(Barbara Marciniak) The Pleiadians 2016.02.04

neonix

Jedi Council Member
(Barbara Marciniak) The Pleiadians 2016.02.04

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fEf3Iwi97M

Selected, most interesting topics:

10:15 Extraterrestrial overlords are now ready to implement one world government, through politicos that they blackmail, and why do these visiting corporate extraterrestrials want one world government? It's easier to manage, than to have various sundry cultural belief systems and tribes etc.

12:17 Vaccinations will not be forced at you, you'll be begging for them. The people will be begging to be protected because of the psychological warfare that's going to rev up to make everyone completely confused, so you
won't know the difference between illusion and reality. These are some of
the challenges you face.

17:30 The globalists are going to want to create a war one way or another to distract and confuse the people of Earth.

34:38 TV, video games destroying young peoples minds, all of this creates a violent, havoc, can most of the people playing those violent video games are going to have entity possession, that's why the games are there to draw dark entities in and to teach young people to mindlessly kill on the machine.

36:05 You carry trauma, talents and skills, depression, joy from lifetime to lifetime

42:02 There's a big movement to get everyone sick, in fear and dependent on the system that could care less about you

52:14 Trough WiFi, cell phone towers and the vast number of thousands and thousands of satellite. there's a vast amount of signaling going on. There's no place to escape it, and it's making people anxious, angry out of sorts, irritated and they turn these on and off, like weather control. And some areas are bombarded more than that others. This emotional type of manipulation is what's going to be very dangerous because they can control people's behavior and make everyone and go bonkers. And make it appear as if the zombie apocalypse has arrived.

53:21 Lots of people have armed themselves in the last five, eight years, there's so many bullets and guns, it's highly probable that when these mind control situations are turn on, people will not be able to stay in logic and reason.

59:14 You have people among you who are really ET, who take on human body, they are not born into it, they manifest one

01:01:27 As people carry their mobiles around with them, artificial intelligence is developing its strength, by studying people who use mobile phones to see your habits, your patterns so that massive algorithms can be formed, that
eventually will have every contingency in place for human probable behavior
when it comes time when you want to plan how to overthrow and fight artificial intelligence

01:05:22 In a time of more information than ever before, people know less and
less, they can't figure out

01:17:36 Use the power of your imagination to conjure and pictures whatever you want. This is the name of the game, folks. You are in extraordinarily difficult times, the rewards are magnanimous, the key is to use your mind.

Appreciate the run down neonix. As before, i'm not sure she's saying anything new (and because i haven't listened, i can't fully know the context of how she's saying it) but it is interesting to know what she's saying, since at some point there may be something of real interest. So thank you for taking the time :)

Yeah, no disrespect and thanks for sharing, but most of this seems like common knowledge. I have some issues personally with the extraterrestrial overlords and the power of the imagination stuff, but the rest is kind of, well, obvious.

Jonathan said:
Yeah, no disrespect and thanks for sharing, but most of this seems like common knowledge. I have some issues personally with the extraterrestrial overlords and the power of the imagination stuff, but the rest is kind of, well, obvious.

Laura describe this technique in this video:
_https://youtu.be/EvoAioRlAS4?t=1h4m06s

If you exactly know what you want from your life and from the world, your subconsciousness will start to create path that will lead you to the outcome.

P.S. I am wonder does Laura ever wrote separate (about only this topic) article about this "imagine what you want" phenomena? Because theres is big difference between "create your own reality" by wishful thinking (new age phrase) and "imagine what you want" by knowing exactly what you want from your life and from the world. And the universe will direct you (through your subconsciousness) to the outcome. You don't have to know the path your are going to the finish line. You are simply have to know exactly what you want in the finish line.

I realized that the biggest problem that people have nowadays is that they don't know what they are really want form life. Because of this media brainwash, family programing and society way of life, they don't know how to navigate in life. No one ever taught them this. Some people have natural, untaught, knowledge about this and some people are completely lost, because this kind of thinking is not taught anywhere. They was always lead by someone else and don't know how to navigate oneself.

