was sipping kept me from having any keto flu symptoms when I started on the diet actually. These pickles must be bought from and stored in a fridge in order to keep the cultures live.

Those in the Mississauga area get the best deal at 3.50$ for a 1L jar- incredible for a superior product like this! If I lived there I would be making regular pilgrimages no question.
Here is the address:

9 Advance Rd.
Toronto ON
M8Z 2S6
(416) 234-1943

Those in the Edmonton area can go to the Polish Food and Gift Center to purchase them at a cost of 4.99$. A word of caution about this location though- by Canadian cleanliness standards, it is a total disaster. I literally had step over a dead mouse in one of the aisles and when I told the cashier about it he wasn't properly horrified or really motivated to do anything about it :O. Anyway the pickles were properly refrigerated which is all I cared about and I left as quickly as possible. If I can find somewhere else here to buy them I will just to avoid that place.

The Lady I spoke to at the Mississauga location indicated that they sell them at most major cities in Canada so check out there website here:

_Tymekspickles.com ( website is pretty rudimentary so it might be best to call for a retailer near you. Expect a thick polish accent :))

Definitely worth the effort of hunting these down. Delicious!!!!

Back
Top Bottom