And now we have this.'He is not running for polls, but to play with elevators.'
01 November 2021US President Joe Biden has commented on his ever sinking dip in the polls which has been lowering ever since he assumed office.www.presstv.ir
By Kirill Kurevlev - 6 hours agoBiden attended the annual G20 summit held in Rome, Italy this weekend. At a press conference, the president discussed issues such as climate change, global challenges, and international politics.sputniknews.com
When she reported this to her superiors, they pulled her records and only allowed her to see pilots who were reporting no issues. Just swept the matter right under the rug.
If she were a windows computer you could say she is having a bad 'memory leak' from running some crappy program.Good lord, Vodka Nan is really going down hill in this barely comprehensible presser about the infrastructure bill:
I listened to the whole thing, and she holds it together for 26 minutes, but the clip above from towards the end shows her starting to feel strained and getting glitchy.
If she were a Microsoft Windows program, you would just accept it as normal...If she were a windows computer you could say she is having a bad 'memory leak' from running some crappy program.
For all of us who feel only the deepest love and affection for the way computers have enhanced our lives, read on. At a computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated, "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon."
In response to Bill's comments, General Motors issued a press release stating: If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:
1. For no reason whatsoever, your car would crash twice a day.
2. Every time they repainted the lines in the road, you would have to buy a new car.
3. Occasionally your car would die on the freeway for no reason. You would have to pull to the side of the road, close all of the windows, shut off the car, restart it, and reopen the windows before you could continue.
For some reason you would simply accept this.
4. Occasionally, executing a maneuver such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would have to reinstall the engine.
5. Macintosh would make a car that was powered by the sun, was reliable, five times as fast and twice as easy to drive - but would run on only five percent of the roads.
6. The oil, water temperature, and alternator warning lights would all be replaced by a single "This Car Has Performed An Illegal Operation" warning light.
7. The airbag system would ask "Are you sure?" before deploying.
8. Occasionally, for no reason whatsoever, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key and grabbed hold of the radio antenna.
9. Every time a new car was introduced car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.
10. You'd have to press the "Start" button to turn the engine off."
It's interesting to watch the disintegration of our evil overlords right before our eyes - there are a few others I can't wait to see...Killary for one. Although I suppose we shouldn't really be enjoying it that much - it's not very kind...but still.Good lord, Vodka Nan is really going down hill in this barely comprehensible presser about the infrastructure bill: