B.C. woman awakes to a hole in her roof and a space rock on her pillow. October 4, 2021

Debra

Dagobah Resident
Cosmic wake up calls seem to be increasing.
Of course this happens to a complete “Normie” I mean, geez, just look what she says in the interview:

“As for Hamilton, she has no plans to take up astrology or stargazing after her encounter.
“That’s enough for a lifetime, I think,” she said.”
“I’m just totally amazed over the fact that it is a star that came out of the sky, It’s maybe billions of years old,” said Hamilton.”

Lol, yeah, wishful thinking lady, you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!
Then there this:
“As for the damage to her home, Hamilton says that her insurance company will be doing a walk-through to see if roof holes cause by space debris are covered. Evidently, the company has never had a claim filed quite like this before.”

Possible foreshadowing in Introducing Home Insurance policies newest claim refusal clause? Classifying all “Incoming!” As the newest addition to the “Acts of “God” list perhaps?

B.C. woman awakes to a hole in her roof and a space rock on her pillow
Golden resident concludes that a meteor spotted in the area that night just missed her head

1633881708154.jpeg
“On Oct. 4, many were treated to the sight of a fireball lighting up the night sky, with images of a meteor sailing above Lake Louise striking awe.

Longtime Golden resident Ruth Hamilton, however, was fast asleep.

Or at least she was until she was roughly awoken by the sound of a crash through her ceiling and the sensation of debris on her face.”
[…]

I wonder if it was a part of this batch?
POSSIBLE ANTARCTIC METEOR OUTBURST:

The newly-discovered Arid meteor shower (described below) may have just produced an outburst over Antarctica. The University of Colorado Boulder operates a shortwave meteor radar at McMurdo Sound, and it detected a significant peak in meteor activity around 2300 UT on Oct. 6th. That matches the time Earth was expected to encounter a stream of debris from parent comet 15P/Finlay.

A NEW METEOR SHOWER: For thousands of years, Comet 15P/Finlay has been dive-bombing Earth's orbit, leaving trails of dust on our planet's doorstep, yet, strangely, there has never been a meteor shower. Until now. On Sept. 27th, Earth hit a stream of debris from Comet Finlay, and a meteor shower was born

SpaceWeather.com -- News and information about meteor showers, solar flares, auroras, and near-Earth asteroids

Back
Top Bottom