Baldness, losing hair?

EGVG

Dagobah Resident
Hello every one, I have an incredible recipe for stop, YES, stop hair loss. Hair loss can be caused by your gens, hormones, bad eating habits, wheat flour you know eating to much bread, or eating to much bad fat!! Not sleepling well can be a reason to, and of course, not getting enough protein.
This recipe has 3 variations: For really greasy scalp. For normal scalp and for Dry. :cool: OH! by the way, its not for eating its a hair tonic. :lol:

First for greasy: You'll need fresh rosemary 1 1/2 units, Aloe Vera 1/2 unit , fresh nettle(make sure that is good quality)1/3,fresh ginger1/6, one litter of 70% alcohol, acid lemon or a tomato (one).
First you get a glass bottle, with enough space for all ingredients (2 litters approx), clean it very well and make sure that has a top.
Then you'll need a big tray, filled with water where you'll clean all the hard ingredients. Make sure to drain all the yellow stuff from the aloe Vera a day before, cutting the base and putting it in vertical, so that it can droop. When handling the aloe, be carefull coz it has spines, with a knife remove the spines and skin, just like flaying a fish. Then save it on a side. The rosemary needs no special treatment. Be very carefull with nettle, I recommend using rubber gloves while handling it. Clean very well your fresh ginger, make sure it has no dirt, and then slice it. The tomato or lemon, just need to be cut in half.
Put all ingredients in the bottle and then poor the alcohol and close the bottle very well, let it rest for a week. Then strain very well.
You will get a greenish brownish color Tonic, that you'll use every day after shower, and after sleeping or when you have the time. Its not dull or sticky. It mostly smells like rosemary.

For normal scalp, you only add to the equation 1/2 chopped almonds or Sacha inchi nuts. :)

Know for dry scalp or hair (or aging), you will need dry rosemary 1 unit , Aloe Vera 1/3, fresh Ginger1/4, 1 liter of olive oil or Sacha Inchi oil or almond oil(make sure that is completely natural oil) You can also use Jojoba oil, that I would recommend if your scalp Is greasy but your hair is fine or normal. The process is the same you put it all in a bottle and let it rest for 2 weeks. Then you strain very well and in the jar that you are going to save this oil, put some fresh rosemary. Use it just one time a day.

Let me know if you like it. Or if you have any questions, you can use some plantain also for sensitive scalps. ;)
For ultra sensitive scalps or allergic to alcohol, you will need to boil the ingredients every day and use it for rinse the shampoo. (Just the rosemary, ginger and nettle) Its demanding but it works. And make sure to use a gentle shampoo and don't over do it with the conditioner.

EDU :)

Hi EGVG, it would be nice if you could you provide some scientific details of how this stuff is supposed to work?

Aragorn said:
Hi EGVG, it would be nice if you could you provide some scientific details of how this stuff is supposed to work?

OK, I'll do my best effort. But I'm not a Biologist or nothing, its and old recipe that was given to me by my grandmother, It has worked on me, my grandmother, an uncle and I given this recipe to friends, and the have been really pleased with the results.

EDU

"Rosemary For Hair

This magnificent herb is widely respected for its value as a hair and beauty aide. Rosemary can also be used in the bath, on the face and as a body or scalp massage.

Believed to stimulate hair follicles and hair growth, rosemary is generally believed to slow down or even permanently hold off premature hair loss and gray hair.

Rosemary oils and concoctions will soothe and condition dry, flaky scalps. When applied in a concentrated form to the roots and scalp, rosemary is helpful in clearing many cases of dandruff. Rosemary also mixes well with tea tree and basil for stubborn scalp problems."

www.stopnowhairloss.com/2008/03/26/how-rosemary-can-help-your-hair-grow

"Nettle For Hair Growth

It's considered to be a very beneficial herb that could be used to nourish hair, encouraging natural growth. In reality the herb is very rich in Vitamin A and C. It also provides an excellent source of calcium and iron.

Over the years since I have been studying hair, I have found many references to the fact that nettle can successfully be used to stimulate hair roots and help with hair growth challenges.

Stinging nettle formulas are made from the roots and the leaves of the plant.

