AZ Maricopa Election Nonsense

sbeaudry

Jedi Council Member

PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Election Day is in full swing in Arizona and across the country. As thousands made their way to the polls, it didn’t take long for reports of voting issues to circulate on social media.

The Maricopa County Elections Department initially reported that about 10% of polling sites, roughly 20 locations were having issues with the tabulators. In an emergency news conference held Tuesday morning, those figures were later updated to approximately 20%, or about 40 vote center locations. However, affected voters can place their ballots into a secure ballot box that will later be counted.

In a tweet, Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer confirmed that multiple locations were having issues, but over 23,000 people had already successfully voted as of 7:30 a.m. Arizona’s Family has confirmed from election officials that troubleshooters are already working to fix the issue.

ELECTION DAY ISSUES? How to report voting problems, intimidation incidents in Arizona

“The key for everyone to understand is everyone is still getting to vote. No one is being disenfranchised,” said County Supervisor Bill Gates ...

Two major US counties report voting machine problems​

"State capital regions in Arizona and New Jersey had “technical issues” on midterm election day"

"The county is reportedly “working with Dominion” to resolve the issue."

“a software issue with the voting machines.”

"Arizona GOP chair Kelli Ward said it was “ridiculous” that so many polling locations were affected. The “technical issue” was disproportionately affecting Republican voters, according to official data coming out of Arizona. Maricopa numbers showed a 4:1 ratio of Republicans to Democrats who chose to vote in person on Election Day, rather than mail in their ballots."

I heard about some of these issues today, and I remember reading a few days ago that "results won't be available for days afterwards" and that immediately made my ears prick.

I may or may not be wrong here, but it is to be expected that after the election efforts made in 2020, and the entire apparatus and efforts made to maintain the lie of a democrat victory, this mid term would need to be just as difficult to camouflage.

What I mean is, if people were really so inclined to vote for Biden, then it would stand to reason that midterms would see his party remain in power, but a part of me thinks that they know that this is not the case, and as such instead of admitting defeat, in order to maintain their lie, they have to mess with these elections as well.

I expect a lot of protests and stories to come out of this election, and throw the country further into chaos, specially if things continue in the downward spiral economically.

Two major US counties report voting machine problems.
Voting machines down.
Voted in a small town in New England at 6 am. The polls had just opened but the voting machines had already malfunctioned (what are the odds?) and had to be shut down. We were told to put paper ballots in a black box. Voter happiness and confidence in the system was not apparent.

I heard about some of these issues today, and I remember reading a few days ago that "results won't be available for days afterwards" and that immediately made my ears prick.

I may or may not be wrong here, but it is to be expected that after the election efforts made in 2020, and the entire apparatus and efforts made to maintain the lie of a democrat victory, this mid term would need to be just as difficult to camouflage.

What I mean is, if people were really so inclined to vote for Biden, then it would stand to reason that midterms would see his party remain in power, but a part of me thinks that they know that this is not the case, and as such instead of admitting defeat, in order to maintain their lie, they have to mess with these elections as well.

I expect a lot of protests and stories to come out of this election, and throw the country further into chaos, specially if things continue in the downward spiral economically.
I have an impression, at least, that the PTB's 'lies are getting ripe', something else is in the air too. Lots of protests, but people need to adopt more active forms of protest, non-participation would be a very active mode, as people will need to seek alternatives to 'the system'.

The statistical irregularities are clear. I live in Oregon. For Governor we had the obligatory arrogant, dyke democrat versus a republican with a third candidate who sucked votes from the republican and threw the election to Teeny Kotex. (Tina Kotec). The odd thing was that the third candidate got a consistent 8-9% in every single county no matter what. Even as the percentages shifted wildly between Kotec and Drazan, (since Oregon is highly polarized) the third woman stayed almost constant. Soooper fishy. Her percentages should have also fluxed with the same ratio to the republican. They didn’t. Drazan got from 39 to 82% in some counties. That’s radical. But Johnson stayed at 8-9 % no matter what. Fake.

