Beauty of the Moment.

So what is this/these things called moments I have before me? A beginning-less end of an endless beginning? An instant of eternity! Aha! Now I discover what Fun it is to seek! I AM yet a moment to moment experience in the shade looking for light to brighten the day....moments of ignorance I finally see as all along the light was within me. There is more beauty in every moment then there are colors across a sun setting sea. (Quote from a Guest Writer, Cassiopaea Forum)

Here I am again, "The Fool" who truly knows that he knows nothing, and alas, after so many years, many months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds, the "Moment", that "What Is" has never changed and remains beyond Mind, Thought, Ideas, and the reckless chatter of men. How was it not my choice, to remain among people verses venturing out into forest to live as a recluse? Willingly or non-willingly I was somehow forced to travel this road and take part in such, as this hopeless endeavor. Is there a natural goodness to people or are they simply struggling against their ingrained lower nature to be minimally kind?

There is power in numbers and at the same time great deception, as great masses of people see clearly into their tender years, even as their experiences begin fade, regardless of being aware or not, and for the living, the moment remains same. I dare not ask anyone for their assurance and what might be their next life adventure in awareness when in truth, we all have only just begun. The distance is far and short, long and narrow, rocky and paved with no travelers along the path.

Oh, how I wish that I had done things differently, to only now truly understand having made all the right moves, and arrive in such good condition on my own to achieve any kind of discovery about this Holy Divine Sacred Breathing Moment, never being told where I might land but clearly recognizing the love and great silence, and my own dumbfounded ignorance. Alas, peace is it's own reward, I have become that, and loneliness, well that's the least of my worries, because I Am still here with all of you, who surely are not in the woods. ~Mystic Minds

Hello Toni. If you like to quote somebody as you did above, then highlight the text and a quote option comes up. Then at the bottom you can click on quote and it is inserted. In the above, it would be like:
So what is this/these things called moments I have before me? A beginningless end of an endless beginning?
I am not sure why you posted the above as it was to my mind word salad. Did you feel it was meaningful and if so how? As for the rest, I am also not sure if it is much different from the quoted bit.

Back
Top Bottom