Banking insider describes his descent into the pit of the world financial web

JGeropoulas

The Living Force
This video was posted in the PizzaGate thread but I thought it might be good to give it broader exposure. It's excellent documentation of the horrible truth most of us have come to realize: the bankers own the world and will do anything to increase and maintain their death grip. You really have to admire this guy's courage and new vision for his life.
_http://cooperatiedevrijemedia.nl/real-big-money-revelations-by-an-insider-video/

As this "insider",Ronald Bernard, sums up his experience, "I was training to be a psychopath, and I failed...my freezer (for his conscience) malfunctioned."

Irma Schiffers, co-founder De Vrije Media. DVM-TV:
In this time of sudden disclosures and unexpected blatant truths, where ‘news’ is barely distinguishable from ‘fake news’, it takes the utmost courage for an ‘insider’ to come out with the truth based on real facts.

Ronald Bernard, one of the founders of ‘B of Joy’, is one of these courageous people who dared to tell his story in front of (DVM-TV), De Vrije Media’s camera. He unfolds a life story in which he got progressively deeper into the world of the big money, in which he – as he stated himself – had been warned up front that he had to be able to put his conscience in the proverbial freezer, and keep it there at all times.

Eventually this ended in his personal complete breakdown. Ronald does his story candidly and is forthright with his emotions to explain all that had preceded this breaking point. He clarifies the distorted way the world works, in which a small group of elites, numbering between 8000 to 8500 people, who rule the entire world and discloses their ‘religious incentives’ for doing so. “If only people really knew the ins and outs of the matter and realized what is really going on”. When you have seen this interview, you will know. Then automatically the question arises: ‘how are we going to fix this, when we no longer look away, but bundle our powers?’

Ad Broere, economist, co-founder De Vrije Media
‘I’m still here and that is more than many of my former colleagues can say’, says ex-currency trader Ronald Bernard in this outspoken interview. He talks about people who have such a pure hatred for their fellow humans and the very earth itself, which enables them to be capable of destroying and annihilating everything that lives. Ronald discovered this shady world, tempted by the vice called money, by stepping into the financial world and working himself up into the levels of the big flows of money. Which led him to find out what and whom drives these flows of money and also which horrific power is being exerted on the people to control them through these channels. Through his position in this line of work Ronald Bernard got to communicate with these hidden elites. He knows from experience that human life is considered to be worthless trash by this group. Furthermore, he experienced first-hand, how people like him are made susceptible to blackmail and forced to remain silent, by drugging and mind controlling them into committing abominable acts as he explains in the interview. To Ronald, refusing the request to engage in such acts led to a breaking point where he literally ended up physically crashing. After which he found himself in a very dark place, but he managed to recover and survived.Pascal Roussel

Pascal Roussel, a fellow insider of the financial world, wrote in ‘The Divine Trap’, about experiences similar to the ones disclosed by Ronald Bernard in this interview. When Roussel gave a lecture on his book in France, one of the former French presidents was present. Afterwards, this man wrote a letter to Roussel, in which he stated: ‘Everything you write in your book, is based on truth’.

The fact that barely anyone believes this truth, has more to do with the severity of this reality and the successful ‘conspiracy’ labeling introduced by the CIA [_http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-02-23/1967-he-cia-created-phrase-conspiracy-theorists-and-ways-attack-anyone-who-challenge], which makes it very difficult to be taken seriously by mainstream ‘sensible’ people.

Ronald Bernard managed to get out of a world that almost cost him his life and chose humanity and dignity instead. Tirelessly he commits himself to the United People Foundations to which ‘B of Joy’ has connected itself. The mission of B of Joy is in completely in line with this: ‘Our vision has the proper management of all life as a central goal’. Our vision is based upon the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, in which a world of peace and plenty is described. In our mission we make it our goal to promote and develop fair and just financial products and services, that are innovative and solely serve the entirety of society.’

Ronald is a person who has gone through hell, had a near death experience and got a second chance. His one and only purpose is to dedicate himself to bringing about this world of peace and plenty, knowing what needs to be done to achieve this. Therefore, his motto: ‘COOPERATE, because change needs to start at the base of society, with conscious and informed people who choose to work together on a basis of free will and independence towards a world that we will proudly leave to our children.

While watching the interview, I found myself wondering specifically what became of the fellow that taught him how to work in this trade. Was he trying to sneak out of it and retain a little income? The story is disturbing, but none of it surprised me. I'm glad he is telling his story and warning humanity about divide and conquer.

Yeah, it's a good interview... he was from a messed up family, mostly father, to start with... .the ole broken home situation that makes them likely targets for introduction... his conscience already "in the freezer" as he puts it.... until years later as it slowly came out... the 'sacrifices of children'... his breaking point... one final test... You hear about all of this, but it brings it more 'up front and center' to hear it from someone actually there... in the testing...

It's on Youtube as well, if it matters to anyone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
Roland Bernard High Finance Shocking Revelations (Dutch with Subtitles)

Published on Apr 19, 2017

Finance Insider reveals a reality that is as shocking as can be (if no great surprise to increasing numbers of the waking public). This is the MOST convincing testimony I have ever come across.

