Awful dream

Phill4

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Hi all,
I wanted to share a dream last night, i've been having a hard time having what i call 'honest' dreams, been experiencing lots of tension and emotional stress, i mean honest dream a real dream where your mind floats and navigates a story unlike the ones i get regulary which are bland and a repetition of the previous day.

Last night i endured a pretty awful nightmare, horrible insects, a doomed house that was collapsing because it was cursed, flying demonic creatures, sinckholes, chase, panic, death and teleporting, i was warning the family in it, in the dream it was people ive never seen, the i realized they werent my real damily.

It is confusing, but the vividness and the terror of having to fight huge morphing insects, demons, and several situations of betryal and nasty stuff all together, struggless.

At one point in the dream my mind figued the fact it was a no win situation, it was like walking from one nightmare into another, with even less hope each time. Like if god was testing my hope.
In the dream i was trying to solve all these problems but as we moved forward the situation was just not getting any better. I was able to rest but the ideas of never ending struggle towards all kinds of enemies was just too much.

My feelings were not of victory, even though i survived and squashed insects and beat beasts up and killed demons, plus the cursed house and town, but rather a sensation that someone was forcing a world pf panic all around me. There were very strong negative energies surrounding this one dream. I even tried to fall back to sleep like if i was chasing something else or to check on the people that were with me.

I wanted to post it. It was very intense. Sadly i forgot many things throught the day, and my current state od evaluation of my situation is not yet concluded to form a coherent post. Some of the things i have been working on myself and discovered may be useful for many people but i can't dare to write on it yet. Till i figure it out completely.

Thanks for reading.
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Felipe4 said:
Some of the things i have been working on myself and discovered may be useful for many people but i can't dare to write on it yet. Till i figure it out completely.

Thanks for reading.

Maybe that dream was your subconscious mind trying to understand and fight all" those things and daemons" inside yourself that are you not dare to post about. All that things that you find out and discovered for yourself are to scary for you so your subconscious mind is processing them in a form of the dream that you described.

Maybe a posting and networking about your discoveries will help you to understand them more clearly and from different perspective then your, and it may actually help you to understand and to learn about your machine more efficiently
 

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
What an awful nightmare you had. But I think nightmares appear because they have something to tell us, and when you have a nightmare you remember almost everything in your dream. There is a lot of information about dreams in the forum, like this threat, on how to interpret dreams. But there is also a huge more information at the beginning of the section of the dream section.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25410.0.html

Sometimes our dreams are inspired by what we are reading or seeing during day. But I think nightmares are a "message" about ourselves, what we are that we don't want to see or accept, our fears, insecurities. It is like nightmare is a space where some truth appears, without censorship. This is very interesting. Our shadow that talks to us, we like it or not. That's why personally I am always grateful of my nightmares even if they are sometimes too much to be in them. But maybe I am wrong!

Thanks for sharing your nightmare.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
I had two nightmares last night about thugs killing people and then a serial killer taking people one by one. This was two separate dreams and I woke up after the first one and then, when I went back to sleep, had the second one! I so rarely have dreams of this sort that it was strange that I would have two in a row like that. But, having said that, I should point out that several of us here in the house had bad dreams (not as bad as these, but unpleasant) on the night before the Orlando shooting incident. We wondered if it was some beaming activity that was being picked up and unpacked in our heads based on our own worries/fears. So, I wonder about the dreams last night. I should add that there was some awareness in my mind that behind these activities in my dream were the machinations of aliens of some sort though they never actually appeared in the dreams.
 

whitecoast

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
FWIW, I had a bad dream also, though much less intense than those experienced by Laura and Felipe. I was on a popular hippie beach by the forest and I got in a fight with some beach goers for their stealing my wallet and some personal effects. I was being abstractly scored on how good a resident of the beach I was being. I lamented the lack of law enforcement going on at the beach. Later on a friend remarked how well I got on with the actual natives of the beach.

It makes me wonder about what I saw in the news recently about police in France being too tired to police the protests and other things effectively. :/

Edit: just adding that I also dreamt earlier this week about getting into fights with one or more people who have stolen something of mine. Once in a crowd, once at my workplace, and now a beach.
 

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
I should point out that several of us here in the house had bad dreams (not as bad as these, but unpleasant) on the night before the Orlando shooting incident. We wondered if it was some beaming activity that was being picked up and unpacked in our heads based on our own worries/fears. So, I wonder about the dreams last night. I should add that there was some awareness in my mind that behind these activities in my dream were the machinations of aliens of some sort though they never actually appeared in the dreams.

Well, apparently this Thursday (23rd of June) there was the following strange incident in Germany, so who know if there isn't some beaming going on right now!

A masked gunman stormed a German cinema Thursday afternoon, taking hostages before he was killed by police, officials said.

The rifle-wielding man entered the cinema in Viernheim, near Frankfurt in western Germany, shortly before 3 p.m. local time, Hesse Interior Minister Peter Beuth said.

Police received reports of four shots fired.

German public TV initially said 25 people were injured, but it wasn't clear if they were shot or hurt in other ways.

After the ordeal ended, a Viernheim police spokesman told CNN that no one was injured by gunfire aside from the attacker.

The U.S. Embassy in Germany said officials are looking into the possibility that tear gas might have caused some of the injuries, spokeswoman Jackie McKennan said.

At one point, the assailant took hostages, but it's unclear why.[...]

"This is something very unusual for our town.
I've never seen anything like that. I never want to see anything like that again."[...]

The motive for Thursday's attack remains unclear, but German police said there's no indication the incident was terror-related.

Prior to the attack, police had repeatedly warned that Germany could be targeted by ISIS.

Germany absorbed more than 1 million refugees last year, and there have been concerns about the possibility of ISIS cells in the country.
"There were hostages in the vicinity of the individual. It was at this point that he was fatally shot by special forces," Beuth said. "I have no knowledge that anyone else was harmed."
 

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
I had a nightmare a couple of week ago where people were shot in a public place (bus station) and I was shot too, to discover (after I left the body to avoid pain - it's a dream, you're allowed to do it) that I was a black man.

Last night I woke up four times with the awareness that I was experiencing a continuous dream, continuing it where it was interrupted at each time but now I can't remember it surprisingly.
 

duyunne

Jedi Council Member
Your dream reminds me of a climax from a supernatural thriller.

It seems to reflect the madness of the world around us in some way. The different creatures embodying facets of the complex web of attack our species have been enduring.

The lack of catharsis from winning the battles you've had with the various creatures is chilling as well. This suggests that there are unresolved unseen conflicts.

My dreams as of late have been whimsical to empowering. My wife however has been having nightmares too but we suspect it's from the Ed and Lorraine Warren books she's been reading lately.

It's odd timing as I've been anticipating getting crystals here. I've longed to get crystals since I read on their properties years ago but just never had the time to determine which I should get and from whom. Now that she's been reading the Warren material she's leery on their arrival!

I assured her we're in good company. She's more than aware of the sensationalism that surrounds their work and has even stopped reading in an effort to stop the bad vibes.

It feels like we're collectively intertwined in a crescendo and our ability to network these dreams and events in our lives is creating a sort of life raft for when we crash back down again, so I appreciate everyone's willingness to tell their stories and recount these events.

Thank you all!
 

Gaby

SuperModerator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
The night of the Orlando Shooting, I had a dream about some sort of trafficking going on in an old house, it was very dark. I always get discouraged when I have dreams like that. When I woke up and heard about the shootings, I thought that it was related to that.

On the 23rd, I dreamed with some sort of spaceship and a deformed fish. The general feeling was that it was related with some sort of interference.

Other dreams seemed to be more personal. The above ones seemed to be more related with the "general atmosphere".
 

Ariadna

Jedi Master
In recent days I've had bizarre dreams but I cannot remember them well. I just remember feeling that I could understand the message. I think it's a reflection of the effort I am making in a personal and internal level to integrate things.
On other occasions I've had some dreams that could be considered a warning of what was to come in my personal future, I think like a way to prepare me for the shock. I dreamed sometimes with unknown information on specific facts, and that proved to be true in real life. Similarly dreams can warn of what can happen in the outside world, in a more or less symbolic way.
When whole issue of the crystals started, I thought that maybe the C's were sending personalized help for us because the things can become more complicated in a near future. Either as a result of the word state, the wave or some machinations to another level as Laura says in her post. Protective crystal, crystal healing, crystal for dreams ...all that seems to say that the C's want to help us become more aware, less vulnerable and more prepared.
 

monotonic

The Living Force
I've have a few freaky dreams, but I don't think they coincided with the recent attacks, except maybe the June 23rd one. Around that time I had a dream that was permeated with a cynical, morose atmosphere and the feeling that death was common and unremarkable. It showed a fatal zero gravity accident as though it was a comedy. I woke up with the worst feelings I have had in a while. I had the suspicion that this was some sort of beaming, because that night I had fallen asleep with the moonlight hitting me or close to me, and when I woke up the color and feeling of the moonlight mirrored exactly the hopelessness and moroseness that I had felt in my dream.

This continued on a common theme. Several weeks ago I had a graphic dream of a psychopathic man who was gleefully cutting apart cats.

Months before that I had a dream about some sort of self-mutilation concert where performers... mutilated themselves. What surprised me recently is that this dream was eerily similar to the Gotthard base tunnel opening ceremony. The blue light, the dark room, the drums, the orange uniforms and even the expressions on the performers were nearly the same.
 

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
When I got my crystals my dreams disappeared for a few days. Then they started to emerge but they were simple and bizarre. Over time they were gradually becoming more complex but they were still bizarre. Last night I had a very intense bizarre nightmare.

I used to have bad dreams before but they stopped once I started taking iodine. But now they seem to be back since I got crystals.

Laura said:
I had two nightmares last night about thugs killing people and then a serial killer taking people one by one. This was two separate dreams and I woke up after the first one and then, when I went back to sleep, had the second one! I so rarely have dreams of this sort that it was strange that I would have two in a row like that. But, having said that, I should point out that several of us here in the house had bad dreams (not as bad as these, but unpleasant) on the night before the Orlando shooting incident. We wondered if it was some beaming activity that was being picked up and unpacked in our heads based on our own worries/fears. So, I wonder about the dreams last night. I should add that there was some awareness in my mind that behind these activities in my dream were the machinations of aliens of some sort though they never actually appeared in the dreams.

If the crystals can do a "mind melding" perhaps you can now feel the attacks on other members of our group.
 

Yas

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Interesting! I also had more than usual upsetting dreams lately, and on the 23rd I had a bad dream involving a murderer and a friend that betrayed me by siding with the murderer and I kind of had to pretend I was on his side in order to give myself some space to think of a strategy to get away (I was in foreign country and couldn't just go home).

Besides that, Felipe, your dream reminds of a dream I had once, where a vampire was chasing me and, no matter what I did to fight it, it became each time worse and worse. After repeated efforts and realizing that my efforts made it each time more evil, I stopped fighting against it and invited it to seat on a couch. Then I realized it wasn't so evil if I wasn't fighting it.

For me, it was a clear message of my own vampire inside and that by fighting so hard to bury it deep I was actually making it stronger, so I had to stop the fight and place it where I could see it (face it). It was some time ago already and I can say that many things changed after that dream (through a long process which involved sharing here on the forum...). So I think that even if there might be some "beaming" activity going on that influenced our dreams lately, what Konstantin said here could be worth considering:

Konstantin said:
Maybe that dream was your subconscious mind trying to understand and fight all" those things and daemons" inside yourself that are you not dare to post about. All that things that you find out and discovered for yourself are to scary for you so your subconscious mind is processing them in a form of the dream that you described.

Maybe a posting and networking about your discoveries will help you to understand them more clearly and from different perspective then your, and it may actually help you to understand and to learn about your machine more efficiently
 

Jenn

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Konstantin said:
Felipe4 said:
Some of the things i have been working on myself and discovered may be useful for many people but i can't dare to write on it yet. Till i figure it out completely.

Thanks for reading.

Maybe that dream was your subconscious mind trying to understand and fight all" those things and daemons" inside yourself that are you not dare to post about. All that things that you find out and discovered for yourself are to scary for you so your subconscious mind is processing them in a form of the dream that you described.

Maybe a posting and networking about your discoveries will help you to understand them more clearly and from different perspective then your, and it may actually help you to understand and to learn about your machine more efficiently

Hi Felipe, I would second the advice that Konstantin gave and just add that by explaining what's going on for you right now it gives context to the dreams and the network could help see things that maybe you can't see and help you to figure out those things more objectively. I know this is something I struggle with too- opening up on here about my own issues but on the occasions I have it has been really beneficial.

To add I also had strange and stressful dreams last night, one where a young girl was locked out and freezing so I bought her in and looked after her, she then turned kind of evil and I was worried she would use it against me and get me in trouble.
The other was with some other forum members on a cliff /mountain range and suddenly all these animals were running and jumping off the cliff, we realised something was wrong and then suddenly saw a huge wave coming over the mountain, I was barefoot and afraid that I would cut my feet but ran and ran, I woke up after this. I think mine was more in relation to something I'm currently thinking about- vulnerability and how I perceive myself and others as vulnerable which seems to hold me back, although I could be wrong.
 

Konstantin

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Few days after Orlando Shooting i have nightmare and i posted about that here
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42019.0.html

I dont know , but as other have noticed maybe all those nightmares have some connection. :huh:
 
Top Bottom