This simply technique "imagine what you want" can save you when you blocked in your life.

When I see my life from the distance, and I consider, why I find out this forum, I realize that behind this, is deep need for truth. I always want truth in my life, because I knew subconsciously that living in a lie end up in catastrophe. That's why my subconscious gave me signs to find out this forum. This is a great example how this "imagine what you want" phenomena is work.

I was often tried not to use this technique to get what I want from life, because I was think it's not fair to the other persons who don't know this technique. But now my life become so much "extraordinarily difficult" that I have to use this technique, otherwise I perish.

Jonathan said:

Yeah, this is how I see it as well. Plus, there are no solutions presented, which I think is due to the fact that no research has been done. The only "solution" in the excerpts neonix posted is:

You are in extraordinarily difficult times, the rewards are magnanimous, the key is to use your mind.

Well, no sh*t! (sorry, couldn't resist)

So how exactly do our minds work? What can we find out that may help us? What knowledge is out there (in the form of books etc.) that we can access with our minds to better understand our position and what we can do about it? In other words, I think the "90% perspiration" part is missing here.

There's something with Marciniak from what i've seen on youtube and that's her protection of 'her' work - she often is annoyed when other people upload the audio, suggesting something along the lines of 'buying the CD's' etc.. Which of course in understandable to an extent, but if it's so vital then surely it's more important it is being shared and is out there. It makes me question part of her own motivation at least.

Added: i quite agree with luc's comment above.

Hi neonix,

neonix said:
P.S. I am wonder does Laura ever wrote separate (about only this topic) article about this "imagine what you want" phenomena?

She did write quite extensively about it in "The Wave" - have you read it?

I think especially Book 2 ("Soul Hackers") deals with the "you create your own reality" deception. Excerpt:

The Wave 2 said:
Now, I did not change my reality by visualization, or affirmations or any of the standard teachings about creating your own reality. In fact, if anything, I did exactly the opposite. What actually happened was, I opened my eyes and I completely lost hope in the world as it is ever being anything other than full of darkness and deception and horror and pain, and I chose to continue to live in this world, to do what I could, but not be “of the world”.

It's really worth it to read the whole book(s), because this question needs to be answered in a broader context, I think.

neonix said:
Because theres is big difference between "create your own reality" by wishful thinking (new age phrase) and "imagine what you want" by knowing exactly what you want from your life and from the world. And the universe will direct you (through your subconsciousness) to the outcome. You don't have to know the path your are going to the finish line. You are simply have to know exactly what you want in the finish line.

I think you are onto something here, but the problem is, in my opinion, that we often don't really know what we want, as you say yourself. Maybe a better approach would be to ask "what does the universe want? And how can I help with that?" Of course, we can't know exactly what "the universe wants", but we can do our best to find out, by gaining knowledge, applying it, and networking. Often, I found that life is full of surprises, and it's more like a "dance" - we change our motivations, our plans, and our wants and needs as we dance along. But it's important to interpret the universe's moves correctly, and not to expect a specific outcome. OSIT.

neonix said:
When I see my life from the distance, and I consider, why I find out this forum, I realize that behind this, is deep need for truth. I always want truth in my life, because I knew subconsciously that living in a lie end up in catastrophe. That's why my subconscious gave me signs to find out this forum. This is a great example how this "imagine what you want" phenomena is work.

Or maybe we can describe it not so much as "imagining what we want", but rather showing a certain drive in the direction of truth, to wich the universe responds? I think often it's more about showing our intentions with our actions, and not so much just "wishing" or "thinking" what we want.

neonix said:
I was often tried not to use this technique to get what I want from life, because I was think it's not fair to the other persons who don't know this technique. But now my life become so much "extraordinarily difficult" that I have to use this technique, otherwise I perish.

That sounds like a difficult situation - if you like, you can share more about it in the Swamp section to get more specific feedback? Hang in there!

luc said:
So how exactly do our minds work? What can we find out that may help us? What knowledge is out there (in the form of books etc.) that we can access with our minds to better understand our position and what we can do about it? In other words, I think the "90% perspiration" part is missing here.

