Behind the Headlines - 5th Anniversary

Oxajil said:
voyageur said:
Just wanted to congratulate and thank the SoTT team for bring people the weekly shows 'Behind the Headlines' and 'The Truth Perspective.'

As they say, how time fly's, and the first show was January 22nd, 2013 Behind the Headlines: The Sandy Hook Massacre, What Really Happened?

Thank you all very much! :flowers:

I second this! Congrats and thank you! :flowers:

Oh wow, congrats and happy anniversary! :flowers:

It seems like only yesterday SOTT started broadcasting on BlogTalkRadio, but at the same time so much has happened since then that it seems much longer than 5 years. Keep up the great work broadcasting the signal of truth to the world!

I am a regular listener of the SoTT Radio shows, and also wanted to add my thanks. A lot of research and prep must go into them I'm sure; besides I really appreciate the humour, wit and knowledge. :)

Thanks so much and congrats on the anniversary!!

:rockon:

Thanks guys! We've learned a lot from doing the shows and we're happy you all find them useful. Soon we'll be going to video radio shows...you heard it here first! :lol:

Good news Joe!

And ave the SOTT Radio network! Happy anniversary! you guys do a great job!

Congratulations!! The shows have been very, very useful for me, thanks a lot for all of your effort!

Joe said:
Thanks guys! We've learned a lot from doing the shows and we're happy you all find them useful. Soon we'll be going to video radio shows...you heard it here first! :lol:

Will the shows be put up on youtube as well? That would be awesome since we now have a TV for the first time in years, and it can stream youtube - Sott radio, couch potato-style! Yay! :cheer:

Gandalf said:
Oxajil said:
voyageur said:
Just wanted to congratulate and thank the SoTT team for bring people the weekly shows 'Behind the Headlines' and 'The Truth Perspective.'

As they say, how time fly's, and the first show was January 22nd, 2013 Behind the Headlines: The Sandy Hook Massacre, What Really Happened?

Thank you all very much! :flowers:

I second this! Congrats and thank you! :flowers:

I third this. Congrats to all the team and an huge thank-you. :clap:

I "fourth" this!! :) Congratulations to the entire team, a huge thank you for your time, effort and all the great work you do!

:rockon:

Joe said:

That sounds awesome!! I'm really looking forward to it!! :wow:

luc said:
Will the shows be put up on youtube as well? That would be awesome since we now have a TV for the first time in years, and it can stream youtube - Sott radio, couch potato-style! Yay! :cheer:

That's the general idea.

Mikey is still developing the new system, which will be from scratch, super-efficient, and ultra-whiz-bang - just like our homemade radio setup.

It should also expand interest in our show from guests, because some of them (like JP) won't do a show unless it's video nowadays.

Stay tuned!
:dance:

Congrats also from my side and the great work :rockon:!

Scottie said:
luc said:

That's the general idea.

Mikey is still developing the new system, which will be from scratch, super-efficient, and ultra-whiz-bang - just like our homemade radio setup.

It should also expand interest in our show from guests, because some of them (like JP) won't do a show unless it's video nowadays.

Stay tuned!
:dance:

That sounds promising and I'm looking forward to the new development! With that, no more shows in jogging outfit ;).

Hard to believe it's been that long already--congratulations everyone and thanks for all the excellent radio shows! :perfect:

Back
Top Bottom