The other oddity is the HUGE margins in many of the elections. Normally 55-45% is a good butt kicking. The most lopsided presidential election was 57-43. (Ike v Adlai). But in some red states the margins were gigantic. So my theory is that the elections which were lost causes for the Democrats were not tampered with. But marginal states were manipulated and in some cases that went over the top such as Arizona. (Really? The land of Barry Goldwater voting blue for both Governor and senate?)

That brings up another point: “the narrative”. The PTB have done a good job coordinating the results with their semi-believable narrative. “Oh, it’s all those California immigrants that changed Arizona”. But no mention that they left for a reason: to escape the insanity that is California. So this narrative is both a lie and creates divisions within the body politic and society. Perfect.

The other part of the narrative, of course, is to bolster “the Trump right wing is too extreme for Americans”. Omg, the smugness of the NPR announcers was palpable. I think they knew from the get go that the fix was in.

I came across an article today in which Maria Zajarova nailed the situation in the US:

The US congressional midterm elections show that the United States is "severely divided" and the population distrusts the election results, Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said.

On November 8, Americans went to the polls to renew both houses of Congress, currently under Democratic Party control.
"The vote in the midterm elections in Congress confirmed what has been obvious for a long time: the US is divided, seriously divided," Zakharova told reporters.

According to the spokeswoman, an outdated US electoral system does not guarantee the legitimacy of the electoral process, voters do not trust election results and consider them rigged, especially, given the experience of the 2020 US presidential elections, which were associated with numerous "scandalous stories."

"The current struggle for control of the legislative branch is another manifestation of a deep civil conflict and violation of all democratic procedures in the run-up to the battle for the White House in 2024," the diplomat added.

According to a recent poll by Sabato's Crystal Ball, the Republicans will win in the elections with 237 of the 435 seats in the House of Representatives, the Senate would also pass to Republican control with 51 seats out of the total of 100.

I think she points it out rather clearly, the US is deeply divided, and this is on purpose, it's a lot easier to control a populace that is divided than one that sees their commonalties. However, in their efforts to divide and conquer, they have shown their hands, where now it is impossible, or almost impossible, to find anyone that trusts the results of the elections if they go against their wishes.

What I mean is that, they have rigged the election in such a transparent way that now they can't be trusted, right after spending years claiming that the election had been stolen. So, ironically, their move to remain in power was to call into question the very structure of power that they held, and I think that their desperate attempts at holding on to control, are a show of how perceivable the distrust in that structure is within the population.

I have an impression, at least, that the PTB's 'lies are getting ripe', something else is in the air too. Lots of protests, but people need to adopt more active forms of protest, non-participation would be a very active mode, as people will need to seek alternatives to 'the system'.
Nonparticipation is a trap that people felt for in Venezuela. People should go out and vote no matter what. otherwise, we do not have the moral to protest.

Nonparticipation is a trap that people felt for in Venezuela. People should go out and vote no matter what. otherwise, we do not have the moral to protest.
That's an interesting notion to discuss, on the one hand I agree with you that participation is the best way to show our discontent in any given issue, apathy will simply allow things to continue as they have. However, I also see the pointlessness of it when the system is so rigged, or when the options that are provided are so controlled and ultimately hold no power to change the policy when it really matters.

So, I am of two minds in this issue and I can see both points here.

That's an interesting notion to discuss, on the one hand I agree with you that participation is the best way to show our discontent in any given issue, apathy will simply allow things to continue as they have. However, I also see the pointlessness of it when the system is so rigged, or when the options that are provided are so controlled and ultimately hold no power to change the policy when it really matters.

So, I am of two minds in this issue and I can see both points here.
As the voting is manipulated, only a massive abstention from the vote would show the discomfort.

However, just like covid, there will be fifty percent of people who will do the "right" thing and vote, so the "system" will get what it wants.

And since the vote will be what "they" want, I think there is no need to vote.

As the voting is manipulated, only a massive abstention from the vote would show the discomfort.

However, just like covid, there will be fifty percent of people who will do the "right" thing and vote, so the "system" will get what it wants.

And since the vote will be what "they" want, I think there is no need to vote.
Yes, I see what you're saying... and it does ultimately come down to the individual I suppose, although that conversation extends into the philosophical and probably beyond the scope of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom