Behind the Headlines Interviews with Ole Dammegard: Essential Info!

lilies

The Living Force
Jesus, you absolutely must to listen to this show! Its an essential expansion of awareness. Chilling, brain-boosting, frightening, shocking. It is amazing! :jawdrop:

I wish these things were brought up and discussed in media today so masses of people would reel from the mass of crimes that were perpetrated in the last century and are being done in this one as well.

Behind the Headlines interviews Ole Dammegard: Crimes of the global 'elite'

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/09/13/behind-the-headlines-interviews-ole-dammegard-crimes-of-the-global-elite

It was a really good one, yet listening to the real ins and outs of what most likely has taken place behinds the scenes was pretty depressing. It is not like I haven't read or heard about some of the info before. It just hit me particularly hard I guess because it just seems like the onion one layer at a time would have to be pulled away for most people to get it and that seems like almost an insurmountable obstacle for most people and change right now. I'd rather know about it and adjust though, so thanks to Sott for the program.

Well said lilies and Bear. This was a very eye opening and thought provoking interview! Thanks to all involved.

I wish these things were brought up and discussed in media today so masses of people would reel from the mass of crimes that were perpetrated in the last century and are being done in this one as well.

Well, I guess that is why these SoTT radio shows and articles are so important to share, via social media or word of mouth etc. They are a source of Truth to counter the mainstream media propaganda. As apathetic as the populace is generally - there will invariably be an increasing number of folk who are 'shocked' (by economic crash / environmental catastrophe etc) into questioning their reality. It all helps to put 'others on the step behind'.

I often recall, especially when my motivation levels get low, how 'lost' I felt only a few years ago, prior to discovering the Forum and SoTT, and how blessed I was/am to have found them. So, without the considerable efforts of others here, I would probably still be floundering in the chaotic sea of 'dis/misinformation and lies'.

I also thought it was an amazing show and amazing guest.

One of the things he said held up a bit of a mirror for me. When he talked about how people can't concentrate long enough to string together an analytical train of thought. I know I suffer from this to a frustrating degree, and I got quite tearful after he said it.

But it serves as another motivator to keep Working, keep trying to Think, keep getting healthier and try to push my abilities past their current limitations.

I thought he had a lot of interesting stuff to say, but what I'd really like to see is his sources and the process and research he went through to reach the conclusions he has reached. Guess I'd have to read his books for that (e.g. his book on Palme)! Has anyone checked out his stuff? I got the impression some of his info might be from intelligence sources, in which case it should probably be taken with a grain of salt. But other than that, he's connected some very interesting dots.

Re: Behind the headlines

Just got caught up on the show from last weeks interview with, Ole Dammegård. I really should read his book concerning Olof Palme, as he posits some interesting ideas (wild in fact) with a great deal of connectivity (deceptive webs) mentioned during his discussion. He certainly seems to have given his all in researching and writing, and by the sounds of his discussion, he continues to do so. I got the feeling at the end of the show that he would have liked to have stayed on and continued talking with the hosts...

Thanks for the show.

voyageur said:
Just got caught up on the show from last weeks interview with, Ole Dammegård. I really should read his book concerning Olof Palme, as he posits some interesting ideas (wild in fact) with a great deal of connectivity (deceptive webs) mentioned during his discussion. He certainly seems to have given his all in researching and writing, and by the sounds of his discussion, he continues to do so. I got the feeling at the end of the show that he would have liked to have stayed on and continued talking with the hosts...

Thanks for the show.

Yeah, Ole seems like a nice guy, but he seems to have embraced the "everything is conspiracy" meme. He's pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things, but I get the impression he lacks discernment.

Perceval said:
voyageur said:

Thanks for the show.

Yeah, Ole seems like a nice guy, but he seems to have embraced the "everything is conspiracy" meme. He's pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things, but I get the impression he lacks discernment.

Indeed, and by "wild" I was inferring fantastical, however to fair to Ole, I've not read his work. However, on the surface, being given information from insiders, these so called friends or not, and given the magnitude, this should be approached with caution, which his books may or may not detail.

I've been off the grid for a bit and decided to catch up with the Radio shows. This one really blew my mind! The double conspiracy regarding Olaf Palme was very interesting. Certainly the plot was something that even the best fiction never imagined. I also just happened to have finished reading Dr. Mary's Monkey so the info from there was fresh on my mind. Ole Dammegarg stated that he was actually very close to Lee Harvey Oswalds girlfriend. Immediately I finished the book, I got the feeling that I had no idea how thick this shit gets. What type of human being can do these things? Well they ain't human!

Anyway, It was a very good show. I was surprised that Ole Dammegard still had hope for the human race despite his discoveries regarding the ponerised world, and the extent of the rot. I think I'll get his book and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.....

Great show.

Never heard of this guy until recently, he was interviewed about the New Zealand shooting he talks about actors, it's all fake no one dies. Is he a disinfo agent I wounder? He talked about JFK and others at the start of the interview then went on to talk about actors being used in false flags. Mixing truth with disinfo.

Never heard of this guy until recently, he was interviewed about the New Zealand shooting he talks about actors, it's all fake no one dies. Is he a disinfo agent I wounder? He talked about JFK and others at the start of the interview then went on to talk about actors being used in false flags. Mixing truth with disinfo.

Yeah, he's a mixed bag. Anyone who takes the 'actors' thing seriously isn't thinking straight. He did decent work on Olof Palme though.

Back
Top Bottom