Behind the Headlines: Russian Jet Shot Down - NATO Uses Turkey to Attack Russia

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This Sunday November 29th on 'Behind the Headlines', we're speaking with Irish independent political analyst Gearóid Ó Colmáin, who is based in Paris. Ó Colmáin is a frequent contributor to Russia Today, La Radio Del Sur, Dissident Voice and INN World Report. If you haven't yet watched them, check out Ó Colmáin's two recent appearances on RT International.

We'll be getting Ó Colmáin's take on the tragic multi-site terror attacks in Paris, the Syrian refugee crisis - which he has described as 'coercive engineered migration', Turkey's shoot-down of a Russian jet in Syria, and how he sees 'the Great Game' playing out in terms of a potential European rapprochement with Russia.

_http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/11/29/behind-the-headlines-nato-uses-turkey-to-attack-russia-with-gearid-colmin

Live from 2-4pm EST / 8-10pm CET / 7-9pm UTC

***NEW SHOWPAGE LINK:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/11/29/behind-the-headlines-russian-jet-shot-down--nato-uses-turkey-to-attack-russia

Behind the Headlines: Russian jet shot down - NATO uses Turkey to attack Russia

This week on 'Behind the Headlines', we're analysing the extraordinary shooting down of a Russian Su-24 bomber in Syria by a Turkish F-16. Everyone is noting how 'stupid' the Erdgoan government is for sanctioning such an act, especially given the negative Russian reaction. But a closer look indicates that Erdogan either had no choice but to go along with the pre-planned provocation, or he was simply informed of it after the fact.

Tune in this Sunday November 29th, 2015, from 2-4pm EST / 8-10pm CET as hosts Joe Quinn and Niall Bradley go behind the headlines to identify the real orchestrators of the attack on Russia, and what this critical border incident means in the context of 'the Great Game' playing out across Eurasia.

Re: Behind the Headlines: NATO Uses Turkey to Attack Russia, with Gearóid Ó Colmáin

Sounds great looking forward to it, I've seen his interviews, he tells it like it is

Re: Behind the Headlines: NATO Uses Turkey to Attack Russia, with Gearóid Ó Colmáin

Can't wait for this - I love this guy.

Super! :thup:

Great show and very,very informative! Respect! Thanks guys! :)

yeah it was great show, thanks guys :hug2:

Great show guys, even if the guest didn't show up. :perfect:

Thank you for the show. Really useful background information on some of the lesser-known entities manoeuvring in this geopolitical chess board.

Made me think about how the Iraq invasion brought together a Coalition of the "willing" with many Western countries committing troops and resources. Then later on how different contracts were awarded for Oil, security and reconstruction. Seems like we're at the early stages of a similar aim but with a more complex storyline, with migrant crisis, climate-change backdrop/distraction and with the added barrier to nuovo-neocon ambitions of a strong Russian peace-keeper monkey-wrench.

Anyone having trouble playing the show right now?

Good show, fellas, as always. That guy who calls in every week really seems to like hearing himself talk though. He loves to hog the mic, and although he has some interesting things to say, I'd much rather hear more what you guys have to say and he tends to eat up a lot of time on the show. I understand calling in to contribute to the discussion is encouraged, but he seems to take that privilege as an opportunity to use the show as a platform for himself to rant about his views of the world more so than engaging in a discussion. Just an observation.

T.C. said:
Anyone having trouble playing the show right now?

That'd be because we re-worded and re-titled the showpage in light of the guest's no-show. You can hopefully hear it by clicking on this link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sottradionetwork/2015/11/29/behind-the-headlines-russian-jet-shot-down--nato-uses-turkey-to-attack-russia

Thanks for this show guys. This, combined with Joe's recent article helped me understand the big picture of this global chess game - it really made it 'click'. I have an enormous amount of respect for the fight being waged by Putin, the Russian government and whatever 'secret team' they have over there, as well as the SOTT team for bringing this to light and making it understandable to us normal folk.

It's a shame that so many people are so far away from understanding this big picture, and probably always will be.

Reactions: Joe
Thanks for this show guys. This, combined with Joe's recent article helped me understand the big picture of this global chess game - it really made it 'click'. I have an enormous amount of respect for the fight being waged by Putin, the Russian government and whatever 'secret team' they have over there, as well as the SOTT team for bringing this to light and making it understandable to us normal folk.

Well said Carl! I find the SOTT radio shows quite invaluable, and they have been extremely helpful to me in expanding my understanding of the geopolitical shenanigans and improving my 'dot-connecting' capabilities. Thanks so much guys!

What asymmetrical warfare tactics will be used next I wonder? The stakes are being raised even higher and the moves becoming increasingly bolder. We certainly live in interesting times for sure! Perhaps an 'earth change' event will help level the playing field somewhat or reset the 'chessboard' differently, but we still need Putin and his advisers to continue to fight like the righteous warriors they are against the forces of chaos and destruction.

Go Team Putin! Go Team SOTT! :rockon:

Great to hear more wise words from Aloysius Reilly, the sage of Louisiana, too! Great job. :D

Reactions: Joe
Back
Top Bottom