Looks like the interview will be continued.... probably posted soon as well... sounds like he essentially was given the treatment... waking up, realizing the situation, forced to choose ... especially when the child sacrifice aspect came up.... shamanic picked apart of the bones it reminds me of... then the torture to secure his silence, at least regarding names... near death experience etc... then the time needed to regroup... come back from the grave.. with a message for the community... basic pattern, no? ;)

Key information, must watch. I postponed watching it until now thinking its just the usual stuff. No. Everybody still not watched it needs to hear it firsthand. I think exactly this revelation was Ronald's mission in life to give the audience the necessary push to the final wake up.

Ronald Bernard's account was like a hit with a stone hammer on my heart, sharpening alertness.

Yes, the interview was piercing to the core because he is legit from his talk and background, more so aware because he experienced it and knows the truth, does not have problem with belief like most people.

gdpetti said:
Looks like the interview will be continued.... probably posted soon as well... sounds like he essentially was given the treatment... waking up, realizing the situation, forced to choose ... especially when the child sacrifice aspect came up.... shamanic picked apart of the bones it reminds me of... then the torture to secure his silence, at least regarding names... near death experience etc... then the time needed to regroup... come back from the grave.. with a message for the community... basic pattern, no? ;)

lilies said:
Key information, must watch. I postponed watching it until now thinking its just the usual stuff. No. Everybody still not watched it needs to hear it firsthand. I think exactly this revelation was Ronald's mission in life to give the audience the necessary push to the final wake up.

Ronald Bernard's account was like a hit with a stone hammer on my heart, sharpening alertness.
My thoughts as well.

I thought it was a profound and moving (at times) interview. Bernard comes across as very credible. What was also refreshing is that the interviewer seemed empathetic and just asked him questions and let him tell his story. What I liked best about it was that to me, it felt very much like the journey of someone who started out with a nihilistic viewpoint of life and came full circle, little by little, to being someone who came out of the 'freezer'. I found it very inspiring and look forward to the next one.

This is an incredible interview! I first viewed it through a link in another thread and just discovered this one. I agree with you, truth seeker, a very moving interview. To see a human face that has survived High Finance in this world is illuminating, to hear a human voice speak about the realities that we discuss so much here on the forum from his own experience is incredibly relevant and important.
In my daily life I'm always on the lookout for ways to begin a discussion concerning evil and, as I'm sure some of you have noticed, this is an incredibly difficult thing to do. People see what they want to see. I used this video as a means to open up discussing evil with a mentor of mine - quite a bit older than me and someone I respect when it comes to not only having intelligent discussion but feeling deeply - framing it as a very "nuts and bolts" way of seeing how evil operates and manifests in this world - but no go. No response. Which is another reason I'm grateful this forum is thriving. Thank you! :)

I'm very much looking forward to the 2nd part of the interview and am curious as to whether he gets into the torture that he endured once he decided to leave the circle a little more. I wonder if he consciously remembers the names that they want him to not reveal.

Here's the thread I originally saw the video on...

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,44078.0.html

Thanks again, Turgon.

MaxGash said:
I wonder if he consciously remembers the names that they want him to not reveal.

If I remember correctly, he said during the interview that he signed a contract which said he can't reveal names or personal details, which comes with the job I think. He probably remembers the names I think, but it's best for him if he doesn't mention them (for his safety).

Very interesting! esp the end! Like all his split off parts are wrestling each other. He wants the world to be nicer, but 5% gets stolen by the pyramid. He is almost condescending ("IMF, like you could have read in the paper"), but does not get beyond the corner of the pyramid. He sees the psychopaths making heaven for themselves, but only a couple of them.
He knows about the low percentage of bad guys, that the many more good guys do nothing.
He knows about the dark in himself, how come he does not connect that broader.
Makes me thankfull for Laura and the forum, for helping me with learning and knowledge!
Then the drama, TOPdrama! A one-off, and a very precisely timed one...

Can Won said:
Hi :),
the second part of the interview with Ronald Bernard is available now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0q2VdSx7u4
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but will do so tonight.
When i watched the first part, phew! the emotions he went through in half an hour were heart wrenching :(

This interview was more tame. He discusses the "pyramid" structure of the elites where the BIS (Bank of International Settlements in Basal) is at the very top.

He also discusses the use of fiat money, debt and inflation as a means of control and how it enriches the top of the pyramid.

Interest of debt is the control mechanism. Religions such as Christianity and Islam knew of the danger and so interest was prohibited.

He wishes people would "wake up" to how the financial and economic system works so he has started grassroots type movement to educate people.

He doesn't hear of any politicians talking about getting rid of or reforming the banks except for one he doesn't name. I suspect he is talking about Ron Paul but he no longer holds office.

Two more videos coming in a Q&A format.

Nicolas said:
Can Won said:
Hi :),
the second part of the interview with Ronald Bernard is available now... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0q2VdSx7u4
I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but will do so tonight.
When i watched the first part, phew! the emotions he went through in half an hour were heart wrenching :(

This interview was more tame. He discusses the "pyramid" structure of the elites where the BIS (Bank of International Settlements in Basal) is at the very top.
I think it is a good interview even though what he is saying is not entirely new. It is there in the web for more than a decade under "conspiracy theory" category and now slowly became conspiracy "fact". People can see it and wants a change in the national elections (US and UK etc.). He explained it very clearly and easy understandable way for normal people to digest. It looks his first video attracted 18 million views and subsequent attacks. He says he is trying to figure out solution and optimistic. I think it is good, though I wonder whether PTB will allow him to do it, if it really makes difference. But, in these days of instant communications, any thing is possible, if we see how things has changed during the last 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom