Big Bang Question

Azur

The Living Force
It may be possible to glimpse before the supposed beginning of time into the universe prior to the Big Bang, researchers now say.
_http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20070701/sc_space/glimpseoftimebeforebigbangpossible

Why do you ask this? What led you to ask such a question, such as prior research? If there is no prior research, then where is the data to back up your hypothesis? I'm asking all this because the question/hypothesis you give is so open that it can only lead to all sorts of meaningless assumptions and speculations, unless there are some guiding principles and/or research to go by.

mugatea said:
Is the big bang a prism which separates the universe in seven densities?

Jamie
Since you've conceived the thought, it must exist somewhere.

But there's this: what is it that you haven't conceived of yet?

Of all the things you have thought of in your life, of all the things that MAY be, they could exist somewhere, just not here and now.

Why do you think this could be so?

What an odd thought ... Hmm, though if that is the case, perhaps it is more likely that it is a prism that seperates the lower 6 from the 7th.

Third_Density_Resident said:
... If there is no prior research, then where is the data to back up your hypothesis?
I think you need a hypothesis before you go looking for experiments to find data to either back up or destroy a hypothesis. If you already know the answer then you wouldn't ask in the first place. Though, I suppose there are idiot teachers in the school systems that let students do just that, but they aren't testing a true hypothesis, only generating data to further validate an existing theory (I know I had such teachers). Of course with a question like that how do you even begin to come up with an experiment for it? I find the idea intriquing though. What would the nature of the "prism" be? And I second Azur in asking: "Why do you think this could be so?"

Jamie said:
Hi, it is easy to answer to a question by other questions. That's what I do though :P

What is "The big bang"? Note that the big bang of the astrophysicists is a very material big bang (i.e. occuring withing the framework of the third density). The string theory approach is based upon many dimensions but it has nothing to do with densities.

The analogy of a prism which separates the universe in several aspects of itself is interresting indeed. May you expand that idea?

I remember the C's saying that the light you see when you die is the big bang. And a prism separates light into 7 colours, but together the 7 colours make up white light and thats just like densities.

It's just that all things seem to eminate from a source, like light from the sun, rain from a cloud. The creator and the created. It just seems that there should be a source where the densities eminate from and I just thought maybe like light the big bang works like a prism refracting pure energy into 7 density frequencies, since after all it is where everything began. I think I am also speculating then that there is an 'outside' from where energy enters the big bang.

A: 7th is core of existence.
Q: (L) Well, if seventh density is the core of existence, would
that mean that 1st density is the outer edge of existence?
A: Base.
Q: (L) When one has reached 7th density, then what does
one do?
A: When one reaches 7th all do.

Before light hits a prism it contains all 7 colours, maybe likewise the sourse of energy that the big bang refracts is 7th density and is the 'end' phase of the grand cycle of the universe where all that was created returns to the source to become the creator and then is refracted to become the created thru the big bang.

Thanks for you inputs, I was suprised it got any attention.

Jamie

mugatea said:
I remember the C's saying that the light you see when you die is the big bang.
I don't think that is what C's said. When you died, you go straight to 5th density with its connecting rods (if i'm not mistaken). Remember that 5th Density is passive. I do not have the transcripts with me at the moment. Even if you're earth-bound when you become one of 'dead dudes,' that light is still there.

About the tree of life and connecting rods thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6394

I think, and I may be wrong here, that when one goes to 7th Density, one will experience another big bang to re-experience 1th to 6th densities again. It's a cycle.

fwiw.

A: Why? There is no time, you dwell there eternally. 7th is the
light you see at death of the body.

Right so it's 7th density you see, but they also say

Q: (L) Big bang is at 7th level?
A: Close enough.

If anyone wonder what session that mugatea was referring to, it is Session 11/16/94.

Adam brought up that every same part of that session in this thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6250

And, Laura brought up the article on "One Big Bang or is there many" in this thread:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=1405

But, you are referring to the "light that one see" if that were a big bang? I think you would have to take a closer look at the concept of it rather than a literal meaning. I don't think we could understand it by using our 3rd Density standards. I'm not an expert on 'big bang' but I think that between densities, we would experience a sense of eternal or no meaning of time. Maybe that is what 'seeing' the big bang between densities may be the point?

fwiw.

highmystica said:
Third_Density_Resident said:
... If there is no prior research, then where is the data to back up your hypothesis?
I think you need a hypothesis before you go looking for experiments to find data to either back up or destroy a hypothesis. If you already know the answer then you wouldn't ask in the first place. Though, I suppose there are idiot teachers in the school systems that let students do just that, but they aren't testing a true hypothesis, only generating data to further validate an existing theory (I know I had such teachers). Of course with a question like that how do you even begin to come up with an experiment for it? I find the idea intriquing though. What would the nature of the "prism" be? And I second Azur in asking: "Why do you think this could be so?"
Of course you need a hypothesis before you go looking for experiments to find data etc. However I can't think of a single case in which prior research doesn't exist that in someway relates to a new hypothesis -- some principle or set of ideas that has some data to support it, but doesn't necessarily directly relate to the new hypothesis. Unless of course you are one of those New Age types who makes up hypotheses completely out of thin air, such as that strange guy who thinks all atoms are actually spaceships.

And in this context, when I asked, "Where is the data to back up your hypothesis?", I was actually referring to that data that indirectly supports a new idea. In which case, mugatea has since delivered, providing those leads I was looking for, such as quotes from the C's. And the replies since have also been helpful, and along the right track or formulating hypotheses which are actually inspired by prior research/data. Thankyou Jamie and all.

mugatea said:
And a prism separates light into 7 colours, but together the 7 colours make up white light and thats just like densities.
Where in this spectral continuum do you draw the separation lines for the "7" colours?
300px-Spectrum4websiteEval.png

mugatea said:

Jamie
What if its another cycle? Something along the lines of bang-crunch, bang-crunch, bang-crunch, etc. It would be a pretty big cycle though. A wopper cycle.

This is mostly to third_density_resident ... I don't know so much about just pulling a hypothesis out of thin air, but I don't think that a hypothesis has to always come from prior research ... haven't you just wondered about things that you don't know anything about and just started asking "what-if" questions? Or perhaps a better angle - where did telsa get the inspiration for AC, as it "seemed" contrary to everyone's understanding of electricity ... Sometimes it seems to me that a hypothesis comes from thinking completely outside of the box. I suppose to it depends on what you mean by "data", to me data describes known facts, but truely there have been countless hypothesises based on "ideas". Even if a concept is correct it is only an idea until you can show evidence that it may be factual ... data is quantitative not qualitative ...

Data said:
mugatea said:
And a prism separates light into 7 colours, but together the 7 colours make up white light and thats just like densities.
Where in this spectral continuum do you draw the separation lines for the "7" colours?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ebsiteEval.png/300px-Spectrum4websiteEval.png
I dunno maybe there is no line. For example there is red light but some of the photons vibrating at a higher frequency look orange-ish. It might be like that, where some 3d peeps vibrate more towards 4d while others are firmly in the 3d zone.

jamie

Back
Top Bottom