The solution is to learn how to make your mind to be smart, and then brilliant ideas will come to your mind. And what mess our minds? Mainstream media, computer games, chaotic music, entertainment industry of mass distraction, stupid people around us, politics, bad food, environmental pollution.

Intuition and knowledge will guide you where to find useful information. But you have to ask precise question, and know what you want.

itellsya said:
There's something with Marciniak from what i've seen on youtube and that's her protection of 'her' work - she often is annoyed when other people upload the audio, suggesting something along the lines of 'buying the CD's' etc.. Which of course in understandable to an extent, but if it's so vital then surely it's more important it is being shared and is out there. It makes me question part of her own motivation at least.
We don't know what is her motivation. But there is a lot of people on youtube who upload only small fragment of her sessions (which is legal, because there is fair use doctrine in USA) that can be out of context and don't show the whole picture. There is also people who upload many different channelings in one account from disinformation channelers.

Laura also don't like when someone else publish her sessions.

There are similarities with the work from Laura and the C's, but I still would like to know more of what Barbara had to say. Having hearing difficulties, I would prefer to read the script rather than watch the youtube clip. Does anyone know if a script exists? Otherwise, could we have more of her points listed. Would be very much appreciated.

luc said:

I am thinking off the top of my head.... What about the information field? What are ways we can develop to enable us to connect to it? I had years of my life where I took care of a group of horses that were together for many years. During this time, I had several experiences where I had knowledge of an intuitive nature on events that took place to close friends that I couldn't physically know about but were later confirmed by them. Yeah it seemed psychic. I don't think I'm really gifted in that way. I don't have those beautiful beings in my life at this time and such foreknowledge doesn't happen as much now. I felt a connection at a more psychic level with them.

But what about the revelations about programming water and crystals with intention that the C's have offered. Perhaps it would create a connection to the information field that allows what we imagine creatively to take form within our lives more readily. I think it's time that I give more thought to imagining what do I actually want? What is my Aim? Seeking Truth is the best aim I've ever had. Learning to be and do my best is another. Compassion. Works in progress.

Gratitude. I have noticed that life has opened up or seems to flow better when I hold this in my heart and mind with each passing moment. Life begins to operate without me 'slamming on the brakes ' because of my fears or doubts. My faith in what is possible is growing without always worrying about the outcome because it's becoming better than what I expect. Less expectation and anticipation. I have been feeling like the all topics touched on on the forum lately are really very interconnected that may be exactly the solutions we are looking for. I guess I'm just expressing that maybe I'm starting to have thoughts that actually connect ... AHA! Thinking. What a concept! It's not only the mind that matters but emotions too.

I think that what our Higher Self wants is aligned with the intent of the universe. So by tuning into and following the authentic "heart desires" which come from the Higher Self, we are also in tune with what the universe wants.

It also seems that the best way of "manifesting" the intent of the Higher Self is by bringing the mental, emotional and physical centers in alignment with the deep "heart desires".

On the mental level imagination can help in that and often there are limiting beliefs that need to be let go of.

On the emotional level, feeling what it will be like to have the deep desire realized helps with aligning that center. And there are emotional charges and trauma/wounds that may come up and need to be processed or healed.

And finally, taking action in alignment with the deep desire is what brings the physical center in alignment.

On a deeper level, connecting to one's authenticity and then going deeper/higher to connect/merge with the Higher Self allows us to experience its intent directly.

As before, i'm not sure she's saying anything new (and because i haven't listened, i can't fully know the context of how she's saying it) but it is interesting to know what she's saying, since at some point there may be something of real interest.

Well, I was pretty amazed when I just read this:

12:17 Vaccinations will not be forced at you, you'll be begging for them. The people will be begging to be protected because of the psychological warfare that's going to rev up to make everyone completely confused, so you
won't know the difference between illusion and reality.
These are some of
the challenges you face.

I would call that a hit for the P's!

(The original YT video is not available anymore unfortunately.)

Back
Top Bottom