Nettle can be used both internally or externally. It can be taken as a tea, as a tincture made from the roots or the fresh herb can be added to salads or other appropriate foods. Stinging nettle can be purchased at most large health food stores or at herbal supply shops. It can be purchased in capsule form, in prepackaged tea bags and as part of loose teas.

Some herbalists and natural hair experts suggest that taking 250 meg of Nettle three times a day in a capsule with meals will definitely help to stimulate hair root growth. Nettle can also be used externally in hair tonics or rinses.( I would not take capsules) :)

Aloe Vera plant

Aloe vera, a semitropical plant belongs to the lily family and it look similar to cactus plant. It has many species grown in different dry regions of the world and a specific species known as aloe barbadensis miller is used for medical and cosmetic applications. It is being used since 2000 years for cosmetic and medical applications.
It is one of the plants that contain many nutrients including amino acids, minerals, enzymes, vitamins, saccharine, anthraquinone, lignin, sterols and many more. It is used for various applications and it is one of the common first aid plants in many homes. It is now scientifically established that it contains more than 75 nutrients. It is one of the most preferred ingredients in many pharmaceutical and cosmetic products. It is one of the homemade remedies for many minor ailments.

Aloe Vera for Alopecia

Recently some research has been carried out on aloe vera for its ability to fight hair loss. If right combinations of natural and herbal extracts are added in the aloe vera , it is one of the good options to treat androgenetic alopecia. Further it is well established now that it has anti-inflammatory properties and those properties help to regenerate hair on scalp.

Most of the commercial product available in the market including aloe vera shampoo bar, liquid or gel are USDA (United State Department of Agriculture) certified. The aloe vera hair shampoo and conditioners are very soft, easy to use and do not have any side effect. The aloe vera products for hair should be regularly used for long duration.
Ginger works to increase scalp circulation. When blood flows to the scalp, it stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. The fatty acids in the root are great for thin hair. Use this recipe for hair loss, thinning hair or growing out a bad hair cut.
Ginger has antiseptic properties that work to get rid of dandruff. Use this recipe three times a week until you're dandruff-free."
More information here!: www.hairboutique.com www.endhairlossnaturally.com www.hairloss.com www.hairlosstalk.com
I found the information on the web, it provides some scientific details of the main ingredients

Tomatoes and Lemmons are great antioxidants, that also control the greasiness off the scalp and helps you preserve better your hair tonic.

EDU :)

Hi,

I have had alopecia in my left eyebrow for many years...its like a gap of baldness in my eyebrow and throws off the symmmetry. A dermatologist said it was alopecia and I had a few cortizone injections but it didn't do anything. Will this procedure work for eyebrows too or have you only tested it on scalp?

I'm just wondering, from a health perspective - Is the male pattern baldness really that bad of a thing? I can understand that whether one is male or female, losing one's hair quickly is probably indication of a serious problem such as adrenal fatigue or hypothyroidism. But there are a lot of men that lose their hair slowly over time and not in any alarming way.

What I'm wondering is hair loss a natural thing for some men, based on genetics? There was this post made awhile back that seems to indicate that there is a genetic basis for male pattern baldness:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10214.0

I've been slowly losing my hair now since I turned 19. At first it was a little frustrating to see, but now I've sort of learned to accept it. But maybe this means that some system in my body has been serious out of whack for a long time now too? I'm not sure. I've suspected I might have some problem with my thyroid recently. My arms and legs tend to get really cold in winter, colder than most people from observation. Also, my blood pressure is typically on the low side, sometimes to the point where it makes me feel dizzy standing up, although this isn't persistent. Both of these problems I've had for as long as I can remember.

From what I've read, the thyroid can be pretty sensitive to toxins. I think I will try doing a heavy metal detox before I go about asking for thyroid hormones or any other hormones. If the heavy metal detox doesn't help, then I might try to find a doctor and ask them about thyroid problems.

Honestly though, the low blood pressure and feelings of coldness bother me more than the hair loss.

MichaelDavid said:
Hi,

I have had alopecia in my left eyebrow for many years...its like a gap of baldness in my eyebrow and throws off the symmmetry. A dermatologist said it was alopecia and I had a few cortizone injections but it didn't do anything. Will this procedure work for eyebrows too or have you only tested it on scalp?

I have only tested it on the scalp. You can use makeup to draw an eyebrow, or go and see a surgeon.

