Best Jokes

Joni Mitchell and Neil Young are both polio survivors -- vaccinations saved their lives.
My father was also a polio survivor who regularly got flu shots, but that didn't turn him into a "true believer" in everything the government told one to do. He died last October of stage 4 lymphoma after receiving a good prognosis on recovery. Lymphoma recurrence and exacerbation has been linked to the mRNA vaccine.

What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

My father was also a polio survivor who regularly got flu shots, but that didn't turn him into a "true believer" in everything the government told one to do. He died last October of stage 4 lymphoma after receiving a good prognosis on recovery. Lymphoma recurrence and exacerbation has been linked to the mRNA vaccine.

What's good for the goose is not always good for the gander.
Sorry about your dad.

With regard to Young and Mitchell. The writer didn't think through what he wrote because at the moment when the two singers had polio they were not vaccinated.
Both Young and Mitchell are survivors of polio, which they contracted in the early 1950s before a vaccine became available shortly after.
So saying the vaccine saved their lives makes no sense.

What he writes only makes sense if one interprets what he writes to mean that he is playing the current Davos game, "But if you didn't get the vaccine it would have been way worst."

Silly character this Ernest.

"Silly Rabbit, Tricks are only for kids"

"Silly Rabbit, Tricks are only for kids"
Go to the store and check out the ingredients of all the cereals intended for kids:
What are bioengineered food ingredients in cereal?

If the ingredients you use—such as corn starch, canola oil, and soy lecithin—contain detectable modified genetic material, then they are considered bioengineered food ingredients and do require a bioengineered food disclosure.

I tried to copy a screenshot of not only popular cereals that are bioengineered, but an article link on the subject and the program will not allow it! Go figure! Anyway, a couple of pertinent articles:

So really, the joke's on us and all the mom's out there loading up their shopping carts with all this crap "food". Little wonder they can't get themselves and their kids vaxxed fast enough!

Sorry I don’t know of that link will work but this is what she said:

“I’m going to let God fix it, cause if I fix it, I’m going to jail”

Oh my goodness so how I feel🤣

Last edited:
FJ8iuTmUYAEDrUi

No, it was not part of the routine... would be funnier if it weren't for the fact that he ended up with a fractured skull.

The timing of her collapse, just after making jokes about being vaccinated, is eerie.

I couldn't quite believe it - and apparently neither could the audience because they thought it was part of the act! - and so did a quick search and found the Daily Mail confirming the story here. The report also contains footage of her in the hospital afterwards (that can be watched by following the link):

Heather McDonald collapses on stage and is taken to a hospital

'I did one joke and felt so dizzy': Comedian Heather McDonald apologizes to fans from her hospital bed after collapsing on stage and fracturing her skull during stand-up routine​

By Sam Joseph Semon For Dailymail.com
Published: 17:09 GMT, 6 February 2022 | Updated: 01:59 GMT, 9 February 2022

Comedian Heather McDonald has said she feels 'so terrible' that her show was cancelled after she collapsed on stage and fractured her skull during a stand-up routine.

The 51-year-old comedian passed out just after delivering her second joke on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night and was taken to hospital.

She took to Instagram to apologise to her fans on Sunday from her hospital bed by saying: 'Oh my God, I'm so so so so so sorry.

'I got up, I did one joke and I felt so dizzy. You can see my eye, I fell on my eye. Oh my God I cannot believe this happened, I feel so terrible that they had to tell everyone to leave and then cancel the second show.'

Ms McDonald added that she has 'never, ever' fainted in her life.

Medical emergency: Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night

Medical emergency: Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night
Her management has announced that she may be released later today and McDonald has vowed to perform at The Tempe again in future.

McDonald's second joke of the show, which she headlined, poked fun at the unvaccinated and made light of the ongoing pandemic.

'I'm vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted ... and flu shot, and shingle shot, and haven't gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,' she stated.

Following the line's delivery, Heather collapsed to the floor and hit her head, remaining conscious after the initial impact.

Audience members felt that the action was part of her act, although it soon became clear that an actual medical emergency had occurred.

Sudden event: The 51-year-old comedian shared updates with her fans to Instagram following the scary incident, which was initially reported by TMZ

Sudden event: The 51-year-old comedian shared updates with her fans to Instagram following the scary incident, which was initially reported by TMZ
An EMT and a nurse were luckily present at the show and rushed onto the stage to administer first aid.

The 911 call regarding the incident included mention of a potential seizure and an ambulance was sent to the Tempe Improv.

McDonald turned down the ambulance and instead had her sister-in-law, who was present at the show, take her to a local hospital.

She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past.

Explanation: She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past; she is seen in January
The comic also mentioned that, although she had received a cat scan and been subjected to other diagnostic tests, medical professionals were unable to point out the cause for the incident.

McDonald expressed that her head hurt and that she was feeling tired but was otherwise doing well.

She also stated that she was not happy about having to end her show in such an abrupt manner.

Stable condition: McDonald expressed that her head hurt and that she was feeling tired but was otherwise doing well; she is seen in 2021
The comedian made a point of remarking that she had been vaccinated for COVID-19 and that she never had it at any point in the past.

McDonald had performed two shows at the Tempe Improv in the days prior to the incident.

She also shared a shot of herself on stage to her Instagram before the final show, and she wrote that she had 'so much fun' during her previous performances.

Working hard: McDonald had performed two shows at the Tempe Improv in the days prior to the incident; she is seen in 2021

Working hard: McDonald had performed two shows at the Tempe Improv in the days prior to the incident; she is seen in 2021
The comic went on to share a trio of videos from her hospital bed to her Instagram Story, and began her clips by apologizing for the collapse.

She also reiterated that she was sorry about having to end her show in an early and unplanned manner and that she had 'never ever fainted in my life.'

McDonald did point out, however, that she would return to perform in Tempe in the near future.

Back in the saddle: McDonald did point out, however, that she would return to perform in Tempe in the near future

Last edited:
The timing of her collapse, just after making jokes about being vaccinated, is eerie.

I couldn't quite believe it - and apparently neither could the audience because they thought it was part of the act! - and so did a quick search and found the Daily Mail confirming the story here. The report also contains footage of her in the hospital afterwards (that can be watched by following the link):
The synchronization of this WAS eerie, and so darkly comedic as well. What an incredible illustration in real time of, forgive me, I guess I am on a John Lennon roll this morning, “Instant Karma”:

“Instant karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead”

Perhaps also looking at this from an esoteric prospective, her higher soul/psyche hit the cannon plug switch and shut her down. Her narcissistic, materialistic over inflated false personality has perhaps lost any moral decency, gone off the path so deeply, so far into the woods, and she literally experienced a “divine intervention”.
A smack up side of the head, literally, from the greatest comedian of all, Divine Cosmic Mind.

Back
Top Bottom