Before sleep imaginings

little beaver

The Force is Strong With This One
hi again,i was thinking would i post my last night strange something(couse i relly dont know what it was)here or not.But better safe than srry..or better soon than srry..hehe.
Ok it goes like this it was NOT a dream for me i was awake or somwhere between sleep and awerness.Little back ground what is hapening with me last 3-4 days,my head is hurting its not a strong pain i can deal with it(so dont u worry :))the pain i feel is in front side of my head i think its(frontal cortex).I smoke more than usually maybe 10 tabbaco cigarettes more i feel ok.So my haed maybe hurt becouse of cigarettes and its relly bad weather here its so cludy with a little or not rain(maybe thay are targeting us bcz things that happening aroun ISTABUL CONVENCION)who knows.So it can be from it and from close space i dont get out much bzc of weather.OK, summary cigarettes,weather and close space coulčd be the reason.

Here we go,i could not sleep last night i wasnt nervious about that i know that could happened,so i was in my bet with my eyes closed tought flying around,thinking how i gonna write some poem here moustly thinking on english.In one point i go to the kitchen(to make myself cigarette)look at the watch it was 3am.I somek it cuddle with my dog and go to bed again.i lie down close my eyes and i feel relifed thinking how i fall a sleep,but my dog came hehe(she ussually does that in the night or early morning)to sllep with me.

So im lieying in bed eyes closed and than something happened,i see i picture in my mind(it was more like vivid screen)it was moutains (two) clear blue sky and this.

It was some kind of pyramid like mayan i post a pictture,but pyramid is withou platos just stair to the top.The ratio between moutns and pyramid was golden ratio(i think) all around was green,forest grass etc.In the left down corner was some kind of pentagarm like thisi post a picture with a circle around it was some kind of symol in it(sneke or dragon or something like that)i relly couldnt tell.Thean it cross my maind WAIT WHAT IS THAT IM NOT SLEEPINGWHEN I GET THAT I TRY TO SEE IT WITH SOME KIND OF SHARPNESS(A SQEZZE MY EYES FIRMLLY) THAN THAT OBJECT START TO SPIN VERY FAST ,GOING LEFT AND UP AND I JUST CAN SEE WHITE FLASHES AND IT ALL GO AWAY.

I open my eyes nothing is happening i was not scared,was not shivering nothing i felt fine.

I close my eyes again in a few second IN A CORNER OF MY MIND(THATS THE WAY I SEE IT)LEFT CORNER I CAN SEE 3 CREATURES WITH IN A BLACK ROBE WITH HUDDIES,I CAN SEE JUST ONE FACE OF THEM IT WAS LIKE SMOKED FACE WHISPERING SOMETHING TO THIS TWO CREAUTRES OR ME(I RELLY COULD NOT TELL)AND THAY ALL GO AWAY.

REMEMBER I WAST FELLING SCARED AND I WAS NOT A SLEEP.

I think of this something today the best explanation that i can figure in my mind was that

MY SUBCONSCIOUSNESS WAS COME UP TO MY CONSCIOUNSNESS SELF.

So waht happend i relly dont know hehe,but i would relly love that some1 from older members of this forum read my post,some1 from FOTCM or laura familly or laura her self read this.

My big thx in advance for all off u who gonna read this post and i like to apollogize to laura and FOTCM becouse its relly not my place to tell who gonna read this and when.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 89
  • images 10.jpg
    images 10.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 81
Re: SOME STRANGE...

Littlebeaver,

I have been trying to follow your descriptive style but more than often I am completely missing the point. English language is quite difficult to master and I think it will do much justice to your ideas if you’d post them in your native tongue?

I hope my message did not offend you. It was just a thought, hopefully constructive.

Ina said:
Littlebeaver,

I have been trying to follow your descriptive style but more than often I am completely missing the point. English language is quite difficult to master and I think it will do much justice to your ideas if you’d post them in your native tongue?

I hope my message did not offend you. It was just a thought, hopefully constructive.

Thx for ur remark ina,im not ofended in any way
Im relly greatfuul for u to saying that,im awareof my little defect i jump all over :) not connecting the dots in proper way for u and the rest(for me its complittly logical to do that becouse i know what the point is).
I relly dont know is it better for all to write in my native language(for me it is it would be a lot eassier),but we heve some letters in croatian like ž,ć,č,š,đ,dž and i dont know is there any letter in english that can subbstitute croatian leters and there is something that calls padeži(dont know how to translate this in english) such thing as padeži doesnt exisst in english.

My native language is Romanian. I still very much use the Romanian style when expressing myself in English and that damages the meaning of the message which is quite embarassing. That’s why I rarely post. I do not know about other browsers but Firefox has a nice facility of select text and translate. I use it for many websites that do not have English versions. When the text is correctly written, the translation is pretty good. English language is difficult and writing in English about difficult subjects and topics in a comparable rigorous manner as the majority of the people on this forum for me at least is like playing against a golf pro while keeping at 30 handicap.
Well... My favorite joke is that English is the New Latin... maybe it is.

Ina said:
My native language is Romanian. I still very much use the Romanian style when expressing myself in English and that damages the meaning of the message which is quite embarassing. That’s why I rarely post. I do not know about other browsers but Firefox has a nice facility of select text and translate. I use it for many websites that do not have English versions. When the text is correctly written, the translation is pretty good. English language is difficult and writing in English about difficult subjects and topics in a comparable rigorous manner as the majority of the people on this forum for me at least is like playing against a golf pro while keeping at 30 handicap.
Well... My favorite joke is that English is the New Latin... maybe it is.

Hehe who could know that ina ;)

little beaver said:
hi again,i was thinking would i post my last night strange something(couse i relly dont know what it was)here or not.But better safe than srry..or better soon than srry..hehe.
Ok it goes like this it was NOT a dream for me i was awake or somwhere between sleep and awerness.Little back ground what is hapening with me last 3-4 days,my head is hurting its not a strong pain i can deal with it(so dont u worry :))the pain i feel is in front side of my head i think its(frontal cortex).I smoke more than usually maybe 10 tabbaco cigarettes more i feel ok.So my haed maybe hurt becouse of cigarettes and its relly bad weather here its so cludy with a little or not rain(maybe thay are targeting us bcz things that happening aroun ISTABUL CONVENCION)who knows.So it can be from it and from close space i dont get out much bzc of weather.OK, summary cigarettes,weather and close space coulčd be the reason.

Here we go,i could not sleep last night i wasnt nervious about that i know that could happened,so i was in my bet with my eyes closed tought flying around,thinking how i gonna write some poem here moustly thinking on english.In one point i go to the kitchen(to make myself cigarette)look at the watch it was 3am.I somek it cuddle with my dog and go to bed again.i lie down close my eyes and i feel relifed thinking how i fall a sleep,but my dog came hehe(she ussually does that in the night or early morning)to sllep with me.

So im lieying in bed eyes closed and than something happened,i see i picture in my mind(it was more like vivid screen)it was moutains (two) clear blue sky and this.

It was some kind of pyramid like mayan i post a pictture,but pyramid is withou platos just stair to the top.The ratio between moutns and pyramid was golden ratio(i think) all around was green,forest grass etc.In the left down corner was some kind of pentagarm like thisi post a picture with a circle around it was some kind of symol in it(sneke or dragon or something like that)i relly couldnt tell.Thean it cross my maind WAIT WHAT IS THAT IM NOT SLEEPINGWHEN I GET THAT I TRY TO SEE IT WITH SOME KIND OF SHARPNESS(A SQEZZE MY EYES FIRMLLY) THAN THAT OBJECT START TO SPIN VERY FAST ,GOING LEFT AND UP AND I JUST CAN SEE WHITE FLASHES AND IT ALL GO AWAY.

I open my eyes nothing is happening i was not scared,was not shivering nothing i felt fine.

I close my eyes again in a few second IN A CORNER OF MY MIND(THATS THE WAY I SEE IT)LEFT CORNER I CAN SEE 3 CREATURES WITH IN A BLACK ROBE WITH HUDDIES,I CAN SEE JUST ONE FACE OF THEM IT WAS LIKE SMOKED FACE WHISPERING SOMETHING TO THIS TWO CREAUTRES OR ME(I RELLY COULD NOT TELL)AND THAY ALL GO AWAY.

REMEMBER I WAST FELLING SCARED AND I WAS NOT A SLEEP.

I think of this something today the best explanation that i can figure in my mind was that

MY SUBCONSCIOUSNESS WAS COME UP TO MY CONSCIOUNSNESS SELF.

So waht happend i relly dont know hehe,but i would relly love that some1 from older members of this forum read my post,some1 from FOTCM or laura familly or laura her self read this.

My big thx in advance for all off u who gonna read this post and i like to apollogize to laura and FOTCM becouse its relly not my place to tell who gonna read this and when.

My dear laura i really cant be grateful enough that u edit my post here..i would send u a kiss but ark might be jealous ;)

I think my previous explanation of before sleep imaginings was not correct
this is maybe better explanation.
Maybe my conscience self was telling me that is something going on in my subconsciousness

Back
Top Bottom