EDU

RyanX said:
I'm just wondering, from a health perspective - Is the male pattern baldness really that bad of a thing? I can understand that whether one is male or female, losing one's hair quickly is probably indication of a serious problem such as adrenal fatigue or hypothyroidism. But there are a lot of men that lose their hair slowly over time and not in any alarming way.

What I'm wondering is hair loss a natural thing for some men, based on genetics? There was this post made awhile back that seems to indicate that there is a genetic basis for male pattern baldness:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10214.0

I've been slowly losing my hair now since I turned 19. At first it was a little frustrating to see, but now I've sort of learned to accept it. But maybe this means that some system in my body has been serious out of whack for a long time now too? I'm not sure. I've suspected I might have some problem with my thyroid recently. My arms and legs tend to get really cold in winter, colder than most people from observation. Also, my blood pressure is typically on the low side, sometimes to the point where it makes me feel dizzy standing up, although this isn't persistent. Both of these problems I've had for as long as I can remember.

From what I've read, the thyroid can be pretty sensitive to toxins. I think I will try doing a heavy metal detox before I go about asking for thyroid hormones or any other hormones. If the heavy metal detox doesn't help, then I might try to find a doctor and ask them about thyroid problems.

Honestly though, the low blood pressure and feelings of coldness bother me more than the hair loss.

I also started losing my hair since I was a teenager. i went to the doctor and told me that my problem was genetic and also hormonal. My doctor also told me that, there are no studies that revealed any kind of health problem directly involved with my kind of hair loss, or alopecia. However, she also said that baldness can be treated trough the scalp and no medication intake was necessary. And of course this is an psychical problem, so in a mayor perspective is not that important.

EDU

RyanX said:
I've been slowly losing my hair now since I turned 19. At first it was a little frustrating to see, but now I've sort of learned to accept it.

I too have been losing my hair since I was 17. I was self conscious at first, and tried various products, and it took a few years to get over the materialistic aspect of it.

RyanX said:
I've suspected I might have some problem with my thyroid recently. My arms and legs tend to get really cold in winter, colder than most people from observation. Also, my blood pressure is typically on the low side, sometimes to the point where it makes me feel dizzy standing up, although this isn't persistent.

Hmm. I get cold in the winter easily too. But I think it might be because I lost a lot of weight last fall from over exercising and then starting the diets after. Even now in the summer when my family likes to crank up the AC, I wear a cap and jacket when it gets too cold :P. I think my blood pressure is normal or less, but I have had those dizzy feelings if I've been sitting at the computer for a while. It seems they are quite rare now though.

EGVG said:
It has been said that abduction may cause hair loss. :mad:

EGVG, it is externally considerate to also add some information or data of some kind that backs up what you're saying.

I think he may be referring to the idea that there is a specific type of radiation exposure involved with certain types of abductions/ufo sightings and this radiation may cause hair loss (or is alleged to have caused hair loss)?

anart said:
I think he may be referring to the idea that there is a specific type of radiation exposure involved with certain types of abductions/ufo sightings and this radiation may cause hair loss (or is alleged to have caused hair loss)?

That of the specific type of radiation didn't cross my mind, but yeah that must be the reason. I heard this from several conferences that Dr. Karla Turner gave when she was alive. And honestly I became angry. :mad:
I mean, there must be a reason why I posted this here, on this forum, I thought that there may be a connection, but I personally don't have any proof. Its just a thought, I apologize for not providing any information and just make a claim.

EDU

Hi EGVG, Have you ever just thought about keeping your head shaved, like bald 24/7. What have found in it is, that i never have to worry about the "appointment" or the time and energy with the hair dresser. Never wounder how the hair cutter is going to able to manage with the limited amount of hair that i did have. No more issues with expense. Which usually ran around $20 to $25 bucks, (back then) with a tip add, at twice mouth. And when i did get a good cut, it lasted maybe the afternoon and then went back too what it looked like before i went in, befor the cut.

As you my scene, i shave my head, and have been doing so scene 95. Now i just invest in the best triple blade face razor's i can find, as to the cheap ones, that will cut your face and scalp every time. And having eliminating the hair issue means that i save time, and money, and that i have never had a bad hair day since then as far grooming goes. No muss no fuss. Just another nickel on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom